Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I might be flamed for this but..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
I might be flamed for this but..

theUndead
07.16.2013 , 11:30 PM | #1
Ok I know some might say I am doing this for attention and maybe I am but I am a little proud of myself and just felt like sharing.

What is it you may ask? Well even though I spend too much time playing video games I found out today that I passed all my subjects for this past university semester. If you are wondering why I need to share this, well it's because they were particularity hard subjects that I had failed before and to me it is a big deal when you finally pass them

So yeah just feeling a little proud and because I frequent this forums every day I figured why not share it here.

Thanks.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

RodneyMcNeely
07.17.2013 , 12:46 AM | #2
Good job!

Leafy_Bug
07.17.2013 , 12:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Ok I know some might say I am doing this for attention and maybe I am but I am a little proud of myself and just felt like sharing.

What is it you may ask? Well even though I spend too much time playing video games I found out today that I passed all my subjects for this past university semester. If you are wondering why I need to share this, well it's because they were particularity hard subjects that I had failed before and to me it is a big deal when you finally pass them

So yeah just feeling a little proud and because I frequent this forums every day I figured why not share it here.

Thanks.

Well done! Get the best grades on your diploma it will be with you for life. Most people don't realize this!

MillionsKNives
07.17.2013 , 09:23 AM | #4
Congrats.

Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
Well done! Get the best grades on your diploma it will be with you for life. Most people don't realize this!
I've always seen advice to stop listing your grades after your first job or two in your intended career. It's really only useful in getting that first job, after that jobs stop caring. That's not to say that people shouldn't try to get the best grades they can though.

AlienEyeTX
07.17.2013 , 09:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Congrats.

I've always seen advice to stop listing your grades after your first job or two in your intended career. It's really only useful in getting that first job, after that jobs stop caring. That's not to say that people shouldn't try to get the best grades they can though.
But that first job is so important. It really does put you on a particular path.
Be a lamb and click on this referral link, would you? You get free stuff and I get free stuff. Nothing to lose.

Selenial
07.17.2013 , 09:41 AM | #6
Congrats!

Hard work payed off
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Lordmird
07.17.2013 , 03:51 PM | #7
I know what it feels like to finally pass something that you've failed before.

I went to Highschool in the states, and we had to take Algebra to graduate. I failed that class three times in a row. When I passed......It was a great feeling XD
Semper Paratus

theUndead
07.17.2013 , 05:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordmird View Post
I know what it feels like to finally pass something that you've failed before.

I went to Highschool in the states, and we had to take Algebra to graduate. I failed that class three times in a row. When I passed......It was a great feeling XD
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Oh and the hardest subject was cryptography. Really really intensive maths and I don't have a maths mind at all. So yes it does feel good.
Referal Link
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

TheBBP
07.18.2013 , 01:41 AM | #9
Sorry that I am late, but good job!
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

theUndead
07.18.2013 , 03:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Sorry that I am late, but good job!
Oh no worries man. Thanks for the wishes actually glad you replied so yeah thanks again.
Referal Link