delibratly ignoring the objectives

cub-lover

jsut thought id make a post about it. I like many others deliberately ignore the objectives in pvp simply because why should i make an effort when the rest of the team unless im with a guildie is just derping around?

i play dps operative lethality level 32 atm close to 33 along with a level 30 lethality sniper i don't care if it's NC ACW HB AHG or VS i will let them cap/plant i wont bother to interrupt them if im on my op and im in stealth they come to get a node or plant the bomb i wont call it or try to interrupt.

I simply lol at the rage i get in chat they ask why i let them cap/plant my response is simple.

"why should i try to stop it when i know for a fact i will call it neither of you will stop trying to get a kill to come and help until they already posses the node?"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They refuse to play objectives because you won't. Funny cycle. Enjoy the losses with that mindset.

its simple i dont pvp seriously on a **** game even cod has a better development team id play that but i hate fps's so GW2 here i come

its simple i dont pvp seriously on a **** game even cod has a better development team id play that but i hate fps's so GW2 here i come

So you aren't playing the objectives because you don't like the game now? Crazy idea, play a different game then. Next level thinking here.

It's so funny when 5 people run to cap the pylon at AH...and 0 of them stay there to guard it. Even better was when a person ran to cap the pylon and after capping it, he ran to the mid screaming to chat "SOMEONE GUARD THE PYLON!!". I actually went to guard it, but he went really silent when I asked why he was unable to guard it.

Anyway, I'm afraid the people who should read this don't read the forums.

Ah! The truth comes out...(not that you are wrong either)

May I have your stuff? (I said "may I", not "can I" - obviously I'm more polite and deserving)

It's so funny when 5 people run to cap the pylon at AH...and 0 of them stay there to guard it. Even better was when a person ran to cap the pylon and after capping it, he ran to the mid screaming to chat "SOMEONE GUARD THE PYLON!!". I actually went to guard it, but he went really silent when I asked why he was unable to guard it.

If you cap the pylon, you don't have to guard it. Next level strats. :rolleyes:

Ah! The truth comes out...(not that you are wrong either)

May I have your stuff? (I said "may I", not "can I" - obviously I'm more polite and deserving)

polite yes you get +1 for manners deserving not so much XD

I know right? Meanwhile I am still stealthed in the endzone in huttball but my scrub team wont pass me the ball.

Sounds like the 5 guys who go to the off node in ACW and take it 4 minutes into the match against one stealther. They clearly have a valid complaint when the other two nodes are taken by the enemy cause they got theirs.

I'm sure as a lethality dps operative you could take a break from tab dotting your way to #4 dps and play an objective every once and a while.

The fact is, of you can't put up high numbers without ignoring the objectives, you are simply a terrible player. If you like cod so much, go ahead and leave mmo pvp to the big boys.:rolleyes:

Once again, this highlights the main problem with WZ's - the most important job is doing NOTHING while you guard something. I know plenty of guys who will guard, I will also guard, but I've never met anyone who entered a WZ, HOPING to guard something.

I'm sure as a lethality dps operative you could take a break from tab dotting your way to #4 dps and play an objective every once and a while.

The fact is, of you can't put up high numbers without ignoring the objectives, you are simply a terrible player. If you like cod so much, go ahead and leave mmo pvp to the big boys.:rolleyes:

its not that i cant play the objectives i jsut simply choose to ignore them

It's less funny when you're the 5th person stuck guarding the pylon because you want to win the game. I occasionally yell "Pylon big inc" and then leave, if someone doesn't respond to that they wanted to lose anyway.