Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Project

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Project

Wolfninjajedi
07.17.2013 , 11:21 AM | #21
I say we also do other lists aside from Sith/Jedi. :P Like...the most powerful Super Weapons, or the best Organizations(Fighting/Economic/Political) or best Star Fighters, or something of that nature.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 11:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I say we also do other lists aside from Sith/Jedi. :P Like...the most powerful Super Weapons, or the best Organizations(Fighting/Economic/Political) or best Star Fighters, or something of that nature.
definitely. Need more what people think are the best. Hell about to start one on my own.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight

Wolfninjajedi
07.17.2013 , 11:58 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
definitely. Need more what people think are the best. Hell about to start one on my own.
Do it.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 12:00 PM | #24
Oh god, I could hear the Arnold voice. DO IT NOW! YAGGHH!!!

OK Real Most powerful starfighter is up and running.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

marcelo_sdk
07.17.2013 , 01:55 PM | #25
Oh god, I could hear the Arnold voice. DO IT NOW! YAGGHH!!!

OK Real Most powerful starfighter is up and running.
The idea is good, but as I said, at leat change the name of it, since the REAL Most Powerful is Beni's series name. Also, I think it would be much cooler if we did one list at a time, and in the end, incorporated all of them to this index. It would give a lot more credibility then a bunch of separate threads runing along.
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow] | Darth Kamul [Zabrak Sith Assassin]

TalonVII
07.17.2013 , 02:47 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by marcelo_sdk View Post
The idea is good, but as I said, at leat change the name of it, since the REAL Most Powerful is Beni's series name. Also, I think it would be much cooler if we did one list at a time, and in the end, incorporated all of them to this index. It would give a lot more credibility then a bunch of separate threads runing along.
Well I guess i could change the thread name, but need a mod for that? And well I wanted to do two at once so it would be so focused in on one. Plus some people may not like snub fighters but love capital ships and vice versa.

Once we get one of those done, top 10 transports will be on the list.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Beniboybling
07.17.2013 , 03:21 PM | #27
If others which to make there own series, a different index thread would be best. As my series is strictly concerning Force users. I feel other categories go to deeply into the realm of opinion.

And I can't pretend I have much interest in them.

tunewalker
07.18.2013 , 02:48 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
If others which to make there own series, a different index thread would be best. As my series is strictly concerning Force users. I feel other categories go to deeply into the realm of opinion.

And I can't pretend I have much interest in them.
Actually I think along with saber duelist some one mentioned something that I think we should do and that is Greatest Force using Pilots. Do you think that would fall under this category?

Beniboybling
07.18.2013 , 04:46 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Actually I think along with saber duelist some one mentioned something that I think we should do and that is Greatest Force using Pilots. Do you think that would fall under this category?
Pilots is something of a biased category, as in reality it only really applies to the PT Jedi Order and perhaps the NJO Order. The Sith and any other Jedi Order's become redundant. The former because they did not favour it and the latter because of lack of information/established abilities.

I also don't want to do too many, else the integrity of it all becomes diluted. Already the forums are becoming a little 'clogged' shall we say.

tunewalker
07.18.2013 , 04:49 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Pilots is something of a biased category, as in reality it only really applies to the PT Jedi Order and perhaps the NJO Order. The Sith and any other Jedi Order's become redundant. The former because they did not favour it and the latter because of lack of information/established abilities.

I also don't want to do too many, else the integrity of it all becomes diluted. Already the forums are becoming a little 'clogged' shall we say.
fair enough