Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony > Guild Recruitment
THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

Calhoun
03.04.2014 , 10:02 AM | #21
Join THE JEDl ORDER community, we have the best cookies

In addition to the RP Events, Flashpoints, Operations and Warzones etc... we also have a well organized Galactic Star Fighter corps for all you Pilot types! Beware that seats are limited, so apply now before all the squadrons are full.
Join THE JEDl ORDER

Squadron 11-11-11 CE Pre-Order

rklontz
03.07.2014 , 08:56 PM | #22
Cant seem to get any of the links on your web site to work.

OrionSol
03.09.2014 , 09:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by rklontz View Post
Cant seem to get any of the links on your web site to work.

I was concerned when I read this. I went and double checked, and had others check as well. The site is working.

www.jediswtor.com doesn't work for you?
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

sakeel
03.09.2014 , 01:22 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionSol View Post
I was concerned when I read this. I went and double checked, and had others check as well. The site is working.

www.jediswtor.com doesn't work for you?
I had this problem, too. The main site loads fine, but the allied guild sites linked at the top seem to take a very long time to load.

OrionSol
03.09.2014 , 01:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by sakeel View Post
I had this problem, too. The main site loads fine, but the allied guild sites linked at the top seem to take a very long time to load.
as in 2-3 seconds or 20-30 seconds?
Or-ion Sol

sakeel
03.09.2014 , 06:08 PM | #26
When I originally tried, four or five days ago, it was in the one minute or more range, and timed out a couple times. When I try today, it gets up toward the 20 seconds or so for me. May vary depending on the load on the hosting servers or something.

Tarn_Sirun
03.10.2014 , 12:10 PM | #27
yes it is slow loading, but it is due to content on the page. Chances are a high resource block of content was added which causes an extreme amount of loading. I have narrowed it down for you to the community of guilds chat as being the most likely culprit. It could be a different content source, but I doubt it. Hope that helps

rklontz
03.10.2014 , 01:59 PM | #28
Main site loads fine but the faction links time out. I have tried on my laptop, desktop, and tablet and they all time out or just don't load.

Checked again when I got home and they do load it just take a minute to a minute and a half

OrionSol
03.11.2014 , 04:04 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by rklontz View Post
Main site loads fine but the faction links time out. I have tried on my laptop, desktop, and tablet and they all time out or just don't load.

Checked again when I got home and they do load it just take a minute to a minute and a half
that is really odd, Im not sure what would cause that.

We have thousands of users all over the planet and very few issues
Or-ion Sol

rklontz
03.12.2014 , 07:27 AM | #30
Dunno I just might have been hitting a peak time or something.