Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Chancelorying
07.20.2013 , 08:21 AM | #451
CZ-198 Application for Biochemical Engineer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Londaxel, and I travel the galaxy easing the minds of those I meet. I help the people with the worries and stress to feel relaxed and calm, to make them see the wonders of the world. And it works, they go off happy. But to put it simply, Iím a spice dealer. Hey we all need to make a living. And now the reason why I want to work for you. Recently my shipments of ryll and on rare occasions glitterstim, have been intercepted by Republic Officials and confiscated it. My workers have either been thrown in jail or left the business, forcing me to make my own spice and through a little accident it worked. By adding certain plants and fungi to it, the spice was even more intoxicating than the originals. It sold great, but I knew i could do more if I had a lab and the funds I needed, thatís where you come in. You need workers and I need a job, you have a state of the art laboratory, and I have many new theories to test. I'm sure we could work something out, after all we're reasonable people.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Starting my business with a bag of ryll. Creating a spice that completely dulls the senses until you can't even move. Persuading a Republic individual to smuggle the spice into Coruscant for only a hundred credits.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Hard work, research, and having a way with words. And as to doing whatever it takes for success, as long as it doesn't affect me, my sis or her family, I'm alright with it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I wouldn't say a strong moral compass, but I have one with a hint of sympathy but I don't let that get in the way of work, bad business. And I would like to know the question before I answer it. You live longer that way.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well I can handle that two ways. One is to use my special spice I carry around with me to paralyze the creature but that's if it's organic. If it's mechanical I simply try to avoid it and neutralize it. Now the second way to handle either one is to simple slaughter the "experiment" dump the remains in a Trash heap and return to my cocktail. But it all depends on who the colleague is.

ARCTICPUMBA
07.20.2013 , 08:31 AM | #452
I would like to apply for: Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My names M'immi, I'm a padawon learner but i feel like my masters are holding me back, they don't let me harness my emotions and in no way try to encourage my engineering ability. I want to start new, in a place where people will harness my abilities. I think Czerka will harness my abilities better.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have achieved alot throughout my time at and before the jedi, My most Boastable accomplishments include, Being praised at the temple because of my high medoclorian levels, winning first in the Bio engeneering contest (out of millions of contestants) along with creating several of the republics best and most useful Biotechnology

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Being a jedi and engineer, I'm trusted to work my very best and keep delivering. Without engineers and jedi, the republic would fall to pieces, so do I do whatever it takes? Yes

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

In the temple I constantly do what 'shouldn't be done' or 'is not the jedi way' however i find that to be a thrill, i fuels me with energy and allows me to do my job with extreme accuracy, so i wouldn't say no to anything questionable.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would stun it with a powerfull force move and then use biotechnology to hold it off while I fix the confinments and finally, re-contain the experiment.

oldfieldnaturals
07.20.2013 , 08:34 AM | #453

The long-standing tradition of Czerka is one that I would feel proud to be a member of. Czerka has made important contributions to biochemical engineering, organic material knowledge, and galactic history for hundreds of years. As one of the largest, and certainly most influential, galactic companies, Czerka has touched nearly every world, leaving its legacy to be felt by many future generations. I want to be part of this and feel that I could deliver a steadfast devotion not found in other applicants.

I have personally competed in over 200 war simulations with 68 confirmed kills, though my primary duties are medical. I was part of a strike team that re-claimed lost Rakatan artifacts for the Galactic Republic. My most proud accomplishment was breaking through the Jedi Trials and earning my lightsaber.

Absolutely. If there's one thing I feel strongly about, its being thorough. Once during my training, I was asked by two Jedi masters to spy on their padawans (that's Jedi-speak for 'apprentices'). Not only did I spy on them as asked, but I tricked them into giving me a rare lightsaber crystal, further accomplishing my goals. And I still told their masters of their failings. In that instance, I realized the power of being thorough and doing whatever it took to increase my own power.

I think the job is the important part. If people always had to rely on a moral compass, where would the galaxy be? I think sometimes you just have to go for it, see what happens. Science won't wait on human (or whatever) morality and neither will time. Best to put those aside and focus on the research that can make the galaxy a better place.

Let it. The best research on an experiment is see how it reacts in real world situations and workers are always replaceable. After the event, I would report my colleague's lack of control of their experiment to our superiors so they could properly deal with the offending staff member. As long as the research is safe and Czerka as a company gained something, that's the important part.

Thank you for considering me for a position with Czerka. Please know that I am very eager to hear back from you regarding this position.

RaneGalon
07.20.2013 , 08:44 AM | #454
Major Viike Galon, Commanding Officer of Havoc Squad
Job Description: Security Officer

I currently serve as the C.O. of Havoc Squad, the Republic Military's premiere combat team. As a soldier, Czerka Corporation can offer a wide variety of weapons ordinance that could greatly benefit whoever holds them in their hands. Any employee of Czerka Corp. can really live up to their full potential, which is why other arms companies such as BlasTech and Mer-Sonn can never reach the level of glory that Czerka Corp. has achieved.]

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Three of my greatest accomplishments... It's hard to choose the top three from everything I've done. First, I defeated the great Imperial General Rakton. Second, I highhandedly destroyed an Imperial super-weapon, one that would have brought the Republic to it's knees, had I not destroyed it. Lastly, I hunted down and eliminated every single defector of Havoc Squad, including the former C.O., Harron Tavus.

In order to achieve something such as my accomplishments above, one needs to be amazingly strong, both mentally and physically. Being able to rely on your comrades is also key to achieving success. If "whatever it takes" is necessary, then I will absolutely do whatever it takes.

As a soldier, my team and I are trained to obey orders without question or objection. That being said, morality is necessary to tell right from wrong. My moral compass is quite strong and steadfast, if asked to do something by higher command, I will obey orders without question, or objection; my moral compass is second to command's orders.

If the new experiment is more than just a simple chemical reaction spilling harmless goo all over the floor, cocktails and measly snacks can wait until this potential threat to fellow employees is put down. I would try to save the experiment, but if everything else fails, I would not hesitate to put a hot bolt of plasma through it's brain.
CAPT Riike Galon (Ret.)
Republic Navy Medical Corps

ave Imperator, morituri te salutant

KharonKleoni
07.20.2013 , 12:18 PM | #455
I apply to the position as a Security Officer!

All you need to know is I am male, I am Chiss, I have extended combat medic training, I am an excelent assasin!

Everything I have done is clasified, but I can mention in general saving planets from destruction, crushing crime syndicates, infiltrate enemy stronghold, assasinate important persons ... etc.

Do or die, there is no try!

Everything I do to accomplish my goal is questionable, from certain points of view!

I take over the Experiment, parties ain't my style, then release my colleague from his position, there is no room for failure!

Let me know when to start!!

Trooperclay
07.20.2013 , 01:13 PM | #456
Position: Security Officer

1.Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be part of the Czerka family?

As a Major in the Republic Special Forces, I have had many different activities across the galaxy, and I believe these and my loyalty to whatever side I fight for could really help Czerka. I even saw Czerka on Tatooine, and have developed a certain respect for Czerka. Big Brains and Big Guns really do work together.

2.At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of yours you are most proud of.

[BRINGING UP FILE: MAJOR (CLASSIFIED) (CLASSIFIED)
1. Killed General Rakton, then earned the Chancellors Service Medal
2.Destroyed the Imperial Superweapon, known as "The Gauntlet"
3.Defeated Grand Moff Rycus Kilran
[CLOSE FILE]

3.How did you go about doing the above. Would you say you would do anything it takes for success?

I will do anything for the side I believe in.

4.Do you have a strong moral compass, and would it get in the way if you had to do something... Questionable?

I will not lie, I have a strong moral compass, but my "Mission Compass"(lol) is stronger. I will complete any and every mission Czerka has in store.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice your esteemed colleuges newest experiment is likely to breakout of their confines while you are gone. What do you do?

For the good of Czerkas interests, i would lock it up in the far more effective Mandolorian Iron (keep it intact so Czerka can experiment with it.) I would then tell the esteemed colleague how much of a fool he or she is. win/win
Captain Tavv March- Republic Special Forces: Atlas Squad
Baclar March, Founder- Imperial Intelligence
Master Jax-Clay March- Jedi Order

Trooperclay
07.20.2013 , 01:36 PM | #457
Quote: Originally Posted by Lethrian View Post
JOB - Organism Handler

CZ-198 Application - from URROD

I is URROD! I is vonderful and smartestest being in all Galaxy. I want CZerka as mine family name becoz I no have family. I is URROD. URROD sound Scary. URROD CZerka sound Bloodcurdling!!!
I vant to be Organism Handler bacoz I handle all organizm eazy peazy! I handle Nexu wiz my big Cannon - "Olga" , I smash Sand Deamon with big Boom Grenade , I tear puny Ortolan elephant man nose with my hand and use as hat - keep ears warm.

- I eat 54 Vercupti of sgazza boleruue in 30 minutes !!!
- Once I kiss beautifull Chevin girl. Here photo: Emily
- I rip 237 Ortolan nose in 1 day. Make stew! Eat goood!

I take Kazoo. With Kazoo make Ortolan mating noise. Ortolan elephant man come. I rip nose!

I no need compass. I haz Galactic Pozition Systema!

I eat cocktail and I eat snack. If the excrement try and eat my cocktail, I smash with my forck stick Make Shish Kebab later. Eat gooood!

I wait for family CZerca name very soon or I come to handle all you Organisms with my Big Canon Olga !

Love URROD
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Youre gonna KILL me im laughing so hard!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Captain Tavv March- Republic Special Forces: Atlas Squad
Baclar March, Founder- Imperial Intelligence
Master Jax-Clay March- Jedi Order

Doom_Random
07.20.2013 , 01:47 PM | #458
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. Because Czerka know how to survive and stay ahead in the galaxy, and i want to be a part of that legacy, be it for good or bad. Also, i like to kill stuff while studying them...or studying stuff and then killing them.....the order doesn't really matter.

2. A) I stopped Makeb from exploding. B) I found Revan, rescued him, and then subsequently killed him (Or did i? Stupid Jedi/Sith hybrids and their magical poofing tricks). C) I've killed A LOT of people.

3. I stabbed a lot of stuff in the face. Alive, dead, dying, whatever. If it wasn't stabbed by me before, it soon found itself being stabbed. My Mantra: If it moves, stab it. If it doesn't move, stab it anyway, it might move later. When in doubt, stab stab stab stabbity mcstabberton the hell out of it. When stabbing, use two blades. If possible during stabbing, bring your friends who like to stab things. In fact, bring ALL your friends who enjoy stabbing things.

4. I had a moral compass at one point, but my HK-51 unit questioned why i had one, so i threw the compass out of the airlock. While in space. At hyperspeed.

5. Observe the inevitable carnage the experiment may or may not create. When it is done, subdue it, study it, kill it, study it some more, clone it a bunch, study those, then send them to a primitive planet, watch THAT carnage, study everything, then obliterate the planet from orbit. Just to be safe. When all is said and done, determine if studies should be included in plan for galactic conquest.

XGabriel
07.20.2013 , 04:29 PM | #459
Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I am a cunning and resourceful ex-member of the disbanded imperial intelligence. My goals with the Czerka Corporation to bring about the evolution of technology.

2. I have singlehandedly ended the Hutt Crisis on Makeb, I brought the fall of imperial key republic figures throughout the star systems, and double-crossed the republic SIS as an imperial agent.

3.the achievement of all of the above was reached by ruthlessly fighting my way to the top and around scheming fools in charge. Success has been a top priority and must be achieved for the sake of the greatest good, knowledge and power.

4. if employed, the direction of the "moral compass" will be seen as second in importance to the task at hand, regardless of said task.

5. In said situation, I would set the blame of the disaster on my colleague, immediately following the realization that the esteemed colleague is a failure, I would then save the day and achieve both the glory and an improved position within the corporation.

Jduensing
07.20.2013 , 04:51 PM | #460
DROID TECHNICIAN

I pride myself on perfection. Innovation should be the one goal of the galaxy. Call of this silly war so we can get down to business. Droid business. Anyone who tries to deny that droids are more a central part of our society than organics is kidding themselves. Droids are the future of this galaxy, and I, as one of the most practiced droid technicians in the galaxy, would like nothing more than to aid Czerka Co. in the advancement of your droid creation. The future is upon us, and I wish to aid in grabbing it by the reigns.

I have utmost pride in my work. I have functioned as president of the droid division of the schism collective, but their defection and subsequent annihilation has left me free to pursue new career options. I have studied the foundry extensively, and improved the extermination droids to be 98.3% efficient. I have served the empire with my learning missiles, airborne bombs with hive mind technology. should a bomb be shot down, miss its target, or fail in some other manner, the bombs learn not to make that mistake again. The bombs are capable of thought processes equal to that of a standard protocol droid, and are by far my greatest achievement to date.

I was patient, I allowed my rivals to try and fail, and I always presented my ideas at the perfect moment for optimum reaction from investors and employers. I would be lying if i said intellect was not a factor, but I pride myself on being an excellent investor. I never turned down a business opportunity, and instead of attempting to steal fame from someone else, I built my own, slowly, but surely.

An interesting question. While I value the principles of respect, discipline, and doing what ever I have set out to do to the best of my abilities, I believe in following your superiors to the letter, even if you do not agree. Defiance serves no one.

I will save the snacks for later, food is a luxury. If this creature gets out, I would lay down my life to secure it. After all, what am I? So long as someone continues my work, I would die to save others. However, this beast is an experiment, it is precious. my first and only priority would be to re-secure it.