Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xiarr_Drakar
07.16.2013 , 01:32 PM | #11
Name: Keitha Drakar
Position: Security Officer
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? My name is Keitha Drakar. Why would I work for you? A good paying job, with benefits! Have you seen the galactic economy lately? WIth price hikes and the war going on, a steady source of income in a widely known and trusted company like Czerka while doing a job I am extremely skilled in makes sense.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) I am the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, I, with a collection of close associates, recently helped break up the Hutt Cartel on Darnovis all while being outgunned and outnumbered, and have tracked and terminated several members of the outlaw Dread Masters.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? Preperation and skill. Study the target/job, and exploit its weaknesses to ensure success with the least amount of collateral damage. Of course I do "whatever it takes" to ensure success, and you can contact Mandalore and several members of the Imperial Dark Council, including Darth Tormen for references. As for other "accomplishments", I kissing and telling is not something I engage in.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? My moral compass belongs to whoever transfers credits to my account. You don't make it far in my line of work if you cant check your feelings at the door. You can preach that Jedi poodoo to someone who cares.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would subdue the "experiment" if possible, and make sure the confines cant be overcome. Why in the name of Revan's ghost would I be enjoying snacks if I was supposed to be working?

orangefishboy
07.16.2013 , 01:32 PM | #12
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am the Wrath. The Empire bores me.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I am the Wrath.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I am Sith. Yes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
No.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I will destroy it.

LeoDrake
07.16.2013 , 01:33 PM | #13
1. I Am a Sith Marauder. You may refer to me as Leodrake. I feel that the Empire is becoming to strict and therefore redundant. As a Blood-thirsty Killer I find that I would do quite well working in a Growing organization such as yours.
2. I have demoted (killed) many Jedi and Sith lords. I have removed Dread master Styrak, Karagga, And also Soa from our Galaxy.
3. I find the best way to get things done is to use my anger and light saber to instill the fear of my wrath to get things done. and when that fails........ well I fallback to wanton murder.
4. I find Morals are for those whom I crush beneath my feet as i work my way up the corporate food-chain.
5. I may feel that such a thing might be a danger to many and may also ruin my festivities. So, I would have to put down said creature in order to guarantee it will not escape.

TheFieryFox
07.16.2013 , 01:34 PM | #14
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As a bounty hunter I'm out looking for what pays the best and I know that Czerka has some deep pockets and good work for someone of my profession. All that information and personnel need protecting and I'm the man that can do any task, as long as the credits are right.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

a) I emerged victorious as the champion of the great hunt
b) I've helped usher in a change of command in the Republic if you know what I mean
c) Worked to protect the honor and respect of the Mandalorians

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I know that someone who wants to get something done has to be willing to take on a do or die attitude. If I hadn't done whatever it took in my life, I'd be dead by now.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My morals are my profession, guided by credits. You pay me, I do it. Simple as that.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would use a carbonite spray on my gauntlets to seal the creature firmly in its confines so that I can enjoy myself. But I would also be on the lookout for someone that may have damaged the container in the first place to cause harm to other Czerka employees or the corporation itself.

AezisTR
07.16.2013 , 01:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Well, as a man who specializes in the redistricting and redistribution of goods (sometimes at great personal risk), I figure that a company such as Czerka actually needs me.

2. a. Discovered the lost wealth of Nok Drayen.
b. Convinced the Voss to join the Republic (and secured immunity from prosecution within the Voss system for various uses)
c. Was on strike teams that killed both Grand Moff Rycus Kilran and Darth Malgus.

3. Mission success takes priority over all other concerns.

4. Moral compass, what is that?

5. I would allow the experiment to continue, no reward without risk.

Floplag
07.16.2013 , 01:35 PM | #16
the answer to all question s is "i like to blow stuff up"... its Czerka, what else do you need to know?

RydogB
07.16.2013 , 01:36 PM | #17
Dear Czerka, I am a loyal servant of the ALL POWERFUL EMPIRE. Even though I an a sith lord
I can get the job done . I am a subscriber and constantly play swtor please consider me a part of your team. you can refer to me as Darth Vivikarr of the Ryloche Legacy .

ToXYRay
07.16.2013 , 01:36 PM | #18

The aspirations of the Republic, the Empire, the Sith and the Jedi Order are not fulfilling my ambitions anymore. I want to build the best technology in the galaxy, and Czerka seems like juts the place to do that.

I have successfully eradicated a terrible plague that threatened the Jedi Order
I have become the Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order.
I have made contact with many races that are not easy to get in tough with, such as Voss and Esh'kha.

Of course I would: nothing thrives me more than success, and nothing downs me more than failure. I want success, whatever the price.

Nothing gets in the way of my success. I always try my best to find the least questionable solution, but if the matter requires it, I can go out of my way to achieve my ambitions.

Loyalty before anything: I am sure my colleagues would do the same for me, as they are loyal to the mission Czerka has put before them, before us.

cammack
07.16.2013 , 01:38 PM | #19
Edited
Cammack-Sentinel
Woopderitis-Sorcerer
Epic Gaming

Risen-Hero
07.16.2013 , 01:39 PM | #20
1. I am a Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic looking for the reasources to carry out 'aggressive negotitations' with the ambassador from Cato Neimoidia. I require access to the abundant resouces that Czerka Corporations has to offer to carry through with said negotiations. I can also serve as a personal bodyguard to any field agents or scientists located in dangerous terrains.

2. a) The destruction of multiple high ranking Sith Lords.
b) Boarding and disarming an Imperial Warship single handedly.
c) Bringing a dangerous drug lord to Republic justice.

3. A large amount of resources and intelligence were required for all three of the above. There was also a fair amount of undercover work required for options a) and c).

4. As a Jedi, I am forbidden to take life without a proper reason. I am, however, capable of finding a way to complete my tasks through democratic solutions, as well as through shows of force.

5. I would order all employees and civilians out of the area, and would try to contain the threat until security forces arrive. I would then proceed to assist the security teams in the apprehension of the 'experiment'.

- Ronari Odara, The Keeper of Truth