Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
07.29.2013 , 04:54 PM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by BacaWicket View Post
1. I am Darth Malgus. I come to czerka because it is known for building droids and other products which will fuel the new imperial war machine in the future should my request be accepted we'll both benefit.

2. a.helped retake korriban
b. killed Ven Zallow
c. declared a new empire and went into exile

3.the sacking of coruscant was perhaps the best day of my life. I'm still mad at the treaty of coruscant. infighting and racicism were in the way of victory against the republic so i had to form a new one to me that was doing whatever it takes(even though we had to go into exile)

4.I am emperor if theres something being done that i dont like my empire will have something to say about it

5. snacks and cocktails ha! id rather be chopping the head off of the experiment and killing the collegue for his incopetance than drinking and flirting with half naked twileks
Sorry to correct you traitor, but that's specism, not racism.

Also, in the name of the Emperor I shall destroy you Malgus the BETRAYER! Die for the glory of the Empire!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Monkeyskullz
07.29.2013 , 05:16 PM | #562
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As the head officer of Havoc Squad, I have seen the flaws in the Republics way of dealing with issues. I feel that Czerka would enable me to do my job for the good of the people without a oppressive CO breathing down my neck, politicians using me and my squad as scapegoats, and the Jedi Order forcing a dead religion down my throat. Its maddening really.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I got a really big gun. I stopped the Hutt cartel. I blew some stuff up. I got a reallllly big gun....

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I achieved my goals above by doing whatever it took to get the job done. If talking didn't fix the issue"Betty"( my big gun) did.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I think everything is questionable, however the ends justify the means. I mean with all that has happened with Havoc squad, some people say I have become unstable. (these people have been promptly ejected from the air lock on my ship). I have to disagree, sure me and Betty have become closer some would say too close (see above) but I think its a good thing to respect *twitch* ones equipment. That being said I don't question, I follow orders, if those orders say blow up a cargo ship of jedi padawans, who am I to make a fuss.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

DAKADAKA DAKA. Betty fixes everything....

DarthAeonis
07.29.2013 , 05:17 PM | #563
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am merely a sith lord trying to break out of that typical "im gonna slaughter ur family if u don't do what I say" stereotype. I see Czerka as a powerful empire albeit a different kind than im used too but still just as effective and great. I live to better myself and those around me, for only as a whole can we truly succeed.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

As of recent I have taken up a new sport of Dread Master hunting. Granted I did assist in freeing them cuz I had hoped it would better the Empire, they attempted to make me bow to them (which completely failed as my power was even more potent than theirs) so now they must pay for their betrayal. I've even obtained one of their masks and wear it as my own. looks much better on me imo. Ive also assist in taking down several tyrants in the known galaxy. u'd be surprised how many exist out there. I even had to dispatch my own master cuz his "goals' weren't in the best interest of the Empire.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Granted im a person who rather utilize an asset instead of outright killing them, it seems my forte is indeed war and mayhem. its quite unfortunate really....well for my enemies atleast. tho I do have several individuals and groups who follow me for my leadership (and perhaps brutal) qualifications.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

hmm. now that's a tricky question. I do have a moral compass of course cuz if we didn't we may as well be droids but I must say as long as I can get the job done (which I always do) that's all that really matters. I wont let anything stand in between me and my mission. tho if I can prevent excessive loss of life I will do so. no point in running a business if everyone is dead hahaha.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

analyzing the situation is always the first step to success. now of course this is a "hypothetical" situation but after stepping out to analyze the forseen problem and the value of the experiment and colleague I would most likely choke the beast into submission if stilling its mind isn't viable then and question the colleague on his mistake. now knowing this colleague is still of some use to the company I would allow him to live so he may keep being of use to us....however all his research is to go by me first. and I get a credit or "credits" depending on the fruits of his labor. not only will I get to profit on his success but I will also be able to know everything he is doing. but again this is all hypothetical of course.

All in all tho I feel my "talents" are best left in the position of security officer. I hope u'll find me an asset to ur esteemed empire.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Madune
07.29.2013 , 06:49 PM | #564
Czerka Orperation
Position: Security Officer

My name is Trace Madune, Wile trying to find out a lead on a target stepped in to the Sho Shi Ti cantina on level 42 on coruscant I meet a Devaronian, named Invar, he was a old guy who was looking for a droid that he refered to only as 51, That is all he knew about the droid. After several month of combing the galaxy looking for this droid, I have discovered it is a Hunter Killer droid model number fifty-one, that I have started calling HK-51 for short. We found the droid on Belsavis; Invar seemed very excited, we had finally found the droid he had been serching for all those long years. As he was about to activate the HK unit he said somthing along the lines of " Thank you Trace I could not have done this without you... I'm sorry but this is where our friendship comes to..." I hate when people feel the need to talk before they betray you. I shot him, I didn't feel the need to let him finish and have to fight when I could end it before anything even happened. I took the HK droid for myself, My HK droid one of the marvels of Czerka enginerring. I would love to be a part of the Family that produces such fine machines that i can use as my job as Security Officer

The day I aquired my blasters.. Rocksteady and Gamble had them for many years and dont intend to get ride of them any time soon.
The day I took my first Job he was a Czerka Corp. wearhouse worker on Corellia who needed somone taken care of.
The day I aquired my HK assissan droid

Well the blasters I aquired from a Glitterstem smuggler named Ota he was a funny litle guy bad shot couldnt hit the broadside of a sleeping krayt dragon. The job from the guy on Corellia he was well lest just say the price was right for the job and I he hit a soft spot on me that not many can. Well the HK droid speak for it self really....
I will do what ever is needed to get the job done and by any means nessasary..

A contract is a contract I will never breach a contract. I will do any job if the price is right as long as it does not involve killing kids sorry i have my line.... Children should never have to see the things we adults do....

I take out good old Rocksteady and shot it.. I will help him get a new experiment later right now it is time to relax not worry about possibility of haveing to deal with somthing getting lose and ruining my nice night...

birdiebye
07.29.2013 , 08:24 PM | #565
Security Officer

1. I want the droid

2. Got into SpecForces, Commanding Officer of Havoc Squad, Renowned Undercover SIS Agent

3.i put my mind to it and got it ,and yes

4.Yes and Yes

5.alert security that a possible man eater is about to be on the loose

GragorArtis
07.29.2013 , 11:34 PM | #566
BEGIN HOLO-MESSAGE
Greetings I am Darth Artiss, more commonly known as Darth Nox member of the Dark Council. If by any chance you have not heard of me, I am the Sith Lord who defeated former Dark Council member, Darth Thanaton in a Sith duel. I was also the Sith Lord who had helped to finish the Imperial Weapons Project code named "Silencer", a weapon capable of annihilating an entire fleet with a single blast. That is but one of many resources I can provide Czerka. I will try to make this short for I know time is money and yours is very valuable.

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!

As I stated above I am a Dark Council member and by creating an alliance with me, more Sith will see the benefit of Czerka allies creating new business deals benefitting Czerka. Also by hiring me, my son the famous bounty hunter, Dake, who had brought Supreme Chancellor Janarus before Darth Tormen, will help advertise Czerka products and offer up his own resources to aid Czerka better. Unlike most applicants you might get I am rather civilized and not quite as apathetic unless I am given reason not to be. I want to be a part of Czerka in order to help bring a potential alliance between our two factions or at least a research agreement and I always enjoy the sight of some extra credits in my pocket. I am quite sure we will find an agreement very profitable to both parties. I have also invested greatly in your company for new bases and some of your stocks and I'd like to help out your company even more. I also would enjoy contributing certain Imperial technologies into certain weapons to build better technological advances. I have also used some of your resources before and I have been quite satisfied such as my HK-51 unit. So far, it has not failed me. I have become a Legend to the Gree Enclave who if I ask will unquestioningly aid Czerka thus making Czerka Corporation the greatest corporation without a match. I have also gathered new technologies to which I know can only be bettered by the galaxy's best Corporation and Weapons Manufacturer: Czerka Corporation.

My first accomplishment I am proud of is my rise to dominance from a mere slave to a member of the Dark Council. My second accomplishment I am proud of is to have found many artifacts of power which may hold keys to aiding in technological advances as well as defeating and earning the respect of "The Shroud". My third accomplishment I am proud of is to have defeated the great creature from the Gree Hypergate on Asation. A fourth accomplishment to which I have yet to achieve is to be a great ally and associate of the Czerka Corporation. I hope you will allow to complete this achievement for it is one I have desired to complete.

I fought and earned my way from slavery by destroying all in my path and not caring for what I lost. I do whatever it takes to succeed. Sacrifices are worth everything if you achieve your goals to better yourself and perhaps others as well. To make better technologies is a great goal. I mean what are a few scientists' lives lost in order to create a great breakthrough in all galactic technology? The term as I call it, is success. Of course it is a shame to lose such great minds but they are worth new technology for the betterment of both Czerka and the Empire. I work not 100% as many slackers do, but instead give 1001% to my hard work to ensure great results. Minimal resources and maximum results, that is how I operate.

I don't have much of a moral compass unless in some way it benefits me. I've tortured people before just for a thrill so anything you ask me to do, I've already done worse. However I am sane enough to avoid going on a killing spree.

If the experiment is of great importance to Czerka then I'd follow these procedures. If it hasn't broken out yet, I would try to tap into the consoles quickly and see if I can reactivate the shields on a stronger setting but not enough to which the whole facility would be affected. If it escapes, I would try to put whatever it is back into its cage. If then it gets worse, I will summon some security to help me deal with the problem if I cannot handle it alone. However I would try to keep the situation very quiet in order to keep up the great work Czerka makes. Worse case scenario, the experiment would be damaged beyond repair but highly salvageable so it would be easy to recreate another experiment. In normal cases however, I would try to weaken the experiment enough into its cage. I would avoid causing a panic otherwise it would interfere in all vital experiments. I know this is how Czerka runs things for I saw what happened on Tatooine...... which I have kept what I saw secret.....for now and hopefully I'll soon forget it so long as I get my application passed on to Mr. Blys. If I find out a jealous colleague was involved I will hunt them down and turn them over to you. However if Czerka deems the experiment as worthless and a waste of resources I will do the company a favor and destroy the experiment. Whatever happens I would not be lazy and continue snacking while the company's interests are threatened. I would sacrifice my snack time and my vacation so long as the company's interests are protected, so long as I am not working on another of the company's interests.

I hope you see me as a possible associate for I believe Czerka is the future of many technological advances that will change this galaxy forever. Czerka doesn't settle for second best and neither do I and is such why I desire to build a connection with Czerka. Due to my extensive expeditions around the galaxy I have seen much and learned most alien languages. I am also unlike many Sith tolerate of aliens and see them as valuable allies. I have also heard about your Republic problem, rest assured should I be hired, the Republic will not be an issue. Also, if you need certain resources, I have a cult that would be willing to ship out certain items onto the black market or any other tasks you want to be hidden. I have also gathered certain allies and associates who would be more than willing to lend their resources to Czerka. I also have acquired some scans of certain confidential items from the rival corporation of Galactic Solutions Industries which I'd be more than happy to share with Czerka as well as certain other technologies under the Empire's care that I'm sure you'd all love to have a look at such as that little Czerka experiment on Tatooine (fortunately I know the idea of discretion unless my application isn't passed to Mr. Blys) or the special item Revan left on Nar Shaddaa or even some Isotope-5. Plus I am sure having a Dark Council member as a associate would be a fine way to show that Czerka has great allies and will not be bullied or be seen as some second-rate corporation. I look forward to working with you all should you choose to accept me. If you do not choose me, well I guess Galactic Solutions Industries will appreciate my resources and I have already been given a job offer even though I'd prefer to work with you. They are confident that if I join them, they will run Czerka out of business. I don't want to see this though this may happen. I also see reasons that Czerka not only unwittingly unleashed a terrible galactic threat but also turned against the Empire on Corellia. And I'm also certain Czerka will not appreciate the publicity of one of its executives being a part of a conspiracy being released to the Holonet from your office. Does the name,"Yem Leksende" ring a bell? Of course I may forget who he is if Mr. Blys is interested in a business deal. I of course will immediately forget all of this if something extra were passed on as well. And tell Mr. Blys I know about his "little trip" on Nar Shaddaa. Inside you will find a few credits which will hopefully allow you to see the start of a profitable business deal. If you hire me, perhaps you Ms. Woods will receive the majority of the credits and I will dedicate myself to Czerka and its interests. With many disguises I could also spy on certain rivals so Czerka could run a giant monopoly.

END MESSAGE
CREDIT TRANSFER INITIATED

Kristalyn
07.30.2013 , 12:33 AM | #567
Greetings. My name is Margareth. I prefer not to disclose my last name at this point in the interest of my personal security.

1. I've heard about your recent troubles with the Republic. Together with a small group of trusted family members, I have been striving to bring the Republic down from within for years. As such I have valuable information that might help you in your current situation. I feel we have much to offer eachother, and that a partnership could offer many benefits to both of us.

2. I have mastered the arts of stealth technology and psychological deception under the guidance of my father before the age of five. At the age of five, I infiltrated the Jedi Academy on Tython. In my ambassadorial capacity as a Jedi, I am now successfully working on removing high-ranking Jedi Masters from active service and demoralising Republic troops wherever I find them, all under the guise of peace and wisdom.

3. Yes. I am willing to sacrifice anything and anyone in the pursuit of my goals. Should the day come when I have to sacrifice myself, I will do so gladly in the knowledge that my father is proud of me.

4. I have already done many things that are morally questionable, and even things that are flat-out morally repulsive. I am familiar with these concepts because they were taught at the Jedi Academy. I consider them roadblocks on the way to success and am glad that my moral compass was already smashed before I arrived at the Academy.

5. I am able to subdue all living creaters with the power of the Force, giving myself or others the time to tranquilize, dispatch or re-confine the creature.

Maruki
07.30.2013 , 01:43 AM | #568
CZ-198 Application

I am known to some as Daeviin. Most of the galaxy does not know of me because I have been purposefully under the radar until now. I am applying for your available position of Organism Handler and Research Contributor.

I am interested in the Czerka family because of the role this corporation has taken in shaping industry in our Galaxy. I find myself bored as of late and need to take on new challenges and I believe we can both benefit from my considerable skills.

My proudest achievement to date is when I reached the tank of Minister in my order. This responsibility has been a driving force behind my actions.
I currently maintain a steady supply of armors and augmentations for my comrades when the need arises. I have branched out slightly to make a nice profit of credits to further fund my order's goals.
I have also maintained a sizable power-base that remains largely unnoticed by the the more loyal followers of the Empire.

In every one of my achievements I have gone the route of doing anything to get the job done. This would sometime involve deceit or dealing with seedier groups to make events happen the way I wanted them to.

Having come from nothing and work my way up to the position I am now takes a lot of patience and the tenacity to keep climbing when cast down. If I were to give up the first time I failed and lost all my rank and followers I would not be worthy of breathing by Sith standards.

The ends justify the means. This is a core principle of my beliefs. When given a task I will work any angle necessary to reach the best possible completion of that task.

If this careless individual is not around I would see if there are any methods to further secure the confines. If there is an immediate danger I would diffuse the situation, even if this would result in the destruction of the project. I would then turn this imbecile over to the immediate supervisor and leave it at that.

comander_dennis
07.30.2013 , 07:25 AM | #569
I am of the many of THE REDKNIGHTs LAGACY
I will speak for all

Position - Security Officer AND Research Contributor

1 . My desire to help in other ways is taking over and Czerka seems to offer the best solution. I seek a new challenege to supplement my current skills.

2 Hmm, the three accomplishments that I am most proud of would likely be 1: Breaking the Imperial Siege of Corellia, 2: Securing Belsavis Prison against the Riots therein and 3: Taking control of makeb and save the planet from the empire and the hut.

3 i works whit the best team I can get (havoc) and jedi and sthe best of the republic and a good family tree

4 As stated above, a republic trooper live by a certain code but...creative solutions are abound in this galaxy. FOR THE REPUBLIC

5 Good question. Various scenarios come to mind but I think the most beneficial is to ensure that I am the one who gets credit for the Experiment not rampaging our luxurious facility. As Czerka is a family, taking the experiment would yield no benefit to myself personally, but if I can rise up on the ladder of the Czerka Corp by using the mistakes of my colleague as a stepping stone, why not?

AND FOR THE IMPS (Shot first, ask questions later)

Equineox
07.30.2013 , 09:01 AM | #570
Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

CZ-198 Application

1. I am a young and energetic Jedi Knight who has travelled far and wide across the galaxy, visiting many different planets and encountering many different species (humanoid, animal and plant life). I graduated from the Jedi Academy at a young age with flying colours and I was instantly sent to Coruscant to aid with a matter of galactic importance. Thus began my journey across the galaxy, all the while looking for a place I could call home. Throughout my journey I have been able to vastly increase and develop my knowledge and experience in biochemistry and biochemical collection, to the point where I am galactically renowned as a pioneer in the field of biochemistry, who is constantly looking to push the limits of what is possible. I would like to be part of the Czerka family as I have been wandering the galaxy for many years looking for a place to call home and dedicate more time to my research and I believe Czerka could be the place for me. I recently got hold of an internal Czerka memo talking about the direction Rasmus Blys is looking to go with Czerka Corp and having read it, I feel I could be a useful and successful member of the Czerka family who could help move Czerka to the next echelon of greatness.

2. My first accomplishment that I am most proud of is to have founded the Conclave of Shadows Guild. I have, with the help of a close friend, been able to build up a sizeable community of people, who are now able to share adventures and stories with like-minded individuals. Over 400 republic citizens are now able to call a place home because of the group that I founded and built.
My second accomplishment is to have successfully saved the entire galaxy from destruction at the Sith Emperor’s hands by infiltrating Dromund Kass and defeating the Emperor in a one-on-one battle.
My third accomplishment is to have stopped the Hutt Cartel from destroying Makeb whilst simultaneously evacuating a large amount of the population from the planet in case the worst was to happen. Enroute I was able to stop the Hutt Cartel from carrying out any future evil deeds by binding them to the Republic.

3. I went about all three of my accomplishments with similar strategies. In founding the aforementioned guild, I travelled the galaxy searching for other lost souls who were looking for their place in the galaxy and convinced them to join me on my journey. Through my willingness to help others and my ability to organise group events I was able to forge a home for everyone to come together and share in the adventures the galaxy has to offer.
The success of my second and third accomplishments was largely reliant on the group of companions I had around me, acquired from my travels. Special mention must go out to Kira Carsen who has fought by my side throughout most of my journey. We are nothing without the people around us. My success has also been aided by the biochemical products I have been able to invent and create over the course of my travels as masterfully crafted implants, stimulants and medpacs have saved my *** many times over.
I would say that I would go to any lengths necessary to succeed, especially where others have failed, although I wouldn’t compromise my jedi teachings to do it. I would simply find another way to successfully accomplish my objective. After all, a wise one once told me…Do or do not…there is no try.

4. Yes, I would say I have a strong moral compass (comes with the Master Jedi title after all) as I would look to follow the ways of the light side. My decision on whether to carry out part of my job which was “questionable” would depend on the reasons behind it and whether it was for the greater good of the people we serve. Sometimes, necessary things have to be done for the greater good of the galaxy.

5. As a biochemical engineer, I wouldn’t say anything to my colleague and move a short distance away, whilst closely observing and recording the “experiment’s” attempt at escape so as to gather further knowledge on its abilities so we could further improve and refine it. This would enable us to potentially increase our research output and further Czerk’s cause.