Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seeker droid as of 2.2.3

blooddodo
07.23.2013 , 11:06 AM | #1
Go to Alderaan, check that there's still treasure - it's there.
Start digging, can't find anything for 6 consecutive digs with the smaller boost. After the sixth, the guidelines disappear, telling me to reposition.
I proceed to reposition, and it can't find anything, anywhere, in the entire zone. Macrobinoculars mark it as there still being treasure, seeker droid still active.

Travel to Outlaw's Den, find two crates with mats after 4-5 attempts, and one grey garbage (either I have no luck today, or BW increased the difficulty significantly). After that I spend several attempts to dig out something, and the previous scenario replicates. Green pointer disappears, advising me to reposition. Roamed the entire zone, can't detect a single item. Macrobinoculars show that treasure has not been taken, no notification in chat saying otherwise, seeker droid still active...
You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?
dA gallery

JattaGin
07.25.2013 , 02:01 AM | #2
Had the same issue yesterday on Tatooine (starwreck site). All my green circles turned red after a while, leaving me without one single find. I was the only one there. Treasure still available. This cannot be working as intended.