Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tsillah
07.17.2013 , 12:20 AM | #251
[QUOTE=CourtneyWoods;6555428] Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
It is no secret that both the Empire and the Republic are failing organisations. Whether it be infighting or longwinded politics, it doesn't lead to actual success. I am looking for an organisation that is more effective with a long term view. Czerka fits that bill.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I laid a planet to waste (Taris), killed members of the Dark Council and saved a planet for the sake of rare resources alone, killing a Hutt Archon and wiping out his organisation as I went along.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
The end justifies the means and the end is power. Power is achieved by doing what is necessary. Considerations of good and evil are for children who need to believe that there is justice in this universe so they can sleep at night.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass is strong and my morality is to do what it takes to get the job done. Stand in my way and you will burn. Work with me and you will share in the rewards. I expect Czerka to have a similar attitude.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would study and film what happens to gain valuable data about the experiment. If at any stage it would appear that the situation might go out of control and affect Czerka negatively, I would cease my studies and contain the experiment.
Et In Gehenna Vixi...

Solloby
07.17.2013 , 12:23 AM | #252
CZ-198 Application

Position Applying for: Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As an ambitious young Sith Lord, I have a great interest in weapons, droids and biological research, so feel I would fit in well with Czerka. I work well with others, and am currently aiding a Moff in the construction of a powerful weapon. I have an enthusiastic member of the Imperial Reclamation Service in my ship's crew, and together we are experienced in the arts of exploration, archaeology and researching techniques. If it is possible for Talos Drellik to accompany me should I be accepted for the position, I am sure he would be a most valuable asset to the corporation, and would come with no extra cost to Czerka.

I am specifically applying for the position of Organism Handler as I appreciate many animal-type creatures, sometimes moreso than humanoids as they seem to have less of a tendency to talk back to me. I currently feed and care for a young Desert Nekarr, and one of my favourite organisms is the gentle Tauntaun, but I have had experience handling (and when required, putting down) far more aggressive beasts including Wampas, Wookies, Esh-ka and Jedi. I have also tamed a Deshade, and have yet to meet an organism I cannot handle.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have tamed and bound a fearsome Deshade by the name of Khem Val, who once belonged to Tulak Hord.

I also established and run my own cult out of Nar Shaddaa, who can provide me with valuable information, contacts and special parts whenever I need them.

I located and deactivated an ancient Rakata device in the sands of Tatooine, from an abandoned Czerka Corporation site that I am sure is in your records. There is nothing that Czerka Corporation can create nor discover that I cannot contain, subdue or eliminate.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Taming the Deshade was simply a case of overpowering it, and everything that stood between him and me.

I established the cult by snatching an existing one from the cold, lifeless hands of an enemy. To demonstrate my power and ingenuity, I organised an on-demand groundquake during my confrontation, humilation and obliteration of this foe.

With the assistance of the Imperial Reclamation Service, I was able to locate the old Czerka base and infiltrated it with the copious use of Force Lightning. The Rakata machine generated a number of infected guards, but I did not find them difficult to dispatch.

Whatever my goals, I will achieve them regardless of what path I must take to get there. As an employee of Czerka Corporation, your goals would become my goals.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

A strong what now?
The only compass I need is the one with North on it.

I will perform any task to achieve our goals, the more questionable the better.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I suppose that would depend on who the experiment was threatening. It can be amusing to watch experiments running rampant. As it appears this scenario takes place inside the Czerka facilities, I can only assume it would be counterproductive to let the experiment terrorise the occupants, so I would have to finish my snack and subdue the creature before it damaged anything of value. I would then return it to its confines and provide it with some memories that should ensure it does not consider repeating such an attempt again.

Staavis_SC
07.17.2013 , 12:43 AM | #253
CZ-198 Application

Position Applying For: Czerka Side Rod (Foreman or Crew Boss)

The name is "Slatts" Dorocii. Perhaps you've heard of me. I've made a name for myself getting unique merchandise in and out of unique places. I think you could use a guy like me, a guy who for the right "salary" doesn't ask too many questions, and always gets the job done. I have alot of respect for Czerka. My first blaster, was a Czerka. Carried it everywhere, even when Ma told me not to take it to town. Most reliable blaster I ever had, and thats why I want to be a part of Czerka...reliability.

1. Aquired a rare Jedi Relic from the Temple on Tython. The Jedi are still looking for it.

2. Shot a man on Nar Shadaa, just to watch him die.

3. Never been caught.

These days, there are way too many namby-pamby goody two shoes out there weighing the moral balance of every decision they make. An utter and complete waste of time. I...am a business man. I do, whatever makes me, or my employers the most money. It's the only way to operate in the cutthroat seas of business. You want profits? With me, you are guarenteed the best rate of return...provided you don't always ask how I get it.

My moral compass is firmly locked in one direction. Whatever makes me rich, and gets me to my dream of retiring on Nar Shadaa one day, with beuatiful Twi'lek dancers on both my arms. I'll do anything I think I can make a credit on, and anything to keep making those credits.

Damage control. Shoot first and forget asking any questions. To be a true "company man" you have to be ready to handle anything, even if it means getting your hands dirty.
Look, we got four or five of the main characters on this ship. I think we're gonna be okay.

Tegija
07.17.2013 , 12:49 AM | #254
Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required![/color][/QUOTE]

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?[/color][/QUOTE]

Hello i dont alot to tell, but im a calm person as Research Contributor you need to direct with anwsers and i am a direct person with words, i dont insult no one but i give a opinion when asked and im good with big speeches what i been told.[/color][/QUOTE]

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)[/color][/QUOTE]

1. Killed dark council member.[/color][/QUOTE]
2. Getting in to a good guild.[/color][/QUOTE]
3. Getting a title- Infernal.[/color][/QUOTE]

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?[/color][/QUOTE]

I was happy, felt good and had fun what was the most important. When ive given work i dont care how long it takes but ill finish it correct.[/color][/QUOTE]

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?[/color][/QUOTE]

I think i have a strong moral compass not always but mostly. Like ive said if i have work to do ill get it done without question.[/color][/QUOTE]

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color][/QUOTE]

I would sent a security guard there to guard it while im gone and if he does get out ill search for him till the i find him.
Before any experiments i would but a tracking device on them.[/color][/QUOTE]

RevinTrevin
07.17.2013 , 01:30 AM | #255
CZ-198 Application

Applied Position: Security Officer

I am a warrior and a business man. I was raised up as a child into the Sith culture, but not wanting to follow the path to become a Sith, I then took my training upon myself and trained in the finest of arts in skilled tactical combat. I found myself on Korriban in my later years to fine tune my connection to the force to further my training in combat. With my new refined power in the force I have become a deadly one man army fit for any task set before me.

Now the business side of me comes out realizing that even a warrior must make a living in the galaxy.

I would like to be apart of the Czerka corporation because I believe at Czerka you guys want the best of the best employed into you staff. So when it comes to security, I am the best of the best and I will get the job done above and beyond.

One of my many accomplishments I am proud of is holding the title of "Battle Royal Champion" held by the Dark Council bi-annually on Korriban.
I am also proud of my current occupation of running security and operations for high ranking Imperial officers all through out the galaxy, Kesh, Makeb, Hutta, Hoth, Tatooine, and much more.
But the proudest moment in my history of accolades is when I defeated a pack of Krayt Dragons myself to reteive their pearls for some smugglers. Proudest moment of my life. It was a hard fought battle but the pay out was worth it.

All of my accolades have been achieved through hard work, sweat, and bloodshed. I have never failed an Op nor a security detail. Defeating the Krayt Dragons was my toughest challenge yet but I'm hoping what Czerka has in store for me challenges me great. If I am selected to be apart of the Czerka Corp.

I do have morals, yes but they do not get in the way. What you ask of me, I do. I have done many things a moral society would not be please with but I had to complete my job. But if you ever ask me to betray my mother in anyway, I will kill you on.

I would assess the situation, check my surroundings and take action for whatever may happen. If the experiment indeed escapes, I would wrestle it to the ground and rip out its jaw bone. If my colleague gets upset, I tell him to up his security and toss him the jaw bone.
{▀/////▀▀()▀Ξ▀╫]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

FatZomby
07.17.2013 , 01:41 AM | #256
Security Officer
Research Contributor

As a slave, the only purpose I had was to please the masters. Now that I am Sith, I have overcome the obstacles set by my masters and have achieved far greater things no longer a slave! I once was a farmer and laborer, now I am a man of position, power, and skill!

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion." I was once a man of peace before the empire's involvement on Alderaan. I soon found that others were quick to betray in order to get in a better position or even to save themselves. I grew resentful and found that I grew with hatred towards those I once knew as friends.

"Through passion, I gain strength." That hatred quickly became my determination.

"Through strength, I gain power." I set out to find a means to gain power and to be recognized. I seen Lord Zash before in my travels and decided to have some checks on my ability to use the force. The empire decided I was to go to the Sith Academy on Korriban to learn the ways of the Sith.

"Through power, I gain victory." I quickly grew in power and achieved the title of Lord quickly!

"Through victory, my chains are broken." I can now go where I please in my conquest of further power and knowledge with no limitations set upon me from others. "The Force shall free me."

I live and will die by the Sith code

My ability to quickly understand the situation, to figure out a resolution, and aggressively resolve any conflicting issues are my greatest strengths. Sith taught me well in how to think with emotions and how to become stronger with my passion!

Surviving the training grounds on Korriban is a feat of itself that prove my abilities and potential!

Dealing with Overseer Harkan was no small feat! With his constant non-stop yammering about how pathetic I was, I still got the challenges done that were set by him. Lord Zash taking me as her apprentice instead of Ffon Althe is evidence of that!

Making Khem Val as my slave was no small accomplishment either! Forcing him to succumb to my power and strategies was indeed an enjoyable challenge. He now follows me wherever I go!

Killing Darth Skotia was definitely a different kind of challenge. With some intuitive thinking, I was able to best Darth Skotia in melee by weakening him first before our final conflict. Something that many others would not have thought of first! This is proof to my brilliance in strategy in which to gain the upper hand!

"How did I go about making these things happen" you say? Hmmm. I will not go into details as secrets are Sith's greatest weapons! But I will say that I used my strength in both my mind and body to get what i wanted! Hope that is a good enough answer for that because if you ask again, I will consider you as a spy and will treat you accordingly.

Would I do whatever it takes to get what I want? Yes I would! Failure is not acceptable!

Morality is for the weak! Restricting yourself to such means will only lessen the potential of the power that you can gain. "Through power, I gain victory."

Simple. I wouldn't go and get the cocktails and snacks. This might be a show that I might not want to miss! Besides, someone of my wits and strength might have to be there to quell things down when it breaks out!

Now, are we done here? I have a few "business" things to take care of before I decide whether or not to take your job offer....

Ilith
07.17.2013 , 01:44 AM | #257
CZ-198 Application

You might say I possess a rather exclusive set of skills -- skills which have made both me and my business partners extremely wealthy. For this reason Mr Blys invited me to apply for a position at your installation, to explore whether a relationship would be mutually beneficial. After researching Mr Blys' family history and contacts and discovering how he learned my name, I decided to follow up on this intriguing opportunity.

I believe in thoroughness and precision: I currently have no living enemies. Although originally based in Imperial space I pride myself on my independence.

o Independent researcher, Wreyn-Tsatke Cyber-Psychology Extensions. Developed several key enhancements to the galaxy's most well-recognized and effective assessment tool of droid intelligence and personality. Designed "SCORPIO"-reflective iterating behavioral tracks that define the state-of-the-art in droid intelligence for both wargames and live fire exercises. These behavioral mods were later used to [... ... ... ... ... ... REDACTED: CLASSIFIED... ... ... ... ... ... ], although the official assassination inquest cleared me of any culpability.

o Board of Directors, InterGalactic Banking Clan. In this position I directly oversee the investment strategies and executive leadership of one of the galaxy's oldest and most respected banking institutions. On one occasion I implemented [... ... ... REDACTED: TRADE SECRET ... ... ... ] on the world of [REDACTED: CLASSIFIED], which ensured our continued market dominance and improved customer longevity by 125%.

o [... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... REDACTED: CLASSIFIED ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ] for a mission which required me to be in two places at once. It worked flawlessly.

I attribute my success partly to innate ambition and killer instinct, and partly to genetic alterations administered in the womb. I'm ultimately a product of my upbringing and several classified Imperial techniques.

Unfortunately, as a side effect of my medical history, my moral sense is somewhat truncated. Not to put too fine a point on it, my moral compass was extracted before birth.

Rather than succumb to this challenge, however, I have worked to overcome it. I've devoted myself to logical analysis and a firm belief that the end justifies the means... by any means necessary. I do not question, I act, and my impressive track record speaks for itself.

Experiments are conducted for the harvesting of information, therefore I would ensure the correct tracking devices were enabled before retiring to a better vantage to observe. Should the "experiment" threaten core Czerka functions, my unparalleled field combat experience would allow me to make short work of it with the fewest resources necessary and without spilling a drop of the expensive cocktail provided by the Czerka commissary.

In closing, I would like to thank you for your interest. I wish you at Czerka the best and look forward to a mutually profitable relationship. Should I determine our interests align, my protocol droid, a Systech Corporation model, will contact you within 10 standard days to open negotiations. Don't worry about trying to contact me -- your clearance isn't high enough.
"Just so you Jedi know, the whole 'cryptic' routine isn't mysterious, it's just irritating. If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table." - Atton Rand

darkwereling
07.17.2013 , 01:57 AM | #258
I am a former weapons designer for the empire. I find that my supervisors are too narrow minded and unwilling to overlook needed steeps, large scale testing on sentient life/populated planets ect, in the quality control process of any new weapons system.
I am unable to list any of my accomplishments as they are my former employers secrets, how ever you may rest well knowing I will keep any work done for you secret.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I am a workaholic and will spend days working, often forgetting to eat or sleep, and doing whatever it takes to finish what ever I am working on.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? Morals are the product of a weak mind to give them a reason for being able to do what is truly needed of them.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would lock my colleague in. If they notice great if not it will be a good test of what the experiment can do to a sentient life form and prevent my colleague from creating further problems for Czerka. I would record the results for who ever replaced them.

Rioteyes
07.17.2013 , 02:20 AM | #259
CZ-198 Application for Security Officer

Now that the Imperial Intelligence are dead I need a new work.
I'm very good at my work and get things done.
Eliminating threats are my specialty.
Working quiet so nobody sees me...

Working with Darth Jadus was a pleasure.
Destroying the Star Cabal
Fixing my own HK-51

I'm whatever it takes...

Moral are for losers

Seal the building, then see what the experiment do. And after a while go in an catch it.

NrDLeipe
07.17.2013 , 02:40 AM | #260
hire me or die
The wrath of the empire knows no bounds