Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jadza
07.23.2013 , 09:10 AM | #511
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I like to kill stuff and pride myself with the ability to keep my clients' secrets. It seems like you folks at Czerka hava a good thing goin' and besides I could use the credits.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

As I said, I pride myself with keeping secrets. So if I told you, I would have to kill you.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Of course! I never fail at my task! If I ever did, I wouldn't be here to tell ya about it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Hey buddy, you want me to shoot somebody? Just ask!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would stay there and watch it, and if it did, I'd kill it and then I'd hunt down my "esteemed colleague" and kill him for letting it happen!
Long live the Empire!

Sarathis
07.23.2013 , 09:15 AM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by wahtboss View Post
whats the point of this?
Fun...
Proud Member of Altaholics Anonymous
No new characters made in: 4 days, 1 hours, 12 minutes...

ThomasPellaeon
07.23.2013 , 11:45 AM | #513
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a pretty good guy all around, most of the time I help people, but I have been known to do what needs to be done when it comes down to it, I feel that my skill set will fit in well in the enviroment, Jana Lorso once said that credits do the talking and that is a major thing for me, as I am planing to marry Nadia soon.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

A.) Lets see, I destroyed Lord Vivicar, and he was crazy!
B.) I have become a major player in the diplomatic world, and I have many politicians that owe me favors (I feel that is an accomplishment in the turmoil of the war)
C.) I am an accomplished strategist, leading many teams of operatives in the field, and achieving the rank of Master in my order.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Doing what needs to be done, and helping those to gain favors I can cash in when I need. Mercy is just as much a weapon as torture.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Like I have said, I do what I need to do, If I can show mercy and cash in a favor later I will.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

My esteemed colleague, is an idiot and I will cut down his experiment and then I am going to have a talk with him, and see what favors he can owe me.

kisia
07.23.2013 , 12:07 PM | #514
CZ-198 Application

For some reason my “husband” wants to buy a homestead on Dantoonie and farm!! I was just looking for a little fun and the next thing I know I’m stuck , married to a guy who names his weapons. Perhaps one the testing facilities can use him in a live test.
At least until I can get a divorce from him (Eh, you can still keep him). I mean seriously who wants to live on a farm and have children????

I killed Czerka employee Gayem Leksende at the Czerka facility on Tatooine. (Sorry, he tried to bury me alive)
I killed Skavak (he did steal my ship) after I flirted with him a bit (After all he bashed Corso over the head, which made for a quiet trip)
I’m very good at slicing into money chests, computers.

I have two blaster pistols.

Umm, did you read about the part where I want to use my “husband” for “live” testing??

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle it.

You said “is likely”. Until the experiment breaks out I see no reason to get involved. By the way you’re an experimental testing facility, there is no way I’d be eating the complimentary cocktails and snacks, they could be part of the “live” testing for my “husband”.

If the experiment does break out …. I have two blaster pistols.

Repman
07.23.2013 , 12:53 PM | #515
We really get to work for Czerka? Or is it just another FP where a Czerka executive is somehow powerful enough to take on 4 people?

lewis-rean
07.23.2013 , 01:02 PM | #516
CZ-198 Application
Position: Security Officer

I am an ex member of the Jedi Order, I am from the species Cathar and have excellent military strategy

I with my friend Dr Tharan Cedrax have been using Exo-tech weaponry to improve our weapons and that of the Republic but since my dismissal from the Jedi Order I have just been storing it in caches and I will bring this technology with me to Czerka along with my Military planning.
I also single-handedly repelled the Empires invasion of Balmorra with my exo-tech weaponry.

I will do whatever is necessary to accomplish my mission and no-one would stop me if in my way and my own physical condition (No physical conditions) would not stop me if there was a chance to complete my task.

During my time in the Jedi Order i did many questionable things in the name of the Jedi and Republic and I am willing to do so again for Czerka.

I would raise the alarm then ignite my Lightsaber which is molded with Exo-tech and use of the force to incapacitate the experiment

bununakpwason
07.23.2013 , 01:23 PM | #517
i want fee

Jandrik_Xun
07.23.2013 , 01:24 PM | #518
This is the last time I look at this post. Do you want to know why I play SWTOR? Because I love to play SWTOR. Want to know why I come to the SWTOR forums? Because I love to play the video game. I only come here about twice a month. Things like this, that are vague, uninformative, and far from entertaining, won't get more than a second look. I hope you have fun with your guessing game. I'm going to get my gaming done, because I have big-boy things to do.
The Empire will prevail, despite the obstacles that we must overcome.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Tsukiko
07.23.2013 , 01:28 PM | #519
Quote:
I'm a people person. I'm a go-getter. I know how to synergize, energize, AND cauterize. I'm great in multidisciplinary teams and shine with independent projects. I know how to maximize the potential in those around me. I put people first, without sacrificing quality. I know how to work smarter AND harder. I'll do anything to close the deal.

I want to be a part of the Czerka family because of everything that Czerka means and stands for. Quality. Trust. Leadership. Synergy. Efficiency. Solution. Synergefficiency. Those words and so many more mean so much to me. I can't express how proud I feel when I even mention the word Czerka.

I find everyone in management, from their online portfolios, to be stunningly beautiful and awe-inspiring. As an attractive female, I look up to these people and would love to become an integral part of their life. I'm more than willing to be the daughter-figure to some, as I have so much to learn. I'm sometimes known to work late and respond well to physical motivation so anyone so inclined could stay and help me out.

Basically, I have dedicated my life to applying for this job and will do whatever it takes to become part of the Czerka family.

Whatever. It. Takes.

Even murder.

Quote:
Wow, what an excellent question. Whoever wrote these is of a superior intellect!
My three greatest accopmlishments (and HA HA HA of course I won't include family milestones! I've dest... left my family behind in this pursuit!)

a) I've successfully written this application.
b) I use Czerka technologies and Czerka products exclusively. Even things that are not made for a specific purpose, I will convert. for example, a Czerka energymatrix makes a great sheet. My nightgown is mostly made of promotional Czerka brochures. If Czerka makes it, I consume it!
c) I went to Czerka headquarters once. It was a dream, but very vivid.

Can you tell that I love Czerka? Oh, I do.

Quote:
Wow, what a great question. I am sure that upper-to-middle-management must all be quite intelligent for asking such an insightful question. I love you.

I simply put my mind to the task at hand and accomplish it. Through leveraging my synergy in a multidisciplinary environment using teamwork and motivation, I create empowerment and success through positive change. I am committed to the task at hand and can give 110% 110% of the time.

I will do anything it takes to succeed. Anything. Like I'm pretty sure you're asking if I'd kill an orphaned tauntaun for sport if you asked me to. I would. I'd even find the deceased tauntaun parent and wear it as a coat. Please ask me to do this.

Quote:
I cannot get over how fantastic these questions are.

My moral compass is so strong, it must be made by Czerka! HAHAHA! See how much I love Czerka? I know where you live. I've actually watched you type this application form and post it. You were wearing a grey sweater, and it looked fantastic. I've imagined... doing things... to you in that sweater.

Anyway, my Czerka-made (HAHAHAHA) moral compass tells me that if Czerka wants me to do something, it is the right thing to do. Even murdering orphaned tauntauns. Or having relations with your grey sweater. Anything.

Quote:
What a fantastic hypothetical situation. I can almost see it, how expertly it was written. You should be an author. Oh, who am I kidding, Czerka IS an author. You are great. I love you and your grey sweater.

I would speak to my colleague politely, recognizing the synergetical motivation required for teamwork to be maximized, and we would create a strategy of containment while enjoying the lovely snacks and cocktails prepared for us. We would likely mention many times how much we love working in such a great environment, and how we hope that we always work for Czerka. We would then order 3 random entry-level employees (I'll call them "regulars"), and 1 middle-level employee (I'll call him "the silver") to pace around outside the cage in a geometrical pattern. Every now and then, I would have a higher-level employee ("the gold") wander by to make sure everything was ok, but he would only come in and out occasionally. The regulars and silvers would likely contain the situation, and the gold, I'm sure, could supervise well.

What could go wrong?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider me for this job. I once hit fell over and tripped on a Czerka-branded radiometric analyser. The blood pattern from my wound really looked like the Czerka logo. Can't you see it's meant to be? Don't you know how much you mean to me?

Synergy. Energy. Motivation. 110% of 110%. That's me.

Sincerely,
Major Tsukiko "Czerka" Saito
(That's my nickname, forever! DON'T SUE ME HAHAHAHA)

MasterDJ
07.23.2013 , 01:59 PM | #520
(Security Officer)
I am MasterDK Currently a Jedi Shadow, I have recently started to wonder why I do the things I do. Why be a Jedi goodie, when there is money to be made and items to be had. I will not be a murderer, but I could see myself as a very successful "Security Officer" for czerka, keeping the "goods" safe from people who would seek to destroy them.

I have recently saved a star-ship from being destroyed, killing everyone on board - therefore keeping any czerka operatives on-board safe. I have kept peace between two feuding families on a planet, keeping the czerka operation safe from Republic "input" and have proven myself many times verses other species in warzone conflicts.

To achieve the above I had to bend many rules, even disobeying direct orders from ship captains and other Jedi when necessary. I used many tactics, among them some "convincing", convincing in a way, well, they didn't teach me at the JEDI academy, we'll keep it at that. I will do whatever it takes to keep Czerka safe.

I would say I will not kill a innocent, defenseless person, but outside of that my 'compass' will be pointed towards whatever Czerka wants to protect, or me to kill.

I would secure the confines to avoid the 'item' breaking out, and if necessary kill the 'item' but in a way that was accidental, and not to put the blame on my colleague.