Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Supply Company - What The Hell?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty Supply Company - What The Hell?

balbla
07.23.2013 , 11:35 AM | #1
I've just seen Boutny Supply Company in reputation window. What the hell is that? It's not the Bounty Event rep, there is written it is obtained by buying Bounty Cartel Packs. First of all , The are no bounty cartel packs yet so why did you add the reputation? Secondly , WHY THERE IS ANOTHER CARTEL PACK REPUTATION? It's horrible way to just make more money , which I think you don't lack so much recently. It's just unfair , for example normal reps have 12k weekly cap and cartel ones have 36k... Think about it...so unfair

Tachenko_Yuri
07.23.2013 , 11:37 AM | #2
more pay 2 rep?

just LOL , no way I'm gonna start ranting about it like when the 1st rpay 2 rep was introduced

ImpactHound
07.23.2013 , 11:38 AM | #3
It's in early with triple the requirements, back-to-back with other reps?! This is a slap in the face to completionist players BioWare, way to insult your customers with this bullhockey!

AlienEyeTX
07.23.2013 , 11:48 AM | #4
New rep with new series of Cartel packs. They told us this was going to happen.
I left and came back. Check out this referral link. Welcome home.

Gidien
07.23.2013 , 11:53 AM | #5
Until people stop buying crap from the CM you can expect this to continue.
Gidien
Depressed Crafter
Jedi Covenant

Kilora
07.23.2013 , 11:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by balbla View Post
Think about it...so unfair
Nothing is ever fair.
But nothing about this is unfair.

Also -- when the first set of "CM Rep" didn't ruin the game, or cause a mass exodus -- you should've expected to see it again.

On a side note: Does anyone know if they are still putting the CM Rep in a separate window, to show that is it truly separate from in-game reputation?
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
The Force clearly states that the sanctity of romance should be between two consenting HUMANOIDS. Maker created Adam and Eve and Steve and Thralk and Shenshu'vernia, not Adam and Muk-Muk!

ninjonxb
07.23.2013 , 12:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
Nothing is ever fair.
But nothing about this is unfair.

Also -- when the first set of "CM Rep" didn't ruin the game, or cause a mass exodus -- you should've expected to see it again.

On a side note: Does anyone know if they are still putting the CM Rep in a separate window, to show that is it truly separate from in-game reputation?
Last I saw they said they were going to do this, I am not sure if it has been done yet though.

But we knew this was coming, when they announced it in the first place they said there would be more with each shipment.

Tachenko_Yuri
07.23.2013 , 12:02 PM | #8
vivaaaaa... vivaaaa.. LAS VEGAAAAAS

Callaron
07.23.2013 , 12:09 PM | #9
Just when i'm almost "Friend" with the Contraband Resale guys. =/
I need moar packz!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

MSchuyler
07.23.2013 , 12:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
It's in early with triple the requirements, back-to-back with other reps?! This is a slap in the face to completionist players BioWare, way to insult your customers with this bullhockey!
It's a slap in the face to OCD players, you mean. Just look at it this way; there's more to complete. It should make you happy. If it doesn't, there's a pill you can take that can reduce the OCD symptoms and make you easier to live with.

In terms of this being "unfair," are you kidding me? Are you required to buy this stuff? I didn't think so either. So don't buy it.

Another molehill problem solved.