Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeadHazer
07.24.2013 , 09:07 AM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
application for security officer.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Greetings, i am known as Rheboz, a mercenary, a hunter, a fighter and a warrior. I am sick and tired of working for these imperial children. Constantly being watched by those damned Intelligence agents, they think i cant see them but i do! one day im killing them all! meanwhile im constantly in the position of being betrayed by those sith lords that hire me to do jobs to fullfill their tiny little power plays. Me intimidated by those shiny tiny little lightsabers? NEVER! As you can see i am not happy with my current employers, and i am hoping that czerka will be a far better option to utilize my skills.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Defeating Darth Tormen in his own game! executing that sith was so much fun!
2. Executing The House of Girard on alderaan. Beautifull screams of pain, beautifull i tell you! i still have the screams on holodisk somewhere.
3. Earning 21.000.000 Credits! The Death i have caused with those credits, very pleasing!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

i do whatever it takes to keep myself alive and rich! Including betraying Sith and executing rich people. Darth tormen hired me to kill or capture certain republic figure heads so that he could get me close to the chancelor of that blasted republic to kill him. I went to belsavis, voss and correlia to kill those republic idealists and i succeeded. Following these events the chancelor decided to fly to correlia with his own ship, the fool!
Darth Tormen used this oppurtinity and sended me to kill the old man. After killing all the republic troops on that ship and finally getting to the chancelor. the chancelor decided that he wanted to talk to me. He offered me full immunity to those so called crimes against his republic in return for killing Darth Tormen. I Knew that Sith was going to betray me so i accepted the offer and charged towards Darth Tormen. He thinks he can beat me in a fight? He was wrong, his face was absoluty priceless. The shame that fell over him, wonderfull!

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

As long as you guys are paying and im killing im perfectly happy with doing anything! i also take this chance to ask czerka the favor of allowing me to burn people when i get the chance! Great and Magnificent fire.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

First of all let me say that this would have never happend if already hired me as a security officer. This expermient should be subdued and not killed, czerka employees don't outweigh the value of this experiment. My experience with subdueing potentials threaths is excellent. I would stun it with my electronic dart and followed by that i would freeze it with my carbonizing spray. After that i would contact my superiors and notfiy them of these events, followed by the suggestion to take the expirement to a village on a remote world and let wonderfull death arise. ofcourse i also want to join the expirement in this beautifull rampage.

Dear Czerka,

I hope you enjoyed this with great interest, and will allow me to become part of your family.

Or be burned by great and magnifent fire.

Sincerely,
Rheboz

tmadias
07.24.2013 , 09:50 AM | #532
1. I'm a dedicated and loyal employee. I like to work on the forefront of cutting edge technology and can be trusted to not disclose what goes on behind closed doors to the public.

2. Some accomplishments I'm proud of,
  • Graduating High School with a Perfect 4.0 GPA.
  • Having achieved near perfect accuracy with my Springfield XD 45 ACP.
  • Forming alliance of individuals equipped and prepared to survive almost any apocalyptic scenario.

3. I do whats needed to achieve my goals, whether that includes diplomacy, practice, initiative or focus. I'll do whatever it takes as long as it does not conflict with my personal code of ethics.

4. I have a strong moral compass, but I realize sometimes things need to be done even if it doesn't seem right at the time. Government regulations and laws don't faze me, its only if I'm asked to do something which I personally find disturbing from a human rights perspective I speak my opinion against it. However ahead of all other principles comes my belief in not telling anybody who shouldn't know information I'm privy to due to trust, no matter how repulsive I might find what I keep my mouth shut about. I try to do whats right, but I place loyalty above all else.

5. I would drug the experimental creature with a strong sedative to make it rest until my colleague can pay attention to it.

I would be ideal for most of the job positions. My good accuracy would make me perfect for a Security Officer. My high math skills, strong ability to learn and creativeness to come up with new things would make me perfect for a Technician or Engineer. My ability to handle animals well, high level of strength, experience caring for many different types of animals, as well as ability to mask any emotions would make me perfect for Organism Handler. My attention to detail would make me perfect for Research Contributor.

Being perfect for all these jobs, which would I choose? Probably biochemical engineer since this is a field which interests me greatly, although I'm willing to start at any position,

BriaTheran
07.24.2013 , 03:35 PM | #533
Organism Handler
-We can no longer work without our droids. They have become fully integrated into our daily life. Working to make better, more advanced droids to fullfill our needs would be a rewarding and challenging career choice.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.
a) Resisting Andronikos' advances. He is terribly persistent. Yet too shady for my tastes. A good thing that I have been able to resist him, for if I am employed by Czerka, he would likely just steal ideas and sell them to the highest bidder. Greedy rat bastard.
b) Helping to save Makeb from the Hutt Cartel. First it would be the take over of the planet. Then it would be enslaving the locals. Next it would be interbreeding. The LAST thing we need is a planet full of giant slugs!
c) Continuing to aid to the health of my team and our fight for the Republic. Despite all the trouble those damned mauraders get in to.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? Absolutely I'd do whatever it takes to get the job done. My band of Armored Justice are willing to learn where our bubbles are; to learn how to train before Ops; to appreciate the 'package' size of a good droid. Anything. Really.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I do have a strong moral compass. It is just that the needle is a bit sticky when it comes to pointing true. Honestly.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color][/QUOTE] Well, this question is easy. Set the lackey companions to mind the chores of course. Isn't that why we have them???

VostoAizen
07.24.2013 , 03:45 PM | #534
I am a Dark Counsel member in charge of preserving the old and new traditions of the sith. New allies are always needed to keep the stability of the Empire growing strong wherever those allies may be I will always be there to be involved.

1: I have strived to achieve the highest that I can with whatever I may be doing no matter what it is.
2: I don't let anyone interfere with the goals I set
3: I have begun to bring stability to the Empire I have begun to create with the help of Darth Maar.

Yes I do whatever it takes and don't let anyone or anything get in the way of my accomplishements.

I have an excellent moral compass and I can always make time for anything I need to do that requires my time.

I would excuse myself from whatever I was doing at the time and take measures to confine the situation that has begun to arise before it turned into anything worse or got loose.
VostoAizen

Kwillis
07.24.2013 , 05:43 PM | #535
CZ-198 Application

My name is Kathryne Mi'kawa, I am a Commando for the Republic Army. I happen to be apart of one of the most elite squads within the Republic. Also, I happen to be a medic within the field. With my partner and wonderful companion, Elara Dorne, we have been making sure we come up with the medicine needed to help us survive for our missions, some of them being reusable.

I would like to be apart of the Czerka family because I feel it would give myself better knowledge of all the biology and chemistry needed to grasp my lifelong goal--to be able to help rid the world of disease. I also feel with Czerka backing my knowledge I would be able to help the company in more ways than one--putting this company first before all other things in my life.

Three accomplishments that I am most proud of:

1.) Being apart of Havoc Squad.
2.) Helping aid House Organa on Alderaan.
3.) Helping clear Elara's name.

I achieved what is stated above by determination and looking at all angles of the situation--not wanting to back down for any need. I feel to be successful in life you need to do whatever it takes to strive for your goals.

Depends. Like stated before, I would do anything to strive for success.

I would handle the situation with a cool-minded view. Then, I would go over and assist the situation accordingly. To achieve success you must work with others. There isn't an "I" in team. Even though you want fame and fortune, you still need to work around it. Basically, I would go back to work and confine the experiment again--even if it might risk my own life. . . I do know my way around a blaster.

Myeh-Myeh
07.24.2013 , 05:47 PM | #536
CZ-198 Application for "Security Officer"

This is Jedi Master Jinorra. I hope to become a member of the Czerka family to repair the direction the company is going in, or to undermine it for the benefit of the entire universe.

1. Helping the countless in need no matter what it takes.
2. Defeating numerous enemies, including the Emperor himself.
3. Converting adamant Sith into Jedi.

Of course I do whatever it takes to accomplish what I see fit to get done. Why else would I be applying to be your security officer in the present? I will do anything it takes to clean up Czerka's act or end them for good.

My moral compass always leads me in the right direction. I hope to give some of that moral compass to you.

I would aid that colleague in their task, so that no danger comes to other workers. But here's a curious question: Why do you have such dangerous experiments anyways?

TO ALL OTHERS APPLYING: I am here to warn you all that you are making a terrible mistake applying for this position! Czerka corporation is made of pure evil and greed. Just look back through history for the numerous examples; with the conflict between the Ithorians and Czerka, with the countless mistakes in favor of greed Czerka has made. Unless Czerka makes a complete 360 on their policies (which is what I am attempting to see happen) you are endangering yourselves and countless others. If Czerka does adopt new policies, I would approach with caution. Heed my words, even if Czerka advises against them. If Czerka does for some out of this world reason decide to hire me, I promise not to be a hypocrite. I will see my goal through, from inside the corporation or out!
What a crazy random happenstance!

Imposiable
07.24.2013 , 06:43 PM | #537
Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?: I would love to have the wonderful perks that come with being a Czerka member. Czerka and I have maintained very friendly relationships. I am a full time Bounty Hunter with powerful connections.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.): 1. Former Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. 2. Assisted in the defeat of the Republic Supreme Chancellor Jaranus. 3. Participated in the liberation of Makeb from the clutches of the Hutt Cartel

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?: Victory must be earned by any means, if it requires sacrifice, so be it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?: I always get the job done, quit isn't an option, and no matter how unsavory something is, it will be done.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?: I would handle them how I see fit. They must pay for their incompetence to even attempt to usurp my power.

LKaras
07.24.2013 , 07:05 PM | #538
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I support killing.
2. Killing Darth Malak. Killing Darth Malgus. Making love to Bastila Shan.
3. Killing lots of people.
4. No. I love to kill. Just don't ask me to save someone's life.
5. Get drunk. Kill later.
-Karas Parsa - Sage
-Gray Council
-Keller's Void Refugee on Jedi Covenant

Choloe
07.24.2013 , 09:00 PM | #539
CZ-198 Application

I'm K'altor Chengon, freelance pilot, and yes, when you do your background check on me, I'm the same K'altor Chengon that was once a Jedi. Since leaving the order, the only good way to make credits is helping the 'war effort' - and I've had my fill of war, and just want to make the credits. Since Czerka has credits, I have a ship, I'm willing to use what's mine, to help you guys part with what you have.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.

I'm going to give you one, if this is not enough to show that I'm worthy of Czerka, I guess I'll find out of IA needs my skills...

A holo-recording is attached: When played:

{{Holo-recording begins]

K'altor Chengon stood in his Jedi robes, the anger on his face was evident by all in the room. Senator Nal Kruma was the first to address the young man who's fists were clenched tightly.

"Jedi Chengon, you seem to have demanded to speak with us, in spite of the Jedi Counsel informing you to report to the Jedi command ship. Your attack on the Republic soldiers in and of itself is an act of treason!"

"If I truly attacked the guards, they would be dead." K'altor spat out in disgust. "I simply informed them that they were hungry and they needed to eat."

Grand Master Satele Shan walked towards the young man and placed her hand on his shoulder "You are allowing your anger to to consume you. We understand your frustration, but now is not the time to..."

"Don't provide lessons now, Master Shan!" K'altor gently pushed the Grand Master's hand off his shoulder "You were not on Alderaan, you were not on Coruscant! And it seems quite convenient that the bureaucrats are only out to save themselves over the citizens of the Republic by signing something that is more like an order of surrender than an actual peace!! There are still Sith on Alderaan for stanging sake!"

"K'altor" Satele said softly "I was on Alderaan. You may have been too young to remember, but I was there. I do not mean to lecture you on the ways of the Order or the Force, but please, you are heading down a dark path. There is no place in the Jedi Order for more darkness."

"You're right!" K'altor spat out as he removed his Jedi robes onto the floor and tossed his lightsaber on the pile of clothing "I was expected to be made Knight, like my brothers. But I can not be associated with an organization that refuses to open their eyes to the suffering of the citizens of the Republic! I am leaving the Jedi Order, and you'll have to kill me if you want to gartal stop me."

"Guards!" an alien senator yelled "Arrest him!"

As the other troopers within the hall moved forward, the Grand Master raised her hand and softly said "No. Belay that order."

The guards stopped and looked at each-other, as Satele placed both hands on K'altor's shoulders this time and looked into the eyes of the near naked young man before her. "What will you do, K'altor? You are strong with the Force. What if the Empire captures you like they did your mother and sister? What if they turn you to the dark side and you become that which you currently hate?"

K'altor looked up at the Grand Master and closed his eyes, she felt the calm within the man before her "I'm taking ownership of the Republic freighter, and I'll help the Republic as a freelance pilot. I will suppress my Force abilities and not use them unless I return to the Order. But, know this, Master. I will not do so unless the Republic and the Jedi Order can prove to me that they are willing to win this war, and not lay down like a Nerf to the whims of the stanging Empire! And as for being captured by the Empire and forced to turn to the dark side, it'll be quite difficult for them to turn a corpse to the dark side! Because unlike the Jedi Counsel, I have no fear in dying to protect the Republic."

K'altor bowed to the Grand Master and walked out of the room.

{End-Holo-Recording}

If you watched the attached holo-recording, you've seen I've given up everything to prove myself.

I'm a former Jedi - not a Jedi any longer. But It all depends on the questionable something. Harming an innocent? No kraffing way! Take out some corrupt Hutt, Imperial, or a Sith? No problem.

I guess it depends on how 'esteemed' I feel about this colleague, right?
"Only a Sith thinks of the Force in terms of power, a Jedi listens and feels the Force to achieve harmony with the Galaxy, and complete control and mastery of the Force." - Ancient Jedi Master A'ahrun Chengon

Zombel
07.25.2013 , 12:32 AM | #540
Application for Droid Technician

My name is Mercurius Brightstar and for five years I was head researcher in one of Coruscant's biggest cybernetics laboratories specializing in manufacturing C2-N2 and T7-01 droids.My team developed programm of enhancing first aid and other non violent protocols for these droids.Will I get hired if I'd tell you that I hope to change direction your company is going to?
After I abandoned my scientific career becoming Jedi is my biggest achievment,but this is just the beggining.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?99% of hard work 1% talent.If you're suggesting I go over someone's dead body to reach my goal then you're wrong.
In answer to your first question I certainly do, I am a Jedi and yes this could prove a hindrance in completing some of your morally ambiguous projects.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?Is it dangerous?As long as it does not eat from my plate it would be interesting to observe its behaviour in a new environment.( I'm joking of course.My first action would be to ensure that nobody's life is threatened and try to get the creature back to its confines without harming it,maybe stunning it if it resisted.