Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Matthewjacks
07.19.2013 , 06:28 PM | #441
When this comes out will I actually work with Czerka?

DakotaDoc
07.19.2013 , 06:52 PM | #442
My App
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I have the galexies highest rating on BioChem, Cybertech and Armstech. My advanced skills and training would most certainly increase Czerka's bottom line.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have formed a large group (nearly 500) of like minded associates to help save the Galaxy, and likewise a smaller group (300) in increasing their power and breadth in the Galaxy. My self as well as my groups have saved countless lives as well as solved many problems that no one else could handle.
I have in an instant developed solutions to problems and implemented the solution. Recognized by governments around the galaxy for saving their planet. Getting the population off Makab before it's destruction and as well as fooling the competition into leaving.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I have repeatedly risked life and limb to complete my objectives. Hard charging I do what it takes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have a strong belief in right or wrong and will do the right thing. My dark side associate will go to any lengths to get what they believe to be "the job". even if questionable in nature.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Carbon Freezing.

[█╣╣╣()╣╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Fix Green Lightsabers

CaleDarksun
07.19.2013 , 07:28 PM | #443
Applying for that Security Officer Job.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

The name's Jebe Timur. Most folks just call me Timur. I'm a "Freelance Law Enforcement Agent", because my partner says Bounty Hunter isn't a fancy enough word for a job interview. Now, ever since I was a Nerf herder back on my homeworld, I've always relied on Czerka arms and equipment. Good price, durable construction, and when you shot something with a Czerka, it tended to stay down. With the recent Galactic Economy kinda on the downturn, "Freelance Law Enforcement" don't quite pay the bills like it used to, so when I saw this advert, I figured I'd try a more "Stable" job.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I beat my rival in a Bounty Hunting competition by letting him take a joyride into hyperspace on a self destructing rust bucket of a ship, and I beat the toughest S.O.B on Hoth, a man who ran around without a shirt.
Oh, there was this one time I beat the Osik of this pompous arse of a Alderanian noble and got away with it.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I achieved all the above accomplishments by being the meanest, toughest, and most relentless sapient in the Outer Rim. I've eaten so many blaster bolts I can identify the gun manufacturer by taste. I've killed all kinds of species, creatures and robots, a lot of them armed with nothin' but my trusty gauntlet knife. infact, that's how I killed that guy on Hoth. I stripped to the waist and came at him with my knife, just so he knew he was killed by a man as tough as him. But as my momma always said, "You don't survive in the Outer Rim by being stupid." I'm plenty smart. Just not book smart. But them book smart guys, like them Jedi and Sith, they always seem to find themselves on the losing side of any fight with me because I'm tougher and cleverer by half. And lets face it, nothing says "Whatever it takes" like tracking a man across Hoth.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

The thing about being a "Freelance Law Enforcement Agent" is that the pros only ask two questions: "What's the target" and "How Much am I getting for this job" I'm pretty sure I ain't got one of those Morale Compasses or whatever. Either that or mine don't work the same way most "Civilized" folks' do. I've eaten sapient organisms, killed younglings of all species, and even taken heads from my kills. I don't go outta my way to commit the sort of things "civilized" folk call atrocities, but if I need to, I will and it don't bug me one bit. "Whatever it takes" and all that.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Shoot the experiment, Eat snacks, then tell the "esteemed colleague" its his own damn fault for using a piss poor confinement apparatus. If he didn't half arse it, I wouldn't have had to put down the experiment.
My RP Character: Robert Cutter Maverick
The worst enemy a smuggler can face is boredom.
―Platt Okeefe

Unclejohn
07.19.2013 , 07:42 PM | #444
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As a solder in the republic military, i have used many of czerka's wares, and i cant help but think, i would like to be part of one of the republics most beneficial weapons dealers. i have seen Czerka teams and action and i cant help but admire them and i must admit, they put up one heck of a fight.

As a republic spec force operative, many of my missions are classified, but I can tell you that I Tracked down many traitorous SpecForce Solders (Including former havoc squad members, the best of the best), I destroyed the empires prototype Gauntlet weapon, And I Helped the Republic Secure Reven From A maximum security prison in the Maelstrom Nebula.

During the course of my missions, The empire threw anything and everything they could at me, from my former commanding officer to an Imperial grand moff, yet I always got the job done, and made sure all objectives were completed

I have a good moral compass, yes, but in the field, sometimes what is questionable is what needs to be done, and you learn to ignore that compass when necessary.

I would excuse myself, Secure the Experiment, return to the party, and hope that there is still a drink left for me

BengerJedi
07.19.2013 , 08:04 PM | #445
Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? As an ex-member of the Republic Military, I was drilled with discipline, was drained of all fears and anxieties, and carved into a durasteel weapon that not only could plow through the frontlines, but protect those who couldn't protect themselves in dangerous situations. Got tired of war, though, and would like a change of climate to protecting those who are actually contributing something to the galaxy without concussion grenades and lightsabers flashing about constantly. I have a family to think about now.

At the top of the list would be joining Havoc Squad. It's not every day you get chosen from best of the best to the best from the rest.

What could top that? Leading Havoc Squad on spec ops missions where the outcome tipped the balance of several campaigns. I apologize, but those details are classified.

Finally, searching, training, and leading a squad that became the "best from the rest," utilizing each of their individual talents and strengths to the best of their ability while keeping them motivated not just to the cause, but to each other.

In Havoc, it was essential. Sometimes, rules had to be bent, even broken. Lives were always considered valuable, but the mission overall and the good its success would create was paramount.

Yes, I do. However, in keeping Czerka and its employees safe and secure, I don't feel that compass would be compromised. Besides, I understand that some things have to be done, regardless of the collateral damage. It's not much different from war. It's messy, but necessary.

Activate all emergency security measures I've installed, coordinate my entire security team into the appropriated pre-made response to that specific situation, and get all personnel to the proper safe havens and then secure the experiment by any means necessary.
[IMG]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv296/TheBengston/KitFisto-swrep-1.jpg Dei Zedak: Fist of the Jedi

Fireswraith
07.19.2013 , 08:44 PM | #446

CZ-198 Application
Position: Biochemical Engineer

Hello, I am Darth Fireswraith. By extension, therefore by reading this, you are in the presence of a Dark Lord of the Sith. As such I demand that my application be reviewed and considered with the respect someone of my station is owed even if Czerka Corporation should find me an unsatisfactory candidate for the position.

As I have already said, I am Darth Fireswraith. I am fascinated by the prospect of researching new technology and force powers. I want to be a part of Czerka Corp. because I feel we have similar interests; we both desire new technology, we both have a taste for risky business, and we both seek things that will be profitable. I have many desires, including becoming Emperor, and have a great many resources to try and achieve those desires. Czerka at the same time has many resources, and any new discoveries I make (though owned by Czerka) I will want to invest in. In essence what I achieve with Czerka not only is profitable for them because of what I did but doubly profitable for Czerka because I will then invest large sums of credits from my resources to acquire new Czerka tech.

What an incredible thing accomplishments are. Big or small they make you stand apart from the rest, they allow you to say "I did this, this is mine" and "I did what you thought impossible". They give you recognition and respect. Three of my most notable accomplishments that come to mind are....
1) Force-walking: an ancient sith ritual only the strong can survive
2) The Silencer, a weapon of incredible destructive power. I brought the development of this weapon out of the ashes because of the potential I saw in it.
3) My crowning achievement: becoming a Dark Lord of the Sith and thus gaining my place on the Dark Council. Me, who was nothing more than a pitiful slave, rising to be one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy.

Achieving my accomplishments was no easy task. In fact one could say that it was so difficult I had to die first in order to achieve them. From the very beginning I had two things going for me that set me apart: I was remarkably strong with the Force, and my drive and determination were limitless. I knew what I wanted and no matter the risk I went after it. I wanted power, so every opportunity that arose I took it. My strong connection with the force and strength of will gave me power other Sith have died trying to achieve. My foresight of what my followers would become allowed me to have control of a much coveted piece of technology to complete my special weapon. Everything I have done and achieved is a testament to my resourcefulness, my strength, and my determination. I do whatever it takes to achieve my goals.

A strong moral compass? No I most assuredly do not have a strong moral compass. I have "liquidated" a lot of people to get to where I am today. If Czerka Corp. asked me to do something of a questionable nature I would do it no questions asked.

I would quickly alert my team and have them occupy another lab for the purpose of gathering valuable data on this "experiment" in a real world situation. Then I would try to minimize the collateral damage of Czerka's facility and personnel by only letting the "experiment" have one path of escape available to it; perhaps one that leads to my colleague's current location. After that I would join my team and watch what happens, then go to his superiors noting his failure and ineptitude and ask that I take over his work.

faytforce
07.19.2013 , 09:38 PM | #447
Droid Technician
Being a member of the Jedi Council and an expert in Cybertech, I can offer the skills, resources and contacts to spread Czerka tech influence across the stars. I believe credits and security ley with in Droid manufacturing and together with Czerka tech’s backing, we can make Czerka tech number one when it comes to Droid Manufacturing.

I Healed and Shielded Many of the Masters of the Jedi Council to include my own Master, all before reaching the Rank of Master in and joining the Council myself.
I Rescued and freed the people of Meckeb from the Hutt cartel and united the Rift alliance that turned the tide of the war.
I hold the Top of the Leader Boards in facing the Empires forces in most fights. Achieving the Rank of Battle master.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? When most people use the Phrase “whatever it takes” they seem to indicate Illegal or immoral means. However I view it as personal sacrifice. Just like I gave up my own power to save the Jedi Master. To me that was doing “whatever it takes.”

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I believe having a strong moral compass has the potential to do anything. If a man only has one thing to his name, that will always be his word. There will always be obstacles to get in the way of a mission. If the Military taught me anything; it’s, that there is always a way to accomplish the mission. Just like when I Freed the Masters from the First Son with out killing them.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Psh, finish my cocktail and snacks. Then kill it.

BacaWicket
07.19.2013 , 11:02 PM | #448
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I am an ex Intelligence member of imperial intelligence. since the emperor's death the empire has really taken a turn for the worse and i guess that the sith put the same brainwashing codes into me that the SIS did because i couldn't join malgus. I do specialize in cybertech which means some of my products may prove worth to czerka
A.put an end to the star cabal
B. helped the empire steal all the hypermatter from the black hole facilities and was in a strike team which killed torvix
C.helped the empire take CLASSIFIED from those greedy hutts to get a mineral called CLASSIFIED
i probably would including tricking players into paying me to tell them "cheat codes"(like ALT+F4 or CTRL+U) or making players pay me to do flashpoints or heroics I'm a lvl 55 so i wont do a lowbie heroic for free
I do have my moral standards but i have my own goals which might lead to "questionable" decisions so no it will not.
I (along with my companions) would stop the experiment and decide what to do with the colleague for failing to keep it stable/asleep whether to kill him (dark side), send him to jail (neutral no points), or forgive him(light side)

Mbence
07.20.2013 , 06:39 AM | #449
Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. My name is Reluxa, a knight of the Republic. In my opinion the best way to help the development of galactic economy is to join Czerka. I consider myself reliable, trustworthy and I carry out my tasks with great efficiency.

-Me and my team traveled to Asation and helped the Gree to undo the damage the Dread Masters have caused and destroyed the hypergate which could have unleashed unimagineable terrors on the galaxy.
-I put down the Cartel lord Toborro and helped in the evacuation of Makeb.
-Me and my team have decimated the ranks of the Dread Masters, and probably the most noteable act was killing Styrak, which must have dealt quite the blow to their cause.

3. I have a good team. Of course, preparation and knowing your enemy is essential. I take no pleasure in killing, but if that is what I have to do, I will do it anyway. I always complete my tasks no matter what. Any means necessary.

4. I'm a Jedi, of course I have a strong moral compass, but I cannot think of anything I couldn't resolve in the past.

5. Well, first of all, I would try to contain the creature, thus saving a lot of work implemented into it, but if that's not possible, then I would take it down.

-Reluxa

Pepre
07.20.2013 , 07:06 AM | #450
Nezra,

While not the correct location for such a business proposition, Mr. Blys has found your answers, particularly to question five, interesting. We'll be in touch.
Hire me! Cuz I still roll around mowing the grass in your crappy speeders! Haha
I love you BIOWARE but, please fix this..