Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LG_XxLegacyxX
07.16.2013 , 05:03 PM | #151
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm a Hunter, a hired gun who can do just about anything you want...for the right price. I'm Daedra Karagatzu, a Rattataki from Rattatak. Unfortunately my childhood bared no memories worthy enough to share, so all I can say about myself now is that I know my way around a blaster.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I joined the Great Hunt sponsored by one of the mightiest Hutts of Jiguuna, Nem'ro the Hutt. I won the Great Hunt and became the most valuable asset to the Hutt's and later to the Empire. Using my newly found fame, I gathered credits and resources from multiple planets. I took a team of highly skilled companions to Corellia to defeat the Republic's top Commissioner. I guess you could say, I've done some things.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
You could say I do whatever it takes to satisfy my customers, unless I have other plans in mind for them. Whatever gets me the biggest pay load.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My beliefs don't get in the way of my job. That is unless I can be persuaded, and I think you know how.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, if the thing is coming after me, it ain't going to be alive for long. Otherwise, I could just sit back and watch the show, but then again....where's the credits in that? Working with you would insure a good payday.
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Harbinger]
<Blood Bath and Beyond> PvP/PvE guild

DarkLadyKeres
07.16.2013 , 05:03 PM | #152
Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. Credits... and of course being able to play god and see what happens with the best technology available... I mean whats all this tech worth if you cant make some CRAAAAZY experiments and let it loose on a few unsuspecting foo... I mean contain it in a controlled environment in order to examine it and document the results... yeah...

I. Discovered a cure for a plague that was recently raging on Ryloth... bug made people sick and provoked long lasting rashes that eventually disfigured its victims and well... wasn't pretty... unfortunately the cure itself turned deadly... and then the dead would come back to life bite holes into the living who in turn just... expired and started the cycle all over again... still, I cured the first bug... I'm a hero...

II. Combined Rancor Monster and Terentatek Mauler DNA... the poor thing escaped and cut a bloody path of destruction on some lower level of Coruscant... what passed for authorities there thought it was a good idea to put it down at the time, while I dont agree with the decision, as I think it could have been kept alive as a way to thin out the planet's population in a safe and humane way, the families of the so called "victims" didnt like the idea and burned the lab to the ground... still was an accomplishment, if only one that went unappreciated by those who got to keep the recovered parts of their loved ones... rather than donating them to science...

III. Created a virus that wiped out a small planets worth of undesirable "sentient" aliens for the empire, this however was planned as the empire needed the above mentioned undesirables wiped from the planet because the sith needed to set up some base or temple or another closer to the core worlds during the war... The sith seemed pleased with the results... it was created to cause a quick painless death, however a "miscalculation" on my part caused slow quite painful deaths to occur however... it did however give us the opportunity to study the results of accelerated DNA decay and liquefaction of internal organs in real time... for science of course...

3. A lot of my accomplishments seem to come from side effects and rather interesting discoveries, some would call them accidents, however there is a slight possibility that these accidents were deliberate, I couldnt confirm that of curse as confirming such a thing could land me in a jail or I dont know... maybe worse? but there is no question I have advanced science (My particular branch anyway) thousands of years by doing whatever needed to be done.

4. Who needs morals when credits, scientific advancement and so much fun is do be had from so called "immoral" things? I enjoy the dirty work as it always has a few... quirks that made this job the best in the world... for me of course... I enjoy watching my experiments mean something to the galaxy... whatever that may be...

5. I let it free of course! For one stopping it is not my job, and well... there is no better test for experiments than "On the field!" testing... it provides great opportunity to study the results as well as the experiments strengths and weaknesses... what needs to be worked on to make it even better... if it can of course, nothing is perfect but some thing come close to perfection... I enjoy seeing raw results once in a while rather than controlled environment data.. the real world is not inside the labs...
[

lornalove
07.16.2013 , 05:04 PM | #153
OK, I don't know what you put in these amazing muffins, but I feel the strangest urge to be honest with you... I wasn't intending on returning with my resume. I was just here for the free food. As I nibbled on that last muffin, I realized with sudden clarity that I needed to return and put in my application for this position:

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed.
No experience required!

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Well, since i feel the urge to be honest, I must say that I have never had a family growing up. I was an orphan, and not a well-liked one at that. I have no one out there who would miss me if I suddenly disappeared, and that is sad. I would love to finally be a part of a family. The Czerka family. Gosh, the name Czerka is so amazing. It makes me feel warm and safe! Like these muffins.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

One of my most memorable accomplishments is the time I helped create a new... something pertaining to a plague? (not sure what a plague is, to be honest.) I'm not good with words. It might have been a strain or a cure or something, not really sure. But when I woke up, the doctors told me I was integral to the development of the whatever it was! I would love to work with such respectable people again!

I actually count working with these doctors as more than 3 accomplishments, since they said I provided so much valuable research, but you might have to ask them about it because I have the weirdest case of amnesia from that time. Um... if you happen to find out who they were, let me know. Haha, how embarrassing.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I feel the strongest urge to say I would absolutely do whatever it takes for the success of Czerka!

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Nothing that Czerka would ask me to do could possibly be questionable! What is a moral compass, again?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I will eat and drink anything Czerka asks of me, and mind my own business when it comes to "experiments." Nice try , Czerka, but I know "experiment" is just a code name that you give to your most important Research Contributors! I hope to be one soon! I think? Let me just grab another muffin...

mkiteo
07.16.2013 , 05:04 PM | #154
CZ-198 Application

I like shiny things. Czerka has shiny things. This question is a no brainer. I also hate Hutts, mostly since I envy them so much. I could never understand why those worms gained the power that they have.

I LOVE GREEN! Czerka has a lot of green! I am sure you can spare some so I may slather green all over my armor. Speaking of green I also tale on the role of a sawbones medic. Getting healed by me may not be the same as a dip in the bacta tank, but at least you wont die. And if you do you go with your spirits raised as the last thing you see is me hoping around the battlefield squirting the injured with green stuff. I am sure with the expansion Czerka is planning there will be some growing pains. So let me, Fappy, lessen those pains by injecting green directly into your interests. Give me shinys.

Ouch. This one is difficult since I am often not proud of the things I do. i am sure I can come up with at least three.

1. The Viodwolf. Oh this was the hardest for me. Every time I managed to thwart him he would haunt my holos with closeups of that horrifying face of his. I believe this was part of his strategy. Calling enemy commanders for a face to face holo only to wreck their resolve before the battle even started. I guess my accomplishment here was shielding my companions from his horrid figure so that they could fight whist I squirt green on them.

2. Keeping Neutrality. I pride myself on my neutrality. Sure I side with the Republic most of the time, but only since they hold the world where my favorite Twilik adult themed entertainment facility is located. I don't like getting new docking and landing clearances for me ship. So I have stuck with the Republic. But it is hard in a universe of false labels. Good. Evil. Light. Dark. The universe does not side with absolutes, so nether do I. Wow. I just realized that I may have commitment issues. Scratch neutrality. My second accomplishment is wanting to be committed to Czerka.

3. Saving Correlia. Despite my womanizing and antics in the field I have a soft spot for cuddly pets. On Corellia there is a race of non humans called Selonians. THEY ARE SO CUTE. I want one as a pet. However the Republic, for some reason, frowns on the ownership of sentient beings. My third greatest accomplishment is not switching to the Empire so I can have a Selonian as a pet.

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FACE? Those imp slicers are pretty good to get around my number block and in the end I achieved the greatness to look at his face through apathy. Its like recognizing a port you just landed in, getting off the ship with my current hottie in arms, and then seeing a forgotten wife standing there, as she has been waiting there since I left her there. Your know a purple lightning storm of pain is about to descend on you but I did not care since my ship was behind me and I left them both behind. His face still haunts me though.

The second accomplishment was also attributed to apathy. Seriously I don't care if this app is approved(please approve it! I want to belong!).

The third was achieved since I hold my reputation is such high esteem. Why should I have to shop for hot tail when being a suave savior of the Republic causes them to flock to me.

I would do whatever it takes, but first I would have to define success. This is easy to do with Fappy's patent pending three step test. 1. Are you alive? Yes? Success! 2. No parts missing? Success! 3. Is that curable? Yes? Success!

Now that I think about it, anytime I am tasked with a job it was the result of a question. If there is a job then please construct your request in a questionable form since it is difficult for me to pick up on hints. I don't use compasses ether since many of the worlds I visit do not share the same magnetic pole configurations.

I like helping. I assume that my colleague's experiment is important enough form me to skip out on the free snacks. Because he/she is esteemed it would mean the world to him/her to continue observing his experiment and I suspect he/she would reward me for my observations with even greater snacks. While this experiment runs rampant in an uncontrolled setting, regardless of the death and destruction it causes, I would dutifully observe and record the chaos it creates. Later my friend could use my notes to compare the results with a more controlled experiment.

DarthRasiro
07.16.2013 , 05:09 PM | #155
I'd like to apply for the role of security officer.

-Some extra credits never hurt. That and I enjoy killing. Very, very much.

-I'm a master Artificer.
I've given the Empire control of Makeb recently.
I acquired a seat on Dark Council.

-On top of being one of the top Sith in our time, I owe much to my masters, as I likely would not have been given the opportunity to arise to power so quickly without them. During a mission, nothing can get in my way as I tear through my foes to reach my goal.

-I'd likely be unaffected by the ethics (or lack thereof) in a certain job. My morals are far from the least of your problems.

-I'd kill my colleague for his incompetence and failure to control his beast. I'd then allow it to roam until security arrives and decides what to do. After all it's not my job to take care of it. I suppose if they fail though i'd have to subdue the beast. It's nothing the force can't take care of.
~Darth Rasiro~

Ancient follower of the Dark Side

mrgameboy
07.16.2013 , 05:12 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Name is Ta'ando, former Imperial Agent. During my career, I assassinated bearucrats, infiltrated the exchange, seduced women, and posed as a double agent. A revelation occurred to me while exploring the people and culture of Voss. I was cured of this disease of a life of killing and lying and stealing. The mystics there showed me the path. Now I walk to carry on life more productively. I want to be part of the Czerka family because I have talents unlike any others in my field, and that life with Czerka, means an end to the horrors I faced in the field. In Imperial Intelligence training, I was acquitted with working with many different battle, medical, and other categories of droids and their inner workings. I have put down my knife and blaster and devoted the rest of my life to these machines.

2. As an agent, I did things I never thought were possible. 1stly, I single-handly placed the entire world of Hutta in the palm of the Empire's hand. 2ndly, I have succesfuly been able to observe and defeat the SIS and learn of their tactics and nature. Thridly, I have found myself, and was not lost to the illusions that many others do. That is the greatest accomplishment, knowing who you are.

3. As a young operative in the field, I believed the Empire was a rightful force. I believed that I should and I did do anything it takes for the Empire to succeed, which is how we gained Hutta. However, as I aged and became wiser things changed. The SIS was bending my will and I stopped it. In this case, I was able to have both, my success and my sanity. Finally, by embracing the fact that I, with all my power and knowledge, was able to decided my fate through the Voss, I found myself in this chaotic Galaxy.

4. Yes I have strong morals. If asked to do something questionable, I do not think I could bring myself to do it. There are so many alternatives than the quick easy blaster to the face or knife to the gut. Such as diplomacy. Our lives are too short to live in madness and corruptness. Sometimes the easy way out isn't the best way out, and this could help the company in long and short term periods.

5. Subdue the experiment, and call security to contain it. It would be a shame for a droid or subject to be lost. There is knowledge to gain in all of our experiments. After security had contained it, I would go forth and report it into the log and notify the executives. When the matter is concluded, the spoils can be enjoyed, but not until then.

Ta'ando Tzu
Imperial Agent
The Bastion
Applying for: Droid Technician

Arlon_Nabarlly
07.16.2013 , 05:12 PM | #157
Application TTL = EXPIRED

Executing BR-011_alternate_comp_program.exe
.................breaking thru firewall......................
.................breaking thru encryption protocols......................
.................accessing secure funds......................
.................transferring funds to un-marked account......................
.................covering tracks......................
.................leaving love_letter.txt......................

love_letter.txt
I accept that you have not accepted my application. However, I would like to thank you for the generous consolation package of 200,000,000 Credits.
With love,
~BR-011

JamesOfEsbjerg
07.16.2013 , 05:15 PM | #158
What lvl is required?

Darth_Kirkin
07.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #159
Applicant Name - Zo'yn Ranox

CZ-198 Application

As a mercenary and freelance bounty hunter I'm always looking for the next big challenge and they don't come any bigger than a job at Czerka. I've got the looks, the equipment and a razor sharp whit to boot. Combine that with the handsome some of credits you'll eventually lavish upon me and we're a match made in heaven.

• Retaining my sanity after accidentally walking in on two hutts trying to reproduce.
  • Meeting Darth Malgus in person - yes I was trying to kill him as part of an internal imperial power struggle but still. Just a pity I couldn't get his autograph before he disappeared into that big chasm on his station.
  • Successfully completed Mad Mar'vix's Rancor Ribs challenge in the Slippery Slopes cantina. Enough food to feed a family of Gundarks consumed within an hour. Won't be repeating it in a hurry but was worth it to have my holo on the wall of fame.

Mostly by just being exceptionally good at what I do. A good measure of charm and good looks (thank you mother nature) helped me in that department. The skills I use in my line or work have taken many a year of training and hard, hard practice to hone me into the finely tuned (and all-round fine) instrument of warfare. When it comes to getting the job done, nothing less than death itself would stop me from achieving my mission. After all you don't get paid for doing half a job.

The last one though, that just took guts. Lots of guts and plenty of Tihaar to wash it down.

My moral compass is whatever the job spec. needs it to be (including 'off').

Well there only one way to handle it of course, especially if there'd be an opportunity for progression within Czerka and a pay rise, I'd likely enjoy the cocktails and snacks while the experiment broke out. Make sure it's had a fair chance to do some damage, kill a few nondescript (and easily replaceable guards) and then step in and put it down, making sure the incident was recorded and my esteemed colleague received the maximum amount of blame possible ensuring his demise and my reward for handling it. Of course once that was done the incident would be quietly brushed under the proverbial carpet to minimise any loss of contract or reputation damage my employer might incur.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and I look forward to working with you in the future, trust me - you won't regret it.

Kitru
07.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #160
Application for position of Organism Handler.

Major Kitrue Kihara, Ret.

Having completed numerous tours of duty for the Republic military, the lack of proper requisition and remuneration, requiring copious amounts of battlefield salvage for both myself and my team, I decided that it was time to leave public service and seek greater pay and benefits in the private sector. Czerka Corporation hires the best and provides them *with* the best, which is appealing in and of itself.

I took part in the purge of the Rakghoul onslaught and commensurate rescue operation in the Kaon Confederacy years back, even going so far as to track down Dr. Lorrick back to his base on Ord Mantell to bag and tag additional research materiel. As the Jedi were debating the destruction of Lorrick's databanks, I made sure to make a surreptitious copy before they came to a decision and destroyed them.

While dealing with a turncoat explosives expert on Tatooine, I was made aware of a failed Czerka operation that the corporation was in the process of rebuilding and renewing research within. I assisted one Mr. Lecksende in retaking the research station from the feral inhabitants (contact information attached).

When taking part in a mission to rescue Revan from the Empire's Maelstrom Prison, I was given the opportunity to kill and collect samples to analyze a number of rare species and variants thereof. I actively attempted to capture several of the live Tarentateks stationed throughout but was incapable thanks to the zealous insecurity of the Jedi and their inability to defeat a foe without cutting it to pieces with their absurd laser swords.

Overwhelming force and a powerful knowledge of animal and human psychology. Any animal can be trained as long as they know that you are in charge and refuse to back down. Fear is a weakness that I have culled from myself.

As the commander of Havoc Squad, I regularly did whatever had to be done in order to complete my orders. Once said events are rendered no longer top secret, I am more than willing to provide you with the details of said events, but, until such time, I will remain silent so as not to endanger ongoing operations.

The idea of a "moral compass" is an abstract construct within a practical world. I follow a philosophy of subjective morality, doing what is required at the time that it occurs. Questionable acts must be measured against the conditions the act is supposed to exist within. Asking whether said morality would be a problem without explaining the circumstances surrounding it is simply providing insufficient information to provide an accurate answer.

I will, however, say that I follow my orders.

I would grab my specially designed "Organic Reinforcement and Punishment Device" (my personal assault cannon designed such that it is equally capable of providing healing as well as incredible amounts of pain) and bring the experiment back in line. Any organic experiment that has the audacity to defy me is obviously new and needs to be taught that the labs are *my* domain and that they need to ask *permission* before they do *anything*.

Once the experiment was suitably cowed or rendered incapable of causing any damage to the rest of the lab, whether by unconsciousness or death, I would then turn my attentions to the colleague for a short period before contacting security and the medical corps to pick up the now catatonic remains of the employee. Said employee would most likely recover with only minor injuries, thanks to my expert ministrations, and, as an added benefit, never again forget to take proper precautions. Or just die. Either way, the liability would be taken care of without minimal negative impact to the company.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.