Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote Suggestion Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elfa
03.26.2014 , 08:56 AM | #141
Orbital Kolto Strike group heal.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

The_Natoorat
03.30.2014 , 05:36 PM | #142
Tusken Raider Battle Cry.

With sounds.

On a loop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvUR7WaTg-o

Great idea imo, though could be abused by some
"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive."
Kain

XDAndroid
04.09.2014 , 08:13 PM | #143
/twerk

Would've posted youtube link, but don't know if that would be inappropriate
Corpi Lethality Operative
Spirol Darkness Assassin
Kinzy Corruption Sorcerer K'inzy Infiltration Shadow
"Sometimes I get so mad that I might come across friendly - don't be fooled"

Lednew
04.17.2014 , 07:17 PM | #144
Captain Morgan

Bonnypirate
04.19.2014 , 07:34 PM | #145
Terrible dancing. Like Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Followed by point and laugh from onlookers. For example my character selects another character then does the terrible dancing emote. Then their character atomatically laughs at mine. Kind of like the bounty hunter social ability. And yes I'm aware that point and laugh is already in the game.

Another emote could be /lol and /lmao.
He's all yours, bounty hunter.

bobo_fett
04.21.2014 , 10:47 AM | #146
I didn't see this posted yet but when we Interviewed Alpha Company (Trooper based roleplaying Guild on Jung Ma PVP-RP Server), they wanted/needed a "Stand to Attention" emote which would make their character not move. When you are trying to RP as Troopers in formation (or many other scenario), your character fidgeting around is not very RP.

sangwine
04.23.2014 , 03:10 AM | #147
A /liedown and /dead and a more neutral /sit on the floor (for women, especially, since the mini skirts reveal way too much when they try sitting with /sit). It would also be nice to be able to /hug or /kiss and have it be animated, or at least use /kiss without the addition of "blows a kiss".

A wall /lean would also be cool, as someone previously mentioned and also posted a pic, and maybe just a simple /crossarms.

Zin-Zin
04.23.2014 , 08:08 AM | #148
Do you think maybe you could FIX the existing twi'lek species ability before adding more emotes to get bugged out? I really hate trying to get the unique dance to play since most of the time it plays the loop from the /dance emote.

WEIRDLITTLEBRO
04.24.2014 , 09:48 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by halosavior View Post
Some sort of /cover or /takecover emotes, where a player takes a crouching position would nice for RP purposes. I'm sure Troopers/Mercenaries, especially, are rather envious of Smugglers/Agents being able to inherently take cover.

/lightsaber, /doublesaber, /rifle, /pistol, /sniper to spawn a generic-looking weapon in a certain pose would be cool for RPers who would like to be holding/using a weapon that's impossible for their class/advanced class.

And to keep the pressure on, a /die or /laydown would be equally awesome.
Yes yes yes!!!!!
^v^v^ <Galactic Fifth Column> ^v^v^
Republic and Empire both call us "terrorists." That's nerfdrek. Terrorists target the innocent. We're fighting to save them.
Founded March 9, 2011 | Story-Driven PvX Guild | The Ebon Hawk
Guild Website | Accepting Applications | Guild Trailer

WEIRDLITTLEBRO
04.24.2014 , 09:52 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Zin-Zin View Post
Do you think maybe you could FIX the existing twi'lek species ability before adding more emotes to get bugged out? I really hate trying to get the unique dance to play since most of the time it plays the loop from the /dance emote.
Indeed. The parlor dance is a great dance! But it's very annoying when half the time the wrong animation plays. Even more so because the animation that other players are seeing is often not the one you are seeing and visa versa.
^v^v^ <Galactic Fifth Column> ^v^v^
Republic and Empire both call us "terrorists." That's nerfdrek. Terrorists target the innocent. We're fighting to save them.
Founded March 9, 2011 | Story-Driven PvX Guild | The Ebon Hawk
Guild Website | Accepting Applications | Guild Trailer