Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Gree are back with a new reward!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Gree are back with a new reward!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
07.23.2013 , 02:03 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between July 23rd and August 6th bringing with it a brand new reward, the Red Sphere Transport Enclosure Vehicle!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Pistols
07.23.2013 , 02:58 PM | #2
Any chance we could see the Gold Scalene Armor back on the Cartel market?

Also, I wanted to RP with you last Thursday night, but had waaaaay too many shots of tequila.

I blame BW of course.

Master-Nala
07.23.2013 , 03:25 PM | #3
No chance of earning that mount via PvP or grouping or even soloing?

Alec_Fortescue
07.23.2013 , 03:36 PM | #4
Change the colors and call it "new". :/
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

ZionHalcyon
07.23.2013 , 03:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Change the colors and call it "new". :/
I know, right?

I was expecting at least 3 or 4 things new in the vendors, maybe a new weapon, or new armor set, etc.

But a reskin and calling it new - while I admit it would be nice as a part of a larger roll out of new gree items, just really falls flat as the only "hey, look at this new thing we got you!"

My private wish is for a new set of gree armor - same "Tron" theme, but perhaps based off of another class (current one is based on Imp Agent gear) - maybe Glowing Mando armor this time? or if we're being fair, glowing smuggler armor? The endgame being all classes represented with a Gree version of their gear eventually.

My other private wish is that they add a gree HK skin - not a remodel like they've been doing, but just a color change - thinking black HK-51 with Gold glowing lines - perhaps needing legendary status to go with it. I'd be so down with that its not even funny.

But hey, a guy can dream. And then we get a red reskin of the blue sphere.

discbox
07.23.2013 , 03:50 PM | #6
I fell asleep while doing the event quests. Can we have something else? Events that are fun. Events that are surprising. Events that are events.

Maelael
07.23.2013 , 04:07 PM | #7
I have no idea why anyone would want a blue, or red floating lithotomy chair.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness.
In balance with chaos and harmony, Immortal in the Force.

SiXXXX
07.23.2013 , 04:23 PM | #8
So do we get the event bolstered to 55 now? How about nightmare xeno? Wheres the info on this
Bergeren Colony Liiara Överkill Cassüs

The Harbinger Nyhilüss Jay-Fett Thräsher

DarthVengeant
07.23.2013 , 04:41 PM | #9
I am surprised no one has commented on this : "with it a brand new reward, the Red Sphere Transport Enclosure Vehicle!"

A) It's not new. It's a reskin, as is most everything Bioware releases anymore.

B) It is a RARE drop you can ONLY get by fighting Xeno II, which you can only do in SM and HM ONCE per week. So, essentially you have 2 shots per week ( if you are geared enough) of getting it at all which equals 4 total in a 2 week Event run. Ya, way to hype something you most likely wont get Bioware. It should be Token buyable just like the other one, then people will care.

I can;t remember the last good idea or well done post Bioware has done with this game. The little "celebration" for Revan was a complete and utter joke, as is this. Other MMO's laugh at Bioware's lack of interesting game events/ideas. Aren;t events supposed to be fun? What is fun about redoing the same tired event that has been done 6-7 times now? It's upped to 55,,,whoopdy do.

Would it kill you to bring back the Ratghoul Event, something pretty much everyone wants....

Yyrmega
07.23.2013 , 05:04 PM | #10
Thank you for the scaling to level 55 and the new speeder, it looks great!

This event is awesome and it's always a pleasure to participate in it, even if I am already at the legend level.

Can't wait for the Bounty Hunting event!!