Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Payday-Massacre
07.31.2013 , 01:46 AM | #581
BTW, shame on Czerka for allowing posts with actual spoilers without spoiler tags. Props to those who actually hid them.
Blame Canada

wee-man
07.31.2013 , 02:47 PM | #582
1. im a jedi that has long now disagreed with the ways of the order and i am looking for something new and thrilling destroying creations like tobboros glittering fury with ease, i think czerka is a exciting opportunity with no limits or bonudaries, so for that reason i am interested as i want nothing getting in my way.

2. as above i defeated glittering fury mainly by myself, i have never been defeated as my 2nd and lastly but not least i make credits for fun so this would not be a applicant looking for income but for possibilties.

3.i would go beyond whatever it takes to ensure i get done what needs done which is why i have done the above.

4.moral compass? the only compass i use is the one to find my target.

5.however i see fit , if it needs killing then preserved so be it. if its a rival that i specificly despise then id steal the research of the specimen before destroying it completely then take all gratitude for myself.

hope this pleases you if not then there is no hope for you.
TOPMUTT

LadyKohastFel
07.31.2013 , 07:02 PM | #583
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1: I am Silestia Verda, I am a professional soldier for hire with experience in numerous theaters of war , the job offer from your company interests me because of the generous remuneration package.

2: I am the champion of the great hunt, the terror of Makeb, and the slayer of Karagga the unyielding. I also have many other accomplishments besides this.

3: For large tasks such as the liquidation of a major threat I assemble a team of other like minded professionals which I work with regularly and we work together as a highly coordinated team, we also train regularly to ensure our skills are unsurpassed.

4:
I have my morals, but these are not incompatible with my line of work, War is a terrible business and I strive to excel at it and embrace it's terrible nature so that I can deter people from considering it against those I ally myself with.

5: As a security chief I would regularly inspect all containment equipment in the laboratory to ensure that they are working and that they are sufficient to confine the test subject. Repairs and upgrades will be performed as required within the constraints of the budget of my department.
Remember Antaria, Naboo, Starsider Server.

Velmal
08.01.2013 , 03:49 AM | #584
1: I am Darth Serpon, Wrath of the Emperor and slayer of Darth Baras I am waiting for my master to call me to war but until then I wish to be part of the galaxies biggest and best corporation. I have experience in numerous theaters of war and have been successful in defending bases from destruction until reinforcements come to drive them off

2: I am the slayer of Darth Baras, the pretender to the title of the emperor's voice, veteran of the Jedi rush on Tatooine and led imperial forces to victory on Taris.

3: If you find anyone left after where I've been they must have a really good cloaking field.
4: I can have moral but I know there's a time and a place for it, and Czerka isn't the time or the place for it.

5: As chief of security I would constantly check that the standards of containment are exceptional and if the experiment did escape I would lock the lab and surrounding areas down, providing all employees have evacuated the lockdown zone.

Anares
08.01.2013 , 04:48 AM | #585
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am Anares Velron. I was born on Korriban but my mother shipped me off to Tython for Jedi training as she thought the Sith were to brutal. People ask me whether I remember any of Korriban or the Sith but all I tell them is that I was only an infant and that my brother Tagrirn may remember. But I don't tell them to go bothering him as he has enough on his mind being the commander of Havoc Squad. I have been a Jedi ever since and I am currently a Jedi Master. Sometimes I wonder if my father ever found out what my mother did but the point is, I am a Jedi and always will be! I want to be a part of the Czerka family because I feel that I could accomplish a lot working with Czerka. Lately, I have been taking a break from the conflict in the galaxy (only for a short time though!) and I feel I can spend the extra time working with Czerka to help with their work. I would apply for the position of Security Officer as since I am a Jedi Sentiel I feel I would be more suited in protecting others and that position would be perfect for that.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Most people would say that is a really long list but here you go!
1. I defeated the Sith Emperor in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas.
2. I stopped the Hutt Cartel's plans on the world of Makeb.
3. Lastly, I defeated Darth Angral in his ship above Tython earning the ceremonial title: "Hero of Tython."

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

In a certain way yes. All it required for me to earn these accomplishments were skill, determination and yes occasionally in desperate situations doing "whatever it takes" for success.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Yes I do. I feel that if you provide a good reason for asking me to do something that is wrong I may oblige. If you don't however, I may consider it carefully as I am a Jedi.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I will make sure the experiment is secure and maybe watch it for a while, if it breaks out I will try my best to handle the situation and then sit down and enjoy the snacks with the other co-workers!

odeleede
08.01.2013 , 05:09 AM | #586
position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?:
i think i would be a perfect fit why wouldn't you want the grand champion if the great hunt as your security officer i have allot of experience of deleting undesirables to quote my droid science my retirement i have spent all my credits so working for cerka should help me work towards to a second retirement
2.At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.):
1. being the grand champion of the great hunt 2.killed a grand moff 3.killed the supreme the chancellor
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?: i do what ever my job specifies and beyond i never disappoint and will always succeed
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?: I have no moral compass as such i will perform any task.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?: i would imminently sound the alarm tell my superior then i would contain the issue.

mgcallow
08.01.2013 , 05:53 AM | #587
1) I am Lord Vexas, one of the Empire's foremost SIth Juggernauts and a prodigy of Soresu, as well as a master of combative telekinesis. While technically a Darth, I have never been given a name (such as Marr or Arho) to go with it, so I go by Lord Vexas for now. Not only this, but I am the Emperor's Wrath - I am feared and undefeated in combat. I can open a lot of doors for you within the Empire. I wish to be a part of Czerka as you are a neutral party; you are capable of creating great change in the Galaxy, and I wish to be a part of it. I would be an invaluable military advisor, as well as an enforcer or even ambassador - my reputation has proceeded me before, and will again.
2) a) I struck down my master, Darth Baras, who had several times made attempts on my life by proxy, in front of the Dark Council, and was formally recognised as both a Darth and the Emperor's Wrath.
b) I emerged victorious and vindicated from the tortures of the Korriban academy, having crushed my enemies underfoot.
c) I met with and duelled Revan, a man who was and still is a personal inspiration.
3) I achieved these feats using unparalleled willpower and my mastery of the Force.
4) I have a strong sense of honour. My only absolute loyalty is to the Emperor and my crew, although that is not final, and I am open to further commitment. I can, however, overlook honour if it serves my purposes.
5) Using a lightsaber, presumably

ghostchips_
08.01.2013 , 08:11 AM | #588
umm, how many wrath's does the emperor have, and how many people are on the dark council?
Going by most of these apps, there sure are alot of them. i thought there were only 12 members on the council.
But during this whole Czerka thing, i swear i must of counted atleast 40 council members

Sorens
08.01.2013 , 08:55 AM | #589
Position: Security Officer

My name is Saeren Kai, I am 25 years old and have been in Jedi training since i was 3. As of now i am a full member of Jedi Order with years of combat experience from first line in war against the Empire and in Makeb Conflict. I wish to join because you offer a huge opportunity for in career growth in an ever changing and exciting market.
Saving Tython from Darth Angral, Defeating the Emperor, saving people of Makeb.
I always prefer to go with peaceful choices, rarely i give into my emotions, letting my anger get the better of me. I would always rather sacrifice material gain, than a Human life.
Yes i do. And that would depend on the question, i would not go against laws of either Czerka Corporation or laws ouf our Galactic Republic.
I would let everyone know, and calmly help them leave the premises, than i would deal with the problem, confine the experiment.

IanWindram
08.01.2013 , 10:45 AM | #590

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

1. My former employers cut me loose because I wanted to enact change in the galaxy but they were too weak and stupid to change. I've got a team that will help with any and all problems.

2. Hear about the Foundry? Yeah I helped get that under Imperial control.Oh I also helped repel the Gree and their disgusting people back to where they came from by destroying everything and anything that stood in my way. I'm also very good at slicing holonet records. I could name and shame your best and brightest on the slightest whim.

3. I Sacrificed my team to get the job done and overcome the odds to make sure I did it right.

4. I follow orders exactly how they are given. I'm neutral and only care about my duty to those in charge

5.Ignore the lavish offerings of food and take my trusty weapon and subdue the experiment myself.