Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AKANovum
07.21.2013 , 11:14 AM | #471
CZ-198 Application

Name: Ne'Lorr Mitth
Species: Chiss

Desired Position: Security Officer
Qualifications: Expert Blaster Duelist, Flame Weaponry Qualified, Heavy Armor Qualified, Advanced Combat Training, Mandalorian Combat Training, Advanced Hand-to-Hand Combat Training, Tracking Techniques, Advanced Space Combat Training, Chiss Military Training, etc.

Combat Record:
- Graduated Training Academy on Csilla at relatively young age.
- Immediately joined the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force
- Through combat and victory, quickly rose the ranks and became an Officer
- Reported M.I.A. in defense of Chiss territory.
- Returned after 7 months, apparently having been in the care of a group of Mandalorian Mercs.
(CO Notes: "Ne'Lorr has begun to show signs of over aggressiveness. It appears as though he is almost seeking out combat, something which goes against the core belief of all Chiss. My theory is something happened to him during his duration among the Mandalorians. Disciplinary action required.")
- After further incidents, expelled from the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force
(CO Notes: I lose a great Officer this day. I am further sadden by the knowledge that I know he will not be long for Csilla. As a member of the honorable Mitth Family, and knowing him as I do, he will exile himself to unsure the honor of his family. Not only have I lost one of the best officers I have ever known, but a dear friend as well.)
- Voluntarily exiled self from Csilla.
***END OF RECORD***

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As a Mandalorian, I constantly seek challenge in all forms. No situation is hopeless, no challenge too great. Czerka understands this, understands that there is no limit to growth. Understands that such growth can come at a heavy price, and is more than willing to pay it. As part of Czerka, I can bring much strength and unity to the organization, under my particular division. Also, the large salary promised to me by one of your recruiters did not hurt in making my decision.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1 - Being accepted into the fold as a true Mandalorian after years and years of dedication to their ways.
2 - Winning the Great Hunt and bringing honor and wealth to myself and my clan.
3 - Hunting and killing every known hostile species on the core worlds of the Galaxy.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

There are no rules in War. One does not earn bonus points for being kind to their enemy, for showing mercy, weakness. The strong have the right to rule over the weak, and realize that there is nothing to stand between them and their goals. "Whatever it takes" is an excellent description of all Mandalorians, myself included. Honor is important above all else, but that does not mean one has to be weak. Strength and Honor often go hand and hand.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Honor is very important to me, both my own and the Honor of my clan. But Mandalorian Honor is different than that of most others. Our Honor does not come from treating your enemy well, or from showing mercy to those who may deserve it. Mandalorian Honor comes from combat, from fighting, from war. It is better to fight and die then the flee and survive. As such, I am more then willing to do whatever my position may require of me, regardless of the morale value others may apply to it.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

No challenge is too great for me, no foe too strong. It is my way to seek out the strong, to test myself against them. I would quickly down the cocktail graciously provided to me by my employers, call together my Security Division, and handle the problem head on without fear or regret.

incognitt
07.21.2013 , 11:33 AM | #472
I am a SITH LORD i don't need to explain my self to you. If you dont take me in i will Destroy your planet and all you stand for

FrostyRakghoul
07.21.2013 , 11:34 AM | #473
Security officer

1. My name is Pre'dator Wolfbringer, latest Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, and workhas been slow lately. I'm looking for a position where i can use my skills to earn myself some cash.

2. Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. Killer of multiple Jedi Masters. Mandalore the Vindicated's Champion.

3. I came, I killed, I achieved. Of course I would do whatever it takes.

4. I'd kill a guy for touching my D5. There is nothing that would prevent me from delivering perfection in all my contracts.

5. I understand that good credits may be at risk, but it's my job to ensure the safety all my colleagues. I would freeze it in carbonite and if all else fails, there's nothing a good blaster can't solve.

JediMasterKujo
07.21.2013 , 04:16 PM | #474
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Position - Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. As part of the Jedi Council I seek to find resources that will help with bringing peace to the galaxy and end this war. I believe that Czerka corporation is that need that will help me achieve this feat.

2. a) I have rooted out the children of the Emperor and the First son, stopping them from destroying the Republic from the inside using a jedi's skill of mediation and diplomacy to form an army of Balmorran war droids, adaptive Eshka warriors and Elite Voss commandos and mystics.

b) I stop the mind controlling plague of Darth Morrhage which affected many of the jedi order's most experienced masters, bye learning an ancient ritual created bye a Jedi healer to stop the plague I shielded the minds of the ill masters then confronted the sith Lord Vivicar who was once was Parkanas Tark a young jedi who had been taken controlled by the sith apparition of Darth Morrhage. As our confrontation came to an end Parkanas was wounded and knowing that as a jedi I could not let a sentient being, even a sith , die. I in an attempt to save Parkanas I used the shielding technique and freed Parkanas from the control of Darh Morrhage ended the Plague and freeing all the Master under its control.

c) In the more recent time I broke the grip of Toborro the hutt's grip on the planet Makeb bye destroying his mining efforts in acquiring the unique isotope 5. I also was able to convince the remaining leaders of the Hutt Cartel to make an alliance with the Republic to help with the war effort and stop Toborro's madness. in the long run though the damage done by Toborro and the Cartels mining the planet Makeb was doomed to destruction, so with quit wits and supreme tactics I acquired a ship large enough to transport the remaining population of Makeb of world to safety.

3. As a jedi, you acquire skills that are are useful in almost any situation and along with these skill such as patience, supreme tactical planning, survivability , medical training/crafting, advance combat training and the wisdom to know to do what is right I accomplished these feats and I am certain that I can accomplish much more to come.

4. As a Jedi morale is a large part of our order and are sworn to protect the lives of all to save these lives I will do what I can to do what is right but if all else fails do not think that I wont do what is necessary to finish what I have started.

5. I notify security and all personnel of the threat and if the experiment is dangerous I will take all measures to subdue him but the situation gets our of control I will silence the experiment to save the lives of those there.
Yoda-" Strong in the darkside you are, but not that strong."

Krimda
07.21.2013 , 06:07 PM | #475
Application for Organism Handler.

**I believe i'd make a fantastic candidate for the position of Organism Handler, as well as a member of the Czerka family. I'm a powerful Sith Lord, but that doesn't keep me from other commitments or my hobbies. I try to take the time to enjoy the important things in life, such as: Hunting, space voyages, electrocuting republic scum, bring down the jedi order, and afternoons training with my beloved pet Rancor.

*- I played an important role in the cleansing of the eternity vault, and the defeat of the ancient Sith prisoner Soa.
*- I captured and trained my very own wild Rancor, as well as a verity of other hostile beasts of the galaxy.
*- I rose through the ranks of the Sith Empire from simple acolyte to Lord of the Sith in the shortest time in recent records. Defeating all those who apposed me.

**My passion is what drives me! The force Gives me strength and power. No victory is beyond my grasp. Ive broken the chains of servitude and gained victory. I am the Force. I do whatever it takes to win.

**I am not constrained by these morals you refer to. The force allows me to ignore such petty simple minded concepts. There are no limitations to my will. No task i can not complete.

**I would first attempt to contain the beast in question, as the assets of Czerka would be a priority. The force gives me great power in the manipulation of such simple minds as animals. However if that were to prove inadequate, I could always electrocute it until its nothing but ash. Force lightning never fails.

I appreciate your consideration for my application of the position "Organism Handler". I can assure you if i am selected you would not regret the decision. There is no one more powerful or destructive in this galaxy than myself.

imperialmerc
07.21.2013 , 06:28 PM | #476
CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. I am an extremely deadly Bounty Hunter with experience defeating Republic, criminal, and surprising "other" combatants on many different planets. If you have a security threat that could take me, the galaxy itself would be "karked". I am specifically trained in the use of blaster pistols, blaster rifles, bowcasters, sniper rifles, vibroblades, explosives, and my own body to deal with any threat to me, my crew, or my employer. My crew consists of a slicer, a conman, a fellow Mandalorian warrior, a scavenger, a psychopath, and a methodical assassin droid.

2. Some of my most proud accomplishments are receiving the Medal of Imperial Glory for securing Corellia for the Empire (I'm still not over how we lost it, glad you're dead Konya), securing the planet Makeb and it's vast stores of Isotope-5 from the slimy clutches of the Hutts, and winning the Great Hunt.

3. I do not do "whatever it takes" I learn what I can about the target, then engage them in direct combat, besting them with my superior technology and skill.

4. I have a moral compass. I do what needs to be done, but I have a sense of honor. The killing of innocents or the sacrificing of soldiers is never the answer.

5. I use my vast knowledge of unarmed combat to disarm the specimen and knock it unconscious. Then I would alert the rest of my security team and we would PROPERLY secure the specimen for further study. Then I would reprimand my colleague very harshly for letting such an extreme breach of protocol go unnoticed.
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

xephoniphulus
07.21.2013 , 08:38 PM | #477
Is this in game or real life?

Mavan_Keldreth
07.21.2013 , 09:36 PM | #478

I'm megalomaniacal with a touch of insanity. Also I love credits.

First, I poisoned my Sith mentor and took credit for developing a devastating strain of dysentery.
Second, I assisted in developing a highly caustic poison for some Nal Hutta gang members. Then I engineered it to be highly reactive upon contact with that world's atmosphere. You can infer for yourselves the chaos that took place.
Third, but certainly not least, I 'accidentally' burnt three dozen law enforcement officials with my starship's engines when it became clear that they simply would not stop banging on my door.

I poisoned my superiors, took credit for their work, stepped on my subordinates...like any good, highly ambitious and morally ambivalent person should.

Morals? Morals are for people who, unlike us, see the galaxy as full of bunnies and happiness and love.

First, poison my colleague's drink while he's not looking. Then, film the experiment's rampage and sell it back to Czerka.

BacaWicket
07.21.2013 , 10:04 PM | #479
Quote: Originally Posted by xephoniphulus View Post
Is this in game or real life?
in game

Durindal
07.21.2013 , 10:38 PM | #480
CZ-198 Application

My name is Ollefah Kabooki, patriarch of the famous Kabooki legacy. I am a Knight of the Jedi Order, Hero of Tython and Rider of the Maelstrom. I believe my experience in dealing with the enemies of the Order and the Republic singularly qualifies me for service with your vaunted company. A corporation as hallowed as Czerka, with the impressive history it has, needs someone as talented as myself.

I was extremely proud of myself when I saved the planet Tython from Sith attack. For my services, I am forever recognized as the Hero of Tython. Another accomplishment that I am proud of is rescuing a personal hero of mine, the Jedi Master Revan from the Maelstrom Prison. The path was long and the fraught with peril, but I and my team persevered and rescued the ancient Jedi from his confinement. My final accomplishment, and the one I am most proud of, is the day I was accepted into the Jedi Order as a Knight of the Republic.

I was directed to assist the Republic by any means possible in stopping the Sith threat to the Republic. I would definitely say that any task I attempt, I attempt with every bit of my being. Failure is not an option for myself, let alone a Knight of the Jedi Order.

A moral compass is a very good metaphor. At many times, a compass can point in many directions, all of which may be correct. Morality is very similar. Not any one direction may be particularly right for every decision.

Why is the word 'experiment' emphasized? I suppose my actions would depend on what threat level I perceived the experiment might pose to others. Certainly, immediate containment of the experiment would be warranted.