Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Velmal
07.16.2013 , 01:43 PM | #21
Security officer as Ihen I was a level 31 juggernaut I held off a full on level 50 attack on outskirts of a outpost on Tatooine until my guild arrived, I didn't retreat until my allies came to push them back

Sigwar
07.16.2013 , 01:45 PM | #22
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Strong, intelligent, and capable. From the moment my boots hit the ground until I'm relaxing and celebrating a job well done my focus is the assignment. That doesn't mean that I'm all work all the time but I know when it's time to work and time to play. I think I would make an excellent addition to the Czerka family because of these qualities and because the opportunities offered by Czerka can be found nowhere else.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

While most of the details of my previous accomplishments are still Classified; what I can tell you is that I've recovered artifacts and materials of the most interesting scientific nature despite great odds. I've eliminated objectives that have stood in the way of former employers with minimal loss of resources. Finally, I have the reputation of getting the job done, no matter what the odds or cost.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Again, many of the details are classified but I would say that success comes from working with the best there is, knowing the target inside and out, and being as exacting of myself as I am my crew. Would I say that I would do "whatever it takes"? Oh yes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I would say that I know where my loyalties lie.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would pause long enough in my enjoyment of the complimentary cocktails and snacks to arrange for some expendable resources to attempt to "resolve" the issue of the escape. After all, why turn down the opportunity for some "out of laboratory" experimentation?

Doogiegood
07.16.2013 , 01:45 PM | #23
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I have a wide range of knowledge. I have degrees in Criminal Justice, Public Relations, Journalism and Photography. The skills that I have learned make me a great spy so it would be in the best interest for the Czerka family to hire me, so that the competitors don't snag me up and I spy on them. I also have skills in presenting all over and topics that include human sexuality, STD's, relationships and learning styles. I am able to talk in front of large groups about anything and answering all types of questions.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I received three Bachelor's degrees and one Associates degree. I have also have overcome my family history of genetics and open to all types of enhancements. I underwent a heart upgrade(quadruple bypass) and also have a cybernetic pancreas (insulin pump) and am now in perfect health and ready for total Galactic Domination.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

To achieve my goals, I worked full time and went to school full time while also holding two part time positions. I made time for family and pets when needed, but work and Galactic Dominance comes first. Well after bacon and peanut butter.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Sometimes to get the job done, you have to work in the grey area. With my background in Public Relations, I can put a spin on it to make testing on Ortolans a good thing.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Get the people that I like out of the way and push the annoying colleagues in the way of the experiments. You only have to run faster than the slowest. A couple blaster shots to the knees and we are good to go.

OddballEasyEight
07.16.2013 , 01:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I am Chakra Kusanagi.
I am Mando'ad.
I am the best Bounty Hunter on the market right now. If you need to validate that claim you can refer any questions you have to Mandalore. I want to be part of the Czerka family because thats where the money is.
And Czerka needs the best of the best to provide security and handle delicate situations.

Well, i have taken down many high-profile targets for many influential clients. Of course i cannot divulge any information on these targets or clients, but Mandalore can back up my claims. I have taken down both Sith Lords, Darths, Jedi Knights and both Imperial and SIS agents. But my three greatest achievements would be (in no particular order):
  • Becoming the Republics most wanted criminal
  • Taking down my first (and not my last) Sith Lord
  • Taking down my first (and again, not last) Jedi Knight

I used planning, cunning and flawless execution. I do what it takes, but if i can avoid unnecessary complications by planning ahead i will. I always do my utmost for a client.

I have been described as having only one moral compass: "Do the job".
I do what I am paid for. No matter what it is or what the odds are. And i have yet to fail to fulfill a contract.

I would let it break out. If my colleague cannot properly handle his/her experiment, then they need to learn a lesson. Besides, there could be invaluable data gathered from a live test of the experiment in question. I would, of course, take steps to contain the experiment to a small area and make sure that the surveillance is recording the event. I would also see to it that i could protect any essential personell that happens to be in the area.
Should my colleague manage to contain the incident i would of course report his lapse in security to my superiors.
Ps. For the record, i do not partake in neither snacks nor cocktails.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Scyrner
07.16.2013 , 01:51 PM | #25

Why, profit of course. Czerka holds sway as one of, if not the most, affluent companies within the known galaxy, it would be a complete shame to pass up the opportunity to work for the company. Moreover, it is clear that Czerka Executives receive a rather pleasant bundle of benefits, including vacations to places such as Hutta, to engage in excellent activities like Evocii hunting. In regards to myself: I am a highly decorated Republic Privateer ( a position I held for the benefits alone) trusted with high level military secrets. I am also known as "The Voidhound" or, as I prefer "The Captain", a underworld queen who possesses the treasure of Nok Drayen, the Head of Rogun the Butcher, Command of the Voidwolf's pirate fleet, and, last but not least, in a testament to my combat ability, a pair of First Class Corellian Blood Stripes

Hmm, the three accomplishments that I am most proud of would likely be 1: Breaking the Imperial Siege of Corellia, 2: Securing Belsavis Prison against the Riots therein (showing my management skills), and 3: Taking control of (and holding on to) the extensive empire of the Voidwolf, a fleet that I could be convinced to allow to service Czerka Corporation's interest, for the right price

As to how I achieved the aforementioned accomplishments, I believe that aged maxim "Use a gun, if that don't work, use more gun' or, paraphrased "If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer". However, my easily favorite version of that saying is "When confronted with any military problem requiring a costly or time consuming resolution, throw a Wookie at it...if that doesn't work, get more Wookies"
I can easily say that I have never done anything less that "whatever it takes" to complete a job, even when "whatever it takes" involves something like mass murder. Although, that tends to be taken as a last resort, as it tends to be rather disruptive to negotiations.

What is a moral compass?

Take control of the experiment myself, removing my colleague if he (or she) attempts to protest. Furthermore, I would analyze the weaknesses in the confinement cell and make a note of it, claiming credit for the suggested changes (of course) once that is done and the situation is resolved, I would move swiftly to the complimentary cocktails and snacks so as to not miss out on the opportunity to enjoy Czerka Corp's fine cuisine.

DeltaEkotte
07.16.2013 , 01:51 PM | #26
1. Because my main goal in the underworld is to make money, and Czerka has plenty of it.
2. Claiming Nok Drayen's treasure, killing Rogn The Butcher, killing the Voidwolf.
3. As a smuggler and major player in the underworld, I will do what ever it takes to get the job done.
4. I will do what ever the job calls me to do, regardless of what it is.
5. Subdue the "experiment" in question, then execute the colleague for letting the "experiment" break out
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist; E-Chimaera

Dananias
07.16.2013 , 01:52 PM | #27
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I am a Lord of the Dark Council and former slave. I have sith ancestry going back ages and ages.
Being Sith, I rely mostly on imperial funding for missions and looting the corpses of my foes. I require a more steady flow of income as I'm expecting my first child a few months from now. I wish to set up a college fund for my offsprings, should they prove unworthy and untouched by the force.

I am one of few who have mastered Force-Walking, and the only one ever to bind more than one force ghost in my mind and control them.
I have done a great many missions for the Empire, to numerous to count. I pride myself on being the one who slew the jedi turned sith lord turned jedi Darth Revan.
I am friends with the Emperor's Wrath

They say "jump" I say "how high".

I have no morals. Whatever needs to be done, will be done.

I immedietly stop them from doing whatever would set the experiment free. Then kill them for their incompetence.

P.s I'd like to state that I possess expert skill in Biochemistry and Bioanalysis and a crew of 5 extremely competent individual. I also have a massive experience dealing with threats to security.
-Patience. Use the force. Think.-

CourtneyWoods
07.16.2013 , 01:52 PM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Joewatson View Post

I believe i'd make a fantastic candidate as I am a motivated ex Intelligence Operative with a keen eye for detail and
doing the job right. Along with these attributes I find myself able to handle things under pressure and make important decisions accordingly.

I, along with my good friend Doctor Lokin, have been working on perfecting the Rakghoul virus so that the Empire can greater benefit from the Republics mistakes. We are on the break of complete control over all Rakghoul and Nekghoul alike and I wish to bring this knowledge and expertise to Czerka Corp.

Helping liberate the plant Makeb from the Hutt Cartel using Intricate planning, tactics and cunning. I found myself having to perform tasks that some might deem... Questionable, but I went ahead with these and now the Empire is stronger that ever with Makeb at our fingertips.

and lastly, building and managing my own team of top Operatives that are ready to under-go any task no matter how questionable. We under go special military training, stim enchancement and Concealment training to ensure that we are all in top form and this is something I consider to be one of my best qualities as a squad leader.

Among testing these theories on myself, My good friend Doctor Lokin and I have been testing these controlling substances on un-knowing Rakghouls and the tests are showing that great things are in the works. I found myself almost on the brink of death when I tried one concoction on myself to help remove some of the effects of Rakghoul hostility. So to say I take my work very seriously is an under-statement.

During my time at Imperial Intelligence you could say that I was asked to do many "Questionable" things on several different occasions which often left me on the brink of insanity, but this never affected my job performance or stopping me from reaching my goals.

I would take it upon my self to try and subdue this "New Experiment" and re-confine it. If all else fails I may have to take my blaster rifle out and put the thing down.
Joewatson,

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer our application questions! I consider you a model applicant and have shared your answers with the galaxy as a prime example of what we are looking for here at Czerka.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

peepye
07.16.2013 , 01:54 PM | #29
me and my family form all over the galaxy would like to be a part of the Czerka family because of the wide expanse of knowledge that we could bring to the Czerka family.

well i killed Darth jadus and Ardun Kothe (both for fun) . and i have a wide variety of contacts .

i did lots of killing .head shoting and other things like that . i do say i would do whatever it takes for success

my moral compass and goes especially for credits

well i take care for it with any means possible and then slap the brainless man who didn't make the confine strong enough in the first place

recsa
07.16.2013 , 01:55 PM | #30
Applicant: Captain Alaquepueda TekitoTuMoto

Possition: Security Officer

CZ-198 Application

Lets be clear, do i really need to say something about myself?? We both know my reputation precedes me, so let's not be hypocrites, you want me, you need me and i have my own reasons to agree on a deal with your organization.

Skavak ... Rogun the Butcher ... The Voidwolf ... just to not mention the amount of planets i have just saved from its total destruction, indeed i didnt do it for free, but you cant expect to have the best for free, go hire a mindless Jedi if you are not ready to pay my price, but prepare to engage in a moral fight HAHAHAHAHAHAH you can't right? so lets just let it here.

How? this is a funny one, maybe you should ask my trusty Flashy, but i wouldnt advice you talking with him if you know what i mean. Pretty much, this is my "How" to everything, and at the same time im pretty sure this answered the "whatever it takes" part.

Moral compass .... oh, my moral compass is very very simple, you paying me? we will be best friends, you dont pay me .... you better read again about my friend Flashy, but we dont have to worry about it right?

Kid, im about to teach you the most important lesson anyone will ever tell you, and this one is free (dont tell anyone i did anything for free), this funny 'situtation' you are picturing or any other impossibly weird situtation you can imagine can be handled if you know your priorities and makes yourself one simple question:

How will this affect my reward? then just act appropiately, in my experience, theres no problem you cant solve with a good blaster and the willpower to use it, you only need to know where to aim.

PS: Now we are done with this formality as you asked me, i have been more patient than i use to be, dont try me again.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.