Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Uglurk
07.16.2013 , 08:09 PM | #221
Droid Technician. I have appropriate level of cybertech skills.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
- I am the captain of the Armed Forces of the Republic, the commander of the Havoc Squard. In this job I'm tired destroy everything around me, and I would like to engage in creative work.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
- I got the proud title of "Black Bisector" for the repair of gree's engineering networks on Corrusant.
- In my team two robots that are equipped personally by me with the best of available to me gear and I do not stop the work on their modernization.
- I have extensive combat experience, so I'll be able to handle the situation if something goes wrong.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
- Any achievement can be obtained only through hard work, so yes, I can say "whatever it takes".

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
- I'm determined to achieve results, so willing to carry out any instructions to achieve those results.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
- I will point out a colleague on his mistakes and offer help.
Hi-tech in barbarian's hands is just a junk...

GragorArtis
07.16.2013 , 08:12 PM | #222
Czerka tell us, will we receive any sorts of bonuses for employment besides your resources and credits I mean. You do not have to go into specifics, but I'd very much would like to know if we would receive a bonus or not.

nyybow
07.16.2013 , 08:17 PM | #223
CZ-198 Application

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I am a Crafty and cunning individual that has and will go out of my way to achieve the things needed to get where I want, Czerka is the path that will help me along the way and we could both benefit from our partnership

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.1. I have hunted down and destroyed and rebuilt lost Empire HK assassination droids, 2. I have infiltrated the Republics inner depths and have reprogrammed security protocol droids for my future benefits and misgivings, 3. I am secretly working on a devastator droid that will quietly take control of the Sith empire and replace the emperor and give me full control while simultaneously replacing the Jedi Masters with the same droid technology
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? The HK project was thru tough and enduring trials and failures but with the skills I have made easy work of this. Re programing security droids is a walk in the park nothing to it. the last one is a bit tricky and only the secrets will be reviled to my closest associates, Should we agree to become partners secrets will be shared.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Yes I have a strong morale compass. It has as of yet to get in my way when things need to be done my compass points the way.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Ooops (stroke of the keys and a fast upload) there now my friend your experiment will behave as I have ordered it to have fun with this little project.
I shall Call him "Mini Me"

Kurgun
07.16.2013 , 08:21 PM | #224
CZ-198 Application

Research Contributor: My profession requires I stay one step ahead of my targets that requires me to equip one of a kind prototype weapons platforms. It is imperative I have the tools I need to complete my missions and I am always providing my suppliers with battle tested feedback as well as alterations to improve upon my systems. Research and development is imperative to my survival and my success.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am Pyker Starfighter, Mandalorian. I am highly trained in advanced prototype weaponry and I am a lethal hunter with unmatched skills. If you are unlucky enough to get put on my list then you can count on me catching up with you, very soon. Contracts are fulfilled to the exact specifications of my clients, dead or alive.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First, being accepted by the Mandalorians after a grueling initiation that was earned in blood and sweat. Second, after many years of searching the galaxy I was able to catch up with Tarro Blood and avenge my mentor, Braden. No mercy for the coward Tarro, I left him stranded in his holding cell on a doomed ship. Third, my Mandalorian honor, I do not sacrifice it on any job, ever.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Any and all means necessary, and always honored my Mandalorian brothers by never accepting a better offer.

I am Mandalorian, I get the job done, no matter the cost.

I don't drink, it dulls the senses. If you must know carbon freeze or flame thrower, either will work.
"He's No Good to Me Dead"

Chemmie
07.16.2013 , 08:33 PM | #225
TO: Czerk Representative

CZ-198 Application:

I am a Pure Blood, Sith Sorcerer on the Dark Council. I would be interested in being part of the Czerka family because I bore of my job easily, and I am looking for a new challenge at every opportunity.

At the young age of 50 I was promoted to the Dark Council.
I have been a guild leader most of my life and am very proud of my officer corps.
After 5 years of hard work we have defeated one of the Dread Guards, and we are hot on the trail of the other traitors.

Being raised a slave and working quickly up through the ranks I always feel that I do whatever it takes for the benefit of my group.

This is not the first time I would have been asked to do something "questionable" early in sith training we face this decision to separate the weak ones.

Using my sith sorcerer powers I would simply take over the creatures mind to calm it. I would then take out my aggravation (perhaps with a little torture) on the employee for interrupting my snack. This way he would not interrupt my time again but still could be of use for the company.

Oh yes I forgot to add and had to edit... This is for the
"Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!"

My under guild-lings will supply whatever "samples" you need. I ask in return for funds donated to my personal research in the dark forces. (What the other members of the Dark Council don't know won't hurt them.)
www.TorCommunity.com

"Chemayla's SWTOR Styles" is now part of the TorCommunity fansite check us out there.

JCRouge
07.16.2013 , 08:48 PM | #226
To start off, my name is Xivio Geren and I am a former slave turned Sith. My name is now Darth Xivio and I believe that I would be a good fit for the role of Organism Handler. The reason I would like to join Czerka is threefold. First off, Czerka has always drawn my interest and I would like to work along side so as to study them more in depth. Second, the research I have heard and seen coming from Czerka blow the competition away. And thirdly, if I joined Czerka, I could add the Force into the mix and help create even more powerful machines and beasts.

In speaking of beasts, I now come to my three major accomplishments. Most of my experiments as a Darth involve beasts. I believe animals to be one of the best expressions of the Force, especially the Force-sensitive ones. My first major accomplishment that I would like to share is my "Klor-cor". Using "dark" sciences, I was able to splice together a Klorslug's DNA and a Rancor's in order to form a rather large Klorslug with Rancor's arms and teeth. I tested it's hunting prowess on a remote world using 100 slaves. The beast has able to hunt down and devour all the slaves within 24 standard hours. A great success from my point of view.

My second greatest accomplishment was the taming and subsequent training of the largest nexu cat found on Drommund Kaas thus far. It took a few hours and quite a bit of Force Lightning, but in the end, it submitted and I started to train it as my pet/hunting nexu. I now use it not only for hunting but also as a way to dispose of the corpses of servants of mine who have failed me or defied me. Don't worry, though, I would never dream of turning it on anyone from Czerka. Plus, I prefer to leave it on Drommund Kaas with my apprentice, Lord Qynda.

My third greatest accomplishment does not involve the creation or taming of a beast but instead the destruction of one. You see, there use to be a Large Wampa on Hoth that Imperial Soldiers nicknamed "The Abominable Snowampa". I know, not a very imaginative name. But any way, notice that I used past tense when referring to the monster. After it killed the 7th squad sent out to kill it, I went out alone and after fighting with it for three hours, I brought it back to the base and showed the men that not even a large ferocious Wampa can overcome a Sith. That night, we all celebrated the monster's demise and dined on roast Wampa meat. I hear that they still use the skin as a decorative rug in the bases cantina.

As I stated above, I believe that I do do whatever it takes to get a job done. In my book, failure is not an option. That lesson was quite literally beaten into me during my time as a slave and even during my apprenticeship in the Sith. I was taught that you get a job done or you die trying because if you come back with the job incomplete, you will be killed as a failure.

I would say that I do have a moral compass but only towards those who I am loyal to and vice versa. If I can earn Czerka's trust and Czerka earn's mine, I will do whatever they want me to do, just so long as it does not conflict with the goals of the Sith and the Empire. Trust me, you do not want to make me have to choose.

First of all, I would use the closest tools I had on hand to incapacitate the "experiment" and if there are no tools around I would simply use the Force to knock it out. I would try my best to take the "experiment" alive so that it can be studied closer and so that I could unlock it's greatest potential for Czerka. After I confined it again, I would then go find my colleague and either knock some sense into him, torture him or, if he was really stupid, kill him. Czerka has no need for foolish employees and if ever any are found, they need to removed like a poison being removed from a body. That way, the "poisonous" employee won't destroy any of it's brilliant co-workers.

In closing, I believe that I am best suited for this job because I have the skills, experience and drive to take care and possibly dispose of organism's that Czerka has. I believe that Czerka could benefit from having a Sith on staff and that together, we could create a brighter future for the entire galaxy!

wairuakaha
07.16.2013 , 08:56 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

POSITION: Security Officer

1) I am a mercenary for hire with a long list of accomplishments that have earned me the favourable attention of and credits from members of the Dark Council and Imperial Grand Moffs on many worlds. My tools of trade and skills are as well managed and refined as my personal well-being, consequently ensuring my employer receives the best instrument for his/her task that he/she is prepared to pay for. The C-Corporation will be well placed in employing me as a member of its security personnel, particularly for tasks most others find squeamish or distasteful. Ensure my remuneration and I will ensure you will have your job done and dusted professionally with minimal mess, if any. I am motivated by Czerka's long history of radical developments and its keen and cunning eye on the ebb and flow of the galaxy-spanning market place - there is much I can learn from an organisation such as this as my employer.

2) a) In completing a long list of classified objectives for the Empire, I reclaimed the world of Makeb for the Imperial forces and earned myself the title of 'Terror of Makeb'. Surely that stands be in good stead for the role I am applying for.

b) I was victorious in the Great Hunt, a galaxy spanning contest to identify the best bounty hunter for the present time.

c) Assisted Sith Lords and Grand Moffs on a long list of planets on numerous security related matters ensuring their larger schemes and objectives were achieved. Records of these multitude of achievements are available in the security data of the planets under Imperial control.

3) The above accomplishments with a single minded focus on getting the job done and done well to meet and exceed my employer's expectations so as to ensure my remuneration and all discretionary bonus payments and future contracts are secured. Yes, I would do whatever it takes for success - this is beyond doubt!

4) My moral compass only moves for a small and very select group of people and issues. For all else, particularly where it concerns fulfilling a contract, my moral compass has no role in the task at hand.

5) I will alert my colleague an request he re-confines his experiment, if he/she is unable or unwilling to, I will apprehend him/her for questioning for the security threat he/she has created and thereafter attempt to re-confine the experiment failing which I will destroy it. If said colleague resists arrest, I will attempt non-lethal methods to subdue and apprehend, failing which I will destroy him/her on grounds of (1) creating a security threat, (2) failing to control or confine the threat after reasonable notice, (3) failing to co-operate, (4) resisting arrest, and (5) employing violence against a member of the security personnel of Czerka (if and where applicable).

Barbatos Mal, Terror of Makeb.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." - Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

GuruMat
07.16.2013 , 08:56 PM | #228

Name: Renegade Deathbringer
Position: Security Officer

1. As the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy I enjoy new death-defying challenges, and will do any job for the right price. Having previously seen some of Czerka's machinations first hand, I am confident that as the Security Officer I would be able to utilize my combined skills to help the corporation 'push the limits of engineering innovation'.

2. I've killed some of the toughest foes in the galaxy, including Hutts, Sith, Jedi, Dread Guard, ancient and advanced droids, terrors beyond imagination, and the odd annoying sand person. Most notably I killed the Archon of the New Hutt Empire (that was a fun day). I also captured the Chancellor of the Galactic Senate (just for kicks), and completed all my contracts and destroyed all my competition to become the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. I am constantly looking for new challenges that test my abilities.

3. I completed the above via a combination of cunning, daring, intelligence, and good 'ol fashion brute force. I have contacts on both the Jedi and Dark Councils, SIS, Imperial Intelligence, Republic military, and have a vast network of underworld allies. As such I always have the latest tech, up-to-date intelligence, and the leverage to get myself out of any situation.

4. My moral compass is determined by the highest bidder. If you pay the bills, I got the skills.

5. I would continue to indulge in the cocktails and snacks, and enjoy the frivolity that ensues from the escape of my colleagues experiment. Once I deem it necessary (or I run out of snacks), I would kill the experiment and then stuff it and mount it on my wall.

UnlimitedHeero
07.16.2013 , 09:02 PM | #229
CZ-198 Application

(A) I'm a trooper in the special force division, specifically ,the 105th division. My career is republic military has been for ten years. Czerka is a fine innovative Corporation that's moving the galaxy forward. I would like to be apart of the cooperation that's making the galaxy a better place.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

(A) 1. Joining the republic military to help the republic become a better place.
2. Being picked for Project 1-0-5
3. Never looked back from being a special forces and republic miltiary.

(A)
I will do whatever I think its necessary to accomplish my sucess.

(A) I have a moral compass, but I look at long terms and try to be objective to whats right.

(A) First I would check on the experiment before I left, then I would have a veteran employee stay in the room with a new colleague of mine. I might even make sure theirs a team.
105th Legion- Supreme Commander
Through Honor we gain Unity, and through Unity we gain Strength.
Main Website

astrobearx
07.16.2013 , 09:10 PM | #230
Kesphin,

It is unfortunate that I must inform you that Mr. Blys has rejected your application since you failed the reading comprehension requirement. If you would like to resubmit your application we would be more than happy to review it!
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cthHdMDh92E

well played v
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.