Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Seattle

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Seattle
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Avicii
08.30.2013 , 10:17 PM | #41
Sounds like we should get there early if that many people are gonna go. I am pretty stoked looks like my friends bailed so time to roll solo. See everyone there.

Torcatoth
08.31.2013 , 07:25 PM | #42
Any news about what was said and show?

PrincessMary
08.31.2013 , 08:51 PM | #43
I have been standing in line since 7PM and now it's being said that only the first 150 people get in. There are over 580 people who RSVP'd on Facebook. I don't think I am going to get in.

chuixupu
08.31.2013 , 09:11 PM | #44
Really? don't think they ever put a cap on people before, unless the venue has unexpected restrictions.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTC2Ng5CYAEIWqC.jpg
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Torcatoth
08.31.2013 , 09:33 PM | #45
The event waven't started yet?

PrincessMary
08.31.2013 , 10:06 PM | #46
It's now 9PM and they have asked the first people who got in to leave and they will let another 150 people in. There are still people lined up outside. They really needed a bigger venue. I stood in line for an hour for a pet, a Flash drive, and some inane Q&A (more playable species are expensive but possible, more class story is not on the radar). It could have been a really cool event if we had more time to socialize.

Torcatoth
08.31.2013 , 10:17 PM | #47
So disapointment is what they gave yupi

Avicii
08.31.2013 , 11:34 PM | #48
It was cool it was just too bad we only got 50 mins then had to file out and get back in line. The Q&A wasn't their fault the question were just stuff some of us could've answered. With Pax being here it added to the turn out and the Garage has to avid by their fire codes. There were a couple guys there just for the free drink ticket as well they were hoping to any event that didn't require a Pax badge to get free drinks.

Over all met some cool people a few from the Bastion it was a good time would've been better without the boot and rewait in line.

I will saw that's not how I pictured Eric but Courtney was close.

Sathid
09.01.2013 , 12:00 AM | #49
It was fine and nice to see so many fellow Washingtonians that are SWTOR fans,i was one of the first 50 or so in and and decided to go home to let others in or stay,i enjoyed it.

Sathid
09.01.2013 , 05:49 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by PrincessMary View Post
I have been standing in line since 7PM and now it's being said that only the first 150 people get in. There are over 580 people who RSVP'd on Facebook. I don't think I am going to get in.
I gotta call you on that,reason being is that at 7PM there was at best 25 people there,i know i was one.