Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ultimanima
07.23.2013 , 02:21 PM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

1: To make advanced and new technology for the Empire as a biochemical ingeneer

2: Being able to create a lot of reusable stim and to be one of the most powerful Sith in the galaxy as a member of the Dark Council

3: Absolutly

4: I dont think so

5: Hum its a good question, Ill see once Im hired and it actually happen!
Lelyanna: Assassin Sith lvl 50, Rheah: Tireur d'élite lvl 50
Mynerva: Ombre Jedi lvl 50

xLetalis
07.23.2013 , 02:54 PM | #522
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Answer: Hello, my name is Poena, formally - Darth Imperius. I was born in slavery... it is the first thing I remember, I was a servant of a Sith Lord. Honestly I don't like thinking about my past and even less to talk about it, but I will say that all the nightmares that happened to me couldn't turn me into a monster such as my masters were. The Force was my salvation, as a force sensitive I was sent to Korriban to face the Sith Trials. That was years ago...
I would describe myself as a very positive and open person, who likes being honest and having a little fun from time to time.
Video record about myself: http://youtu.be/RI_8JL0eA0c
I would like to be part of Czerka because I believe the galaxy needs to change, and Czerka might just be exactly what we need, I would like to apply for the position of either Biochemical Engineer, as I myself am adept in the field of Biochemistry, and can use my extensive knowledge of the Force in combination, or a Security Officer - I believe I don't need to prove that I'm qualified for that.
Video record of my abilities: http://youtu.be/pWPDgUiUt0s?t=2m26s

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Answer: In my previous answer I pointed out that I'm a Darth, even more - a member of the Dark Council, while I'm not very proud of the things I did to get there it is an accomplishment.
Video record for 1st accomplishment: http://youtu.be/VZqXhGDgJy0

I explored the Foundry and met the legendary Darth Revan, however I'm afraid I won't state the outcome of our meeting as it may cause unnecessary controversy, and this application is not about that.
Video record for 2nd accomplishment: http://youtu.be/zrUi46siLLQ

I have trained an exceptional apprentice, the thing in my life I'm most proud of. Cedonia is a person and a warrior like no other, she will one day be responsible for great deeds.
Video record for 3rd accomplishment: http://youtu.be/ExtgGQr-Q1s

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Answer: Depends on what "success" means, I will do almost anything to protect the people I care about and defend the things I stand for, this job will certainly not take priority over these things, but I have faith that Czerka's "successes" will greatly benefit the galactic society and there for I will work hard to achieve it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Answer: Yes, if I am asked to do things I consider wrong without any explanation, that can get in the way of my job, definitely.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Answer: Oh I've always been fascinated with experiments, I will definitely focus on that, I will help however I can to handle the situation. (and then enjoy the cocktails and snacks if any are left)
My Channel: SWTOR Story, HK-51 and more... Be good.

animezero
07.23.2013 , 04:09 PM | #523
CZ-198 Application

I am Liqiu Hong from the republic special forces. I specialize in reconnaissance and surveillance in hostile environments, sabotage and demolition, tactical strikes, and other trades that I won't go into as it goes on. My hobbies are anything I find interesting and it made me somewhat of a jack of all trades type of person. As for why I want to be part of Czerka, I find it interesting, but unlike other things, I can see Czerka keeping my interest as it has many things that I could change fields into. That being said, Czerka is also my favorite brand as I use many products of Czerka, my favorite being the Longspur STAP, my preferred landspeeder for short distances.

I have many accomplishments, but nothing that I can think of that stands out in particular. However, to list three, The first is when I was assigned to special forces, as that day marked the beginning of a more distinguished career. The second is when I was assigned to a special project only known as Blue Harvest, the only details I'm allowed to say is that it's a special project name. The third is when I was made into the leader of that project, I wish I can give more details about it, but due to security issues and contracts, I'm unable to go into any specifics.

The first success I did nothing special, I was just acknowledged for my abilities and hard work as I wasn't looking for anything in particular. The second, I found out about just by chance, for the line of work I've been part of, you just find things out, even things you weren't looking for. Now as for the third success, I was handed over leadership of the project due to special circumstances that I'm not allowed to divulge. As for the second question, "whatever it takes", that depends on the situation. Whatever it took you, can be different for me, but regardless, I haven't failed, and won't.

I would say I do have a strong moral compass, but would that stop me in the end? No. The situation dictates the actions, but won't compromise the outcome. I may feel bad about what I do, but what's needed is logic and rational thought. What's wrong now, may be right later, what may seem right, can be wrong in reality. Nothing is ever just black and white as many want to believe, and nothing is ever truly off the table if it has to be done.

As much as I would enjoy the complimentary cocktails and snacks, work comes first. The first and last priority is to contain the situation and pacify it before doing anything else. Depending on the situation, I would just make sure it was contained so it couldn't escape, but if that isn't possible, then to pacify the experiment by lethal or non-lethal means pending on the importance of the experiment. All actions are pendant on the experiment's danger rating and the amount of damage it could cause and the people present.
Hold nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha… If you meet your father, kill your father… Free of everything, not bound by anything, live your life just as it is…

Arooshie
07.23.2013 , 05:21 PM | #524
Have been around the Galaxy numerous times as muscle for hire, I feel that its time for a little "stablility" ie working as Security for Czerka

Taking out:
Kephis, Soa and Karagga

Very much so, Spend a considerable amount of time and credits to make sure that my gear was the best that money could buy.

No at all, it was strong once, but after Makeb...well lets just say that I have learnt to look the other way

Inform the "Esteemed Colleague", and put it down if needed.

ZETA_SCORPII
07.23.2013 , 08:07 PM | #525
You need someone or something destroyed, hire me, I don't do paperwork.

ArizonaAnthony
07.23.2013 , 08:51 PM | #526
I am a Jedi Gardian on Hung Ma, (lvl38 current). I love the Game!

SGW Beta tester and long term player (6 other games too), I dated Bestilla before Revan showed up... and I'm free to work asap and 24/7

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? By luck then skill, At a night club on Corusent and I'm currently unemployment.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? strong moral compass, Yes I do. Some things can be swept under the rug.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Call for help and handle it asap.

Paradox_Sith
07.24.2013 , 12:12 AM | #527
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I am Sith lord i am getting tired of the dark side and would love to see what Czerka would offer me in terms of thrills on the job what i would like to do for CZerka Would be head of security.
2. i have slain countless enemy's of the empire. i have scoured the galaxy to crush all that appose my will and the rule of the empire.
3. i will do what ever it takes to get the job done if that means i have to sever one of my limbs the so be it.
4. my morals would not mess up my duties if i was to work for Czerka. the companies goals come be for my morals.
5. I would handle the situation by trying to capture and making sure nothing happens to the experiment. if all else fails i would destroy the thing and see it go up in flames

tacito
07.24.2013 , 02:56 AM | #528

CZ-198 Application

I believe Czerka offers research opportunities simply not found in most, if not all, other companies. The huge product variety necessitates extensive research & development, from fundamental questions to solving problems with current products. Since the disbanding of Imperial Intelligence, I've been looking for an equally stimutlating environment that can, if supported by solid reasoning, supply me with any resource needed to further the boundaries of knowledge. I believe my knowledge would be most beneficial to Czerka's droid development or overall research units.
Quote:
  1. Although not the most complicated achievement, it was still extremely satisfying to put my skills in engineering and engine design to a test by constructing a high-speed capable speeder bike. I expected to only craft one of these for myself, but feedback from colleagues encouraged me to offer custom built bikes for sale, a business which carried most of my expenses during my times of study.
  2. After I took an interest in cybertech engineering and all aspects of robotics early on, it was only logical to enroll in academic courses following both of these routes simultaneously. While the workload during this time was extreme, I'd rank the sense of accomplishment after graduating one of the highest points in my life.
  3. Probably the biggest achievement I can publicly speak of is the reason I was accepted into Imperial Intelligence. By exploiting a vulnerability in the translation and language libraries, I succeeded in transfering a number of self-coordinating AIs into the low-level memory of several protocol droids inside the Imperial Intelligence building on Dromund Kaas. This attack vector allowed to bypass the restraining bolts which were supposed to prevent the droids from saving and sending sensor telemetry to third parties outside of Imperial Intelligence. After three days of suvreillance, I sent all reports to the head of counter espionage... and started service with Imperial Intelligence shortly after.
Quote:
Key factors were a solid education, a talent for research and planning, as well as perfect and calm (some might say ruthless) execution of the most promising plan I could think of. When tasked with a prolem of any kind, first exactly define the problem, then identify any expected problems. Formulate a strategy that allows you to bypass these problems. Follow this plan, while keeping an open mind in case any unexpected situations arise.

As for your last question, I think I've already made clear I wont let anything stand in my way when approaching a problem.
Quote:
I think knowledge exists apart from morals and ethics. In the end, any knowledge will benefit the entire galaxy. Thus it would be selfish to stop any tasks based solely on moral consideration. We must not allow narrow-minded individuals to limit research and development based on arbitrary "morals". Stagnation means decay.
Quote:
The situation piques my professional interest. Since I would most probably have realized the squad of self-coordinating security droids (containing Cellular Neural Network based computing cores) I've been thinking about lately, their computational capacity should be more than sufficient to assess the situation and respond accordingly. Should this, against all odds, fail to contain the experiment, I would activate secondary confinements and take telemetry to evaluate how the specimen reacts to stress (if applicable).

I hope this introduction is sufficient for you to consider my application and close with best regards,

Tacito Xenarion

Cupomo
07.24.2013 , 03:03 AM | #529
CZ-198 Application : Research Contributor

My name is Drahle, rogue sith warrior, and after planet-hopping as an errand-boy for Darth Baras, I've become accustomed to performing simple to complex (with an emphasis on combat-related) tasks. Rarely has any task been completed without feedback, and I rather relish in relaying my conquests. I would like to join the Czerka family as a Research Contributor because I have many talents that would be best exploited in a community that recognizes commitment, curiosity, and the level of endurance I've acquired for ams, droids, and biological components in my travels. Additionally, I believe that working for a company interested in credits would be more financially sound for my pocket, than chasing the whims of a paranoid sociopath.

In flight between planets I commit myself to studying various languages and have become fluent in many; nothing seems more droll to me than simple sentences meant to convey entire conversations.
I successfully infiltrated and advanced, rather quickly, up the ranks of an underground cultist movement while simultaneously reorganizing the political climate of the House of Grathan on Dromund Kaas. Both purely out of academic curiosity.
And, for my efforts on the Balmorran Front, I've recently been awarded the proverbial keys to the city, if you will, from Lady Lachris.

I am a descendant of the Sith, but also of direct lineage from the Kabuki Legacy. By that, I mean to say I achieve greatness by following my passions fiercely but with class. As for whatever it takes for success, therein lies a paradox. For my own success, I believe as long I am able to kick back in my ship once in a while, I've already reached it. For Czerka, I will get the job done. No shortcuts, no loose ends, and, after submitting my status reports, cocktails for breakfast.

I try to keep my moral compass on a blue tangent. I've worked with many Gree and they will attest to my tendency to earn my credits. This will absolutely affect my job; if I'm hired, I'll have a job. To the get the credits, I'll need to do it.
Achieving success through questionable means is a folly only to those who lack thoroughness. Again, if there are no loose ends, there should be no questions.

Naturally, I would bring the experiment with me. After all, what proper gala would be complete without a demonstration of current production. We could all revel in the state of affairs, speak candidly of the direction of the experiment and have a jovial brainstorming. Unless it was unsubduable, then I would have to put it down, and holo-call my colleague to save me a drink. Or if it were odiferous, too. No one wants to be the smelly one at a party.

Brisch
07.24.2013 , 09:07 AM | #530
Gunslinger. Security Officer or Research Contributor.

CZ-198 Application

Well, as the best smuggler in the known galaxy, I'm surprised you don't know who I am. Anyway, Jobs are getting harder to get with the Republic sending their soldiers and Jedi to do their work. They don't hire me as often as they used to! The way I see it Czerka needs the best, and I want credits. Its Win-Win!

I acquired an HK-51 droid, I killed an Imperial Grand Admiral, and I shut down the Hutt Cartels Operations on Makeb.

For HK, I had to travel around the galaxy looking for parts, then I had to assemble him. I had to track that Grand Admiral across the Galaxy till I found him. And I had to do a lot of shooting to beat the Hutts. I would probably do anything short of killing innocents to gain success AND credits. The credits part is important.

Sure, I suppose so, but that shouldn't be too much a problem as long as I get paid a substantial fee.

I'd make sure it didn't break out by reinforcing the confines, and stunning it. If it does, me and HK would kill it. It'd be my esteemed colleague who would be at fault for not securing his experiment. I'm sure they would agree.