Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTS some rare items

Obirayy
07.23.2013 , 02:11 AM | #1
hey guys,

i want to sell these items so i thought id try the forums, i dont plan on selling them cheap but want to find an interested buyer. im selling...

Korrealis baron
Korrealis Commander
Revan's mask
Life day bundle
crate-o-matic
White War hero crystal

please send me a PM with your offer as i dont want to be turning the whole thread into a bidding/offer thread

thanks
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

KeyboardNinja
07.23.2013 , 12:15 PM | #2
Sidebar: the crate-o-matic is the single rarest item in the entire game. I have heard of fewer than two dozen of these across *all* servers.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Jenzali
07.23.2013 , 02:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Sidebar: the crate-o-matic is the single rarest item in the entire game. I have heard of fewer than two dozen of these across *all* servers.
Blue Expertise crystal is probably rarer at this point. On our server I don't believe anyone ever got the schematic.

The crate-o-matics on our server have been passed around a lot to share the achievements, however.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

KeyboardNinja
07.23.2013 , 03:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Blue Expertise crystal is probably rarer at this point. On our server I don't believe anyone ever got the schematic.
Hmm, I didn't actually know there *was* a blue expertise crystal. I have the schematic for the purple and the yellow ones (War Hero grade, not Battlemaster). I guess I just assumed there weren't any schematics for the more "normal" colors.

Even the purple doesn't sell very well anymore though. Bolster ruins my pocketbook…
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

Obirayy
07.23.2013 , 03:29 PM | #5
lol well ive got a blue expertise crystal... ill try and find the crafter and craft 50 to bring to your server

<Two Girls One Cup>

Jenzali
07.23.2013 , 05:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
lol well ive got a blue expertise crystal... ill try and find the crafter and craft 50 to bring to your server
If you can do that, it would be great. How much would you sell them for each?
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Obirayy
07.24.2013 , 03:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
If you can do that, it would be great. How much would you sell them for each?
still trying to find him. i wont craft 50 cause ill need 100 baradium flux. i will try to sell them at like 500k because ill be spending $30 on transfers to go back and forth to the server.

ill let you know if i find him

<Two Girls One Cup>

RogueScout
07.29.2013 , 05:43 AM | #8
Please contact me regarding the Crate-O-Matic. I am very interested in purchasing it.

Send me a message here. Thanks.
Werko

"Yes, I'm rich."