Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfering character

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Doca
07.18.2013 , 10:21 AM | #1
Hello, i have a situation,
I was a Free to play player, and had two characters on that account. When i reached 17 level i got error 16 and coudnt play anymore. So i tried to become a subscriber but couldnt login on swtor.com with my account, so i changed display name and password (only changed, not made a new account), but account should be the same. Then i managed to login and now i became a subcriber, but i dont have my characters i must make a new ones. Is there any way to transfer that character to account that i have now? Thanks

Beesodd
07.18.2013 , 10:32 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Unfortunately There are no trans-account transfers.

It looks like a new account was created, as we don't have display name changes. I can't find any older characters on your current account other than the one that you have.

Error code 16 can usually be subverted by changing password, logging into thewebsite and trying to add a billing method(this step doesn't need completion). Sometime it's necessary to change email address for a verification mail.

So you can try these steps, and call Account & Billing to see if the subscription can be transferred.

However it may be easier to start from scratch on the new account. Getting your ship is very early in the game, in the grand scheme of things, and it may be easier to work with a fresh character on your new account.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.