Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthMosquito
07.17.2013 , 10:14 AM | #311
CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1: I'm a Dark Council Member who gets things done. i want to join Czerka because i want more money and a challenge that asked the best of me and my crew.

2.1: I have prevent an attack on Dromund Kaas, by an rogue imperial agent name ''the Shroud''.
2.2: I have taken down a Dark Council member.
2.3: Killed many jedi and sith lords who stood in my way

3: I usted cunning and playing people against each other to get what i want.

4: Thing go my way or they dont happen at all.

5: I would kill my colleagu because he is/was incompetent in doing his job right. and i would make sure that the experiment wont break out and take credit for all the work.

CourtneyWoods
07.17.2013 , 10:24 AM | #312 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Question are all posts read and replied too?
MdLogan,

I would be a terrible Czerka HR representative if I did not read all of our applications! However, due to our beloved Corporation's much deserved popularity, I am unable to respond to every submission we receive. I do try to respond to all of our most promising candidates. You can look forward to a few more responses today!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CourtneyWoods
07.17.2013 , 10:36 AM | #313 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Nezra View Post
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

At this time, I am unable to disclose the complete information regarding my current employment. Rather than wish to become part of the Czerka Family, my Cartel is more interested is a mutually beneficial business relationship. We are looking for a suitable business partner and have decided to take this opportunity to reach out to you. We are dutifully aware of you past, present, and future achievements, and have decided your corporation would be an ideal partner for our new venture. We have decided that given the current atmosphere of the galactic economic climate, and that both the republic and imperial forces are otherwise preoccupied, the perfect opportunity has arisen. We would like to engage you in a discussion we believe you may be interested in.

My cartel has long been involved in the underworld and sneaking behind the shadows of the galaxy. We are only spoken of in the dark corners, and our name is only whispered amoungst the closest circles for fear of reprisal. If you want something done, obtained, and "taken care of", we, are your friends.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Pride. An interesting term. Corporate pride is something we must all place great faith it, but should never outweigh the need and necessity of doing what must be done. We go to great lengths to secure our secrecy, and get the job done. Some of our more notable achievements are as follows:

- We have procured a massive storehouse of deadly armaments, rare artifacts, unique biological specimans, advanced technological cybernetics, biological and chemcial research, and mmost important of all, talent. Our methods of procurement are unmatched. You may find it disturbing, but we have also aready visited your offices, hence why we have decided to approach you.

- We have participated in every major galactic encounter, walked away unscathed, and un-noticed. We have helped alter the future of both republic and imperial forces to our better endeavors. We have also "directed" many other species and organizations. We have taken notice in your yours as well, and have decided that our goal are sufficiently similiar.

- Our employees are top notch, and well compensated. A happy family, makes a productive family. We have recruited employees from every walk of life. We only the best of the best. We have recruited the foremost minds in biological weapon development and enhacement, Slicing, Cybernetics, Arms development, Archeology, and research. If you've ever gone looking for something, and been unable to find it, thats because we were there first. Our "security" division is prepared at a moments notice to deploy, and eliminae any obstacles in our way.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Our "methods" for achieving success are a trade secret, and something we cannot talk about at this time. We will however say, our our work speaks for itself. The best of our work is only seen in the results, but never a clue that it was us who was responsible We prefer to keep it that way.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

A moral compass only gets in the way of business. Whats bad for business, is bad for profits. Results are all that matters. Personal involvement and commitments tend to get in the way. The only thing that matters is the bottom line, in our pursuit for a more profitable and "directed future. We engage you to justify this otherwise.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

1. The cocktails and snacks have already been laced with a chemical compound to aide in tracking. We now have locational information of prominent figures with the organization we are infiltrating.

2. We already have replaced the waiters and cooks with implants of our own. The are recording vocal imprints, retinal scans, DNA samples, and fingerprints of the high ranking members of the organization.

3. I do nothing about the experiment. The "experiment" is only meant as a diversion. In the ensuing chaos no one will notice, the real prize, the research data, is missing. The experiment was programmed to destroy any traces of the evidence. My "cowardice" has earned me an easy exit from the premises.

4. My Colleague is left to look the hero, earning the respect of the room, and the attention of the high ranking official's significant others. From there, it is an easy move to obtain authorization and access codes to your businesses most important files.

The infiltration is complete, and no one the wiser.

Please feel free to review our request. We look forward to hearing from you.

-Nezra
Nezra,

While not the correct location for such a business proposition, Mr. Blys has found your answers, particularly to question five, interesting. We'll be in touch.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Weavbo
07.17.2013 , 10:45 AM | #314
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

What do you want to know and why do you want to know it? You're not related to that crazy senator or his daughter are you? Nothing personal, but I don't get all touchy-feely with anyone I just meet...unless of course you are smokin-hot...like me! Why do I want to be part of your family? The better question is why you want me! I mean, look at me! Who doesn't? I's hip, sly, and easy on the eye!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Hey, I thawed the Ice Princess Risha, Tamed the Warrior Princess Akavi, and even seduced a smokin sith along the way. Not to mention bagging the senator's daughter as a bonus! Booo-ya!

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

How? It's easy when you're me darlin! Just using my natural charm and good looks! And...I AM "whatever it takes" , whenever I can take it! That's right... Also, a good blaster or two is always a good fall back option.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Compass shmumpass. Just need to know which way is up and down or in and out...and of course, where I get paid.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well I would slide over to her with a drink for each of us. Casually stomp on the creature to keep it under control why I work my magic. Then as we head back to her place...stomp it again to make sure it stays there til the cleaning crew arrives.

Mal
Smuggler and snuggler extraordinaire
Send me a wave babe, you know you want to.

protaganistme
07.17.2013 , 11:02 AM | #315
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I am a successful smuggler, saving the galaxy and i am interested in learning how to make weapons to help the republic in anyway i can.
Stopping Skavak from stealing my ship . Saving a Wookie from torture. Stopping a great imperial ship from firing.
I just had to put my mind to it, and think what's best to do.
This, might get in the way, because i have to always do what's right, maybe Crezka doesn't think that way.
I would tell someone close er to him to stop the experiment ASAP

Dink
07.17.2013 , 11:03 AM | #316
Security or Research.

CZ-198 Application

I've spent the better part of the last decade searching for my two brothers, hunting them to atone for their actions against my family - the family they destroyed when they attacked our parents, killing our mother and resigning our father to a life of constant medical care on Coruscant. The years haven't been easy, and although I've come close to finding them, they've alluded my grasp each time I've grown near. In my pursuit, I've nearly depleted the resources left in our family vault with travel expenses, requisitioning intelligence from information brokers, equipment upgrades, and repairs. I've managed to find an occasional job to help supplement the cost needed to continue my quest, but the galaxy can be...shall we say "cruel", in how it constantly siphons away anything in excess...and the Hutts haven't made things any easier with their gluttonous tendencies.

I want to join Czerka in order to have some security - not in protection for myself, but as a safety net for continued income as I continue my search. Yes, my revenge may be my undoing in the end, but I am persistent and faithful, 100%. I live by my promises, my dedication, and my word is my bond, and any who employ me soon realize that if they want the job done right, they need not look further.

I tend not to catalog milestones in my life as vanity is nothing more than a reflective pool with no depth, but if it's a requirement of employment, the following should suffice:

i. During a transport to Coruscant, our vessel came under attack. I managed to lead a small group through their forces, battling our way to the bridge where we fought and defeated a powerful Sith Apprentice. It was my first encounter with the Sith, a group of beings I had thought long dead, but grew to realize they had once again surfaced in the galaxy, so it's now become a side-mission of mine to aid the Republic whenever I can as I continue the search for my brothers.

ii. In my travels following the trail of my brothers, I was eventually led to a prison planet where its inhabitants were in constant battle with themselves, as well as both the Republic and Empire. This "Tomb" as it was come to be known as, held various criminals, some who had practiced a meta-science mixed with elements and magic, others simply enemies of the republic that were sentenced to a life of imprisonment rather than an execution. When I arrived on the planet, looking into a lead I had acquired from an informant in House Organa, I learned of an impending attack on the Warden of the prison - having aided him with some "housekeeping" amongst the inmates, I felt obliged to aid in his defense of the control station. Several inmates were killed in this battle, but I felt no remorse for their demise as their condemnation was just.

iii. As I've traveled the galaxy, I've made some enemies as well as some friends - friends that I've helped when they've had no other recourse, enemies I've defeated when they've given me none. I take no pride in the destruction of others, of life, but there are times when certain actions are needed in order to help the greater good, to progress an event-part of a chain, to impact the force with a ripple spreading across all life, felt in the deepest corners of shadows. I stand for what will preserve our very existence, not defined by the limits of the Jedi Council (as my parents taught me), but by life itself - this is my goal, my path, my greatest accomplishment after I'm gone.

I do what is needed, when it is needed. It may be a thin line I walk, but my balance has never faltered, neither has my focus on my own, or any other task presented before me.

The life I've chosen has brought me to many passes, some I've overcome easily, others I've had to struggle with both internally, and physically. The path I take may not be as true as the Jedi way might define, but it is what I've chosen, and one which I believe is just. My morality is defined by the balance I keep, one that sees both the light and the dark as I venture, but also serves a higher purpose of life. Choices I make, doors I open, actions I take - each is towards the goal I seek, and each is with purpose.

If my task is to preserve this experiment, I'll act accordingly and take whatever steps needed to regain control. If it threatens those that can not defend themselves, I will take action to aid them - it all depends on the terms presented and what my role is in the experiment itself as the expected outcome may involve some sacrifice as an intended course of action.
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

ban-canal
07.17.2013 , 11:04 AM | #317
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

The weapons beeter guns = better operations
trapping darth jadus, becoming a expert in cybertech, having hundreds of sucessfull operations
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? yes i would i killed thousands to capture darth jadus

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? No ive already done the impossible and the extreme

first try to tame it and make me have a major sucess. if not shout it with a tazor but in case its deadly through a holo cage at it and inject it with mind control serum and froce it back to where it belongs even if the odds are it will break the creatures mind. After all the emploies concerns are my concerns

pilferk
07.17.2013 , 11:11 AM | #318

CZ-198 Application

I'm a motivated, driven, ambitious self starter who has recently returned to the sector after some time spent away, dealing with challenging interpersonal situations, diplomatic disagreements, and large scale territorial disputes in other sectors...for the highest bidders. I am a firm believer in "The victors write the history books". Also looking for good health benefits.

I believe my unique skills, grasp of complex corporate politics, and ability to work in tense and challenging environments would be of great benefit (and yield great profits) to Czerka.

Quote:
1) Successfully mediated (with considerable prejudice) a territorial dispute between a multi-race/multi-cultural alliance and an entity known as Zhaitan.

2) Acted on behalf of a secret cabal, known as "The Illuminati", to further their interests and prevent invasion of their sector by a powerful outside interest known as "The Elder Gods". This was done with minimal visibility (as per employer specifications).

3) Infiltrated large group, under cover, of territorial black and white bear-like creatures (referred to , indigenously, as "pandas") and, at the right time, turned on them (slaughtering many) in order to effect positive world change. Full disclosure: This was not done on contract....this was a personal milestone for me (accomplished while "on vacation"..sorta like those "great hunts".). I really, REALLY, hated those pandas...

Quote:
Through considerable planning and, when necessary, blood shed. Some would say treachery (though that's a matter of perspective...and given I was successful, their perspective doesn't really matter, since they're likely dead). If you prefer "whatever it takes"...that's apt. So long as you're not really asking for the details of "whatever". You might not be able to handle the truth....and most employers prefer to maintain an essence of plausible deniability.

Quote:
My moral compass points squarely toward my wallet.....because nobodies morals ever paid to repair their weapons and armor.

Quote:
Depends. Are you paying me to keep my colleagues safe and productive? Is the experiment valuable to the company? Which of those two carries a higher priority? Is the experiment classified (as in, nobody sees it an lives)?

If so, I take those factors into account and do what you're paying me to do. I might even enjoy it a little.

Assuming none of the factors, above is pertinent and I'm left to my own devices:
I first ensure that I'm standing near the safest and furthest egress (because why shed blood...especially mine, if there are no credits to be made?) from where the fireworks will ensue.

Then I wait. And watch. Because if it's unstable and dangerous enough to cause significant damage at the reception, it's likely unstable and dangerous enough for, at some point, that someone will want to pay me to kill it. When that happens...it's good to know your enemies tactics, weaknesses, habits, and general fighting style.

When I've learned enough (or there appears to be imminent danger), I make my exit.....stage left.

GragorArtis
07.17.2013 , 11:20 AM | #319
MdLogan,

I would be a terrible Czerka HR representative if I did not read all of our applications! However, due to our beloved Corporation's much deserved popularity, I am unable to respond to every submission we receive. I do try to respond to all of our most promising candidates. You can look forward to a few more responses today!
Does that include ones posted yesterday? Are we also allowed to resubmit our application?

david_tm
07.17.2013 , 11:34 AM | #320

A member of Dark Council. The conqueror of Corellia. Many died by my hand. I don't want to be a part of Czerka family, but I am interested in trying out new toys.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Darth Thanaton dead. SOA dead. Lucky, not that Lucky anymore... dead.

There's no peace, there's only passion. Noone can stop me from achieving my goal and stay alive.

I am a member of Dark Council.

I will enjoy my cocktails. I will punish my colleague. I'll enjoy his experiment.