Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

spac
07.18.2013 , 07:12 PM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
((You know what would be really neat and a fun way to thank us subscribers, is if everyone who submitted an application got a title in game. We can wish, right?))
((I'd love that! Get a title for subbers who posted a fairly good application!! Hope Bioware does something with this, at least.))
Your Republic has driven a blade into the heart of the Mando' people. Now prepare to have a blade deriven into you Jedi!--Spac the Heartless

Masterdarkness
07.18.2013 , 07:45 PM | #422
CZ-198 Security Officer Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a Darth Lord of the Sith and you are beneath me to ask such a question! *force Choke*

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A. Going from Slave to Darth
B. Defeating the Republic Single Handed
C. Force Choking the last guy who asked the first question *force Choke*

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

*Force Choke*

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do as I please slave now bow before me!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Sit back and enjoy the freebies as I watch Chaos consume the area.

Hawkril_Annorea
07.18.2013 , 07:45 PM | #423
CZ-198 Security Officer Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I have traveled throughout Republic and Contested Space first in the name of the Republic and its Order until I had a bit of a grievance with the Orders Jedi Code of which they value so much. I then Joined the Rift Alliance and upon helping it secure its place as a recognized organization I was invited to found my own Gray Jedi Order one that dose not warship the Jedi Code quite so strictly.
I am now an Ex-Rift Alliance Elite forces Jedi Councilor/ Commander and actively serve in the Rift Alliance Reserve Forces and looking to settle into a new exciting Civilian Employment and think the Czerka family is just the place to find this new Career.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have saved the Jedi Council from a powerful Sith Lord Known only as the Plague Master. I have faced him face to face and with the help of both my Loyal HK-51 Companion and my current Wife Nadia Grell-Reed we not only defeated him but we eliminated all traces of him from the Jedi Order.
I have successfully established the Rift Alliances position in the Galactic Council of the Republic, as well as establish their Superior Defensive Position in the Galaxy.
Lastly I have helped Evacuate the entire civilian population from the planet of Makeb and established yet another member Planet of the Rift Alliance.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Of course and that is why I am no longer a member of the Jedi Order of the Republic. Though I do have to say sometimes "whatever it takes" does try to keep with in the bounds of rules and laws but in the end I truly believe the only thing that counts is the end result and if it was a "valued success".

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Again morals have their place and time but for me all that really counts is was the end result a "valued success" did I accomplish the goal or not.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, first off how did he/she become an esteemed colleague if he/she doesn't know how to securely close out his duties, but any who I would attempt to secure the confines and if i fail well I guess I will have to "put down" the newest experiment and file a report later... I mean can't have the "wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks" go to waste now can I?

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Lord Adviser Hawkril Reed of the Rift Alliance
Founder of the Rift Alliance Gray Jedi Order
Supreme Seneschal of the RARSF (Rift Alliance Reserve Special Forces)
The Gods Light protects their followers but some times one has to also add their own power to their defense. After all that's why the gods gave them to you. Right?

iowaboynca
07.18.2013 , 07:56 PM | #424
Greetings, I am Master Sa'bio Stormcrow. The Jedi Council is concerned with the recent increase of your hiring practices and has sent me to look into your practices...

*slowly waves hand* "You don't need to know about me..."

*slowly waves hand* "You are impressed with my accomplishments..."

*slowly waves hand* "You are satisfied on how I achieved those accomplishments..."

*slowly waves hand* "You are satisfied with my moral compass..."

*Slowly waves hand* "The experiment never escaped and you will bring me another Alderaanean Brandy..."

*slowly waves hand* "You don't recall this conversation, but you feel you should reach out to me again..."

LuaRumina
07.18.2013 , 08:43 PM | #425
Please imagine, if you will, a nice lady Trooper who has been suspicious of Czerka her entire life. She is wearing what looks like fake glasses and a goofy hat. She might also be wearing a false mustache.

My name is Wehn Woomina, of the Makeb Woominas. My poor family is refugees and I am desperate for any work. I mean, my family is gone in explosions and I am orphan. No one will miss me! I like Czerka because they make all the things! Everywhere is things by Czerka! Very industrious, like me! I would be very good security guard. Already have blaster!

I was able to escape Makeb and stay alive! One time I was vacationing on Tatooine (where does one from Makeb vacation but a place like Tatooine!) and I shot at some jawas and was very, very accurate. Another time I was standing guard at an estate and no one came to replace me, so I stayed awake and alert for 32 standard hours with no break!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do “whatever it takes" for success?

Oh yes, to be successful and liked at Czerka I would do anything. Anything! When I do great things, it is because I am motivated by credits and praise from supervisors who are smarter and better than I.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something…questionable?

My compass points north, unless you put a magnet in front of it. Czerka makes very powerful magnets! I would do anything Czerka said!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague’s newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Maybe she wants it to break out. Maybe experiment is on me or next guard. I will say nothing and focus on protecting experiment from baddies. Snacks are not for me, I am on duty and must guard!
Rumina Legacy || Ebon Hawk // The Harbinger

DarthCernbade
07.18.2013 , 08:54 PM | #426
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

As a Sith Marauder, I have an extensive background in studying the ways of the Force, lightsaber handling, and agressive negotiations. I spend my free time practicing my combat forms, studying datacrons, and meditating. I want to be part of something bigger than the mundane activities that currently occupy my time. I want to join the Czerka family to feel like I truly belong somewhere in the galaxy.

1) Constructing my first lightsaber
2) Using my newly constructed lightsaber to dismember imposing enemies.
3) Graduating from the Sith academy in the 95th percentile

I achieved these accomplishments with hard work, dedication, and perserverance. Of course I would do "whatever it takes", the ends always justify the means.

Morality is sometimes confused with ethics, in my opinion. So, yes I would say I have a strong moral compass. My moral compass guides my actions to accomplish the goals I have set forth. To simply answer the second part of the question... No. I will perform my job duties as I am asked to perform them.

Being one with the Force will help guide my actions. I forsee problems before they are actual problems. Therefore, I would call on the Force to persuade my colleague's experiment back to their confines. Simple, yet effective and clean. If the experiment evades my more subtle attempts of submission, my lightsaber should do the trick. And maybe next time my colleague will be more careful with his/her "experiments"
Evil will always triumph...Because good is dumb

jetrocket
07.19.2013 , 12:21 AM | #427
CZ-198 Application

My name is Ki'el Over. I grew up as a slave but the Sith saw potential in me and sent me to Korriban to train while I was still young. I quickly surpassed my masters in the use of the force, especially with regard to manifesting and channeling lightning out of thin air. However, ever since my first iSaber, I have been completely impressed and intrigued in your company and the things you are able to accomplish. I want to be part of that.

While I was still an acolyte, I tamed a dashade who still follows me and obeys my every command. I am a master biochemist (self-taught) and personally use my home-made stims and adrenals. I have defeated Kephess, one of the mightiest and most renowned Trandoshan warlords in galactic history, twice.

As an apprentice, I defeated my master...so yeah, I think I would do whatever it takes to succeed. A few midichlorians may have helped.

I am what you might label as Dark V. I lost my compass a looong time ago. When it comes to making the hard decisions, I 'mouse' over them and pick the MOST questionable.

First I would assess the situation by checking the Dulfy Database. I would determine how strong this 'experiment' is (let's call him Fred) and what his weaknesses are. Am I able to incapacitate Fred or does he have an immunity to control? I would assume that whatever consumables were around would likely give me some type of physical buff (after all it is Czerka) and so I would quickly consume whatever cocktails and snacks were nearby. By this time, my seven old battle comrades would already have arrived, ready to help (they are THAT good). Once we are together, it would be a piece of cake. Fred wouldn't have a chance! We would probably make some nice gloves or boots out of Fred, or maybe a hat, and gloat about our victory that night. But don't worry, I'll be ready for another day's work in the morning.
HK's VANGUARD/STARFLEET
Ki'el / Gaim / Fållen / Rhettro / Cømb / Slêêp
Ezekiel / Skarlana

Hatchbackreborn
07.19.2013 , 01:52 AM | #428

My name is Hatchback and its a pleasure to meet you. I am a young sith force user that enjoys the thrill of combat and the look of credits in my account. I have been happy to follow the directions of my master currently but i know the day will come when i must leave and send his soul to be one with the force so with that in mind i feel i would fit your companys out look and more importantly its business plan. In short i am a strong, self effeciant, likable guy with power but a thirst for more.

1) I managed to hold a door against a wave of drunked scum while i was working undercover at a skeevy bar on Nar Shadaar. due to the nature of that assignment i am unable to tell you more spaciffics other than i cracked a few skulls and made a decent amount of credits.

2) survived the repeated attemps of a bounty hunter sent to kill me, this in its self is not the accomplishment because the hunter was a halfwitt who should have stayed in pre-school and not running around with blasters but the joy came from running down the person who sent him and leaving him in a dark cave on Tatooine.

3) Stole items off a blow hard Sith, sold them to the empire along with info on the person i stole the items from. then let it slip to the Sith user as to where he would find his stuff where of course he went to retrive them and was caught. I used that as my chance to face him in person and kill him under orders from my master which made the whole thing all nice and official, in short thats what you get for crossing me.

Like everything i do i achieved those accomplishments by being calculating and level headed aside from the Sith i fought which was using rage and the force but otherwise i have a goal and i get it, what makes me different to others is i know there are alot of ways to get to the goal and i pick the one that makes me the most credits.

Nah I have more of a whats best for me compass, i make my choices on the spot and look for the best outcome be it questionable or not.

If its my day off i would get me some free food before leaving to get my weapons. While im gone id hope the experiment would have gotten loose. Then id wait untill it had killed everyone before trying to re-capture the beast as i have no doubt its capture would be worth something, then id sell it back and more importantly the data from its attack. oh and id loot the bodys waste not want not.

kothoses
07.19.2013 , 02:03 AM | #429
CZ-198 Application

HODOR!

HODOR?

Hodor....

Hodor HODOR!!!

Uhhh HODOR HODOR Hodor...
We are the universe made manifest, torn apart to try and understand its self...

jordslalala
07.19.2013 , 03:20 AM | #430
CZ-198 Application for the position of Organism Handler.

I am Darth Sin-dee. Don’t be fooled by the childish name, my parents already paid the price for it and you’d be an idiot to want to. I am the Emperor’s Wrath. I was chosen to perform the duties by the Emperor himself and demonstrate the sheer and utter supremacy of the Sith Empire. I have completed every mission without failure, as failure is punished by death.

I accomplished all trials given to me on the planet Korriban, and whilst fulfilling the desires as an apprentice of my now deceased master Darth Baras, I established my own chain of command with my companions. One is now considered to be like a sister, one I converted from the light side to be my padawan, and one I fell in love and joined with in marriage. I have obliterated countless enemies on the path to greatness as well as conquered numerous worlds in the name of the Empire. Throughout my path of destruction and chaos, I have been betrayed by some of my closest allies. My husband attempted to murder me, and when I say attempted, it is evident he did not succeed. My own master saw the threat that I was and also attempted to silence me, it is easy to suggest that I got my revenge. Amongst all this however, I still managed time to expand my own collection of pets, all of whom I treasure and care for even when in battle.

It was only up until recently that I have extremely busy with my duties. I have been passing the last few months of boredom by destroying worthless, miniscule creatures, my apathy growing more each day, and the longing to execute my husband is becoming more appealing as each second passes. I need a distraction, one that I can concentrate all my rage, strength and intelligence into, as well as one that will prevent me from murdering my husband for the simple crime of breathing. Czerka is an amazing company, one I know will go far and achieve greatness no matter what they do, and I intend on joining your ranks to make it far more superior than any other company in the entire universe.

I have accomplished many things in my lifetime. Some include:
*Exterminating my previous master Darth Baras who falsely claimed to be the Voice of the Emperor in order to save the Sith Empire from devastation, and in the process claiming the title of ‘Darth’.
*Becoming the Emperor’s Wrath and unleashing my horror on those who disobeyed his word.
*Defeating powerful beasts that only the most powerful can engage with.

“There won’t be a heart left beating” I always say when I undergo missions. With my intense strength and complete might I perform all tasks without failure and with pure dedication. I do everything and anything to get the mission finished, if there is an obstacle it will demolished immediately.

I am Sith, I am the Emperor’s Wrath, I have no moral compass.

The situation would be handled with my cleverness and brilliant talents. If there was a way to salvage the experiment, I would perform the duty required to save it. However, if there was nothing else I could do, I would extinguish its very existence with a simple flick of my hand or one of my lightsabers. Besides, I prefer to slaughter organisms than lounge about with cocktails and snacks, there is no time for that for a Sith of my specialty.

Extra words from Sin-dee:
I will see to it that only the most almighty and powerful civilizations will remain in this universe. I will bring the Galactic Republic to its knees, each sickening life form begging for mercy and the only answer to their cries will be the touch of my lightsabers as their insignificant bodies collapse and their blood forms a sparkling pool of scarlet across the ground.

I am and forever will be the Empire’s favourite warrior,
Darth Sin-dee
Sin-dee (Level 55 Marauder ), L'yrica (Level 22 Assassin ) , E'r-is (Level 21 Powertech ) & L'il-ith (Level 18 Sniper ).