Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Gree are back with a new reward!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Gree are back with a new reward!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
07.23.2013 , 05:11 PM | #11
New Xeno drops Underworld and Kell Dragon shtuff I hear.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

AlyxDinas
07.23.2013 , 05:14 PM | #12
For recurrences of the event, I really would consider making Helix components Bound to Legacy. Or just let us purchase all the possible Gree weapons regardless of class. Repeating event or not, it seems like the smart thing to do.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

FlyinSpaghetti
07.23.2013 , 05:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
B) It is a RARE drop you can ONLY get by fighting Xeno II, which you can only do in SM and HM ONCE per week. So, essentially you have 2 shots per week ( if you are geared enough) of getting it at all which equals 4 total in a 2 week Event run. Ya, way to hype something you most likely wont get Bioware. It should be Token buyable just like the other one, then people will care...
It doesn't drop in story mode so it's just one shot a week per alt.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

AzazaelLoki
07.23.2013 , 06:00 PM | #14
For some reason I thought we were getting more than a new mount.
Aza'zael - 55 PT Tank | Kantjil - 55 Op Heals

ZETA_SCORPII
07.23.2013 , 06:16 PM | #15
Fun break from all the other dailies, thanks for bringing it back for 2 weeks!

hillerbees
07.23.2013 , 06:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AzazaelLoki View Post
For some reason I thought we were getting more than a new mount.
Yeah we were promised new rewards (plural).

Like most others I am still striving for Blue Speeder (36 of 48 grey helix earned)....means I have to get 12 out of 14 daily heroics to complete. Crazy you cant bind these tokens to legacy.

Having the red speeder appear before most have got the blue one knocks the good out of the blue speeder even before getting it. Bet you they issue an even nicer one on the Cartel Market before the year is out just to kick sand (sorry ice) in our faces.

I don't feel like a Gree Legend I can tell you that much.

Hestis
07.23.2013 , 06:34 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
No chance of earning that mount via PvP or grouping or even soloing?
I know the chances of it happening are almost nil, but I really wish they'd put it on the vendor, even if it's just for a limited time. Heck, I'd even be alright with them putting it on the Cartel Market. I'd actually posted a suggestion for a red sphere around the time of the last Gree event (which got zero replies, lol). I was bummed to find out I've got about a one in a bazillion chance of getting it.

well
07.23.2013 , 06:38 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
For recurrences of the event, I really would consider making Helix components Bound to Legacy. Or just let us purchase all the possible Gree weapons regardless of class. Repeating event or not, it seems like the smart thing to do.
This.

Darth-Malice
07.23.2013 , 08:58 PM | #19
Why is the reward just a recolor of the other speeder? Seriously can you guys not make something new? If your going to have players play old rehashed content then you better give a better incentive then just a recolor because it's lazy.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

DarthVengeant
07.24.2013 , 01:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
Why is the reward just a recolor of the other speeder? Seriously can you guys not make something new? If your going to have players play old rehashed content then you better give a better incentive then just a recolor because it's lazy.
That's nothing new now with Bioware. Every single thing they do anymore is lazy. I am really getting fed up.