Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xephoniphulus
07.27.2013 , 03:37 PM | #551
Quote: Originally Posted by Cupomo View Post
I can't tell if this thread is even being acknowledged anymore, but I think Bioware has a unique opportunity here to combine the roleplaying aspect of the game with the forums by giving those participants that were chosen exclusive account-bound titles.

Then they could hold more of these random fun contests.

i second this also they may be waiting for a time closer to the release of 2.3 to live servers

Drioden
07.28.2013 , 04:44 PM | #552
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I would like to be a security guard. I would be a great asset, as I am very qualified and i am a well oiled killing machine.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. Graduating the sith academy,

2. numerous victories aboard the Black Talon

3. Retrieving the mask of Revan from Grathan's estate

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I would kill a million Jedi if it meant reaching my goal.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I will take all orders without question

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would stand guard and keep the experiment at bay.

Phrase
07.28.2013 , 09:11 PM | #553
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Spoiler

Sixgun
The Bastion

Anysao
07.28.2013 , 09:57 PM | #554
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Thank you for reading my application! I hope you see me as a valuable asset to Czerka corporation! I am applying for the position as a Droid Technician. But now, to reply to your application...

1. I am Anysao, a hard-working ex-mercenary ex-Intelligence agent of the Empire, looking to find my place in the galaxy once again. It has become clear to me in the distant future when both the Republic, and the Empire are defeated and dissolved, Czerka will live on. And I want to become a part of Czerka's promising future.

2. Well to name a few of my accomplishments I believe it is important for me to mention I am a very talented cybertech. Every time I construct a droid component or a grenade, I mold them in the image of Czerka's work. Another great achievement of mine is watching the pieces I have constructed working their magic against those who are less desirable. Have you ever seen the magic of watching a droid under your construction take down a raging Nexu? It is true beauty. But my third accomplishment is my most important. This final achievement is when I managed to rebuild one of my own Czerka Corporation HK-51 droids. This HK-51 has served as my assistant and companion in all fields of work.

3. My first two achievements are fairly self-explanatory as to how I accomplished them, while rebuilding my own HK unit I hold closely to my heart. I crossed the galaxy, recovering and salvaging various droid pieces with the goal of rebuilding this Czerka Corporation droid. When I stood before my newly constructed droid, I only had one message on my mind: "What a terrible example of Czerka Corporation!" The fact I had to cross the galaxy for my HK droid is a terrible example of Czerka's innovation! Thankfully, using my Cybertech skills, I have drawn up my own schematics and plans to build a new model that I call the "HK-52". I have made sure this prototype is much more durable, as well as it brings a new layer of artificial intelligence to droids. Also, this new droid bears a stylish green plating to it. I look forward to sending the prototype to Czerka officials, if I am lucky enough to earn the position.

4. A moral compass... I do like to believe I have morals, but my "compass" seems to "point" in the direction of two things: Innovation and evolution. Needless to say, I feel a "calling" to Czerka corporation.

5. This question I can connect to more. Personally, I feel my counterpart's failure to contain his experiment loose gives me an important opportunity to: "Kill two womp rats with one vibroblade". I would use my window of opportunity (while the experiment assaults my coworker, of course) to activate my newest of droids. After some simple reprogramming of my prototype droid, I would send it to analyze my coworker's let loose experiment. Now that I know its weaknesses, I would test both the experiment and my prototype droid by engaging them in a simple battle. I would hope my droid would be able to recage the beast, or otherwise, I would have to put a blaster bolt in the creature's head. Afterwords, I would proceed to rebuild and perfect my prototype droid.

All in all, I have high hopes you will accept my application for a role as a Czerka Droid Technician.

I hope you will always excel towards innovation and evolution!

-Anysao.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Jazzjoel
07.29.2013 , 12:50 AM | #555
Biochemical Engineer.

1. I want to be part of the family so that I can help those out in the field by providing them with stronger supplies to help defeat those that would otherwise destroy them without these advances in biochem. I would do whatever is necessary to progress in my field for the greater good.

2. I, along with those in my group of trained soldiers, found the legendary treasure of Nok Dray and used this money to help improve ourselves to help others I did many things to earn the title "Warstalker" by fighting enemies non-stop and killing tons of imps,

3. By doing anything possible I can along with my trained associates in battle and yes I would do whatever it takes to get success whatever the company asks me to do I will complete as fast as possible doing whatever it takes using my abilities to the best of my ability

4. No I don't have a strong moral compass lets just say during my years of smuggling goods and treasures I did many "questionable things" to get what I wanted.

5. I will do my best to hide and get rid of this failed experiment and if it goes to far ill bring out by blaster rifles and end its life before it can end mine and those around it.

V'igilante: The prophecy of the five

MysteriousPerson
07.29.2013 , 01:37 PM | #556

CZ-198 Application

Name of Applicant: Nnoitora Gilga

Applying for the position of: Security Officer

1. First and foremost, I am a Sith Warrior. I have been trained to be the very personification of defense, and I do so with great pride. Next, I am something of an 'anomaly' among the Sith. While violence can be a very necessary means to an end, more often than not, it is very counter-productive to long-term goals and may eliminate benefits to clean transactions and dealings. It is also very rewarding to apply tact and logic to situations that could be very difficult. I wish to be a part of Czerka family for this reason. A company that has been in business for so long can only have very sustainable protocols. I'm also certain Czerka Corporation can offer very... interesting work environments.

2. My combat history, and knowledge, is extensive. However, due to Sith confidentiality, I will be unable to list many major accomplishments that were performed under the direction of the Council. You understand. I can mention that I spear-headed the Eight-Man Imperial Operations Team that resolved issues on Belsavis. (Operation Name: 'Eternity Vault': [Nightmare Mode]), settled tension between the Empire and The Hutt Karagga on Nal Hutta(Operation Name: 'Karagga's Palace': [Nightmare Mode]). [Both instances took only two hours time apiece.] as well as dealing with the situation on Denova(Operation Name:Explosive Conflict: [Hard Mode]) Next, I am an accomplished biochemist that specializes in the creation of performance-enhancing stims and emergency life-saving medpacs(Both of which have been tested with no side-effects, other than intended). While I possess these skills, I will point out that I possess them with the sole intention of improving combat performance and assignment completion.

3. To accomplish these tasks, first and foremost, it required me to pool my knowledge of combat and tactics and apply it to the soldiers around me. However, if there was an instance of conserving resources and keeping both casualties and funding of the missions to a minimum, I did what was necessary to avoid conflict that might have ended in unauthorized mission failure. To answer the original query, yes. Whatever it takes, whatever is necessary.

4. Despite earlier remarks, I ask that you not misunderstand me. My 'moral compass' only extends to what I deem a waste of resources, such as killing of innocents that yield no results other than entertainment value. Beyond that, if it is necessary, it will be accomplished without question.

5. This question puts me in the unlikely scenario that I am enjoying company-provided refreshments within a secured facility AND within vicinity of an 'experiment', both of which seem unlikely. However, in the event of a Containment Breach, the level of danger presented will decide my actions. If the 'experiment' has been deemed lethal, then I will take emergency containment protocols into my own hands, as long as it does not conflict with any standing protocols. Ordering a lockdown of the facility, first and foremost, then following up with Czerka Corporation Containment Procedures, which I'm sure a company as extensive as this will have excellent Containment Breach procedures. Above all, the returning of the 'experiment' to its confinement with minimal damage to the 'experiment' itself, and the facility and workers.

I look forward to hearing back from a Czerka liaison upon the submission of my application.

- Nnoitora Gilga

BacaWicket
07.29.2013 , 03:54 PM | #557

CZ-198 Application

1. I am Darth Malgus. I come to czerka because it is known for building droids and other products which will fuel the new imperial war machine in the future should my request be accepted we'll both benefit.

2. a.helped retake korriban
b. killed Ven Zallow
c. declared a new empire and went into exile

3.the sacking of coruscant was perhaps the best day of my life. I'm still mad at the treaty of coruscant. infighting and racicism were in the way of victory against the republic so i had to form a new one to me that was doing whatever it takes(even though we had to go into exile)

4.I am emperor if theres something being done that i dont like my empire will have something to say about it

5. snacks and cocktails ha! id rather be chopping the head off of the experiment and killing the collegue for his incopetance than drinking and flirting with half naked twileks

bigfatpj
07.29.2013 , 04:29 PM | #558
i'm bigpj enough said

Chism
07.29.2013 , 04:44 PM | #559

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

1. First off my name is Ownage @ The Shadowlands, I'm currently unemployed due to a set back with the empire. While working with the empire I was a Imperial Agent sniper class so I seen more action than most could ever dream. The odd jobs I pick up no longer thrill me they are lacking in what I can call a golden opportunity thus the reason why I am seeking employment with Czerka.

2. Well, I could sit here all day and brag about my accomplishments but I am not that kind of tool.

3. Regardless of the mission it gets done.

4. Questionable all day long.

5. Nothing is complimentary. As for the experiment getting out just two words for ya HEAD SHOT! Than no more worrying.

lordbeagle
07.29.2013 , 04:49 PM | #560
Corporate takeovers. From full frontal assaults to high end espionage. Big or small. Where there is a will, there is a way. Republic or Empire. Look no further and contact The Starburst Legacy.

Actions speak LOUDER than words.