Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Gree are back with a new reward!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Gree are back with a new reward!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Callaron
07.24.2013 , 03:16 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Yep! The Solus Secant will also be making a glorious return during that time.

If there aren't any Tequila-RPing streams out there already, we have just given people a great idea!
Sweet! I just asked about that a few days ago myself!
Also, Tequila-RPing? Now we know where all that creativity on the Czerka applications came from!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Elfa
07.24.2013 , 03:26 PM | #42
Yep! The Solus Secant will also be making a glorious return during that time.

If there aren't any Tequila-RPing streams out there already, we have just given people a great idea!
I ar drankin a lotta tekila now ran ma speedr off da clifffffff.....
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

adam_wan
07.24.2013 , 08:17 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by beasthunt View Post
You guys are real *** hats, you know that. You give a new speeder in a 2 week event that is a rare drop on the hardest boss. So if you are a schlub like me, you get 2 shots at this thing IF it drops and that does not include the 1/16 shot of winning the roll. I ran HM with two different toons yesterday and did not see it drop. Not sure if it drops on SM but if it does, that makes 5 times I killed Xeno yesterday and never saw it. You guys are a joke.

What a bunch of *****s. It gets tiring dealing with you people. Some of us pay 15 bucks a month. We have been asking for a legacy bank, a legacy shield/focus and what do we get? A rare drop on an event that last 2 weeks. Well thought out. *****. Lets not mention the fact that 30 items on the vendor are bound to legacy but the grey helix components are bound on pickup. Do you think ANYTHING through? And on top of that, the community has brought this up to your attention several times. Too bad we cannot do the lack of confidence vote on you idiots and get someone else to ruin this game.

Just ran HM and SM again. *gaaaaaasp* still no drop. I'm up to about 10 lost rolls on underworld gear in the last week. I am so fed up with this game.
Seek therapy

Krull-
07.24.2013 , 11:12 PM | #44
Hey Pistols,

Good news! The Gold Scalene Armor is coming back for this weekend only. Look for it Friday!

On a side note, tequila can make RPing better!

If you guys really care about RP, then perhaps you should show some love for RP such as chat bubbles and chairs without timers!!

Funny how you don't cater to the RP community.

funkiestj
07.24.2013 , 11:16 PM | #45

I think this is what you are looking for

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

AshlaBoga
07.24.2013 , 11:40 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Krull- View Post
If you guys really care about RP, then perhaps you should show some love for RP such as chat bubbles and chairs without timers!!

Funny how you don't cater to the RP community.
They still haven't figured out how to have chat bubbles without lag, but yeah - the 15 second chairs? Those should not be channeled, they should be permanent until you sit up. It's like they're taunting people who want chairs.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ChrisMattar
07.25.2013 , 02:58 AM | #47
Speaking of new rewards, Been playing this event since the time it was around and its very clear that the interest has dropped drastically.
But I have a serious question that is really puzzling me.
You create dozens upon dozens of items practically every month for game related rewards and Cartel market, how hard would it have been to add one or two items to gree vendor?
I was disappointed nothing new was added the last time but had high hopes of having something to grind for with the 55 event. yet nothing there again.
I give credit for the added achievements and the rare drop red sphere which u can try for twice and have almost no chance of getting. Most of us in guild are hardly going there, xeno, few kills, and ur out. And mainly out of boredom and not excitement.

However from a developer standpoint, how is it that you have such bright people and they didnt think that so many players have already completed everything possible with that event and wouldn't be interested in grinding unless there's some new reward there, regardless of what it is, even a reskin?
Adding one or two items for like 80 Helixes would've had everyone on ilum working to earn those.
Seriously? Isnt that as basic and obvious as could be?
Sometimes I am really amazed by the lack of sense some huge companies have..

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between July 23rd and August 6th bringing with it a brand new reward, the Red Sphere Transport Enclosure Vehicle!

Read More

Chambomorrison
07.25.2013 , 08:24 AM | #48
The truth, but all around, the event is very good. But the game is very limited as far as armor is concerned (my opinion) I think I would have to put a little more care in the armor and design. Moreover, there are many frames ugly sight.

nnaydolem
07.25.2013 , 03:08 PM | #49
I am glad the Gree event is back, however, i do NOT like that the 'new' red hamster ball is only dropped on xeno. I mean i just hit legendary and i cannot buy too many things...;(

MidichIorian
07.25.2013 , 07:42 PM | #50
I've ran HM twice now and not once has the red sphere dropped. Even if it had dropped I'd have to need on it along with 15 other players, a 6:25 % chance.

Also, why arent the helixes legacy bound?