Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

midianlord
07.17.2013 , 12:07 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
Is this some sort of role playing thing?
Yes, and I think it's cool that they're doing it. More in-universe/back-story building please!
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
r/DPS 4 life

CommanderKeeva
07.17.2013 , 12:10 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by GragorArtis View Post
Read the Game Update page for 2.3. It says what you get.
Quote:
•A personal service droid to run your errands
•Yearly team-building voyages to other planets – past treks have included expeditions to Hoth, Alderaan, and Tatooine
•On-site summer “science” camps for your kids
•Weekly Cantina Hour with free beverage tastings
•…and more!
You mean this? That doesn't seem like something they could reward people with. I mean you already have 2 droids to run your errands, can travel to any of the planets at your pleasure and nobody in the game has kids. But who knows?

MSchuyler
07.17.2013 , 12:12 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
Is this some sort of role playing thing?
They only hire grown-ups, honey. You don't qualify until you at least graduate high school, though they may accept a GED.

Lumpyone
07.17.2013 , 12:22 PM | #334
CZ-198 Application - Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Name: Ra’mona Halcyon
Rank: Former Major and highly decorated leader of the Republic’s elite Havoc Squad.
Current Status: Retired.

In my time as leader of Havoc Squad, I have encountered nearly every form of organism the galaxy has to offer; in same cases it's been my duty to properly handle those organisms. This has ranged from simply pacification to elimination as required.

I have been seeking a challenging career where I might still utilize my talents and skills for the betterment of the Galaxy as a whole. After extensive research on the Czerka Corporation, I believe they are in tune with my own goals and desires to bring about a better Galaxy for all it’s citizens, regardless of their allegiances. I won’t deny, making substantial profit while pursuing and achieving those goals, is a top priority.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Please understand the sensitive nature of the operations performed by Havoc Squad, and much of the information is still highly classified. I’m sure you understand the importance of keeping valuable information secure against your competitors; however, that does not prevent me from discussing personal achievements during those operations:

• I personally assessed, assembled and trained an elite squad of the Republic’s finest soldiers for each operation. Analyzing large amounts of data, then drawing the correct conclusions to develop successful tactics to overcome each target. This entailed obtaining a wide range of species to fulfill the required roles.

• Lead dozens of successful operations, requiring the ability to absorb the constant changing conditions of the situation and adapt to those changes so resources were successfully allocated to the necessary assets; thereby providing them the necessary tools to achieve their objectives.

• The last is more of a personal achievement, but the last time I checked I still held the fastest time of any member of Havoc Squad to completely field strip and reassembly a blaster rifle while being under fire by enemy forces. Its important to not let your troops sense any fear or hesitation, thus masking those while under pressure are extremely valuable.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Achieving such accomplishments are not, in and of themselves, that impressive. It’s one’s dedication to their task and belief in themselves, as well as their team, which make them successful. Practice, hard work, dedication, and not succumbing to the pressure of the moment will allow any individual to accomplish their objectives. Yes, I have what it takes to succeed as there is no other outcome available.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Orders are orders. I’m not the General who gets to see the big picture and know what the final outcome needs to be. I’m just the grunt on the front lines who is doing her job to see that the mission is successful. Place the challenge before me and it shall be done, whatever it takes.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

My first response would be to pull out my trusted blaster rifle and dispatch the threat with deadly force. However, as I’m not likely to have Matilda with me in such a situation, I’d immediately assess the nature of any threat to my fellow employees and determine my options. Will I be able to subdue the experiment? Should I even touch a colleague’s work, as perhaps this is an intended part of their experiment? What are the financial repercussions for any action I might take? These and many other questions would likely race through my thoughts before I decided on a course of action.

For arguments sake, let’s say I did know this was not the intended behavior of my colleague’s experiment then I would be obligated as an employee of Czerka to follow the Company Policy for such situations. I'm certain a company such as Czerka has foreseen and prepared for such eventualities. If the situation did not easily conform to easy resolution as described in Czerka company policy, I would improvise and resolve the situation myself. The experiment just might say hello to my little friend and blaster pistol, Sweetie.

Vistar
07.17.2013 , 12:24 PM | #335
Position-Security Officer or Research contributor
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
-During my extensive time collecting countless bounties throughout the galaxy, I have come in perpetual contact with the Czerka corporation, and I have developed a great amount of respect and admiration for Czerka. For this reason I feel compelled to become apart of the Czerka family which, I believe is one of the premier organizations in the galaxy. I would like to do anything I can to contribute to the ever growing prestige of the Czerka family. Furthermore, the excellent pay and benefits are welcome bonuses as well.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
-One of my most notorious accomplishments involves a run in with the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic where I was charged by the empire to "deal" with him. This event truly alerted the entire galaxy to my presence and skill as a skilled bounty hunter. Secondly, I helped the Empire dethrone Malgus the betrayer when he tried to proclaim himself Emperor. This achievement sits high on my list because it showed that I have the capacity to defeat one of the most ferocious warriors in the galaxy, a Sith Lord. This achievement proves that I can stand toe to toe with any opponent in the galaxy due to my skills with a blaster. Finally, my most beloved accomplishment lies in the title "Grand Champion of the Great Hunt' wherein I proved myself as one of if not the most capable bounty hunter in the Galaxy.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
-All of these accomplishments were achieved through the dedicated and meticulous work ethic that I apply to every job I take on. I do whatever it takes to keep the reputation of myself and, when the occasion calls for it, my employers intact. I'm wiling to let nothing stand in the way of me and the job that puts credits in my bank.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
-I have a strong moral compass when it comes to matters that don't conflict with the job, but my employer can always rest assured that I can be counted on to deliver. You need only look at my track record for proof of my ability to do "questionable" things.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
-Based on Czerka's policies I would ensure that the situation would be taken care of with no harm coming to Czerka's image. Whether that means ensuring that the experiment stays in its confines, returning it to its confines, or regrettably exterminating it (if appropriate). Then, if necessary, I would inform a higher up about the incompetence and carelessness displayed by this "esteemed colleague".

Julius_Caesar
07.17.2013 , 12:24 PM | #336
CZ-198 Application - Security Officer

Who I am:
I am Julius_Caesar, Son of the Julio-Claudian Family. I was born in 100 BC on the Italian Peninsula.

Accomplishments:
-I brought the foreign lands of Gaul under the banner of Rome
-I vanquished the mighty General Pompey and united the Roman Empire into a single state, under my glorious Dictatorship.
-I started the line of the Great Emperors of Rome, through my Great-Nephew Octavian (Augustus) Caesar.
Extra Accomplishments:
-My Father was a god
-I was kidnapped by pirates in the Aegean Sea, I then released my self and crucified the Pirates
- I was Consul of Rome
- I was Governor of the Provence of Gaul
-I was General of the Roman Legions in Gaul

How I did it:
I am the son of a god, I can do what ever the hell I want

Moral Compass:
To hell with morals, I was Emperor of the Roman Empire, I don't need morals.

Situation Question:
Let the experiment escape, after the experiment has been subdued, use our senatorial contacts to justify a Law Suit against the company that made the Confines, take them over and monopolize the imprisonment industry.
Fear me, for am the death of the Republic. For 2,000 years I have waited, now I have returned.
Julius Caesar

CourtneyWoods
07.17.2013 , 12:31 PM | #337 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Lethrian View Post
JOB - Organism Handler

CZ-198 Application - from URROD

I is URROD! I is vonderful and smartestest being in all Galaxy. I want CZerka as mine family name becoz I no have family. I is URROD. URROD sound Scary. URROD CZerka sound Bloodcurdling!!!
I vant to be Organism Handler bacoz I handle all organizm eazy peazy! I handle Nexu wiz my big Cannon - "Olga" , I smash Sand Deamon with big Boom Grenade , I tear puny Ortolan elephant man nose with my hand and use as hat - keep ears warm.

- I eat 54 Vercupti of sgazza boleruue in 30 minutes !!!
- Once I kiss beautifull Chevin girl. Here photo: Emily
- I rip 237 Ortolan nose in 1 day. Make stew! Eat goood!

I take Kazoo. With Kazoo make Ortolan mating noise. Ortolan elephant man come. I rip nose!

I no need compass. I haz Galactic Pozition Systema!

I eat cocktail and I eat snack. If the excrement try and eat my cocktail, I smash with my forck stick Make Shish Kebab later. Eat gooood!

I wait for family CZerca name very soon or I come to handle all you Organisms with my Big Canon Olga !

Love URROD
URROD,

Your enthusiasm is noted. I was particularly impressed with your Kazoo skills and how you can handle organism "eazy peazy." I have forwarded Mr. Blys your application. If you are brought into our family, we do request that you leave your Ortolan stew at home... Unless it is a part of your research of course.

On a side note, Emily is a lucky lady!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

GragorArtis
07.17.2013 , 12:39 PM | #338
Ms. Woods are we allowed to resubmit our applications?

ZionHalcyon
07.17.2013 , 12:43 PM | #339
Looks like Ms Woods got the hint.

Always glad to see a community manager that listens

GragorArtis
07.17.2013 , 12:54 PM | #340
Ms. Woods perhaps you would be willing to look over some certain applications for changes that you may find worthwhile reading..*slips Officer Woods a few credit chips*