Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the pvp arenas looks...pretty great

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
the pvp arenas looks...pretty great
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Primarch_PWnD
07.21.2013 , 10:19 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
What is amazing Alex is you can say things like this.. and not get ganked for it.

Standard forum procedure is to gank anyone who says effectively "soon".

You clearly have good forum mojo.
And since what you said is true, you had to go ahead and post something inflammatory anyway....nicely done.

Thank you for posting a clear and honest update, Bioware.
Profiteers of War and Destruction

Prophecy of the Five

Basreia
07.21.2013 , 11:13 AM | #92
Looks GREAT! I am paying anything for that Tauntaun!! I just need it

I think BioWare will do a GREAT job with the arenas and make them a lot more fun than people think. This isn't wow and stuff is more fun in this game than that anyway. So I don't think you have a reason to worry. I just hope for pvp people's sake they turn out REALLY good and are a ton of fun. Already 4 coming in 2.4 with probably lots of other pvp stuff?

Like I already say, I think in the end when all is announced, you pvp fans are really going to appreciate and like 2.4
Use the force

RCBoes
07.31.2013 , 12:01 PM | #93
bump.

looking forward to the dev post.

imperialmerc
07.31.2013 , 12:57 PM | #94
GIVE ME THIS! LET ME PLAY THIS NOW! *pushes stack of money to Bioware,errrr EAWare*
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

Darklightdar
03.15.2014 , 11:59 AM | #95
Sure they look Great and hell yes they are... Don't get me wrong I love this game, nearly everything about it. There are different players all playing SWTOR.
There are the subscribers, the guys you see critting you for ten thousand or keeping 7 guys alive in a warzone. the few who carry many to victory...
There are the free guys, they won't pay to play (support such an amazing game,) They suckle in every way possible, they are the reason your random pvp/pve experience can be so terrible at times. The new arena is Terrible in its own ways, for instance as an operative healer would you que with low dps and another healer?? Didn't think so... Random 4 man... enough said the possibilities of terrible gaming experiences are endless...
I am an x wow veteran... The same people who created the game that got me into this style of play destroyed it.
Between the annihilation of wow and the beginning of star wars TOR I had felt a void, This game looks and feels like everything I love but better, with the exception of the of the 40 man battle grounds and registered arena teams.
Don't get me wrong I don't expect a 40 man, I see the 55 population isn't massive, but I game closely with my brother and we have done some amazing gaming together in wow arena especially. Is there any reasons why 2vs2, 3vs3 and 4vs4 registered teams be done. Can anyone really say they want to grind random warzones to get gear, to grind rated (random,) warzones to get vastly more expensive, slightly better gear? AS A SUBSCRIBER I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME CHANGE!!

Reno_Tarshil
03.15.2014 , 01:43 PM | #96
We haven't had a necro in a while, I almost thought this fad died off..
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.