Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Someone ninja'd the new mount

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ayelinna
07.23.2013 , 10:13 AM | #1
The leader changed to master loot about 10 seconds before we took down Xeno HM.

They changed the loot rules during combat, and the mount dropped and they took it for themselves.

All 15 people in the raid were pretty annoyed.

Well done Bioware.

inbefore "make your own group". Oh I will with one of my alts.

TheBBP
07.23.2013 , 10:14 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
Well done Bioware.

Master No'ja Vace -The Ebon Hawk Server
Co-Leader, The Way of the Maker - Family style Christian guild.

Grayseven
07.23.2013 , 10:15 AM | #3
I was under the impression that you can't change loot in combat. It this not the case?
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Ayelinna
07.23.2013 , 10:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
For letting people change loot rules during combat....

Ayelinna
07.23.2013 , 10:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayseven View Post
I was under the impression that you can't change loot in combat. It this not the case?
Nope, you can.

The group leader said a load of crap bout being "loot robin, everyone gets equal chance" then they changed to master loot right before the boss died and took the mount, and all the gear it dropped.

Sydome
07.23.2013 , 10:17 AM | #6
And you blame BW for that. Try blaming the people without morals and ethics. It's like blaming the fireman that the fire started.
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the potential of the Force.
Sith Warrior!

Ayelinna
07.23.2013 , 10:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sydome View Post
And you blame BW for that. Try blaming the people without morals and ethics. It's like blaming the fireman that the fire started.
Yeah i'm blaming Bioware for letting the people without morals and ethics get away with it.

ImpactHound
07.23.2013 , 10:19 AM | #8
I find it upsetting that the loot distribution in this game is following in the footsteps of vanilla and classic wow, without having just skipped those turbulent times and gone straight to Wrath & beyond. You had 8 years of someone else's trial and error to learn from BioWare, why make the community go thru unnecesary growing pains?

hadoken
07.23.2013 , 10:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sydome View Post
To be fair being able to change loot mid-combat (if that's what really happened) is a really big no-no in these kinds of games.

TUXs
07.23.2013 , 10:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
For letting people change loot rules during combat....
Ouch...that's not good.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.