Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hk-51

evodude
07.17.2013 , 08:14 PM | #1
I was wondering, if you had unlocked HK-51 on one of your characters instead of paying the cartel coins to unlock him on another can you just do the quest series again on the character that doesn have him?

OwenP
07.17.2013 , 08:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by evodude View Post
I was wondering, if you had unlocked HK-51 on one of your characters instead of paying the cartel coins to unlock him on another can you just do the quest series again on the character that doesn have him?
You can, if you enjoy that kind of pain, do the entire quest series again instead of paying the 1million credits or the CC's. I'm sure there are meetings for the kind of person who enjoys that brand of torture, at a guess they would meet on Tatooine and go jogging, or swim the lakes on Quesh, or skinny dip on Ilum....
He's no good to me dead

evodude
07.17.2013 , 08:30 PM | #3
lol m8, i actually didnt think it was that bad tbh think i spent about 5- 7 hours gathering everything, maybe i got lucky but when i went an helped a friend the next time it took less time.

Just passes the time for me an didnt see the point in paying for him in a unlock if the character i have is high enough to go do all the missions himself, just wasnt sure if you could do it a 2nd time round if you had him unlocked so thxz for reply m8

OwenP
07.17.2013 , 11:56 PM | #4
There is a trick to do if you are planning on running the quest multiple times. Get the field mail box legacy unlock and when you find the DK and Corro parts (they are bind to legacy and unique) dig up one, send to your alt, dig up another and send to another alt, Rinse/Repeat. Saves you repeating that part at least.
He's no good to me dead

pan_sObak
07.18.2013 , 12:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenP View Post
There is a trick to do if you are planning on running the quest multiple times. Get the field mail box legacy unlock and when you find the DK and Corro parts (they are bind to legacy and unique) dig up one, send to your alt, dig up another and send to another alt, Rinse/Repeat. Saves you repeating that part at least.
it doesn't work so now

yesterday i found item on corusant, mail it ot my imp alt and... couldn't take it second time!
wrote something "you already have this item" :-(

i think i have to wait while it respawns and dig it out again
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500

ImmortalLowlife
07.18.2013 , 06:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by evodude View Post
lol m8, i actually didnt think it was that bad tbh think i spent about 5- 7 hours gathering everything, maybe i got lucky but when i went an helped a friend the next time it took less time.

Just passes the time for me an didnt see the point in paying for him in a unlock if the character i have is high enough to go do all the missions himself, just wasnt sure if you could do it a 2nd time round if you had him unlocked so thxz for reply m8
It took me nearly two weeks to get him the first time lol (I work 50+hrs every week) I kinda enjoyed the story behind the quest, but there is NO WAY I'd go thru it again.....ijs lol
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

pan_sObak
07.18.2013 , 11:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
It took me nearly two weeks to get him the first time lol (I work 50+hrs every week) I kinda enjoyed the story behind the quest, but there is NO WAY I'd go thru it again.....ijs lol
it was a pain for the first time and for my second alt i bought it
but now i am running seeker droid and microbinocular line - so decided to do HK quest again for my jug and commando :-)

and 1 mio i'd better spend on HK customisation when it comes!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500