Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

odawgg
07.27.2013 , 08:27 PM | #51
it's OP on enough fights for the Devs to do some re-working on that spec

Falver
07.27.2013 , 10:10 PM | #52
Getting into a rhythm/schedule for updates. Expect them to decrease in speed but become more periodic.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

namesaretough
07.27.2013 , 10:38 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
Even if u master or idk cheat and use Macro for jump + bombs, which can fail too, or boss have big reticles and get hit by it too much, is not really the best spec you want to use in a raid group, pretty much like Pyro merc i would say... sniper stacked on melee range? lets go with a mara for that.... merc without tracer missile armor red? might as well just use a sniper for example comparing specs.
Your comparison makes no sense. People don't take a pyro merc because arsenal does the same/more damage with more utility (armor debuff). The better comparison would be saying "that's like bringing a lethality operative, why do that when you can just bring a mara".
Smugglin

ConCube
07.28.2013 , 01:51 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
it's OP on enough fights for the Devs to do some re-working on that spec
According to the Engineering Sniper or the Sin?
Black @ T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

a-n-i-k-i
07.28.2013 , 03:08 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
What do you mean? Dont know if I understand you correctly ...
I mean that the majority of players is like you, they prefer to play a class with greater dps potential, the class itself isn't really important in the choice.
So it's contributing in the fact that there aren't a lot of PvE dps shadows/assassins, therefore there is no reason to make an effort to boost our class in PvE when it is so simple to reroll an OP class.
So I'm telling the Devs : "Look what you've done ..."

Is it clear now ?
I come from an ancestral religious movement that believes in something else, we embrace the Force but we pray a God, an entity that is complementary to the Force.
When our prayers get fulfilled, we are strong, we are above the world, we are touched by grace, us, the people with the saberstaff. RNG is my God.
- Ketupa (PvE dps shadow)

Ausgelebt
07.28.2013 , 04:31 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
Your comparison makes no sense. People don't take a pyro merc because arsenal does the same/more damage with more utility (armor debuff). The better comparison would be saying "that's like bringing a lethality operative, why do that when you can just bring a mara".
The problem is there are a few that can actually play the right tree.

ConCube
07.28.2013 , 05:41 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by a-n-i-k-i View Post
I mean that the majority of players is like you, they prefer to play a class with greater dps potential, the class itself isn't really important in the choice.
So it's contributing in the fact that there aren't a lot of PvE dps shadows/assassins, therefore there is no reason to make an effort to boost our class in PvE when it is so simple to reroll an OP class.
So I'm telling the Devs : "Look what you've done ..."

Is it clear now ?
Kinda, yeah! But whats the alternative? Waiting untill it gets a buff? You know, my time is unfortunately pretty capped and I want to play the game with all its features and dont want to waste the time waiting for a sign of the Devs! If there'd be a warranty or at least the probability that the Sin will become a competitive DPSclass I would flame BW to finally do this (not at all, but you know what I mean). But for example you (according to your signature) are playing a DPSshadow and you might have the time doing so, but i dont! So my choise is very constricted. I hope I wrote clearly and am waiting for yout answer!
Black @ T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

Ausgelebt
07.28.2013 , 06:31 AM | #58
DPS sin can keep up pretty ok(can't top slingers or sentinels but meh), just a few people can play them good enough to do so since it involves a lot of positioning and priority awareness. A friend of mine plays a shadow dps and on kephess for example hes going 4,5k+ or 2,7k on styrak which is more than sufficient and pretty good compared to others. Of course you can't compare top players to casuals.

wee-man
07.28.2013 , 11:44 AM | #59
http://www.torparse.com/a/357981

my 3131 dps parser as sentinel could probably beat it but atm itll do

a-n-i-k-i
07.28.2013 , 11:47 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
I don't really see where a shadow dps is more time-consuming, but that's not the problem here.
I wasn't judging you, it's normal you want to try another class, I was saying that the class isn't enough attractive for most players, it's Devs fault not yours.
The only reason to play this class as a dps is because you enjoy it, personally I chose this class since beta, I was happy enough to never change my main.
I made the maximum possible to never become a tank (took 4 months to buy tank skills), I never chose to loot a tank piece, I knew it was a trap, most dps shadows have become tanks or took another dps class.
If you want to change it's because the fun factor isn't enough compared to the dps factor (but we have our place in any raid difficulty), I totally understand your choice, it's not helping us, but again it's not your fault, it's a choice made by Devs.
I come from an ancestral religious movement that believes in something else, we embrace the Force but we pray a God, an entity that is complementary to the Force.
When our prayers get fulfilled, we are strong, we are above the world, we are touched by grace, us, the people with the saberstaff. RNG is my God.
- Ketupa (PvE dps shadow)