Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LVL 55 HM Xeno 16man clear

ChocolateFizzle
07.23.2013 , 11:47 AM | #1
As of now we might have been the first to clear hm but definitely the first on our server, The Ebon Hawk. It was a complete pug run led by Starorchid. I sadly dont have a screenshot but if you guys wanna post anything and if you guys cleared it then go ahead.

Rayrini Commando Healer

KeyboardNinja
07.23.2013 , 11:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ChocolateFizzle View Post
As of now we might have been the first to clear hm but definitely the first on our server, The Ebon Hawk. It was a complete pug run led by Starorchid. I sadly dont have a screenshot but if you guys wanna post anything and if you guys cleared it then go ahead.

Rayrini Commando Healer
Grats. We were 8 manning 16 man HM at level 50. It'll be interesting to see how tight it is w.r.t. our current gear level at 55.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Delta_V
07.23.2013 , 11:57 AM | #3
Yeah, we cleared 16-man HM in a pug this morning on Harbinger, but I think at least one other 16-man pug beat us, and I have no idea how many guilds already did it.

Cleared SM 1st as a warm-up, then took on HM. Wiped once on the 2nd adds (the big guys, can't remember what they're called). That was really the only challenging part, since those guys hit like a truck now.

ChocolateFizzle
07.23.2013 , 12:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Delta_V View Post
Yeah, we cleared 16-man HM in a pug this morning on Harbinger, but I think at least one other 16-man pug beat us, and I have no idea how many guilds already did it.

Cleared SM 1st as a warm-up, then took on HM. Wiped once on the 2nd adds (the big guys, can't remember what they're called). That was really the only challenging part, since those guys hit like a truck now.
Same we did sm then had some dps leave and some new ones come and we cleared it. Was god fun.

SomeJagoff
07.23.2013 , 02:17 PM | #5
cleared it in a pug as well, meh, they didn't change anything it seems, just more hp. Ultimate comms were nice though.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

KeyboardNinja
07.23.2013 , 03:03 PM | #6
Same we did sm then had some dps leave and some new ones come and we cleared it. Was god fun.
After a bit of in-guild conversation, it seems that you PuG'd in a couple members of our progression team who didn't hear the "save your lockouts" injunction last night. :-)
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

FlyinSpaghetti
07.23.2013 , 04:02 PM | #7

Rayrini Commando Healer
I done it 10 minutes after your post in a PuG. and I know I definitely wasn't the first on my server as there were loads of groups going in/out.

Some lucky bugger got the red sphere in my group too but wanted to trade it for an underworld piece for some bizarre reason..
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

ChocolateFizzle
07.23.2013 , 04:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
After a bit of in-guild conversation, it seems that you PuG'd in a couple members of our progression team who didn't hear the "save your lockouts" injunction last night. :-)
lol really? What is your guild name?

Grimsblood
07.23.2013 , 04:24 PM | #9
-_- Have they changed this fight since last time?
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

BobaFaceroll
07.23.2013 , 04:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimsblood View Post
-_- Have they changed this fight since last time?
No, it's the same.