Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Samblade
07.17.2013 , 01:01 PM | #341
Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

1. I am a Jedi Knight who has always worked to the fullest extent to uphold the morals of the Republic and protect its people. I want to join Czerka because they have a huge influence on the galaxy from the conflicts between the Republic and the Empire to the lives of everyday people. Even I, have found how useful Czerka products can be.

2. I have accomplished much since becoming a Jedi Knight: I have traveled the galaxy and defeated Darth Malgus who threatened to take over the entire galaxy with his power, killed the Emperor of the Sith and stopped their Tyranny on the galaxy once and for all, liberated Makeb from Hutt control and saved its citizens from genocide, killed countless Sith and Imperials on their quest for slavery and power, and become a Jedi Master of great skill with high praise from Satele Shan herself.

3. I followed the Jedi Code and trusted in the Force to guide me through each of these achievements. By becoming one with the Force, I stayed calm and got through the many troubles plaguing me and the galaxy.

4. I would say I have a strong moral compass, I always ensure that killing is a last resort, that anyone can be turned to the light. This would not get in the way of my work normally, but if I must do something questionable I will ensure that I know the consequences of my actions before attempting it and be ready to stop it so another Tatooine disaster is averted.

5. Go over their head and tell their supervisor the issue and that should anyone die the company will lose money as well.

Please consider me for this position as I think it a privilege to work for such an esteemed and influential company. This job will give me the ability to create better droids both for the war effort and everyday life which will earn Czerka trillions of credits.
"An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" - Aragorn
skywalkercool1@aol.com

Torcatoth
07.17.2013 , 01:03 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As a pursuer of knowledge, and being Czerka in the prime line of technology, and biological research for many long years, in my understanding there would be a mutual intrest in working close. My line of work made me search some ancient and undiscovered technology such as the rakata, but it dosen't end there I have discovered some ancient artifacts that such go to an exaustive examination. I also think that my power should be an major asset to the hole Czerka family. Mobility isn't a problem, I have a huge fleet at my command. My exploration on dark Temples should give you an unprecedent understanding of the powers in the galaxy. That's why you should consider me to research contributor.
Plus I can handle every sort of environements, biologycal terrors, and nightmare beasts, due some of my experiments you will see I gained an incomparable resistance, and power. I think everyone knows what happened in Corelia Kagath
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have conquered by my own my place in the dark council, I have also been considered one of the voss by one of the mistyques.
I have unveiled several secrets of the dark side, and I have rescued one of the diying members of Dashade species.
Although I have face3d many large creatures over my carrer, terror from beyond and Dread Guards were the hardest ones I came across, on the same subject I wass the one that rescued the dread guards, I wanted to see the effect they had on me they had none.
Also in my recent travels I had to single handedly pick a group of cientists, and moffs, and win a three sided war against republic and the hutt cartel, at the same time as i saved planet makeb. With the recent news of emperor's wrath there's instability, and with that maybe a close collaboration with you would help me strenghten my positin.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I work with my philosophy that work has to be done. If you worked in my line of work you would see that unbeatable odds are an everyday subject, so the challanges that are provided make you rethink this question.
I tend to do the things the smart way, and go through every option to realize which gives you the best and less costly outcome. But if things don't go acordingly to plan... well mesures have to be taken. My record speaks by itself and one way or another I will always achive my objectives, no matter how.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Questionable by who? Not me for sure, I have done several questionable things (I released the dreadguards. And may or may not ensembled one of the most destructive weapons ever built, It can destroy entire fleets It's AWSOME!) so my moral compass tend to point to what i want. So good bad it's not a linear thing, don't trust that jedi shananigans. Through power your chains are broken and it's the only way to be free.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Well we can eat later, Grab your double-bladed lightsaber and sneak out to see what happens, If he Breaks out well...THIS IS CZERKA!

Kragorogark
07.17.2013 , 01:06 PM | #343
Applicant Name: Kogara
Position: Organism Handler
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am very interested in what I have been hearing about the Czerka family. In particular I am intrigued that you do not, unlike my own Twi’lek parents, sell your children off to slavery. I seek a family that understands my non-slavery needs.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

a) I recently made a bundle as a dancer at a private party on Nal Hutta. I can now afford a Tie Break Card for my pazaak deck.
b) Oh and I finally got all the knots out of Broonmark’s hair. And I even put in a few braids. Broony seems pleased; but all he does is grunt a lot, so who knows.
c) Only days ago, I acquired my first assassination droid. I set him to the task of terminating all the cobwebs and their respective denizens off the ship. He whined that I wasn’t “challenging” him enough, but when I pulled a furry 8-legger out of his very own servo-motor, he shut up pretty darn quick.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I like to think I am very good at finding the path of least resistance, especially when it involves locating a heart with my sword. My life goal is a job requiring minimal effort, with maximum gain. So I guess you might say I’m a min/maxer.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

To be honest, I have no clue what moral compass means. Is it like chloral fungus? ‘Cause I picked that up at a cantina on Tatooine not long ago. My tentacles still itch, good for nothing Quinn.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I have no esteemed colleagues, but hypothetically, if I did, I would of course set Vette to guarding said experiment while I continued to wine and dine.
"There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."

GragorArtis
07.17.2013 , 01:06 PM | #344
Tell me Officer Woods, how often do you check applications? I would *slips even more credit chips to Officer Woods* greatly appreciating knowing.

shadigone
07.17.2013 , 01:06 PM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Let me start of by telling you that my name is xxlegionxx, I have 5 recruiting a jawa soon so(6) companions.I am(was) the emperors wrath at one point. And i have full experience in tanking everything.I have the third best gear in the galaxy.I saved an entire planet, and i am a sith pure blood.

I killed my own master in 1v1 combat,I once served the emperor himself,and i am second in command of a guild.

Yes, i will go until death to make sure that nobody reaches inside the facility.

Yes, i do i know what is right from wrong but i will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
I would make sure that no-body gets hurt and would try to contain it asap.Also i would make sure that colleague would get punished for his mistake that he made.

imatooltoo
07.17.2013 , 01:06 PM | #346
This better be a new faction and those listed are the new classes. If not, then this game WILL fail, if not already.
Spoiler

GragorArtis
07.17.2013 , 01:07 PM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by imatooltoo View Post
This better be a new faction and those listed are the new classes. If not, then this game WILL fail, if not already.
Don't think its a new faction. It would be a new expansion if they did that.

ZionHalcyon
07.17.2013 , 01:10 PM | #348
Positions filed for:

Biochemical Engineer, Organism Handler, Research Contributor

Because every family needs an eccentric who dares to dream the world-shattering dream. It needs a man who takes things that extra parsec, like not just creating a devistating city-razer, but making that lazer imprint the Czerka logo in said city's charred remains. It needs a man who, when hounded by the masses asking why the galaxy needs a Rancor that can shoot laser missles from his eyes, can boldly respond "Why not?"

1) Created a portable molecular vaporizor that cannot be deflected by the force. I named it after the last thing usually uttered by it's victims: The OH-SITH-9000.

2) Created said Rancor that can shoot laser missles out of his eyes, and he also makes a mean Corellian Brandy. His name is Horace and he is a real treat at dinner parties. Makes clean up a cinch too.

3) Collaborated with the brilliant Whipid scientist Dr. Tarnac Ugrotuu to make a new brand of intoxicant that makes a person attracted to the first being of the opposite sex they lay eyes on. As a side bar, also coined the term "Whipid-Ugly."

I do everything with a hearty smile and a can do attitude. I always deliver and get results. Nothing is off the table.
Well, nothing except working with Whipids - I currently have a severe phobia of them. Purely professional, of course.

Questionable? My good man, this is SCIENCE! The very foundation of science is to seek answers to questions, not run away from them! What scientist worth his salt would run the other way the first time he is asked if it's possible to make an exploding friction-triggered prophylactic? Hell of a way to go out with a bang, I say!

Well, I can't let the gad show me up now, can I? I'll just have my newest experiment wipe the floor with his experiment and claim it was all a show in order to showcase my latest invention. And then I'd go have one of those complimentary cookiees I've been eyeing. Horace can handle cleanup.

Vasdrakken
07.17.2013 , 01:14 PM | #349
CZ-198 Application
Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

As a Jedi I relay my droids, in every aspect of my work. Having re-programed and re-built over fifty droids of different origins, I feel working at Czerka in a controlled environment will help me understand, how droids are supposed to function.

As the owner of HK-51, and some fifty other droids, I feel that working directly for Czerka will enhance my understanding of how droids work in a controlled environment. This will allow me to optimize my droids to maximum efficiency in combat against meat bags, er enemy combatants.

Last I have use the latest tech to scan complex droids to better understand them.

I personally optimized a HK-51 combat protocols from 75.31 % to 98.6 % efficiency.
I disassembled a Gree super droid, for parts while it was trying to kill me.
I achieved Red Rhombus, Silver Acute, and Black Bisector with the Gree.

You do what it takes to get the mission done, period.

I'm asked on a daily basis to do questionable things. Some times people don't like the results, but the problem goes away one way or another.

Get some popcorn and analyze the how it breaks out, so that part of security can be fixed in the future. Then vent the atmosphere in the area where the experiment is. Yes it will be a mess to clean up but it is better than having to clean up another rakghoul outbreak.
Åmortįs Byórðæįr Vlör Vas´Drakken ´;þ
Vas´Drakken, Lord Commander of House Drakken
Amortís Vas´Drakken, Undying First Paladin of House Organa
Björður/Bjorethur Vas´Drakken, Bright waterfalls meets the shining sea
Vlor Vas´Drakken, Bloody journey through the Norse Hel

Ж}Ξ{ị}Ξ{Ð}Ξ{¶[▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Maniacraid
07.17.2013 , 01:23 PM | #350

Overall I'm just someone looking for fun and adventure... and boat loads of creds. I'm not looking to become the face of the company. I'd leave that to someone else, I'd much rather stay in the shadows, and out of the lime light. As for the why? Why not? Czerka has been around for centuries. The Republic and the Empire, and the Hutt's have been around for millennia, and those three 'groups' are so split and chaotic, the left hand is so busy beating the snot out of the left, while the kidney's are getting kicked by the foot... and ... crap. Forgot where I was going with that, but hey, some actual structure would be nice.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Three? That's all you want? Geez, so many to choose from... I don't want to give away all my secrets... Okay here's something you could use.

1: I have manipulated multiple planets into thinking that I'm not only fighting on their side, but that I'm actually a hero to their efforts. Simply by minor stretching of truths, and altering perceptions of how events actually played out while pursuing my own interests. This of course has led to having made connections to people in high positions that owe me their lives, careers, and even namesake first born children.

2: After Darth Malgus attempted to form a "New Empire" and invaded the ice planet Ilum, mine was the only ship that was able to slip in undetected by both sides of the battle, and smuggle out some of those precious crystals that make those light sword thingies so powerful. While most of that surplus has been offloaded... for the right price your scientists might be able to get their hands on some for their own weapons research.

3: Without revealing any names... so far the list of people who have gotten the better of me is very very short. Most of whom are no longer breathing. The one's who are, do so only because they now serve me in one manner or another. The ability to turn your enemy into your ally was a skill I'd learned at a young age.

3: How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Success is the only option. Failure is just an excuse for weakness, and/or stupidity. Even if the events don't turn out the way I might have originally intended, doesn't mean I failed. So "whatever it takes" or "means to an end" are words someone would use when they feel they have to cross a line. I move the line to suit the situation to my favor.

Do you like repeating yourself? Because I don't. I think my previous answer applies well to this question. But in the interests of disclosure, I'll indulge you. With what I know of the company *cough* Tattooine *cough cough*, I don't see that there would be anything questionable that would be asked of me. However, in the hypothetical that such a thing did happen, I'd likely accomplish the desired result, but I'd do so in a way that benefits me, and shows the ignorance of the person making the request.

I keep my sabbacc face on while the experiment successfully escapes as I was the one who orchestrated it's escape why I established my alibi. My inept colleague becomes discredited, and I swoop in to subdue the experiment. All this done to show that my colleague was taking the wrong path in his experiments, and refused to acknowledge my contributions, and revel weaknesses of the experiment and give detailed reports on how to correct those weaknesses.

-Ariem