Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dipstik
07.16.2013 , 02:13 PM | #41
CZ-198 Application: Droid technician

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I have been at the forefront of advanced droid technology, reverse engineering Rakata, Gree and Czerka circuitry to fabricate state of the art combat and support droids. I have designed motivators, cores, and motors from the most pristine Manalorian iron, and am currently working on a method to achieve optimal isotope-5 efficiency for droids developed on Makeb.

I would like to be part of Czerka because Czerka offers what no one else can: A challenge. After scavenging the technology of both the republic and the empire, as well as helping establish technological mastery over Hutt, Gree and Rakata droids, devices and defense systems, I am looking for somewhere to house my knowledge. The most important thing for me is the development of new technologies that will rival both the Gree and Rakata.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First, using partial schematics and reverse engineering lost droid technology, I was able to assemble and submit an HK-51 droid by scouring the galaxy for the missing pieces of the puzzle so to speak.

Secondly, I overcame several advanced droid,s such as Xenoanalyst from the Gree and Isotope-5 droids developed by the Hutts on Makeb. I also saved the inhabitants of the planet.

Finally, I was able to save the planet Asation from a hypergate that was initiated by the dread masters, and am on the trail for finding dread artifacts to help achive mastery over them. So far I have retrieved the dreadful amulet from Dreadtooth on Belsavis, that had become enraged due to 9 or more applications of standard doses of dreadful essence. Using the amulet in a strange cave in Asation, I awoke a Dreadful Entity which was vanquished, and it left behind a Dreadful Orb, that I am hoping someone at Czerka will have some idea how to use. It is currently believed by some that this orb has some use on Darvaniss, and will continue the hunt of the remaining Dreadful Masters.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The most important thing is having a good team. This is why I think I belong at Czerka. You have the best and the brightest, and this is how I am used to getting things done. Without the input, knowledge, skills, resources and abilities of teammates, I would not have been able to do 1% of what I have achieved.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Some say there is a reason for everything. I'm not sure about that, but you can often times find an explanation of past occurrences that will frame actions and beliefs in a manner that enables one to sleep soundly at night.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Blasters, auto-cannons, lightsabers and a couple thermal detonators are common tools used to confine and subdue malfunctioning circuitry and runaway experiments. Tranquilizers, concussive charges and droid slicing can typically give enough time to handle the situation without too much damage to laboratory equipment. Once I have helped my colleague with their runaway experiment, I will offer them company to the company party.

Thank you for this opportunity to advance my career in droid specialization.

Swifz
07.16.2013 , 02:14 PM | #42
Hell now EAware is hiding behind Czerka... well i guess lying, cheating companies need to stick together. No matter these employes will have a price on there heads. Then us bounty hunters will be able to take them out. Have a very short future at Czerka.

The Bounty Hunter Association.

RancidJester
07.16.2013 , 02:14 PM | #43
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I think you misunderstand. Should I ally with your organization, I will not be "a part of the Czerka Family". You will become a stepping-stone in my ever-expanding domain.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have defeated Darth Baras in front of the Dark Council.
I have become the most feared being in the galaxy by seizing power as the Emperor's Wrath.
I have infiltrated a rogue alliance within the Empire and become their leader by subjugating the old leadership and replacing them with powerful Sith loyal to me.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
My successes are due to my ability to cause my enemies to fight among themselves. Once the in-fighting begins, I present myself as the solution to their problems. Those who reject my offer are destroyed. Those who remain gladly hand me whatever I wish.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Morals are subjective, and are therefore irrelevant. The only thing of consequence is personal desire and the ability to achieve those desires.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
The experiment will be beaten into submission and returned to it's proper place. My "colleague", as you referred to them, will be flayed alive and put on display in public as a reminder that failure will not be tolerated. I do not imbibe cocktails and snacks. The person responsible for delivering these items to my presence will be placed in my personal escape pod and jettisoned towards the nearest star.
Rockhammer
Jayge

Suffian
07.16.2013 , 02:14 PM | #44
Attn: Czerka Corp

I do not apply for a position to your corporation. I carry a warning well-heeded if you wish to see your company continue to survive.

Quote:
I am Darth Videlis, the true and only Dark Lord of the Sith.
Before me, all will surely die or submit.

I will purge the Empire of all those who do not carry the true legacy of the Sith. There will be no escape from the inevitable darkness that will sweep over the galaxies. These atrocities will be of which the likes of no human or alien could possibly fathom. The very Force will cower in fear as I unleash my wrath. I will bend it to my unbreakable will. The galaxy will know suffering unimaginable. Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

My hatred for the Republic and Empire will not be quenched. My passion will consume worlds and extinguish stars indiscriminately. Trillions will die before the galaxy is brought to its knees, with the last flicker of life slowly dimming until it is crushed out of existence in this world and the next. Through passion, I gain strength.

Those that would seek to stop me will die. The Dark Council and the Wrath will beg for death, though they will not receive it until they have outlived their usefulness. Your Emperor’s silence is weakness. He has betrayed the legacy of all that is Sith. For this, he shall know torments beyond any Sith Ritual. I will claim his life, and his Empire will burn. I am the master of Life and Death. Through strength I gain power.

I will rise to power. The Jedi will die. The Sith will die. All that will remain is the Dark Lord of the Sith and those that I choose to be useful. A new Era will begin and all that is now will be lost and all that will be will be by my design, and my design alone. Through power, I gain victory

Through victory my chains are broken,
The force shall set me free.
I see use in Czerka. And on the day that I no longer see it, I will extinguish you and eradicate you from my new Empire.

Luckygunslinger
07.16.2013 , 02:16 PM | #45
Czerka Droid Technician Application

Czerka has been quite influential around the galaxy and has made a heavy name for themselves. I believe that becoming a part of Czerka could only be beneficial to myself, the corporation and the known galaxy. I have been a known scavenger of sorts. One's man's trash is another man's treasure. A simple scavenger and Droid enthusiast can go a long way with a Infamous Galactic Corporation. Out of the Scavenging runs with the Jawas of Tattooine and into a swanky Corellian office wouldn't be half bad either.

I) I took the hat of Karagga The Unyielding
II) Found all the lost Dreadseeds that were stolen and used them to snag a nifty armor!
III) Got some Amulet off that big Drouk on Section X, makes people scream when I wear it. Is it really that ugly?

For the hat, it was pretty much the 'Taking candy from a baby' or 'A hat from a Hutt scenario'. Poor host for his palace, tried to have me killed. So I taught him a lesson and took his hat, and... killed him.
As for the Dreadseeds well, I spent hours on end using this GSI certified Seeker Droid, which takes forever! I mean, this thing can't tell the difference between an Item of immense evil and a Nexu Claw!
As for the Drouk well, all I can say is, a lot of man power and a lot of dedication always pays off in the end!

And of course. By any means necessary is a code I live by. I mean, if you're not going to take the risk to achieve great things, why bother leaving your ship? Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

I don't let morality impact my job. If I see an opportunity for gain I seize it. If a few skulls need to be cracked in, so be it. After all, need of the many out weigh the need of the few. No sense getting all wet eyed because I killed someone's Taun-Taun or burned down their farm.

Good question. Various scenarios come to mind but I think the most beneficial is to ensure that I am the one who gets credit for the Experiment not rampaging our luxurious facility. As Czerka is a family, taking the experiment would yield no benefit to myself personally, but if I can rise up on the ladder of the Czerka Corp by using the mistakes of my colleague as a stepping stone, why not?

ProstituteRobot
07.16.2013 , 02:16 PM | #46
CZ-198 Application

As member of the Dark Council I have taken my place as a leader in the Sith Empire. My thirst for power knows no limit. Expanding those horizons into the private sector shows great potential..

1. Suffing out the last wisps of life of my back-stabbing master and exposing her for what she truly was.

2. Keeping my team alive as we annihilated the Infernal Soa, Karagga the Unyielding, the Warlord Kephess, the Terror from Beyond, and the ongoing hunt to end the threat of the Dread Masters.

3. Single handedly destroying a Force Ghost to claim my gorgeous Magenta crystal. Death never looked so fabulous.

Peace is a lie.. as are rules and limits of any kind. With enough passion anything is possible. I have transcended death as a Force Walker.. nothing is outside of my abilities.

I am victorious in all my pursuits... through victory my chains are broken.. what is morality other than another set of shackles. I was once a slave... never again.

"Just show me where the fun is..."

SpiesAreUs
07.16.2013 , 02:17 PM | #47
1.Classified

2.Classified

3.Classified

4.Classified

5.Classified

Any further attempt to subvertly gain information on Imperial personnel will result in a string of 'Early Retirements' within the Czerka Halls of power.......

Diefenbaker
07.16.2013 , 02:17 PM | #48
Security officer?

No thanks. Call me when you need an insecurity officer or a project manager for general mayhem.
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition”

This is a referral link. You want to click it. It has the droids you are looking for.

Grimefighter
07.16.2013 , 02:18 PM | #49
- My name is Thundersnow Moonwalker I am 26, and I'm Ex-Imperial Military, I wish to join your organization because I wish join a company that treat's it's employers the respect they deserve and doesn't stab you in the back, my last few employees has either perished or has very serious "trust" issues.

- Storming Karagga's Palace with a group of fellow comrades and stealing his hat. (He totally deserved it)
- Winning my first Huttball Game
- My old cantina band I was the lead singer, we were known as "The Electric Tauntaun!" you might have heard of us...

- Karagga was pushing me and my buddies around so we trashed the place and in this case yeah we would do what ever it takes just to get that slimy grease hutt back, no one pushes us around!

- I'm a combat medic so I healed a lot of the players in the game and well I totally scored the last winning point and in Huttball it's all about winning

- Well I got drunk too much one night and started singing, turned out I was pretty good so the local band recruited me.

Well, that depends on the pay...

Shot first, ask questions later.
The Darkwing Legacy of the Red Eclipse Server

Operative - LVL55, Mercenary - LVL55, Sorcerer LVL55, Juggernaut - LVL55
Scoundrel - LVL37, Sentinel - LVL33, Vanguard - LVL12, Shadow - LVL10

ZayneDraay
07.16.2013 , 02:18 PM | #50
As I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, I have the ability to work under stressful Circumstances and come out on top, usually with a pile of my foe's corpses behind me. I have handled foreign species before, dealt with local natives on less-than-hospitable planets, and have dealt with top secret imperial government documents. I also have experience in dealing with body-guarding. With my great work ethic and Czerkas Technology, we could rule the galaxy... corporately!
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath