Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shadowaurablah
07.16.2013 , 07:32 PM | #211
CZ-198 Application - Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am an experienced bounty hunter that has traversed the galaxy performing dangerous and imperative tasks. Throughout my travels I have seen the positive impact of Czerka and have used Czerka products which have been very helpful. I would like to use my experience to help this great company.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. I stopped a nest of colicoids from growing and expanding out of control as well as establishing peace between Balmorran inhabitants and the colicoids.

2. I participated in Darth Malgus's invasion squad's attack on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The experience gave me connections with people in power and taught me invaluable combat skills.

3. I proposed, established, and maintained a peace treaty between the Empire and Dantooine natives and ensured they maintained no ties with the Republic. As of now, the treaty still stands and bountiful trade occurs between the Empire and the surviving citizens of the planet.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I achieved success through perseverance and hard work. I will do whatever it takes if there is money to pay for it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I am willing to set aside personal ethical views if credits are involved.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would use my current experience and skills learned as an organism handler to secure the experiment inside its cage and ensure the experiment is calmed so it will not make another attempt at leaving its confines.

Simbr
07.16.2013 , 07:34 PM | #212
I'll never work for Czerka! (a wookie paid me to say that)

Omegasnab
07.16.2013 , 07:39 PM | #213
CZ-198 Application

Position: Biochemical Engineer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I believe I would make an excellent candidate, I was once an official republic privateer, now I spend my days researching How to make various medical supplies, and stims through the use of old relics and recipes. My knowledge on various compounds and samples would prove worthy of working at Czerka Corp.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

First: Saving My close friend Corso Riggs from the raghoul plague. I Synthesized a cure based on theory, the cure worked partially, Corso still remains alive to this day, but the cure could not repair the damage that has been done to his appearance.

Second: Assisting Czerka in locating and retrieving an artifact from their old base on Tatooine (for more information, please speak to Gayem Leksende).

Third: Working as a medic in various war hotspots.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I believe I do make the attempt to do just about anything to achieve success, I never give up, I merely wait until further breakthroughs in technology can complete my creations.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have done many "Questionable" things through my research, I do believe that if this "questionable" request will benefit Czerka corporation in any way, I am prepared to help.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I have experience in tranquilizing things to calm them down, should that not work, I do have combat training from my days in the republic that I can use as a last resort.

I hope you take my application into consideration, and I hope to speak further in the future.

Kellorion
07.16.2013 , 07:44 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Hello my name is Orion'nuruodo, and I would extremely pleased to apply and work for Czerka in the position of Security Officer.

1.I want to be a part of the large family at Czerka because I am extremely impressed by the diversity of said family. The range of activities that Czerka houses. In my time with Imperial Intelligence I came across many of the splendid 'projects' that were worked. I'm a eager to bring my expertise and vast experience to Czerka.

• Redacted
  • Redacted
  • Redacted

3. I and my team of operatives can meet and discuss any and all strategies to deliver what ever results are deemed necessary. We also realize the wide definition of the word 'necessary.

4. As both a Chiss and a member still of Imperial Command and Intelligence, I am currently unsure of what this question is asking. However I am certain I can add this words to my lexicon during my Czerka training.

5. I dont enjoy snacks as such when on the clock, which I almost always am. Moreover, I would subdue the experiment in the best and quickest way possible, and then make sure my colleague was punished most severely.
Vantos'kallig Ironheart Tiran-Ori Ken
Eagerly waiting for Cereans, Natoluans, Nikto, & Voss .
I got a bad feeling about this.....post.

Hemenucha
07.16.2013 , 07:45 PM | #215
Submitted for your consideration, here follows my resume for the position of Organism Handler.

Family is a concept with which I am not familiar. As a Sith Lord I have only masters, apprentices, and servants. Yet let it not be said that Hemenucha is opposed to trying new things...to "leaving her comfort zone" as it were. I have mastered the Dark Side of the Force, and crushed the forces of Light beneath the heel of my boot. I stand ready to ascend to the next level of domination -- that of the corporate ladder.

The life of a Sith Lord is a life of accomplishment. As a rule my reputation precedes me in all that I do, so understand that being asked to name only three accomplishments strikes me as unusual on a number of levels. Yet let it not be said that Hemenucha is opposed to following instructions, no matter how…enigmatic they may be.
As applies to the position of Organism Handler, I would identify my subjugation of the Sand Demon of Tatooine to be of interest to Family Czerka. This mythical Demon far outweighed me in both level and health, yet I was able to compel the beast to yield up its blood for me without the use of physical coercion. I live, and the Sand Demon still lives. Family Czerka surely appreciates my ability to preserve the life of the specimen while still accomplishing the task at hand.

A second appropriate achievement would be my cooperation with, and eventual acquisition of the Talz creature Broonmark. Our individual missions on that damnable ice-hole Hoth crossed, and once I was convinced of his sentience we were able to work together to spread Jedi blood across the frosted ground. Afterward my crew and I welcomed Broonmark as part of our team. The Talz has graciously offered to provide for me a reference should Family Czerka require it.

My third and most recent achievement is the preservation of the planet Makeb. How is this related to the handling of organisms, you ask? I slaughtered the Hutt Archon with my own hands as he cowered inside his robotic armaments. As Family Czerka already knows, there are some organisms that are best handled by lightsabers.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above? Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Again you have presented me with perplexing questions, and the answers are obvious, are they not? I achieved the above accomplishments by the only way I know – by my mastery of The Force, by the quickness of my wit, and by the strength of my arm. A Sith will always do “whatever it takes,” or else a Sith will die.

I would say that I have quite a strong moral compass; nothing exists that is stronger than the Dark Side of the Force. That being said, the Sith’s role within the Empire is to handle those tasks that have been labeled “questionable” by weaker beings. Family Czerka should know, however, that my moral compass directs me to the reasonable as much as to the questionable, however you define those words. Morality dictates that I succeed.

If I had a credit for every time this has happened to me the Hutts would find themselves bought off of Nar Shaddaa!

Assess – The experiment is that of my colleague, and therefore not necessarily my problem. “Their confines” implies multiple organisms/units are involved. “While you are gone” implies that I will have to return to this place after finishing my repast, thereby making it more my problem that I should like.

Diagnose -- My colleague is either an idiot, a slob, or has woefully misjudged the abilities of this organism/unit to escape. What motivates the experiment to break out? Hunger? Thirst? Fear? Incomplete or inadequate programming? Unchanged litter?

Plan – Simple fixes first, I always say. A cursory glance at the experiment’s confines should lead to the easiest solution. Not all battles are won with weapons. Let it not be said that Hemenucha forgets Occam!

Implement – Fill the food/water bins, sing a lullaby, reboot the unit, change the box, and lock the damned cage.

Evaluate – Did my plan work? Are all organisms/units safe, healthy, and accounted for?

Document – Write a note to my esteemed colleague regarding the condition of his/her experiment, both before and after my intervention. Write a note to our Family Czerka reporting the incident. One must never forget the paperwork. A task not properly documented is a task not properly done.

Assuming all has been put to rights, I would then partake of Family Czerka’s generous buffet of cocktails and snacks. The experiment must be kept viable and safe. The colleague must needs answer to me the next day.

My thanks to the Family Czerka for your consideration.

Ishoam
07.16.2013 , 07:48 PM | #216

My name is Ishoam Tsaunin. I am a young man that looks to make the galaxy a better place. By serving with the Republic military for a number of years, I developed heightened reflexes and I have saved dozens of lives while serving both as a combat medic and doctor.

By becoming a biochemical engineer, I will be a valuable asset to have on any team. I am highly familiar with the latest advancements in Medical technology. During my time in the Republic, I worked in the most advanced and up-to-date hospitals on Coruscant and Republic hospital ships. I always execute the plan of completing a task as efficiently as possible, while best using the resources at my disposal.

I've been away from my family for a long time, and by joining the Czerka family, I hope to find a purpose by making the family better, both socially and financially. Socially by being a well-liked guy, and financially by making sure the company profits from the projects I am assigned to.

1. I took first place in the first heat of the Vertical City Swoop Race. The race was a highly publicized event. It was the talk of the town for days.

2. I developed an antigen for a grade seven biohazzard. The virus slowly killed the victim by accelerating the decay of tissue in the lungs. Cells were dying faster than they could be replaced. While it took many hours and long nights, but a cure was found.

3. As part of Galactic Remembrance Day, I sang a duet with the aspiring singer, Merralné, Organa. We performed the piece "A Noble Sacrifice", a song meant to inspire soldiers, on the promenade in front of several soldiers, Jedi, and passer-byes. The crowd loved the performance. The morale of everyone listening was surely raised.

The swoop race I practiced for for hours. I performed several dozen practice heats in the deserts of Tatooine. I suffered numerous sunburns but it was all necessary to secure victory.

The antigen took countless hours and many long nights working with my medical research team. The project took several weeks to complete. While the victims were suffering from extensive pain and coughing up blood, they were kept stable with powerful painkillers and regenerative implants.

To perform at a live concert, I practiced for hours. I must have sang the song at least a hundred times. Merralné and I rehearsed almost daily, and for hours at a time. our friendship was strengthened by us working toward the common goal of performing well.

While I have a strong moral compass, I don't see it getting in the way of my duties. I will do whatever is necessary
to complete my work. I am perfectly willing to set my morals aside to get the job done. Getting dirty is part of the job isn't it?

If I am asked to perform "morally questionable" duties, I know that sometimes in order to succeed, you must be evil. If certain people have to suffer for the greater good of the company... the galaxy is a cold place, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

For example, if there is an abandoned outpost with equipment and supplies inside of it, finders keepers. The resale of those items will reduce the cost of company resources and make it less of a strain financially. Why use slightly more credits out of the company's pocket when you have thousands in various items in an abandoned base?

I go to the experiment's containment terminal and attempt to increase the holding field or similar so that it will be much more difficult for the experiment to escape. If preventing its escape is not possible, I call for security teams to deal with the threat.

Either way, I let my colleague know what happened and advise him to heed more caution in the future, after I make a full report to my superiors of course. Such carelessness can get people killed.

GragorArtis
07.16.2013 , 07:51 PM | #217
Czerka, if you have already looked over my application, I have added edits that may make it very worthwhile to read.

Libleck
07.16.2013 , 07:57 PM | #218
I Game and work............Computer repair

My accomplishments would be being the in the Top 10 in region with service sales, as well as Owning my own business

I feel I would be a good addition to Czerksa due to my diplomacy, (Jedi Sage) also I have battle skills (Jedi Knight)

in order to rule the Republic so to speak I would try to bring the Truce of Courosant back in to validity

as for a strong moral compass, yes I do have a very strong one, but If a superior gives a task, it has to be completed without hesitation.

If the experiment was about to escape I would probably contact the employee, or try to find a way to subdue it, because I would not have the authority to end it, not being my experiment

EenVooral
07.16.2013 , 08:02 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I consider myself of man of many talents. Having spent time within both the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic, I have been exploring the strengths and weaknesses of both. My motivation: Glory and profit. I successfully infiltrated the Sith Acadamey on Korriban twice "training" as both a Warrior and Inquisitor reaching both the status as a Council Member of the Sith Empire as well as serve as the "Emperor's Hand." At the same time, I infiltrated the secret Jedi temple on Tython and trained as both a Consular and a Knight. The arrogance of both the Sith and Jedi blinds them to reality...as a "Jedi," I killed the Emperor's Voice without the Emporer ever suspecting that it was his "Hand" and an actiing Sith Council Member...and the Jedi have never suspected my "loyalties" to the Sith. Additionally, I also have infiltrated the Republic's most elite trooper squad, Havok, and am it's leader; as well as being known as a common Smuggler and have estabilshed numerous contacts in the galaxy's criminal underworld as a Bounty Hunter. Empires and Alliances rise and fall, heroes and villans come and go, but the true nature and power of the galaxy can be directed by those business interests who are willing and able to avail themselves of opportunity...no matter where it may exist or what it may take to realize. I can use my influence through my differing "personas" to ensure Czerka's continued success and future profit, as well as the numerous crafting abilities I have mastered in these personas in biochem, synthweaving, artifice, armstech, armormech, cybertech and computer slicing to achieve a greatness in engineering not seen in the galaxy since even before the rise of the Infinite Empire, when the galaxy was in a more Celestial form of being.

Killed the Emperor's Voice while serving not only as a Council Member of the Sith Empire but also as the Emperor's Hand himself. Received the "glory" of becoming a Master Jedi twice while deceiving the Jedi as to my true identify and purpose as well as affiliations with the Emperor and Sith Empire itself. Infiltrated Imperial Intelligence and dismantled the so-called "Star Cabal" and have assumed it's interests as my own, directing it's affairs from the shadows to serve my own needs. No one suspects my true nature or intent, pitting one army against the other...like so many piecess on a Dejarik board, all in the name of profit and glory. By the way, I also took care of the "Thing that Czerka Found" on Tatooine. It is safe and in my posession, awaiting further exploration.

Overconfidence to the point of arrogance...both the Sith and Jedi have such simplistic views of the galaxy and "the Force," they both completely reject the original teachings of the Je'daii. True power rests in living in both the light and the dark to serve one's own need. To know a thing you must understand all aspects of that thing, not just the dogmatic views of one overzealous religious sect or beauracratic organization. Credits run the galaxy, from the lowliest poodoo scraper on Tatooine to the politicians on Coruscant so easily bought and sold. Knowing the motivation and the needs of each are paramount to be successful...such success I have found throughout my endeavors. Expectations drive reality: Meet expectations and life goes on...exceed expectations and you're called a hero. Such is life in this galaxy, but such also ensures profit by those motivated to do what is necessary.

The only value that motivates me is knowledge, power and profit...no other consideration comes before those. As a student of the original Je'daii teachings, before their corruption by both the Jedi and what would later be called Sith, the true essence is domination of The Force by it's user...to use the force, both light and dark, to achieve a goal. This is my philosophy in all things: What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. To that end, profit exists to any that are willing and able to do what is necessary, regardless of the immediate impacts or the costs it may entail. I have seen with my own eyes the "mysteries" that abound on Belsalvis. Current history holocrons state that the Rakata are the famed "Engineers" of old. But I believe there's a hidden truth, one lost by time and conflict, that another race of beings preceeded the Rakata and created feats of engineering such as the galaxy has never seen again. This is my current focus and goal...to uncover the mysteries of a Celestial nature, in order to shape and profit from the future to come. If this takes the obliteration of entire star systems to achieve this, it will be a noble sacrifice in the quest for knowledge, power and profit.

I would protect my own interests and those of Czerka above all others...however, I would not interfere with this failied experiment to show the incompetence of this colleague and would seek to punish him/her personally for their failure. I have accomplished too much in this galaxy to let one incompentent lessor form of life jeapordize the profits of Czerka or my own endeavors. While I would use all my influence to bring this matter to a quick conclusion, I will not allow a lessor lifeform jeapordize Czerka or my own profits. Due to my position in both the Sith Empire, the Galactic Republic as well as the Jedi and criminal underworld, I would ensure that my contacts with the Holonet never reported on anything that would be harmful to the interests of Czerka...or my own. Thus, I beleive that employment with Czerka would benefit both of us tremendously. The alternative, however, would not be in either of our best interests.

I will be monitoring my contacts throughout the galaxy, in anticipation of your response.[/B]

Nezra
07.16.2013 , 08:06 PM | #220
CZ-198 Application

At this time, I am unable to disclose the complete information regarding my current employment. Rather than wish to become part of the Czerka Family, my Cartel is more interested is a mutually beneficial business relationship. We are looking for a suitable business partner and have decided to take this opportunity to reach out to you. We are dutifully aware of you past, present, and future achievements, and have decided your corporation would be an ideal partner for our new venture. We have decided that given the current atmosphere of the galactic economic climate, and that both the republic and imperial forces are otherwise preoccupied, the perfect opportunity has arisen. We would like to engage you in a discussion we believe you may be interested in.

My cartel has long been involved in the underworld and sneaking behind the shadows of the galaxy. We are only spoken of in the dark corners, and our name is only whispered amoungst the closest circles for fear of reprisal. If you want something done, obtained, and "taken care of", we, are your friends.

Pride. An interesting term. Corporate pride is something we must all place great faith it, but should never outweigh the need and necessity of doing what must be done. We go to great lengths to secure our secrecy, and get the job done. Some of our more notable achievements are as follows:

- We have procured a massive storehouse of deadly armaments, rare artifacts, unique biological specimans, advanced technological cybernetics, biological and chemcial research, and mmost important of all, talent. Our methods of procurement are unmatched. You may find it disturbing, but we have also aready visited your offices, hence why we have decided to approach you.

- We have participated in every major galactic encounter, walked away unscathed, and un-noticed. We have helped alter the future of both republic and imperial forces to our better endeavors. We have also "directed" many other species and organizations. We have taken notice in your yours as well, and have decided that our goal are sufficiently similiar.

- Our employees are top notch, and well compensated. A happy family, makes a productive family. We have recruited employees from every walk of life. We only the best of the best. We have recruited the foremost minds in biological weapon development and enhacement, Slicing, Cybernetics, Arms development, Archeology, and research. If you've ever gone looking for something, and been unable to find it, thats because we were there first. Our "security" division is prepared at a moments notice to deploy, and eliminae any obstacles in our way.

Our "methods" for achieving success are a trade secret, and something we cannot talk about at this time. We will however say, our our work speaks for itself. The best of our work is only seen in the results, but never a clue that it was us who was responsible We prefer to keep it that way.

A moral compass only gets in the way of business. Whats bad for business, is bad for profits. Results are all that matters. Personal involvement and commitments tend to get in the way. The only thing that matters is the bottom line, in our pursuit for a more profitable and "directed future. We engage you to justify this otherwise.

1. The cocktails and snacks have already been laced with a chemical compound to aide in tracking. We now have locational information of prominent figures with the organization we are infiltrating.

2. We already have replaced the waiters and cooks with implants of our own. The are recording vocal imprints, retinal scans, DNA samples, and fingerprints of the high ranking members of the organization.

3. I do nothing about the experiment. The "experiment" is only meant as a diversion. In the ensuing chaos no one will notice, the real prize, the research data, is missing. The experiment was programmed to destroy any traces of the evidence. My "cowardice" has earned me an easy exit from the premises.

4. My Colleague is left to look the hero, earning the respect of the room, and the attention of the high ranking official's significant others. From there, it is an easy move to obtain authorization and access codes to your businesses most important files.

The infiltration is complete, and no one the wiser.

Please feel free to review our request. We look forward to hearing from you.

-Nezra