Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote Suggestion Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

idnewton
07.22.2013 , 09:06 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by THEOscott View Post
/crossarms
Also, this.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

CrazyMcGee
07.22.2013 , 09:31 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
Gangnam Style dance emote!

If you have to (to avoid copyright) - break it down into 2 or 3 different emotes that you can combine one at a time to make the dance

Totally serious, I want that hilarious emote in
Um... it's called Stylish dance (/style). It's in game.

CrazyMcGee
07.22.2013 , 09:33 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Some emotes to interact with our vanity pets would be great! Examples:
/stroke
/feed
Would love that, but also /pet - you kneel down and stroke their head or tickle their ears or something adorable.

CrazyMcGee
07.22.2013 , 09:35 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Joronas View Post
I would absolutely love 'pointlaugh'.
It's in game already.

People might wanna check out what emotes already exist before posting here. It's called Point and Laugh.

ObiRadd
07.22.2013 , 09:44 PM | #35
1. Proper salute : As members of the Imperial Faction, it is a bit of a travesty that we can't properly Salute.

2. Prone : Like a sniper would get down on there stomach and aim their rifle.

3. Hover Stool/ RP SAVIOR : Everyone wants to sit in chairs. but you can't edit every chair to work. SO.. give us an emote called "Hover stool" Which would be what it sounds.. a stool with no legs, which is essentially a floating disk around the size of your booty (Female body type 4 obviously excluded from booty size reference..) You could pull it out, let it float into position, you sit on it, and STAY SAT DOWN until the person wants to stand up.. The Best part about this? It can be sat in normally, or you can position yourself in front of ANY chair. and because the stool is so small and sleek, now it looks like you are legit sitting on that chair/couch

This could be the best gift to RPers you could give..
Imperial Army 47th I.E.F.
Website | Join Us

"Boom! HealShot!"

sabrezzz
07.22.2013 , 10:18 PM | #36
/moonwalk
/hanshotfirst
/iamyourfather
/makesasandwich

id love a moonwalk emote and since you already have "these aren't the droids your looking for" how about a "Han shot first " or "I am you father". A "make me a sandwich" emote could be fun too.

Viozaer
07.22.2013 , 10:52 PM | #37
/rose
Capt. Viozaer Foboma, Executive Officer
203rd REL - Alpha Company
There is no force. Only death..

Pegasuscck
07.22.2013 , 11:39 PM | #38
Honestly I have wanted to see a /lean emote since launch. My main character leans on everything when I RP. Just a simple animation that changes the stance of a character to look like they are leaning on something (for example, a bar, a wall, a crate). One can position their character and type /lean. I will look around and see if I can add a screen shot for you.
Beyond that, there are a lot of good suggestions here! Plenty of things I would pay money for! If there is a problem with letting us buy the emotes individually though, perhaps you can have an emote pack? We can buy them in a set of ten, for example. You can even have 50 or so emotes that it randomly gives you 10 of, like the way the cartel packs are designed now. That way people can sell what they don't want or have duplicates of on the GTN, and you can have rare emotes.
Thanks!

Aalya_Ardinn
07.23.2013 , 12:04 AM | #39
/Eyeroll
/armcross
/lean

It'd be nice if when you /thank someone it didn't voice "Please accept my Apologies". I've been good and bugged that one!

tueman
07.23.2013 , 12:12 AM | #40
/forcepursuade
/walllean