Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Swim
07.16.2013 , 05:50 PM | #171
Applicant: Korin Solewsar
Desired Position: Security Officer

I know you guys are busy so Iíll make this simple. Iím the best in the business.

I donít usually apply for jobs, people usually come to me with contracts ready to sign because they know Iím the one to come to if you want a job done right. But Iíll humor you guys in case youíre in the very small handful of people who donít already know who I am.

Iím Korin. Thatís Captain Korin, the outlaw Voidhound, the Scourge of Hutts, that Korin. I've gone toe to toe with criminal masterminds like Nok Drayen and Rogun the Butcher and walked away having inherited a significant piece of their empires. I've dealt with every piece of scum this galaxy can cough up, from Skavik to the Voidwolf, I've seen it all.

People often ask me my secret. Iím a self taught pilot and fighter with no formal training, and yet the Republic military routinely calls me in to perform ops that their finest wonít touch. I've put down overconfident Sith Lords, droids of every make and model imaginable, over-active wildlife and every single bounty hunter who has come to collect on me. And a very pompous duke who wasn't as quick of a draw as he fancied himself. The point is, Iím the best there is, accept no substitutes. Youíre not going to find anybody that fights like I fight.

But fighting isn't all I can do. Iím such a smooth talker, half the time it doesn't even come to blasters. I've talked my way into high security areas, convinced mercenaries to switch sides and even conned my wife into marrying me. The other day I even had a Hutt groveling at my feet (he didn't actually get there but it was fun to see him try) just dying to give me all of his wealth so Iíd transport him off an exploding planet.

As your Security Officer, you can rest easy knowing nothing gets by me and my crew. My chief enforcers are a 7 foot tall Wookie who has spent the last 108 years fighting death matches in arenas across the galaxy, never been defeated, and an ill-tempered Mandalorian with a penchant for setting people on fire. I myself am a smuggler by trade, I know all the ins and outs of the business. While my associates see to it that no one breaks into your facility, I can guarantee that none of your employees will be sneaking Czerka technology out for any unauthorized profit.

That's enough for a cover letter. Now that you know who I am and what I do, I suppose its time to get into your application questions.

Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
1. As a newly married man, Iím looking for a line of work that is slightly less hazardous to my well being. Contracts with the Republic, however lucrative, have a tendency to end with my getting shot at. I see Czerka as a stable workplace, one where I can excel, pick up a steady paycheck from week to week, and bear witness as revolutionary technology is developed right in front of me. And since Iím such a catch, a partnership with Czerka just makes sense for everyone involved.

At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
2. i. One of the proudest moments of my life was my role in the liberation of my home planet, Corellia. After breaking the Sith Empireís grip planet-side and introducing three Dark Council members to the business end of my blaster, I flew back into orbit and took command of one of the largest fleets ever assembled, that of a united criminal underworld. Under my direction, we decimated the orbiting Sith fleet, crippling the Sith navy and leaving the Republic very much in my debt.
ii. Another proud moment was time I raided Nok Drayenís treasure ship. As it was being sucked into a black hole. I fought through an army of battle droids and carried what treasure I could back to my ship before hauling jets out of there. Among the treasures I acquired was the lost crown of the planet Dubrillion, where I intend to be live as King, just as soon as the pesky civil war there dies down.
iii. Most recently, I helped evacuate an entire planet full of people, and forced the Hutt Cartel to finance their settlement expenses on a new world. Bargaining with Hutts isn't easy, but then Iím something of an expert on the matter, and I got the people what they deserved.

How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
3. I prefer to think of all my goals in terms of flying a starship. Sometimes you canít go directly there, sometimes you need to take the longer route to avoid a pirate skirmish or avoid bouncing too close to a supernova. Sometimes a delivery takes multiple stops to complete. But the important thing is to keep the eventual destination in mind. Then no matter how you get sidetracked or what delays you run into, youíll get where youíre going. I find that keeping my eye on the prize is a metaphor for success, if I know what Iím fighting for nothing in the galaxy can keep me down.

Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
4. Sure I have a strong moral compass! Unless youíre paying me not to.

You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
5. No reason I canít enjoy a few choice beverages while putting down dangerous lab experiments. Trust me, my crew and I have practiced. Twelve shots of Rancor Blood and I was still hitting bullís-eyes. I had a couple Tatooine Sunburns after that and I swear, I was unstoppable. I pulled the ears off of this gundark and arm-wrestled a Wookie into submission. Iím probably not even making that up.

At this point Iím sure youíre convinced, Iíll be waiting for your holo-call to talk salary. I am a 100% dependable individual who exudes honesty, trustworthiness and above all class; and this is in no way phase one of an elaborate heist to rob you blind and leave you eating my space dust.

Selenial
07.16.2013 , 05:52 PM | #172
*The Mysterious Sith who sent in her application has hacked through Czerka's firewalls to edit her application as follows, after realizing her application and the application of a smuggler had merged after point number 1.*

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
CZ-198 Application
Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
As a previous Darth of the Dark Council, I have many little.... pockets of information to share with Czerka Corporation, and many skills to share with my team.
My Motivations? Personal gain, self glory and glory to the company itself are all motivations of mine.
People of my.... profession are all about power. I love learning, I enjoy teaching, and I Relish in the thought of experimenting for "The good of Science"

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Oh where to begin. I've done many things, but these 3 are my favorite.
  • I managed to trap a certain enemy of mine in the body of a beast, she has never suffered so much Torment. The fight for control over ones physical being is a trauma most cannot recover from. I let her stew, as an experiment. I believe it could bring this sorcery and technology to Czerka Corporation, and on permission from the Executive (Who shall not be named due to chance of intercept) I would be happy to test this on beasts under my domain.
  • I have shown many times that I can overcome any fools who seek to step on me to reach the top. A member of the Dark Council in the Sith Empire fell to me, brutally, with ease. I intimidated the rest of them into bowing to me, never has a Sith Lord, so new in the Empire risen so quickly and with Such ease, making her way onto the Dark Council faster than any before. This shows my desire to succeed, which is a prime example of why i should be Inducted into the Czerka Family.
  • I alone faced the Usurper Malgus in combat, as a sorceress my power has no bounds, and i destroyed the fool alone, i didn't even allow any of my followers to join me in the throne room battle. The force truly does flow through me, but he showed me the Problems in the empire, and that is why i cannot stay. I foresee a great future with Czerka, which is the reason i chose to leave the Imperials to their doom.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
As i have already said, i'm willing to do anything it takes. I'm willing to step on those who seek to use me, I'm willing to crush others enemies for them, if it benefits me. I'm also willing to serve, once i reach the place I feel I should be I will serve, even if I feel I am not where I should be, but lower, I'm willing to serve those higher than the place i desire to ensure my success, and Ensure i reach my full potential.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have no Morals.
The amount of times i have said "Murder and Mayhem awaits" on my travels is uncountable. But I know that I'm willing to do good, or bad, as long as it's beneficial to me or my colleagues.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would trap the beast in my own cocoon of force energy, like a whirlwind. I'd then proceed to the cocktails and snacks, take some, and return to the experiment with my colleague.
If the colleague was a Subordinate, I would punish him for his failure to contain his own works. If he was not, I would report him to our Superiors, on the condition I could watch any action taken against him.
If however the Colleague was someone who had helped me previously, or a friend, I would caution him to be more careful, and help him secure the cage more permanently.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I'll be awaiting your reply. Unless I don't like the reply. In which case I look forward to watching you receive your "Thank you" gift.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celťna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Avariele
07.16.2013 , 05:58 PM | #173
CZ-198 Application

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing concerning the open position of Security Officer. Although I believe my qualifications and reputation precede me, I will humor you by expounding on them here. Any mysterious disappearances of my perceived competition are mere coincidence, I assure you.

The Czerka name has long been synonymous with excellence and innovation. While I believe I can contribute heartily to these mantras, I believe I bring the third missing vertex to the triangle: intimidation. Czerka must stand strong as a united front against the Republic. By adding threat into the mix, while holding the same standards of excellence and staying ahead of the technological and biological arms race as always, Czerkaóand the Empireówill not fail.

Intimidation is something that cannot be faked. It is cultivated, won, and refined over a lifetime of battles and bloodshed. Three particular accomplishments stand out in mind in particular as I honed this dark aura:

1. I have communed with the shadows, and have disappeared. As an Imperial Agent, I have learned to shed the trappings of personality to become who and what I needed to be and achieve what was necessary. Indeed it may be the agentís maxim that, ďWe wear the mask that grins and lies...let them only see us, while we wear the mask.Ē By learning to discard frivolities but retain the all-too-important passion, great strength is forged. A true agent will use her strengthsóand weaknessesóto her best advantage and know how to manipulate her enemies with those skills. As a spy, and as a Security Officer, I can be Czerkaís great asset.
  2. I have saved an entire planetís resource operation with utmost stealth and discretion. An essential role of a productive Agent is to produce results. Those results will never materialize if intelligence is leaked to the wrong parties ahead of time. (Loose lips down space ships!) As such, I am adamant about absolute discretion in my work. And, where discretion has been breached, I have more than the necessary combat skills to quickly and effectively clean up house.
  3. I am a veteran of war. I have fought in hundreds of battles across many planets in the galaxy. Some I have had to fight alone, with just a dim-witted companion, some in small groups of 4 or 8, and some I have fought in vast snowy landscapes with dozens of others (some dim-witted as well.) I have battled humans, droids, Nerfs, and countless overgrown frogs. Iíve laid waste to mud planets until the skies glittered with beams of light. Iíve taken the leap of faith from one precarious platform to the next as I valiantly dodged out of the way of the tentacle coming to bear on my head. My reflexes and combat strategies are well-developed and practiced.

My moral compass is forged of the purest Turadium; no lightsaber (Jedi nor Sith) shall pierce through. My compass aligns to my own heart and points true and unwavering. I engage very little in ďSith GamesĒ and you will not have to trouble yourself as to where you stand with me. If your pursuits do not serve the common goal, you simply will no longer stand. Sacrifice occasionally has to be made for the greater good; this is distasteful but understandable as long as it is sparing. Light cannot dwell in darkness however.

Just as light cannot dwell in dark, failure cannot be tolerated within the Empire. Esteemed colleague or not, incompetence has been demonstrated by use of poor containment procedures. I would seal the colleague in to ďbabysitĒ his pet and lock down the perimeter. Either the experiment does not manage to escape and the colleague is intimidated into obedience or the experiment gets a snack of its own and can be properly dealt with laterÖand I can rise into the esteemed role.

Czerka, I am your woman. I am experienced in battle, versed in the art of subtlety, and through my power we shall both gain victory. I am sure your analytical minds are quick to see there is no other logical choice for this role other than myself. I will await the expedient delivery of my holorecording with job location coordinates.

Respectfully,
Zarielle Malikai

GragorArtis
07.16.2013 , 05:59 PM | #174
BEGIN HOLO-MESSAGE
Greetings I am Darth Artiss, more commonly known as Darth Nox member of the Dark Council. If by any chance you have not heard of me, I am the Sith Lord who defeated former Dark Council member, Darth Thanaton in a Sith duel. I was also the Sith Lord who had helped to finish the Imperial Weapons Project code named "Silencer", a weapon capable of annihilating an entire fleet with a single blast. That is but one of many resources I can provide Czerka. I will try to make this short for I know time is money and yours is very valuable.

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As I stated above I am a Dark Council member and by creating an alliance with me, more Sith will see the benefit of Czerka allies creating new business deals benefitting Czerka. Also by hiring me, my son the famous bounty hunter, Dake, who had brought Supreme Chancellor Janarus before Darth Tormen, will help advertise Czerka products and offer up his own resources to aid Czerka better. Unlike most applicants you might get I am rather civilized and not quite as apathetic unless I am given reason not to be. I want to be a part of Czerka in order to help bring a potential alliance between our two factions or at least a research agreement and I always enjoy the sight of some extra credits in my pocket. I am quite sure we will find an agreement very profitable to both parties. I have also invested greatly in your company for new bases and some of your stocks and I'd like to help out your company even more. I also would enjoy contributing certain Imperial technologies into certain weapons to build better technological advances. I have also used some of your resources before and I have been quite satisfied such as my HK-51 unit. So far, it has not failed me. I have become a Legend to the Gree Enclave who if I ask will unquestioningly aid Czerka thus making Czerka Corporation the greatest corporation without a match. I have also gathered new technologies to which I know can only be bettered by the galaxy's best Corporation and Weapons Manufacturer: Czerka Corporation.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

My first accomplishment I am proud of is my rise to dominance from a mere slave to a member of the Dark Council. My second accomplishment I am proud of is to have found many artifacts of power which may hold keys to aiding in technological advances as well as defeating and earning the respect of "The Shroud". My third accomplishment I am proud of is to have defeated the great creature from the Gree Hypergate on Asation. A fourth accomplishment to which I have yet to achieve is to be a great ally and associate of the Czerka Corporation. I hope you will allow to complete this achievement for it is one I have desired to complete.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I fought and earned my way from slavery by destroying all in my path and not caring for what I lost. I do whatever it takes to succeed. Sacrifices are worth everything if you achieve your goals to better yourself and perhaps others as well. To make better technologies is a great goal. I mean what are a few scientists' lives lost in order to create a great breakthrough in all galactic technology? The term as I call it, is success. Of course it is a shame to lose such great minds but they are worth new technology for the betterment of both Czerka and the Empire. I work not 100% as many slackers do, but instead give 1001% to my hard work to ensure great results. Minimal resources and maximum results, that is how I operate.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I don't have much of a moral compass unless in some way it benefits me. I've tortured people before just for a thrill so anything you ask me to do, I've already done worse. However I am sane enough to avoid going on a killing spree.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

If the experiment is of great importance to Czerka then I'd follow these procedures. If it hasn't broken out yet, I would try to tap into the consoles quickly and see if I can reactivate the shields on a stronger setting but not enough to which the whole facility would be affected. If it escapes, I would try to put whatever it is back into its cage. If then it gets worse, I will summon some security to help me deal with the problem if I cannot handle it alone. However I would try to keep the situation very quiet in order to keep up the great work Czerka makes. Worse case scenario, the experiment would be damaged beyond repair but highly salvageable so it would be easy to recreate another experiment. In normal cases however, I would try to weaken the experiment enough into its cage. I would avoid causing a panic otherwise it would interfere in all vital experiments. I know this is how Czerka runs things for I saw what happened on Tatooine...... which I have kept what I saw secret.....for now and hopefully I'll soon forget it so long as I get my application passed on to Mr. Blys. If I find out a jealous colleague was involved I will hunt them down and turn them over to you. However if Czerka deems the experiment as worthless and a waste of resources I will do the company a favor and destroy the experiment. Whatever happens I would not be lazy and continue snacking while the company's interests are threatened. I would sacrifice my snack time and my vacation as long as the company's interests are protected, so long as I am not working on another of the company's interests.

I hope you see me as a possible associate for I believe Czerka is the future of many technological advances that will change this galaxy forever. Czerka doesn't settle for second best and neither do I and is such why I desire to build a connection with Czerka. Due to my extensive expeditions around the galaxy I have seen much and learned most alien languages. I am also unlike many Sith tolerate of aliens and see them as valuable allies. Also, if you need certain resources, I have a cult that would be willing to ship out certain items onto the black market or any other tasks you want to be hidden. I have also gathered certain allies and associates who would be more than willing to lend their resources to Czerka. I also have acquired some scans of certain confidential items from the rival corporation of Galactic Solutions Industries which I'd be more than happy to share with Czerka as well as certain other technologies under the Empire's care that I'm sure you'd all love to have a look at such as that little Czerka experiment on Tatooine (fortunately I know the idea of discretion unless my application isn't passed to Mr. Blys) or the special item Revan left on Nar Shaddaa or even some Isotope-5. Plus I am sure having a Dark Council member as a associate would be a fine way to show that Czerka has great allies and will not be bullied or be seen as some second-rate corporation. I look forward to working with you all should you choose to accept me. If you do not choose me, well I guess Galactic Solutions Industries will appreciate my resources and I have already been given a job offer even though I'd prefer to work with you. They are confident that if I join them, they will run Czerka out of business. I don't want to see this though this may happen. I also see reasons that Czerka not only unwittingly unleashed a terrible galactic threat but also turned against the Empire on Corellia. And I'm also certain Czerka will not appreciate the publicity of one of its executives being a part of a conspiracy being released to the Holonet from your office. Does the name,"Yem Leksende" ring a bell? Of course I may forget who he is if Mr. Blys is interested in a business deal. I of course will immediately forget all of this if something extra were passed on as well. And tell Mr. Blys I know about his "little trip" on Nar Shaddaa. Inside you will find a few credits which will hopefully allow you to see the start of a profitable business deal. If you hire me, perhaps you Ms. Woods will receive the majority of the credits and I will dedicate myself to Czerka and its interests. With many disguises I could also spy on certain rivals so Czerka could run a giant monopoly.

END MESSAGE
CREDIT TRANSFER INITIATED

Lyriel
07.16.2013 , 05:59 PM | #175
CZ-198 Application

[/quote]

I think you misunderstand. I require Czerka to make its resources available to me. I am Darth Afflige, but you may call me Master.

Quote:
I have clawed my way to the uppermost ranks of the Sith Empire, dispatching the traitors who stood in my way - from ancient Lords on the Dark Council, to the usurper Malgus, to Dread Master Styrak.

Do not force me to turn my attention to you.

Quote:
Is that a rhetorical question?

Quote:
I have a very strong moral compass, which points unswervingly in my direction. If you are wise, you will adjust yours to do the same. This should eliminate the idea of questioning orders.

Quote:
I grab an extra plate and drink, grab Malavai Quinn, and appropriate the seats with the best view of the upcoming entertainment.
"I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocentóusually from warriors."
―Carth Onasi, hero of the Republic

MarstFopen
07.16.2013 , 06:00 PM | #176
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
CZ-198 Application - Biochemical Engineer

After the destruction of the misguided Huts, the war between the republic and empire is quietened down. I see Czerka as the next great challenge and would be proud to be given entrence.

A master of creating enhancements, stims, and adrenals for different situations as they happen. Have supplied some of the galaxyís hardened solders as they venture into the nightmarish operations S&V and TFB.
In my opís squad I am known to make things happen and have never disappointed against some of the galaxies deadest thouís by the aid of science.
My son who I am very proud of who has showed intrest in the bio field and is currently studying in this field as well.

Watever it takes is a good point as it is something you normaly have to dance around to make things happen.

Moral compass is normally weighed with logic as sometimes people need to be sacrificed for the better good.

Sedate the objects in question and then time to have a long talk with this colleague as it looks like they may need a career change.

MoiyMaru
07.16.2013 , 06:00 PM | #177
Applying for organism handler

CZ-198 Application

Because i always wanted to be part of something big and important. I've seen Cerka's job first hand, and what i saw convinced me that you're going to change the galaxy. And i want to be part of that. I wouldn't miss it for anything

I've developed a method to carry countless organisms (including Tauntauns, Killiks and even a Sarlacc) in my pocket.
I managed to fight (and defeat) anything from creatures, warriors and even Jedi and Siths with all that stuff in my pocket and they didn't even got a sracth
Last, but not less I became the galaxy's most dangerous Bounty Hunter, again with all that in my pocket. So i know a thing or two about how to handle organisms

Of course. I always say: "Do or do not, there is no try". Remember that phrase is mine in case someone steals it

I'm not sure what you mean "moral". I hope that this "moral" thing is not a requirement for the job.

I would contain the situation, then i would have a friendly...chat with my colleague. You may want to have the doctors ready. Just in case

troopern
07.16.2013 , 06:01 PM | #178
Position Applying For: Research Contributor

My name is Troopern and I was my master's pride and joy. I was able to understand the force a lot quicker than anticipated, so well that he sent to Tython, to the temple for training to become a Jedi Knight. I want to be a part of this family because this war is taking its toll on both sides. Heroes rise and fall each day and I am hoping that assisting in research development of new technologies can end this a lot sooner and casualties be a lot lower than anticipated. I feel that is exactly what Czerka can do and for that I wish to become a part of it.

A. I stopped a rogue Jedi from destroying my entire order.
B. I confronted and killed a Sith Lord that was going to cripple Coruscant with the Planet Prison device.
C. I aided the resistance on Balmorra to rid that planet of the Sith Empire.

I would go to the far reaches of the galaxy to achieve my accomplishments because I am a dreamer and being a dreamer allows me to never give up because there is always an answer or solution to every problem no matter how grand or petite.
I do believe myself to be a strong moral person but I know when to turn off the moral compass. If it means for the good of Czerka I will do it no matter the outcome, because as stated above Czerka is our only hope for peace.
I would first try to contact my colleague via Holo-communicator. If he/she does not answer I would try to prevent the creature from breaking out of its cage. Then I would contact my superiors and my colleague and explain what happened and why I took such action.

grandobsidian
07.16.2013 , 06:03 PM | #179

My name is Windrol Morcanna and I'm "semi-retired" bounty hunter seeking a more stable career. I have experience in transgalactic shipping and trading, arms crafting and augmentation, piloting, ground combat, and both lethal and non-lethal apphrension of aggressive targets. Currently, my personal cybernetics compose about 18% of my body and are all Czerka brand.

"Meeting" black market adrenal trader Cavrous Orduuk and "removing him from business, recovering an apprentice of Darth Imp'alious, and finally, capturing and executing Captain Jhagriso Morcanna of the Republic military.

I do "whatever it takes" to get what I want not to simply "suceed".

The matter with Mr. Orduuk is still a sensitive matter so I must omit some details. I enlisted the services of another "professional" also looking to "meet" him. We decided make an unscheduled visit to his office on Nar Shaddaa. After a "heated dispute" with his security detail, we were able to catch Orduuk as he was leaving his office and deliver our employer's "offer".
I recovered Darth's apprentice captured as part of that "Great Hunt" the Mandos recently put on (I did not personally partake in the event). I tracked the would be hunter and his companions to a hideout in the Kaas jungle and eliminated the majority of under the cover of a rainstorm common to Dromund Kaas.
As for the matter of Captain Morcanna, my cousin if it makes any difference to you, I tracked him his post on Taris. Republic forces required me to reach planetside vis escape pod while my crew flew the ship to safety. My pod landed in a region infested with rakghouls. A shortage of ammo required me to escape with the help a local Khaleesh hunter. Upon finding my cousins station, we assaulted the outposts armory to resupply. I managed to fight my way Jhagriso's quarters and subdue him. We had a quick chat before put one between his eyes.

Questionable? There's two questions I care about "What needs done?" and "What am I getting paid?"

I'd take a seat infront of the specimen and tell someone to bring me something back.

StevenStuttard
07.16.2013 , 06:05 PM | #180

Having raised myself from being a mere slave to the rank of Darth, I have mastered many a skill that the Czerka corporation should consider a most valuable asset to their plans.

I have dismantled the false Emperor - 'Malgus the Betrayer' - who dared to rise against the true lord Emperor, as well as leading a specialist team to hunt down and contain the rogue Sith referred to as the Dread Masters, but my crowning accomplishment will always be the affinity with the force that I have gained in my journey to where I am today.

Many have tried to stop me reaching my goals, none have succeeded, nor shall they while I still breathe.

I am Sith, morals aren't required of me.

This 'experiment' is of no concern to me, if my colleague had noticed their selves, or taken the appropriate precautions to begin with, maybe they wouldn't be in this inevitably uncomfortable situation. People do not get stronger through not making mistakes, they get stronger by dealing with them.