Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Joewatson
07.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Joewatson,

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer our application questions! I consider you a model applicant and have shared your answers with the galaxy as a prime example of what we are looking for here at Czerka.
Brilliant!

Kaipi
07.16.2013 , 05:17 PM | #162
Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Well, big corporations like Czerka are synonymous of credits and advance tecnology, and I like both.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I know every cantina in every world, what has allowed me to build a network of information around the galaxy, to make lucrative business undetected.

I'm a famous operative of the Republic, I know many high charges, allowing me to open many doors on that side, if you know what i mean.

I take down Kephes, twice, that should count for two.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Oh!, i did what ever it takes, if not I would not be here, that the best part of me.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

As long as the pay worthwhile, give it for granted.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

My two weapons will handle the situation quickly.

Jessnjam
07.16.2013 , 05:31 PM | #163
Organism Handler
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm an accomplished member of the Jedi Order. My homeplanet is Corellia, and I've been to the Coronet Zoo. Imagine my surprise when I returned to the place I loved... only to find it to be overrun with Imperials, and animals rampant! It meant a lot to me.
Czerka has always been a place for innovation, and I love it. I want to be apart of the innovation that will shape the galaxy... for years to come.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A.) I became a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order.
B.) I mastered the art of Juyo.
C.) I defeated Lucky, a rancor in Axial Park.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Hard work, a steady hand, and a weapon will get you to success always. I'd do whatever it takes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
If the thing I'm doing is for the greater good, I have no problem with the means to get there.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would confine the beast as soon as possible, then go back to enjoying the fine refreshments. I would also turn in the colleague, and take his or her place.

I would like to say thank you for your time in reading my application.
Sincerely,
Bemra Tydlr
Healing like a boss.
Ref link: http://www.swtor.com/r/SNj997

ObiRadd
07.16.2013 , 05:37 PM | #164
CZ-198 Application

A. Czerka is always on the cutting edge of technology. I would love to work one day in the R&D wing of such a pioneering company. I believe I can use my unique point of view and creative mind to help ensure the Czerka continue's to set the pace in all of the industries it defines.

A. No problem, any children I have had pale in comparison to the tangible accomplishments I have worked hard to attain. First off, I have climbed the ranks of a Rival Energy provider, you may know them, they are Sokol Industries™ I have become a well respected Vice President there but if the right opportunity came along I could move on. Another noteworthy achievement is that I spent some time in Imperial Intelligence and even arose to the designation of Cypher. If Corporate espionage is something you are in need of, I am your man. Lastly, but certainly not leastly... I have successfully navigated an asteroid field. I am more than capable of overseeing shipping operations.

A. Let's just say I'm comfortable with Morally Gray.

A. I do not see this being a problem...

A. Honestly? I would alert security on what I assume will be standard issued wrist communicators. Then I would get behind one of my heftier colleagues who are undoubtedly standing near the shrimp station.
Imperial Army 47th I.E.F.
Website | Join Us

"Boom! HealShot!"

DarthAmaru
07.16.2013 , 05:37 PM | #165
To whom it may concern,

My name is Agent Ja'Cross Calixte of Imperial Intelligence, and I am submitting the following letter of recommendation for Captain Montee Calixte.

While my father will no doubt submit an application in due time, I feel I owe him at least this letter to get the ball rolling. It will also be quite entertaining to see how I view him within your questionnaire and how he sees himself.

Some consider my father a Hero... others an Outlaw. He's earned the reputation of being both uncompromising and pure of heart. He was once one of the most wealthy smugglers in the galaxy, yet now has barely 30,000 credits to his name (maybe he's a bit too much of a Contraband Connoisseur).

Why should he want to be part of your corporate family? To finally earn an honest income, that's why. Smuggling spice and selling blaster barrels can only get you so far. The man needs to settle down and finally get his nose out of Imperial business.

Why your company doesn't feel that my birth is worthy to be categorized as an 'accomplishment' I will never know. Certainly I am his greatest contribution, but I digress.

While he is no Legend... some of Captain Montee's achievements are quite Historical. Saving countless lives on Makeb has earned him the title of Guardian on that junkpile of a planet. He's also had some comings & goings with those disturbing aliens known as the Gree. Apparently he did enough of their dirty work to be knighted as a Perfect Gold Bisector. (whatever that means, it is all nonsense to me, but he claims it is worthy of accolades.)

Let it be known that he very well may have been assisted in these adventures by my grandfather Master Das'Rukahs. He tends to leave those types of details out when telling his 'stories'.

That being said, he may also be one of the galaxy's finest builders of weapons. From blasters to techblades, he is certainly an advanced mind in Armstech.

My father is swindler, which no doubt, would fit 'The Czerka Way". I've heard rumblings of your operations and know the measures you take in staying one of the top privately owned companies in the galaxy. "Whatever it takes" can mean two different things to two different people. Certainly it does between my father and I. Take that at what it is worth.

He apparently slept with half the female population on Nar Shadaa before he met my beloved mother, but I'm sure this is not what you infer.

My father's life has been filled with questionable scenarios that have led to questionable decisions. When the cards on the table, he does what it takes to get the job done. Sometimes his pistols do the job for him. He may be 'Pure', but I know for a fact he has strayed from the 'light' as some may say.

A change of pace for you on this question:

How I would handle situation: Lead escaped 'experiment' to colleague's barracks; administer prop tranquilizer to 'experiment'; dispose of colleague's body; steal colleague's notes; take credit for colleague's 'experiment' ; accept Czerka promotion.

How my father would handle situation: Shoot experiment in the head; Enjoy cocktails and snacks.

The more I think about it, I am certainly a better man for the job than my father. Unfortunately I duties with the Empire will keep me busy for quite some time.

Therefor, please consider Captain Montee Calixte. He has a crew that assist in many different areas of your operations.

-His right-hand man Corso Riggs might not be the brightest star this side of Coruscant, but he's actually created more deadly weapons than my father. I assume you have mining operations somewhere.
-I assume you mining operations somewhere. May pop's wookiee companion Bowdaar could oversee any scavenging ops you have running.
-My mother, Risha, would be an excellent fit in sales or marketing. She could sell ice to a wompa.
-Akaavi Spar - My conversations with this woman have been short, but no doubt she would be a fine addition to Czerka Security.
-Guss Tano - Quite eccentric, yet one of the better minds that is not involved with Imperial Intelligence. Don't talk about Jedi, and you'll be fine.

I haven't found you just one employee, I have found you six. You'll be designing weapons so good, I'll probably have to pay you a visit sometime. Although, you'll likely never know I was there.

Sincerely,
"Archon" Ja'Cross

kittygir
07.16.2013 , 05:39 PM | #166
CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

I am a member of the Jedi council and wish to be able to offer advice when certain projects affect the Galaxy in a whole.

1. Stopped a Dark Lord from trapping all of Coruscant in a device known as the Planet Prison.
2. Stopped a rogue Jedi from destroying the Jedi Order completely.
3. Stopped a Grand Moff from kidnapping an ambassador and saved the crew of the starship The Esseles.

I was able to accomplish all of this with help from my droid T7-01 and my Padawan Kira Carsen, we were able to do this without risking the lives of innocent people.

As a Jedi I stand by a strong moral compass to the Light Side, I will always follow my instincts to help protect those around me.

I would contact my colleague via holo communicator and inform of the situation, I would then wait till they arrived with help in case the experiment does break out. That way I am able to hold it at bay and keep it away from innocent people.

Elminster_cs
07.16.2013 , 05:40 PM | #167

I don't need presentation, but in this case i will made an exception for you. I'm PHIRA the most power twi'lek in the galaxy. I have killed Malgus, i'm a member of the dark council i have destroyed SOA, i have killed Karagga, i have killed one of the dread master, Sirak, and now my target will be the other ones.

I have found the new Dread Master and i'm one of their leader.

I want to be part of the Czerka family because i seek power and you are one of the most powerful corporation in the galaxy, with my power and your technology we will keep all in our hands.

The most powerful corporation don't know the new and most powerful member of the dark council? You don't know who resolve the crisis situation on Makeb and who rejected the terror from beyond in the hole from which it had crawled out? This is ridiculous you know who i am.

Of course i'm a well trained on the force and the force is with me. My anger, my rage and my power give me all.
I also found some good allies on my side, but they are nothing for me.

What question is this? I'm a SITH. I have no moral code, my anger is my code... don't let me become angry with these stupid questions. You don't want to see this.

I will trow my lightning to him, leaving him near to death.. but alive. Then i will heal it and i will ask:
"Did you enjoy my power? If you like it, please take another cookie i will enjoy it too..."

-------------------------------------

Ok now i have answered all your questions. Now...

Do not reject my application or you will see my rage, you will see the true power of a Sith, of the dark council and of the dread masters. You don't what to see it right? My knowledge are beyond your immagination is all i have to say.

May the anger be with you.

---------------------------------

There is no peace, there is anger
There is no fear, there is power
There is no death, there is immortality
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

I am the heart of darkness
I know no fear
But rather I instil it in my enemies
I am the destroyer of worlds
I know the power of the Dark Side
I am the fire of hate.

All the universe bows before me
I pledge myself to the darkness
For I have found true life
In the death of the light.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

KomariJade
07.16.2013 , 05:40 PM | #168
Bounty Hunter By trade im driven by Credits, and a little mayhem, who could say no to the occasional melee? Czerka Corp is widely known for its excellence in all things lucritive and by extension is a target for many of the galaxy's less than lawful fortune hunters. My line of work leads me to 2 choices work for Czerka or work against Czerka, and its clear that Czerka will be the winning side. So i endeavor to throw my vast skills and Prototype weaponry at Czerka's disposal. as evidence to the quality of equipment and skill i would bring to Czerka, i should point out the many Beasts, War lords, Gangsters and Rouge agents I've been tasked to eliminate.

First up was a Quick-draw "artist" named Vek, this was nothing but skill, first to fire was all there was no amount of high tech gadgets can swing the outcome when nanoseconds count. needless to say the duel went my way. i was later entered into "The Great Hunt" by a shady Hutt. this contest ranged galaxy wide to hit all of the most difficult to find targets in the galaxy. From Admirals to Bank robbers, none could hide from the far reaching skills and weapons at my side. eventually due to the nature of the hunt it was down to me and another hunter known as Tarro Blood, he was a weak minded fool, but used all the best gadgets he could get his hands on. again single combat lead to me as the victor and the honor of challenging a Jedi knight. this more than permacreated my claim to the toughest most ruthless and unstoppable Hunter in the galaxy.

as a result of the Great hunt i was contacted by Darth Malgus, i acted as his enforcer on many occasions where the usual troops, sith warriors and other agents of the empire failed. a being calling itself Soa, a trandoshan named Kephis, the Dread Lords, and an entire city filled with Black market thugs. none have stood in the wake of Fire and Blaster bolts. not to mention there is none that can best me in space combat, my ship, and I are feared galaxy wide, even Capital ships fall to its gun fire.

so you ask how do i achieve success? simple, i refuse to fail, as a hunter my name is more than an identity its my calling card. if i fail people doubt, if they doubt i stop working. and I never stop working. as for morality, Loyalty is cheif, but light dark, good evil, those are just titles give from beings who need to find a place in the galaxy.

Now, for this "esteemed colleague" and his experiment, it cant be allowed to happen, not once, and certainly not while 'Im around. Experimental droids, or Mutated Reek, id doesn't matter it will be stopped and preserved in a nice thick layer of carbonite, after all its work more to Czerka alive. those drinks and snacks can be left for others who will be blissfully unaware of how close to disaster thing could have been.
Cassus 0f Dreshdae Cantina

Elohirand
07.16.2013 , 05:41 PM | #169
Applying for the post of security.

I am a freelance mercenary with a great deal of loyalty to any contract i am abound to as well. I also pride myself on the efficient completion of jobs I take to the standard required by my employer. I believe that Czerka will find many uses for my range of skills in the field of security of the corporation.

Firstly when honing my skills as a hired gun I took down any and every specific name that i could find on whichever planet i was on at the time.

Secondly I successfully brought together a team to participate in a number of high stakes war games set by the Colicoid race securing the chance for the empire to trade with the Colicoids for advanced tech to assist them in a number of situations. This brought lucrative trade to both factions and earned me a sense of importance.

Finally I was able to find and repair, the almost non-existent HK assassination droid, to full functionality again allowing knowledge of ancient technologies and secrets to be discovered, of which, the galaxy had few records remaining. As a bonus one of these elite droids now serves me loyally and has great combat proficiency.

I achieved these by having a strong determination to finish any task that i started and by using whatever i could to get the job done. The details of a job are unnecessary, all that ever mattered to me was getting it done well.

In my line of work there is no room for too many morals as many only serve as barriers diminishing the persons ability to complete a task set to them. However i also believe that having a few important morals helps steer a person in the right direction and gives them the drive needed to be great.

I would take all precautions i could to control the 'experiment' .However if this failed and deadly force was the only option left to me i would attempt to cause as little damage as possible to the specimen's physique and internals as data may still be collected from it.

yoomazir
07.16.2013 , 05:46 PM | #170

I am just a simple Cathar trying to make my way into the universe, and I always carry my 2 most precious items with me, I affectively name them, "Quiet" and "Peace"

One: I always finish a job.
Two: my reputation precedes me.
Three: Your money will be always well spent on me.

Interesting question, I would say that so far, I have never found anything that could stop me from carrying a hi... a job.

I have a very strong moral sense... about finishing a good day of hard work and receiving my well deserved paycheck.

I would, of course, put aside my snacks and come to the rescue of my colleague... as long as he isn't faulty of the situation.