Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony > Guild Recruitment
THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

OrionSol
07.21.2013 , 07:33 AM | #1
Greetings friends and allies in the Force!

I bid you reverent regards from THE JEDI ORDER | Community of Guilds!

So, a little about our History. We started <JEDl> on Bria/SWG 10 years ago this past June 6th. We have grown from a small tight night group of "Bol-grinders" into a multi-thousand member community of role-players. Over our many years in SWG, we started to branch out from a Jedi only RP-leveling guild, into other aspects of the game. We formed many guilds on that server... <MANDO>, <ST-O>, <ARC>, <SlTH>, <JTD> and more. We had 3, rank 5 cities, and thousands of members that had joined us over the years.

Now, we have made the inevitable move to SWTOR! We have found AMAZING success here on the Begeren Colony server. Our 6 Guild Community now boasts over 4000 members, and is the largest SWTOR guild community on the Enjin gaming websites. Check us out at www.jediswtor.com

Each guild has a enticing and complex ranking system, access to their own personalized website, forums, and... we have a 6 guild merged community teamspeak 3 server! Now, we don't "solely" focus on RP, and most would not consider us "Hardcore/Heavy" RP. We are more "RP-based" and "RP-Friendly". Meaning... we don't force people to RP, just encourage it. In addition we have strongholds and Capital Ships for each guild as well.

That said... let me tell you about our Guilds.

THE JEDI ORDER = Jedi Classes only, www.jediswtor.com
Republic SpecForce = Trooper / Military styled RP guild (must use guild uniform) www.jediswtor.com/specforce
Republic Privateers = Smuggler guild, also bent on controlling market pricing on the GTN http://www.jediswtor.com/privateers

THE SITH ORDER = Sith Classes only www.jediswtor.com/sith
Mando'ade Aliite = Bounty Hunter Classes only, (Must use a MANDO style helm) www.jediswtor.com/mandalorian
Imperial BlackOps = Imperial Agent Classes only. www.jediswtor.com/blackops

All our guilds have some similar requirements to join.

You must be over 18 years old
You must have a Star Wars, RP styled name. no, Darth Cheeseburgers or Master B'atorz. If it is not a good name, you can't get in.
You must be open to RP. We don't force RP, but it happens alot and we encourage it.
You must be willing to watch our guild's recruitment videos
!

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE! Check out our website, and our Amazing 6 guilds, and recruitment videos! (www.jediswtor.com)

To learn how to join our community, watch this NEW MEMBER video

Once you decide to join, please register on the forums, and send a PM to Or-ion Sol

As I was, I am, I will.
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

Calhoun
07.22.2013 , 06:51 PM | #2
Best community of guilds ever! Join us and see for yourself.

- Jeggo
Join THE JEDl ORDER

Squadron 11-11-11 CE Pre-Order

bamatram
07.22.2013 , 10:02 PM | #3
Really to get into what seems like the best guild in the game you have to 18 years or older. Only 2 more years.
I have role-played in lotro on the servers landroval and laurelin for 2 years now. If that helps to know my role-playing background.

bamatram
07.22.2013 , 10:55 PM | #4
The race I am rolling on the server is a zabrak jedi guardian who is born on the planet of Alderaan and is 25 years old by the start of the story. He was to young to be apart of the galactic war and was not on world during the sacking of coruscant.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

This is my backstory so far.

OrionSol
07.26.2013 , 09:27 AM | #5
We only take people under 18, if a parent or guardian comes on teamspeak and gives verbal permission
Or-ion Sol

OrionSol
07.31.2013 , 11:06 PM | #6
Check out this battle between some of our guilds...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHOjbb4McY
Or-ion Sol

OrionSol
08.18.2013 , 10:52 PM | #7
We hit over 1700 members registered on our website this week.

We gained another 70+ players between all 6 guilds.

Great week for THE JEDI ORDER, Community of Guilds.
Or-ion Sol

OrionSol
10.18.2013 , 07:47 AM | #8
Closing in on 2k members
Or-ion Sol

berserkerjedi
10.20.2013 , 04:03 PM | #9
I registered on your website but I have yet to receive the e-mail for confirmation.

Jorelle
10.23.2013 , 12:34 AM | #10
hey Orion just wondering what time zone does your guild run events like for example i live in central time zone and i get off work at 9:30 pm on one of your event days that says 8pm what time zone do you guys operate in?
May the force be with you, always....