Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deleted Toons ( want a Restore)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Deleted Toons ( want a Restore)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SWGguy
07.22.2013 , 12:10 AM | #1
hi I just resubbed and found that my toons were well gone I did change password since I resubbed BUT im wondering if u can just restore my level 50+ toons with all my items/credits if possible Server Harbinger
Toons names I want restored Daster. Invincibletaco. Dastina please restore if u can ty
Leader of Death's Harbingers.
Harbinger/NorthAmerican/PVE/PVP/Leveling/Casual/18+/All Levels Welcome/Aussies Welcome

NicAX
07.22.2013 , 12:17 AM | #2
If you haven't already done so, submit a in game ticket and add as much information as possible to help them figure out who's who.

Also characters don't just get deleted for no reason, may want to look into getting a security key.

Rankyn
07.22.2013 , 12:23 AM | #3
Also possible you're logged into the wrong account or on the wrong server.

SWGguy
07.22.2013 , 12:26 AM | #4
nope I have a security key it is my account I made a toon and im stil at my legacy level I may have been hacked right before I unsubbed but I shall send an ingame ticket lol
Harbinger/NorthAmerican/PVE/PVP/Leveling/Casual/18+/All Levels Welcome/Aussies Welcome

Nolbag
07.22.2013 , 12:28 AM | #5
Make sure you give the server the characters were last on, advanced classes and levels. This will make sure that CS have all the information they need to restore the characters for you.
Anakin beware your friend Palpatine and your pal..........Friendpatine.

Beesodd
07.22.2013 , 02:40 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello SWGguy,

I can see you have a ticket in about this with the required info. Thanks, and this will be worked on as soon as possible.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

SWGguy
07.22.2013 , 03:11 AM | #7
ty Bee ur the best man lol