Bounty Supply Company - What The Hell?

balbla

I've just seen Boutny Supply Company in reputation window. What the hell is that? It's not the Bounty Event rep, there is written it is obtained by buying Bounty Cartel Packs. First of all , The are no bounty cartel packs yet so why did you add the reputation? Secondly , WHY THERE IS ANOTHER CARTEL PACK REPUTATION? It's horrible way to just make more money , which I think you don't lack so much recently. It's just unfair , for example normal reps have 12k weekly cap and cartel ones have 36k... Think about it...so unfair

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it...so unfair

Nothing is ever fair.

But nothing about this is unfair.

Also -- when the first set of "CM Rep" didn't ruin the game, or cause a mass exodus -- you should've expected to see it again.

On a side note: Does anyone know if they are still putting the CM Rep in a separate window, to show that is it truly separate from in-game reputation?

Edited by Kilora

Nothing is ever fair.

But nothing about this is unfair.

Also -- when the first set of "CM Rep" didn't ruin the game, or cause a mass exodus -- you should've expected to see it again.

On a side note: Does anyone know if they are still putting the CM Rep in a separate window, to show that is it truly separate from in-game reputation?

Last I saw they said they were going to do this, I am not sure if it has been done yet though.

But we knew this was coming, when they announced it in the first place they said there would be more with each shipment.

It's in early with triple the requirements, back-to-back with other reps?! This is a slap in the face to completionist players BioWare, way to insult your customers with this bullhockey! :mad:

It's a slap in the face to OCD players, you mean. Just look at it this way; there's more to complete. It should make you happy. If it doesn't, there's a pill you can take that can reduce the OCD symptoms and make you easier to live with.

In terms of this being "unfair," are you kidding me? Are you required to buy this stuff? I didn't think so either. So don't buy it.

Another molehill problem solved.

I've just seen Boutny Supply Company in reputation window. What the hell is that? It's not the Bounty Event rep, there is written it is obtained by buying Bounty Cartel Packs. First of all , The are no bounty cartel packs yet so why did you add the reputation? Secondly , WHY THERE IS ANOTHER CARTEL PACK REPUTATION? It's horrible way to just make more money , which I think you don't lack so much recently. It's just unfair , for example normal reps have 12k weekly cap and cartel ones have 36k... Think about it...so unfair

No one's gonna come 'round to your house and twist your arm to make you do it. Unless, you know, you're into that. I'm not here to judge.

Welcome to SWTOR :( . If you want a sci-fi game that is designed for real gamers take a look at Star Citizen. Definitely get more for your money and not long till release :D

Edited by Mevan

Ok, so... IF we happen to like the stuff that the rep retailer is selling, we can just buy packs off the GTN for in-game cash as usual and gain rep like that?

So whats the fuss?

Don't you go bringing those rational alternatives into this glorious QQ thread!!

Until people stop buying crap from the CM you can expect this to continue. :rak_02:

This. As long as you're buying stuff from the CM, even stuff for in-game credits from the GTN (because SOMEONE bought it afterall..so still counts as a purchase), then you have no right to complain.

stop supporting this kind of thing and it will change.

continue to buy stuff off the CM or CM items from the GTN...live with it.

Welcome to SWTOR :( . If you want a sci-fi game that is designed for real gamers take a look at Star Citizen. Definitely get more for your money and not long till release :D

Ah, yes. The old "the grass is always greener on the other side" argument.

It will be fun to watch that game being torn apart by its "fans" like Swtor, GW2, Rift, TSW and so many others before it.

Ah, yes. The old "the grass is always greener on the other side" argument.

It will be fun to watch that game being torn apart by its "fans" like Swtor, GW2, Rift, TSW and so many others before it.

Anyone with eyes can see that the grass is indeed greener on the other side. The amount raised so far is proof of the faith people have in Chris Roberts and his game. I'm sure all the TOR fanbois will disagree, but I'm not here to argue about colour with blind men :)

Anyone with eyes can see that the grass is indeed greener on the other side. The amount raised so far is proof of the faith people have in Chris Roberts and his game. I'm sure all the TOR fanbois will disagree, but I'm not here to argue about colour with blind men :)

Oh, you mean like people were "sure" Swtor would kill Wow?

Or how GW2 was going to be the best thing since bread came sliced?

I don't know if you're colorblind, a fanboy or whatever else you're accusing me of being. What I know, is that your expectations will kill that game the same way people's expectations almost killed this and many other games.

If you think that game will be better because "people have faith in Chris Roberts and his game", then yeah, I don't think we have any reason to disagree because your opinion is based on nothing more than pure speculation.

Good luck with getting everything the way you want it in that game.

You're going to need it.

Edited by TheNahash

Oh, you mean like people were "sure" Swtor would kill Wow?

Or how GW2 was going to be the best thing since bread came sliced?

I don't know if you're colorblind, a fanboy or whatever else you're accusing me of being. What I know, is that your expectations will kill that game the same way people's expectation almost killed this and many other games.

If you think that game will be better because "people have faith in Chris Roberts and his game", then yeah, I don't think we have any reason to disagree because your opinion is based on nothing more than pure speculation.

Good luck with getting everything the way you want it in that game.

You're going to need it.

The quality of the game- the graphics, the attention to detail, the lack of a greedy in-game cash shop- is indisputable. It can be seen and proven. Implying the game will be a flop is quite amusing, given that it clearly won't. I don't even follow Star Citizen that religiously; I check in on the site from time to time, and read the weekly email if it has something interesting listed, but that's all. Even so, it's pretty clear that the game is of very good quality, and a hell of a lot of people agree.

And I'd rethink your whole "SWTOR is teh bestest" stance. You fanbois seem to forget that this game went F2P in less than a year. That is a monumental failure. But time will tell what becomes of Star Citizen. Time, on the other hand, is not necessary to see the future of SWTOR.

The quality of the game- the graphics, the attention to detail, the lack of a greedy in-game cash shop- is indisputable. It can be seen and proven. Implying the game will be a flop is quite amusing, given that it clearly won't. I don't even follow Star Citizen that religiously; I check in on the site from time to time, and read the weekly email if it has something interesting listed, but that's all. Even so, it's pretty clear that the game is of very good quality, and a hell of a lot of people agree.

And I'd rethink your whole "SWTOR is teh bestest" stance. You fanbois seem to forget that this game went F2P in less than a year. That is a monumental failure. But time will tell what becomes of Star Citizen. Time, on the other hand, is not necessary to see the future of SWTOR.

Yes, I totally said "Swtor is teh bestest" in my reply.

And also, yes Star Citizen will be the bestest MMO in the history of everything.

I also like the part where "that game is of very good quality and a hell of a lot of people agree". Because that's a first. No other game was overhyped before its release and no other game was a big disappointment. Also, no other game started out without a cash shop and ended up with one - certainly not Swtor, for example.

Again, good luck with Star Citizen. Judging by your replies, you're certainly in for a huge disappointment, not necessarily because the game will turn out to be bad, but because you think that it will be the answer to every gamer's prayers. Great expectations have ruined even the best of games.

Edited by TheNahash

Yes, I totally said "Swtor is teh bestest" in my reply.

And also, yes Star Citizen will be the bestest MMO in the history of everything.

I also like the part where "that game is of very good quality and a hell of a lot of people agree". Because that's a first. No other game was overhyped before its release and no other game was a big disappointment. Also, no other game started out without a cash shop and ended up with one - certainly not Swtor, for example.

Again, good luck with Star Citizen. Judging by your replies, you're certainly in for a huge disappointment, not necessarily because the game will turn out to be bad, but because you think that it will be the answer to every gamer's prayers. Great expectations have ruined even the best of games.

Clearly you can't see why it's a cut above the norm, so I won't continue attempting to educate you. And "judging" by my replies? I assure you I'm far more interested in ProjectSWG than Star Citizen, I just know quality when I see it and suggested that the OP take a look due to his/her clear dislike of the current direction of SWTOR.

The fact that you decided to start mocking Star Citizen and my faith in it says a lot though. Quite amusing really, given what you've said. Regardless, your blind faith in EAware is of no interest to me. This "debate" is over.

Ayelinna? Is that you?

It's in early with triple the requirements, back-to-back with other reps?! This is a slap in the face to completionist players BioWare, way to insult your customers with this bullhockey! :mad:

Man... lightening reflexes there. Only took post number 3 to get the face_slappage rant going. :D

Ok, so... IF we happen to like the stuff that the rep retailer is selling, we can just buy packs off the GTN for in-game cash as usual and gain rep like that?

So whats the fuss?

/Agree.

Just so you know though.. you are diminishing the powa of the /faux_face_slappage. :p