Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dragonexadon
07.16.2013 , 03:26 PM | #101
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
CZ-198 Application
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
  • My life needs meaning! As a slave I had purpose, that was to escape the clenches of the stupid and greedy huts. Now that I free I often find my creations go to waste! High bidders using it for a simple altercation or a petite war between the Republic and Empire. My creations need to see the galaxy! They need unlimited power!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
  • As a boy, growing up in the dunes of Tatonee, scrap parts were more common than Bantha doo doo. A slave for the huts since I was 6, I decided to invest my time and anger into droid construction. By 13 I had a secret army which succeeded in destroying a hut strong hold, along with my fine creations.
  • After my escape off world, I created a personal army of droids to do my bidding. Medical droids to keep me at the top of my shape. Biological droids to run experiments on the local environment that I currently resided in, mathematic droids and labor droids to calculate and build star ships for sale. At times I would construct a self-destruction droid when costumers refused to pay their debt. These droids, while having short life spans, were most amusing.
  • My finest creation was intergrading droid parts into my own being. Replacing the majority of my skeleton with droid plated armor. My right hand digits contain droid interface ports to interact with terminals, doors, and other droids for fast information transfer and hacking. My eyes contain night vision , heat vision, and provide a slight red glow that enemies will remember for years to come (those who live)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
  • What I would say is “Whatever does not kill you makes you stronger”. With my ½ human and ½ droid physique, I can say I feel stronger than beep boop beep beep whirlllll…err I mean than ever.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
  • I never heard of a droid component called a ‘moral compass’. This question eludes me. If an object stands in your way you extinguish it.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
  • I activate my custom built jet boots and dash to the cage while whipping out my welding torch and seal the cage shut. I then pull out my bottle of personal container of Acid Lizard spit and drench the droid ensuring his functions stop.
  • Rebuilding any damage parts, I reprogram the droid to shoot his former master on sight and pledge his circuits to me. Afterwards I finish my drink.
FORCE EFFECT
|US-East || PVP Server || Casual Guild || End Game Operations & PVP
http://www.force-effect.net/

fantifa
07.16.2013 , 03:27 PM | #102
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Major Konyasha Nyasha, honored republic trooper,leader of Havoc Squad. I believe, that Czerka is upcoming organization with great future, so I`ll be proud to be part of Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I'm major of legendary Havoc squad, isn`t it enough? Also I was born for that job & can speak russian =P

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I went above and beyond the call of duty to help others and ensure that my goals were accomplished

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass has never prevented me from reaching any goals I sought after

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
it's normal working situation. I would have saved scientists, laboratories and equipment. and, of course, would destroy all who dare to interfere with me in it.

ARCFives
07.16.2013 , 03:28 PM | #103
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? Honored Republic SpecOps trooper, Major Kulon Dalgus. Leader of the Honored Havoc Squad

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) Caputred some of the Republic's finest troops turned traitors. Also Helped to liberate POW's from space station A-77. Finally helped to turn the tide of the War to the Republic

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? Yes I went about achieving them by going beyond the call of duty and did what ever it took to accomplish them.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I have a normal moral compass. I always complete my objective no matter what.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? I would incapacitate the target ASAP, without injury if at all possible.

Tehdame
07.16.2013 , 03:29 PM | #104
Name: McLovinCredz
Home Planet: Home is where you lay your head. The closest planet with the best sammish maker works for me!
Position: Head of all Security Officers
Skills:
Skilled Marksman,
Target Tracking,
Target Baiting,
Troll Hunting,
**** Hunting,
Cartel Shop Item Hunting etc.
(Hell, I'm a bounty hunter, I can do everything... and anything I can't do I have a contact that can!)

Previous Employers:
Imperial Intelligence
Mandalorian Clans
etc. etc. (Most employers want to remain private)

I'm currently looking for a new gig to expand my knowledge base of security and killing things. I love hunting targets, and keeping my perimeter clean.

Made 3 servers collapse due to complete monopoly on the GTN (The Constant, Canderous Ordo, and The Fatman)
Over 57k confirmed kills in warzones
Won the Great Hunt
Killed over 500 Sith
Killed over 500 Jedi
liberated Corellia and Makeb single handedly.
Successfully Slept with over 900 different alien races, and counting.
Currently have wives on Voss, Dromund Kass, Bel Savis, and my star ship.

My love for bounty contracts and my Mandalorian law guides me to do whatever is necessary to make my employers happy.

I am in love with credits, and females who know their way around the kitchen. However, once I setup a contract my integrity bounds me by that contract.

I have droids and companions for a reason. They can keep the bubbly on ice and the food warm while I kick *** and then enjoy my rewards afterwards.

Please be advised. I don't like waiting. If this takes longer then 24 hours to get a reply, I will be visiting Rasmus Blys personally.

GrayIE
07.16.2013 , 03:31 PM | #105
Being a sniper can a lonely life, waiting for hours for your mark to be in just the right spot then bang.. right in head (s). As part of the Czerka family, I would have to access to experimental weapons, armour and toys. I would have the back up and intelligence assets I lost when Imperial intelligence was dissolved.

- Capping my first Jedi. never saw me perched on the uppermost gangway in the Huttball arena. He leap at a fellow imperial and straight into my sights. Hit my Cd's... seconds later one dead rebel scum.
- Repairing HK-51, travelling the galaxy, searching for hours to collect the components and filing repairing my very own ultimate killer bot.
-Punishing Malgus, he betrayed those he swore to defend and turned against me. Pity he could not die over and over.

- Crafted the best gear, spend many a credit gathering the materials, trying to get the artefact quality mods and armouring. Finally after the crafting, practicing on the troopers and scoundrels... that Jedi crossed in my sights.
- Determination allowed me to repair Hk-51, travelling across the galaxy and spending hours searching for each piece. I even traded with rebel scum to acquire his head.
- Planning and team work allowed me to defeat the betrayer. I selected a well rounded and expert group, skilled in their own deadly arts.

- It would be done. There is no morals, just the target. Got a mission, it must only be for the greater good. /Lock and load.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color][/QUOTE]
- Exterminate the experiment and then acquire a new 'volunteer' from the other guests at the reception to take part in the experiment.

TheAndyManCan
07.16.2013 , 03:34 PM | #106
1. because your gunna pay me. alot.

2. 1) shootin tarro blood in his smug punk face
2) meetin mandalore, (then killin that big sith monster for em)
3) killin a darth.

3. flamethrower mostly. and yup.

4. depends

5. first I'd make it a double.

MdLogan
07.16.2013 , 03:38 PM | #107
I have seen the truth behind this war. The Empire and Republic are galactic powers, but Czerka is more. It stands above the Republic and Empire, selling them whatever Czerka wishes to sell. Czerka keeps the best products for those willing to pay the most. Once I was a Jedi. I was proud of my Order's strength and the ability to help others. However I found that the Jedi Order was only a puppet for the Republic. I shall never be a puppet and so I left the Jedi Order to become a freelance. But I found that I was drawn to Czerka because they are the true galactic power. They shall last when the Republic, the Empire, and every other galactic power falls away. They will exist for as long as there is a market and a profit to be made. I have witnessed Czerka accomplish biological miracles and engineering marvels. The power, beauty, and perfection shown by Czerka are all a passion I share. I wish to join so that I may bring my strengths to Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.
1. I saved the Republic from the Children of the Emperor. By eliminating all of the high ranking Children on Corellia.
2. I rescued Revan from the Empire's Maelstrom Prison. Killing one of the leaders of the Sacking of Coruscant at the same time.
3. I have effectively gathered a crew who will follow my lead in anything I do. They consist of a Trandoshan hunter, a Brilliant scientist, a Rebel from Balmorra, a Soldier from the ice lands of Hoth, a padawan from Sarkhai, a protocol droid (Which I intend on donating for use in experiments), and one of Czerka's own HK-51 units.

I was able to complete these tasks through the understanding that all my strengths are tools and all my weaknesses are mill-stones. I built up my weaknesses until they were tools which I could use, and my strengths I refined to perfection. I was knew that I must do anything necessary to complete the tasks and as shown I succeeded.

My moral compass is somewhat strict, thanks to the Jedi training. However I have learned to deaden my feelings for short bursts as necessary, to some extent. I believe that only at some points would it become a hindrance to my job. I am capable of doing any task required weather questionable or not.

My first instinct is to warn the colleague of his dangerous situation and either subdue the creature or exterminate it. However the experiment is something that is not worth giving up. The colleague's incompetence in this matter is something worth rectifying. If my colleague is willing to endanger everyone inside the facility just to test an experiment, then he will learn of the repercussions. I would have the experiment subdued in what ever way necessary and then moved to a stronger constraint. The experiment will be studied and we will perfect it to whatever the galaxy needs at that moment. We can make it more obedient to Czerka workers and use it as a guard animal or work horse based animal. My colleague has no control for his power, making him a danger to Czerka, a man like him would lead to the destruction of hundreds of thousands of credits in produce. This is unacceptable, I would suggest one of three things for him, execution (However personally I think this is a waste), his position removed and handed over to another scientist for use as he sees fit, or place him in a lower position and have him work on more recreational products.This way we remove the danger of a colleague's failure to protect Czerka's interests, without wasting a perfectly good mind that may be used for other purposes. And we also save an experiment that will lead to a break through in Czerka studies and lead to more profit.

I am open to whatever position needed. I believe that I would fit under Organism Handler or research Contributor, but I will gladly be placed where I am chosen.

The honor of this applying to Czerka is mine,

Corruck Zann
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Genrazy
07.16.2013 , 03:42 PM | #108
CZ-198 Application

I am highly motivated ex republic military. The nature of my work during this time is classified.

I wish to again be apart of a team of other highly motivated like minded people. During my time in the military I was tasked with many top level assignments. It is this experience I wish to bring to the Czerka family.

I am unable to openly discuss the actions in which I was involved with during my time as Major of Infantry Squad 326

I have become accustomed to doing whatever it takes to achieve success in the tasks placed before me by my superiors

I believe that a "Moral Compass" does not always point north. In the past I was tasked with situations where I had to make an on the spot decision, my mission always came first and my superiors were always pleased with how I dealt with the situation.

I would contact my superior immediately, inform them of the situation and put into action the direction I receive from them in ever detail.

EXOFRAMEE
07.16.2013 , 03:43 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. I would like to be a part of Czerka because it doesn't pay to be a war hero. The Republic screwed me over 1 too many times, and from the advice of my buddy Tanno I think that our group would be perfect soldiers of fortune for Czerka.

2. First and foremost I hunted down my double crossing former commander who was supplying the Empire with weapons to use against us. And, you know, saved the galaxy a few times. If you guys need something blown up, just point me toward it.

3. I absolutely do whatever it takes to finish a mission. Just let me know what you would accept as "acceptable collateral damage" and I'll try to stay within those limits.

4. My morals are pretty tarnished at this point. The Republic had me do some pretty questionable things, that they wanted me to do "no questions asked". So, I'm pretty used to that sort of thing from a military background.

5. In that situation, I'd grab the strongest drink available and slam it before grabbing my gun to take down the beasts.

I'm your guy.

caliel
07.16.2013 , 03:48 PM | #110
Job : Security Officer

I don’t tell about myself, but i can tell a lot about you…yes you…reading this...

Spoiler

I’ve read 3 pages of the organa family history, few people can handle this, sooooo much love…scary
I’ve killed sith lords, just because i had too
I’ve put your webcam on

(don’t have to check i’m joking…..am i ?)

Nooo i wouldn’t arm anyone for succes…not my kind (but i would probably pay a lot of people to do it for me, less painfull)

Questionable ? the only questionable thing here is : how much is the Czerka profit ? And ok, how much would i be paid for that, and if i can spy / blackmail / kill anyone i want.

Depend on the value of the experiment…but a little bit of exercice to see how it react in a close room with few people on it (including my esteemed colleagues) may help the experiment.
Of course i can stop that with a quick burn if that is going to far or nowhere…
...there's a trapdoor in the sun......