Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Defective-Monk
07.18.2013 , 08:22 AM | #391
Quote: Originally Posted by AgarthiDreadlow View Post
you know what would make the above post funny... hear it in the voices of Peter and Louis from Family guy
They were unavailable for the voice acting at the time of production. I had to pull in those two guys that loiter at the corner of my apartment that will work for snack chips and cheap liquor.

>monk
STEYR | MONCH
<<Council of Draay | Order of Ieldis>>
Order of Illuminatus Gaming Community
Promoting Jawa Supremacy since 1977.

psytces
07.18.2013 , 08:43 AM | #392
Position requested: Security Officer or Research Contributor ....

1) I would like to Join Czerka because I like to work with the best .....

2) I am sorry but my I am unable to do this because my former employees have also paid for my silence and also because of the classified nature of my work...

3) Let's just say I do what needs to be done to get the job completed.

4) See answer #3

5) Depends on the esteemed colleague, are we friends or enemies .... what type of experiment is it .... I'm sorry but to get a real answer to this I need more information ..... but I'd probably let nature run its course .....

Thanks !

Sildroni
07.18.2013 , 08:59 AM | #393
Quote: Originally Posted by Defective-Monk View Post
The package is nondescript looking at first, until, upon closer examination there is a slight film and stain of grease on three of the sides and the fleckings of other, less determinable fluids splattered on at least one other side.

Inside the package is a neatly formatted letter and a battered holo-projector. The letter is a terse apology about both the unconventional format of the application and the condition of the package. At the bottom is an cypher used to access an enclosed holonet address that reveals the resume of a rather skilled slicer identified only as "M".

Why this would be bundled together is a mystery until the projector is set to replay its message.

(Unseen female's voice heard): If you're looking at this, you've already seen my resume. I need that job.

(The camera is in motion, walking steadily along the gantry of a light frieghter of indeterminable design and questionable upkeep. The voice continues): Unfortunately I'm attached to this great big lummox of a bounty hunter and owe him my life, so I can't take the Technician job unless he gets a job, too. Please, please consider this carefully. After your inital reaction, please look at my resume again and hire us anyway.

(The camera empties into a maintenance bay that is predominated by a personal speeder held up on rectangular stone blocks. It is impossible to tell the origin of the speeder as it has obviously been rigged together from parts of at least five known manufacturers).

(Female's voice "FV"): Hey! You ready for that application I told you about?

(Crawling out from underneath the speeder is a human male of considerable girth, stained with maintenance fluids): What now? Oh... Oh yeah. About the Security Commandership.

FV: Officer. Security Officer for Czerka Corporation.

(The man rubs his face with a stained rag and hoists himself up to stand next to the speeder. Reaching over it, there is unseen action and the sound of ice being rustled before he returns with a can that he cracks open. A small spray of liquid and foam splash across his broad chest as he takes a few deep swallows.): Let's light her up, baby! The Jett's fueled and ready to fly!

FV: Please try to take this a little bit seriously.

(FV clears her throat): CZ-198 Application for Bubba-Jett Danyells. Question One: Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Bubba-Jett "BJ": Family? I thought you said this was a job? I ain't joinin' no family. I already got a family I hate.

FV: No, Jett, it's an expression.
[snip]
[/snip]
BJ: Fade out on that. Yeah, that's the stuff.

(The video does pause and a voice that was obviously dubbed in afterwards speaks clearly. It is the same Female's voice as before.)

FV: You've seen my credentials and you've seen this footage. I am the best slicer you could ever hope to hire, ready to build you incredible combat algorithms for your products. My skills are yours if you can find something to keep this man occupied. Bubba-Jett Danyells is a freakish force of destruction to everything around him. You don't even have to keep him on planet. Just imagine what kind of chaos he could cause if you put him where your competitors didn't want him. That's my offer, please reply to...

(There is a loud banging sound and a muffled shout, as if partially blocked by a barrier.)

BJ: Hey, you almost done in there? We're just short of that Republic outpost and I need you to wire that detonator to the bag of bantha manure we're gonna dump on thier doorstep!

FV: Oh for the love of...

(The holo-projector recording ends here.)
awesome stuff!
Sqn ()
eleven*ELEVEN*eleven

"Improvised interrogations are my speciality."

ikinai
07.18.2013 , 09:15 AM | #394
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Well ya see, as a research subject for a small corporation that used to be a division of Czerka, you may remember the company, Velocity Corporation? Got destroyed by a Jedi just before the sacking of Coruscant? I've got ta say you endowed me and several of my 'family' with some rather nice cybernetic implants. And the piloting training was top notch. Now, uh, maybe you'd like a pilot as one of your Security Officer team members that has a unique skill set to get in and get out without notice?

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
You need a pilot, and someone who can extricate things and people or get them into places where, maybe the locals might not want ya to be. I can do that. You've got credits, I've got skills. Let's talk.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I liberated a priceless Voss artifact from some dingy old cave, so that it could be researched.
Dismantled a hutt cartels grip on a research lab on Nar Shaada
I modified my ship to be one of, if not the fastest ship in the galaxy.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I used my charm and my wit. And the threat of a wookiee doesn't hurt either.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Depends on the pile of credits how questionable I may find something.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Depends on what the experiment is. Will it cost me any credits to clean up? Will it be associated with me? If it won't cost me money or reputation, not my problem.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Defective-Monk
07.18.2013 , 09:18 AM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildroni View Post
awesome stuff!
Thank you for saying so.

>monk
STEYR | MONCH
<<Council of Draay | Order of Ieldis>>
Order of Illuminatus Gaming Community
Promoting Jawa Supremacy since 1977.

Callaron
07.18.2013 , 09:20 AM | #396
CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'm a firm believer in Czerka products, and have used them for years in my line of work: collecting high profile bounties.
I believe that my experience in tracking down all these dangerous individuals would prove to be a great asset in keeping the Czerka facilities a safe and happy environment for all of its employees!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I) I once took down a Republic cruiser and its entire crew, which included a Jedi Master, with only a small crew and a healthy dose of explosives and ammo.

II) I acted as a Containment Officer during the Rakghoul viral outbreak on Tatooine. It was a very profitable and exciting job.

III) I've taken down numerous Sith Lords and Jedi Masters without being Force sensitve myself.
A testament to my skills and my assortment of trusty Czerka armaments.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

A good combination of planning and improvisation will get you everywhere.
I won't go out of my way to cause it, but collateral damage happens.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I'm always a professional.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I will inject the thing with enough sedatives to keep a Bantha napping for many an hour while I order the techs to improve the containment measures under the watchful eyes of a regiment of Czerka's finest battle droids.
Then I will go and enjoy the evening while keeping my comm on hand.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Sataru
07.18.2013 , 09:27 AM | #397
Application for Security Officer

I was once a slave who was found gifted in the force and was sent to korriban for sith training. Which I passed and now a full fledged sith. why do I want to be part of the Czerka family well in my spare time not doing sith things i like artifact hunting and pervading security for those who pay me interest.

my three most proud accomplishments are:

1. Passing my sith trails and becoming sith.
2. becoming a master of all that is lightning
3. tameing a dashard who is now my servant

for 1. well I got a token from a old man after beating his servants, then got a holocrone by shooting lightning at it (no one figured this out till I came along. it was there for like thousand years). Then I got some text for Darth Zash who is now my master. Then I awaked the dashard Khem-val who was a servant of tulak hord. But now he belongs to me and then got a map which inturn passed my sith trails.

for 2. I just use lighning based force attacks and master them.

for 3. Defeated the dashard at Naga Sadow's Tomb.

Being a Sith I always have to do Questionable things for the dark side. So if asked to do something, if it is in the best nature then I will do it.

stun it with lightning then put it back in its cage or if that fails barbaque it with lightning.

elephantjuice
07.18.2013 , 09:47 AM | #398
Security officer- Im ready and willing to do any of the nitty gritty jobs that most people don't have the stomach for.
1. Im a Sith who has traveled all over the galaxy and sorted out problems for some of the highest officials in the imperial army; for a price of course.
2. defeated the pretender who tried to take control of the dark council and the sith empire, which elevated my position above all sith on the dark council.
Defeated the traitor revan aboard the foundry, and i managed to kill his precious assassination droid and took what was left for parts.
I have led many imperial strike teams to victory against the republic, these battles took place on ilum, tatooine and alderaan.
3. everything i have accomplished has been for the empire, there have been no survivors, no loose ends and i have never failed.
4. My moral compass is whatever you pay it to be.
5.re-confine the "new experiment" and forcefully remind my colleague to properly confine any live test subjects.

Giggashadow
07.18.2013 , 10:00 AM | #399
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

My name is Daydriver, a former imperial agent. People often tell me I'm a team player. Why it was just the other day while we were warming up for Huttball, when a team member asked me to "Be a team player and sit this one out". Naturally I obliged! I think the question should be more about why Czerka would be crazy enough to not want me to be a part of their family...

I once wrestled half an egg from the jaws of a rabid womprat. Man was I hungry!

I consider myself to be a frequent urinator. I don't have a problem in that area, but I would typically relieve myself five times per day. And yet, yesterday, I managed to go from 8:40am to 7:05pm without a single tinkle. That's over ten hours!

I was recently considered for employment by Czerka, the first in my family to be a candidate!

I'd do whatever it takes for a bottle of Bantha-blood Fizz. Does Czerka stock that particular beverage? If so, I'm in!

I specialize in "questionable" acts. My mother always said, "You only makes one kind of decisions, bad ones".
As for having a "strong moral compass", I'm not excatly sure what that is. Can you elaborate?

I would handle it by not handling it. Did you say something about free drinks?!
Thank you for your consideration!
**Universal Disclaimer** -I don't endorse any views or opinions expressed by this post-

Ajion
07.18.2013 , 10:03 AM | #400
I am applying for: Organism Handler, Security officer, and Research Contributor
I want to be a part of the Czerka family because I feel that I'd be a great family man. I've been a subscriber on SWTOR since the beginning and I want to continue my experience and fun.
1. I have started all 8 story lines, I have finished 2 and am halfway done on a third. Jedi Knight being the first. With every character I do every quest and every bonus series. This was accomplished through a lot of game time and love.
2. I am still a subscriber, ever since the beginning. This was hard sometimes when i would take 1-2 month breaks at a time to focus on college, but the promise of new content and love for Star Wars kept me paying.
3. I am an achievement hunter. I have been tirelessly hunting down every achievement there is to be a full competitionist. I never leave job unfinished.
My moral compass is quite strong and I would do whatever it takes if it bettered my career.
I would do my duty to stand guard and oversee the continued containment of said experiment. Perhaps I would make the rounds to see what else could be done to help secure it.
There was a FIRE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CE