Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Chalked
07.17.2013 , 05:12 AM | #271
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Hi Courtney, Piny’nick here… Surprised you haven’t already heard about me but just in case you haven’t let me fill yah in. I got two pistols and I ain’t afraid to use them. I am the owner of the longest title in the game yes the great hunt. You can find me on Ilum, the black hole or hanging with the scum and villainy. I am a collector of mounts and I enjoy having the credits to purchase something new. Czerka sounds like the place to be, I am always for hire.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Kephass downed in EC - It was awesome to see him eat dirt.
Obtaining the cunning datacron on Hoth
Obtaining the Living Legend title
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
If in success you mean credits then my answer is yes.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Hey I don't have "moral's" just bills. Maybe I should ask but a job is a job, nothing to question as long as I get paid... prefer to receive half up front.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
My colleague's newest experiment is about to break out while I am gone... I would come back and put fast credits to work. That's what I would do...
Thanks Courtney for your time... I do request small compensation for mine.
Piny Nick

WonderKrillidan
07.17.2013 , 05:14 AM | #272
CZ-198 Application - Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary bio-samples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I feel that I’m a prime candidate. The resolve and strength of a Jedi as well as the influence we hold would prove invaluable to Czerka Corporation. I see a posting as a biochemical engineer at Czerka as a way through which my companions and I can save lives of those in the Galaxy in developing brand new technology with medical applications. My connections to an exceptional xenopathologist would also prove invaluable in such a position.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

-My most prominent achievement would have to be the undoing and ultimate defeat of the Sith Emperor. When the Sith’s plans threatened to annihilate all life in this Galaxy, my crew and I went beyond the call of duty to ensure such schemes would never succeed.

-I have also worked in close coalition with a colleague of mine, Doctor Archiban Frodrick Kimble, a licensed xenopathologist, to develop a working cure for a seemingly incurable disease contracted by Nemro the Hutt. A significant milestone in the world of medicine and bio-engineering.

-Another great accomplishment of mine was my part in completely evacuating the unstable planet Makeb and bringing the ambitious Hutt Cartel’s plans to a permanent stand still securing a Hutt Cartel alliance with the republic. Czerka may be interested to know that securing connections with the Republic through my employment would also gain connections with the Hutt Cartel and potential access to its extensive wealth – an opportunity not to be missed

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

The everyday threats of this galaxy are too large for there to be any form of failure. The dire consequences of failure can sometimes provide incentive themselves. A Jedi’s duty to the citizens of this galaxy means that an unmatched determination and resourcefulness has been adopted in my efforts to rid the galaxy of evil. In many cases, unfortunately, violence must be used for a greater purpose such as in the case of the defeat of the Sith Emperor. The preservation of life has always taken top priority for me and thus my success is defined by whether any deaths or injuries were involved consequently, a factor which will, I’m sure, not conflict with Czerka’s policies.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I feel that morals are an important factor in such a position and I believe that Czerka should be rethinking their approach to “questionable” actions so that the fabrication of such a situation would no longer be of any concern: showing the galaxy that Czerka is a trustworthy corporation can only improve business. Besides, with the Empire on the verge of defeat, it is within Czerka’s interests to improve relations with the Galactic Republic, notably a morally correct organisation.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

One of my top priorities would be to ensure the security and safety of such an experiment. I would personally see to the re-confinement of the subject through a non-violent means. Czerka’s experiments and the danger they could potentially pose to others is of great concern and no cocktail should get in the way of the preservation of human, alien and test subject life. I know that whilst rest is desirable, someone needs to work to make the galaxy a safer place: a good work ethic makes a good employee!

Chalked
07.17.2013 , 06:00 AM | #273
CZ-198 Application

Hi Courtney, Piny'snipe here... I as well as my brother Nick am also surprised you have yet to hear of me. Most of my information is classified within the Imperial Agent or SIS network. The things I can disscuss would be my exceptional work with the art of Bio, Bio crafting. My Nano-Infused stims are the best money can buy. Also BTW Courtney is a beautiful name.
Crafting my first stim
Selling my frist stim
Obtaining LT rank with the BlackDaggers
Whatever it takes... I think we should go out for drinks sometime.
My compass usually points to $. I don't ask questions when it comes to furthering my skills as a Bio crafter. I just provide results.
Well that all depends Courtney are you there with me? If so I would stay at your side. If not I would pound down my cocktail take a few crackers to go and have my ship piloted towards your abode where I would serenade you.
All in all my colleague's are usually in tow. If this were to happen I would take his creation down and harvest it for priceless materials.
Piny Nick

aoiarambs
07.17.2013 , 06:03 AM | #274
CZ-198 Application
Name: Aoi Rem

I'm applying as a Organism Handler!

Hello, my name is Aoi. I've always admired your organization and would like to member of you're company's work team. I like the idea of going to work for a company where I can use my skills and experience. It makes me feel kind of like I have a stake in what’s going on. I also think I would be a good fit as Organism Handler because I have the most diverse pet collection on our guild. One of the things I’ve focused on in my career is excellence. I spent a lot of my time learning from peers so that I could go above and beyond for customers. Your company culture appears similar and the job here just seems like a good fit with my experience, personality, and interests. I know I will be able to hit the ground running.

I have the highest ranking for Troopers, which is Major. I am part of Revan's Heir, got the Rakghoul's Bane title, a Living Legend and also a Founder. I've survived a lot of operations and flashpoints with flying colours.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I've achieved my accomplishments with pure determination, strength and rely on my skills. I also prepare and make contingency plans. I also have a lot of connections, which is pretty handy when I need help.

I am true to myself. I am proud of what I have achieved and I usually stick to my goals, but I am flexible.

A compass needle has two ends, one pointing North and the opposite end pointing South. I believe that my moral compass is working the way it should, I can quickly judge decisions as either right or wrong based on where the needle is pointing.

As for the second question, for me, this has to do with coming from your center, what you believe. It is not about what you do, it is about who you are. So, my course of action would be if I am dedicated in doing it. However, I believe in Czerka’s goals and interests, especially their goals that they like to have a long lasting relationship with the Galactic World, which is notably a morally right organization, and I will do the job with no hesitation.

First of all, on my watch, that wouldn't happen. If the situation arises though, I would take action as quickly as possible, which means I would confine the subject and make sure that no one would be harmed.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Aoi

Murdokkrayt
07.17.2013 , 06:08 AM | #275
CZ-198 Application

I want to be a droid technician. I have lots of time to experiment with new droid designs. I think working for Czerka would be a great experience. I would also be able to get the dark Council to decide to purchase more things from Czerka. I also have a strong Immune system so I will not ne out often. I can also heal other if anyone gets hurt.
One accomplishment I’m proud of is being a member of the dark council. I am also proud of training my apprentice Xaleksnd building HK and saving Makeb from being destroyed.
I am a very powerful Sith lord. I will do whatever it takes to achieve success no matter how long or how dangerous, or violent it gets.
I would do anything for the Czerka family. I have pity no one. No matter what it takes I will do it as long as it benefits Czerka.
I would send droid I have been working on to sedate it. If this doesn’t work I would send attack droid. I would like them to be weak so they can trap this experiment. If worse comes to worst I would attack it with my hk droid by my side. I would be sure to make sure the experiment is salvageable.

Sith Sorc

Sarelena
07.17.2013 , 06:21 AM | #276

I will destroy you from the inside you won't see me coming. I haven't forgotten what your terrible corporation has done in the past years and for that you will be annihilated.

Killing a hundred jawas with my party jawa circling around me that was a lot of fun.
Devastating House Ulgo.
Devastating House Organa.

Succumbing to my blood thirst while raging passionately.

Peace is a lie!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color][/QUOTE]

Put the thing out of it's misery...

Flintfire
07.17.2013 , 06:23 AM | #277
I have a flamethrower. Doesn't that answer every question?
Infyrno Lvl 55 Infyrnus Lvl 54
Leiptr Lvl 55 Venaticus Lvl 44
Krrayt Lvl 55 Evisceran Lvl 55
Sleipe Lvl 55

ydaraishy
07.17.2013 , 06:23 AM | #278
RYRYRYRY
IMPERIAL MISSIVE X04-22802 COMMENCES
SECURITY TS//NOFORN

SUBJECT: COMMAND DIRECTIVE -- REGARDING CZERKA CORPORATION FACILITY CZ198
BEGIN

To enhance the efficacy of Empire's war efforts against terrorist factions in the Republic and other Republic sympathisers, under Order 395, Subsection C of Imperial law, Imperial officers, in this case, a task force led by cipher agent Nine is tasked with regulatory seizure of the Czerka corporation and all related services and facilities to aid the Empire. Reminder: compliance with Imperial law is mandatory.

Cooperation of the Czerka corporation is mandatory. The accomplishments of Imperial officers are irrelevant to Czerka's compliance, but rest assured that enforcement of Imperial law has been applied across the galaxy and any resistance to this enforcement has not been successful whenever it has been attempted.

Non-compliance with Imperial officers will be replied with force until officials at Czerka will submit to Imperial law. We offer a friendly warning that tasked officers have had recent devastating successes against Republic forces on Makeb, as well as other sites across the galaxy.

Given that, generally, Imperial officers have been through an extensive training regimen across multiple classes, it is safe to say that our officers are brutally effective in the sole purpose of enhancing the goals of the Empire alone. If requests require actions for what Republic officers may describe as "morally questionable", they will be executed with ruthless efficiency if and only if the Empire's goals are served by said action.

Imperial law mandates that annexed organizations have a duty to protect Imperial officers at all time when they are patronizing the facilities, and failure to uphold that duty is punishable by death. Imperial officers will be tasked to rendition those involved to Dromund Kaas for enhanced interrogation and execution.

END

Angrylilseth
07.17.2013 , 06:35 AM | #279
Hello My name is Angrry and I am a sith lord, and I have been traveling throughout the galaxy and seem new and old. I have been the bringer of death and peace and the destroyer of worlds the giver of life. I would love to be a part of the Czerka Fam for the fact that i do not have and looking for a new place to call my home.

Proved leadership skills by assembling a large group(16+) of highly skilled team all with there own skill sets to crush all that stands in the way of what we may need to complete any and every mission. I am also pride myself in take a weak and unskilled new team member and make them in to a hightly skilled killer. My 3rd milestone was becoming a sith lord with the title come grate power. All of my team are unflinchingly loyal and each of them may be found to have some skill that can be use within Czerka

Yes I will and have done what ever it takes to get the job done. Success is measured not by the battles you lost but by the one you have won. No one wants to have a loser on there team and I would not think the Czerka would want one on there team. I do what I have to do and get the job done.

You have to have moral to have a moral compass. if I am ask to do something and I need to question what I have to do then I should not be there to do the job. I get paid to us my skill set to get the job done not ask questions.

As long as the experiment does not bother me I will not bother it. but spill any of my drink of food then it becomes a failed experiment and my colleague is back to the drawing board.
Angrry "DPS Jugg"/ Ennraged "Mercenary"/ Angger"Operative"
<Dark Eclipse> Raid leader
16-man Progression@Jedi Convenant
http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com/home

Foofie
07.17.2013 , 06:38 AM | #280
CZ-198 Application

My Childhood was surrounded with lack of organization, My Father and mother both worked very hard in their lives But never had the time to spend with me teching me the "values" and "honor of life". Why? bad parents?. No.. they were slaves. As Was I. When We were freed, And we will just say that We had a little help. I saw a new person in my father and mother. It was then and over the rest of my childhood, I learned what Honor and values were about. Loyalty to one's self, family and duty. I have since been in the Republic Military as a Soldier. I have a son now who happens to be strong with the force and specializes in healing. (I came across him by chance in the field in an operation, as he was taken from me as a boy). We have a good relationship. I believe in getting the job done any any capacity.

My interest is in Life forms has shown me that I have a way with the natural life forms on the planets I frequent.. and not frequent. I am not sure where this gift came from and not sure if I could trace it back. But I have always been in a "zone" when it comes to all life forms, docile or aggressive. Therefore My application is for the Organism Handler.

The Czerka family seems to me, like a place I could get a good foundation in. Not sure how it will work out but you can rest assured My loyalty to you will not fail until reason is provided in my view.

On ord Mantel - As a sergeant I was able to rescue a small group of refugees, including children from a band of pirates who had brought with them several hostile creatures. the pirates were easy enouogh but the creatures were able to relax with me. Anyway, I relocated them to Alderaan (with the creatures who are now domesticated) and they live happily now

Second - On a Mission as a LT. to Tattooine, I observed a person getting into a speeder. appeared to be forced so I followed them for a while. After going through several wastes, They got out and they were going to execute them. I rescued them and found out that the woman was the daughter of a Nobleman on Corellia. This woman was also the same person who had discovered the cure for the Crosbit Fever (which had killed millions already) If I had not been there, there would have been no cure

Third - I dismantled the Nortriga Hutt Cartel On Nar Shaada, Pretty much on my own. I know you have heard about that.

My sense of duty took over on all of the above incidents. My training and experience has gotten me to the competency level that allows me to achieve my goals. I do whatever it take TOO get the job done. All the while protecting Assets I am charged with protecting and very little collateral damage.

Again, My Loyalty is unwavering. However, unless I fully understand the parameters of the mission, sure, I may question it. It is the smart leader that will be thorough.

I would handle it for my colleague. Drinks and snacks are secondary. they have always been.

Ghissa Noach
Master Foofie SWG Tempest Survivor FORCE Disciples