Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Golden_Archer
07.16.2013 , 02:45 PM | #71
1. Why do you want to be a part of Czekra family? - Well it's simple really. I'm bounty hunter, and I like getting paid. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty, and ready to risk my life if necessery. And also, Czerka has the kind of reputation I like.

2. 3 most proud accomplishments? - Well thats easy. Firstly I'm The Champion of the Great Hunt, and that's not a small achievement. Secondly I've dealt with Rakghoul infestation on Tatooine, and managed to stop it from spreading.. And apart from that, I even killed one of the Dread Masters, and this is the last one.

3. Do whatever it takes? - Heh, definitely so. As stated above, i'm ready to risk my life, if necessary. Or, well, someone else's life(s).

4. Moral compass?- Depends on a few things. Some may consider that bounty hunters are like common mercenaries, but I'm not like that. I have something like of a Code. I'm not goin' to kill children, nor am I goin' to work for free. If both are checked, than it's simple - "What the hell is this morale anyway? Is it that chick I've killed yesterday?"

5. Your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? - While enjoing one of this cocktails you've got, with one hand, i'll deal with the problem with my second hand. How I will do this depends on the size and number of the experiment. Maybe i'll just blast it, maybe fry it, or lock my esteemed colleague with his experiment (What? It's funny to watch most of the time). Or maybe area lockdown? Or i'll just continue to enjoy my cocktail, and try snack with the other hand.
Arch'y.
Server: The Progenitor.
Guild: BRC Empire Forces.

easindahouse
07.16.2013 , 02:49 PM | #72
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am always lookin' for the next opportunity. In the past, I've been hired as security for Alderaanian Lords, numerous Sith, and all walks of life. Also, I have a keen ability to "convince" people to listen to "reason." Never mind why I want to join Czerka... that goes without sayin'. Czerka should want me... if you want the best security in the galaxy. I'm not playin'!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

-Had a security job to keep an Alderaan noble from getting killed by bounty hunters. I cut off his hand and gave it to the hunters. Told 'em, "I already collected the bounty."
- I once had "relations" with a Sith Lord's daughter and was marked for death. Had to find a way off of Korriban. Needless to say, I'm still alive.
-Hey, I got this far through a job application. If that's not in the top 3, then it is close.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I always say, "If you can't get a job done right, then do it wrong."

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Depends what'cha mean by questionable. You won't catch me dressing up like a cantina girl, but I guess almost anything else goes.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Heck, I'd put a leash on it and take it to the party. Experiments might like to drink to! Am I right?

- "Jeuce" Certif, Enforcer
The Sedah Legacy
SlTH ORDER - The Ebon Hawk

Vťro Zeuce Nonrohs Sonsuz
QuadrelJeuce Fenox Avtron

docwatson
07.16.2013 , 02:49 PM | #73
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I've been a Bounty Hunter for my entire life and a Grand Champion with an extensive history of successful captures; now I am looking to start a family with my husband Torian, so I need a steady paycheck with job security and benefits. We would like to call a place of our own; Makeb isn't a place to raise your kids.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

i. Winning the Great Hunt. I am aware there are others who claim the same achievement but the Mandalore can verify my credentials; my profession is rife with pretenders and I pride myself on hard work, authenticity, dedication, and quality control in my profession.

ii. Teaching the Republic an object lesson in Bounty Hunter etiquette; During the Great Hunt they captured a key competitor of mine so I repaid their rudeness by crashing the Aurora. I refuse to tolerate interference in my work in any way.

iii. Forging alliances across class, race, and place of origin; I have worked with nearly every race in the Empire and the Republic - capturing my share of them as well - and have a personal crew of Humans, Cyborgs, a Devaronian, and a Jawa. I can put together a strong project team that can achieve Czerka business goals with proven success.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

In my profession, 'doing what it takes' is a job requirement.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have a moral compass that means 'getting the job done'; in my work, if you have to debate a capture you're in the wrong profession.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Lock the door behind me, wait until things settle down, and put the critter in carbonite.
___
Doc

Master_Kyle
07.16.2013 , 02:50 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. I am a Jedi Master. A Gladiator in the pvp ring. I am a General in the Republic's Army. I want to work at Czerka for the Experience and guard the works of Czerka.

2. I killed the Emperor. That is my most favored accomplishment. I saved Makeb from the Hutt Cartel. and I killed Darth Malgus from starting the New Empire.

3. I do whatever it takes for success as long as it is right and follows the path of the lightside. If goes down the darkside then I will do whatever in my power to stop it and correct the path.

4. Yes I have a strong moral compass. It might get in the way of my job. I will not be asked to do something that is wrong or illegal

5. I will do whatever in my power I can to stop the experiment from reaching our guests and get them back into their cages.

Elfa
07.16.2013 , 02:50 PM | #75
By the way Officer Woods, I've got some "interesting" photos of your recent excursion to Hutta that show you having a real good time with a Rodian dancer. I'd hate for anyone higher up in Czerka to see these.

Give my application some "extra" attention and these could all go away...

Maybe this will jog your memory: Classified
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

DiscardedBox
07.16.2013 , 02:52 PM | #76
I was born an agent, and I'll die an agent. When I fight for a cause, it has a 100% chance of success.
I firmly believe that I have plenty to offer Czerka, and plenty to learn.

I'm an esteemed shot with a rifle. I've graduated college twice. I transformed myself from a young fat kid into a buff man.

I have drive and willpower. Top that off with my accelerated aptitude and you have the recipe for a successful human. When I start any task, I complete it. I do not like leaving things unfinished and would never do any job less than 100%.

Morality is only strong in the eye of the beholder. I'm a man with a plan. And my plan is to acquire credits by any means necessary. Dont let this get confused with a person who would cross you. I have loyalty to those who treat me right. Help me help you. If what you need done seems morally questionable to some, then let them worry about it. I'll do the job and I'll do it right.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest*experiment*is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
That's easy. I'd hop a speeder to the confines and holocall my colleague to let them knoe the error of their ways. I'd ask for any information needed to capture and incarcerate the experiment and out of the snafu. I'd then meet with my superior and inform them of the incident. Then I'd use my skills to scavenge and cybertech the same gates used in warzones to replace the gates the experiment broke out of. I'd also warn my colleague that if my life is ever placed on the line for their mistakes, I'd place their life on the line also. I'd follow that up with a back hand.

Saintbow
07.16.2013 , 02:52 PM | #77
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
CZ-198 Application

Position of Security Officer

For starters, have you heard of Rogan ďThe ButcherĒ? Course not, reason being I had to take care of him a while back. How about this pretty little face on Ord Mantel named Syreena? She doubled crossed me and ended up 3 meters down in a snow bank on Hoth. Thatís right Czerka, I have single handedly saved the republic, all while juggling my relationships with a Coruscant Senator ((which will remain nameless unless the right amount of credits are floated my way)), a daughter of a crime lord and a warrior princess ((minus the nagging blonde girl crabbing about her life)).
Why should you know this? I get results, you need it, I get it. You want it, I have it. If you think of it, I already played with it. I can tell that Czerka does not take no for an answer, I can also tell you want a professional. Any back water gang such as The Blacksun can hire useless guns but I can tell that the Czerka family takes pride in their work.

Wow, tough one here. Do you know how hard it is just to list three after a life time of greatness? Well there was this one time, I had to jump on to this escape pod and landed on this frozen tundra type planet. At first I thought I was on Hoth. Anyways, our hero ((Thatís me if you forgot)) started to trek inwards and what did I find? This giant robot, what did I do you might ask? Well Iím here telling you this story so of course I defeated him. So after fighting that tin can, this fire frogdog, trying to solve this puzzle thingy and even fighting off these ancient Sith. I still had to defeat one more, this strange glowing guy who was bragging about his cradle back on Korriban ((what type of grown man still has a cradle?)); so as you can tell, I had to kick him in the scrumpies and save the universe. Does saving the universe count as one accomplishment?

Another one you might find impressive; her name is Risha and let me tell you. She is a frigid ice queen from Hoth and not even a hydro spanner can thaw her out enough to get something of emotional response worthy of cuddle time. But thatís right folks, our hero thawed Ms.Snowflake out and currently she is back on my ship making me some pie, I hear it is humble flavor.

3rd one that you might find worthy, Iím not a Jedi or a Sith. I know! Hard to swallow but those prima donnas with their little colored sabers waving around, fighting over a silly temple. Look, letís be honest, if you need some mystic mojo power to help you fight, then itís a safe bet you should not be fighting in the first place. Truth be told, why do something if there is no payday, am I right?

One more thing I wish to add about those force users, the only skirts that should be worn should be the sweet eye candy you might find at a cantina and not on a grown man mind tricking people to follow him back to his ship. Thatís just downright creepy!

My moral compass only points in one direction, Credits. Iím being paid for a service and by all means necessary I will finish the product that Iím being paid for. We are born nameless but it is up to us during our lifetime to create a name for ourselves and for that name to carry on into death; what does my name tell you? I will get the job done.
What if these acts are questionable? Would a sane man fight off a giant squid monster in a place that has been dubbed ďTerror From BeyondĒ, that alone is a questionable act and we still jump feet first; might as well get paid for it.
Let me ask you this, would you dare check out a leather wearing honey who can read your mind and wields a weapon that can cut a starcraft in half? That act is questionable and downright scary but here I am, drawn to those deathly curves of Satele Shan. Which reminds me, she still owes me dinnerÖ

A man canít achieve greatness on an empty stomach and he does need something to wash it down with. I think itís time for me to show you my softer side, we are family; right?
Yes I would put aside my favorite meal time to help out a family member, itís what family does. I understand they have worked so hard on that project, they have put so much effort into it and it would be such a heartbreaking waste to let it get ruined.
So after I saved the project and watched my drink come to room temperature. I would have a heart to heart with this family member. Explain to them that we are here for each other, then I would break down the fallout for this.
He will have to transfer all rights of the project over to me; Iím talking rights, title, ownership rights. I mean, I did save the project so it should be mine now. Family members mess up and we will always love them but itís clear that this family member needs to go back to the drawing board and let big brother take over. I might cut them in for some of the rewards but educational expression on their face as I sit here enjoying the wealthís of the project should be enough drive for them to make sure in the future they wonít drop the Hutt ball.

My name is Ceon Bellmaker and I approve this applicationÖ
There is good, there is lucky and then there is me...

lornalove
07.16.2013 , 02:54 PM | #78
Complimentary refreshments? Thanks, I'll just grab these... and this...
I'm just going to have this drink on my way to grab my resume...
I'll be right back...

Dismayven
07.16.2013 , 02:55 PM | #79
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I am an insane bounty hunter. I wish to be a part of Czerka for the paycheck.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) Biggest accomplishments: 1) i drink 8 gallons of soda daily. 2) i finally learned to tie my shoes. 3) I started to lift bro.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I went about accomplishing these achievements by using magic. Harry Potter was my teacher. Yes i had to "do whatever it took" several times, he made me promise not to tell.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I have no morals, in fact i believe my compass is missing. I believe this to be an asset in my line of work, i will do anything for a credit!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Kill everything in the compound, report to my boss they all turned into Rakghouls and it was not avoidable.

DarthVitrial
07.16.2013 , 02:55 PM | #80
CZ-198 Application

As a high-ranking Sith Lord, I feel that I could offer some unique assistance to Czerka in such matters as study of the Force and weaponization of Rakata Artefacts. In fact, I happen to head the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge, and therefore would be the ideal candidate for anything involving ancient technology. (It was thanks to my experience that I was able to prevent disaster on Tatooine as a result of REDACTED.)

Despite being born into slavery, I managed to overcome all obstacles and become a powerful Sith within the course of a few years. This in turn has provided resources that helped me to achieve my other two successes: uncovering ancient Sith weapons known as the REDACTED and finding a way to weaponize them in the form of combat armour, and braving the depths of a Rakata tomb known as the REDACTED to learn the secrets of the Rakatan Warlord REDACTED.

Oh, most certainly. On some occasions, I have even had to work with (Ugh) Jedi to achieve my goals. I will do whatever I have to to guarantee success....but then I also make sure my competitors, who I may have been forced to aid, do NOT achieve success.

My moral compass is not in terms of what is right, it's in terms of what is most beneficial to my job. I'll not go on a random murder spree, but if I were needed to do something a bit...underhanded, shall we say...to make sure my mission succeeds? It will be done.

Given that I have both a Deshade Assassin and an HK-51 assassin droid under my command, I would leave them to guard the experiment while I went to enjoy the snacks. I would, of course, also leave a monitoring device behind so I could respond in the event that my companions were not able to contain it. (And after the fact, I would assist in interviewing my former colleague's replacement)