Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Friend Cant purchase Hutt Cartel Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My Friend Cant purchase Hutt Cartel Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

legendaryones
07.18.2013 , 08:19 AM | #1
Hey,
My friend (Account name: muhammudali) has been trying to purchase The Rise of the Hutt Cartel from the Site, but this error "This service is not currently available for this account" pops up every time. He is currently living in UK England, Bristle.
He tried creating another account but same error occurred, Please tell me if there is a fix for it.

XantosCledwin
07.18.2013 , 08:21 AM | #2
I could be wrong, but it is entirely possible that the Hutt Cartel Pack is no longer being sold to people. Mainly because it has officially been implemented into the game as a whole. That pack was primarily for the pre-release of the expansion if memory serves, more so than anything else.
55 Mara / 14 Sniper / 2 Inq
41 Sin / 38 PTech / 31 Sage / 24 Vngrd / 11 Jugg
The Cledwin Legacy / The Shadowlands

legendaryones
07.18.2013 , 08:26 AM | #3
No you have the wrong idea, the Hutt cartel should be purchased before anyone can enter that area, its an expansion which increases your level cap to 55 and open the new World Makeb. Also i read other forum posts in customer service here, and it seems like many people are having this problem and are frustrated at this point, for some its been 4 days and still not fixed

Beesodd
07.18.2013 , 09:17 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello legendaryones,

I notice you mention your friend's current address. It's worth asking them to update their account details so that they are current. Please also ensure that these match the details for the payment method.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support