Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Imabloodyninja
07.16.2013 , 03:06 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application
Position: Organism Handler:
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I love organisms more than people. I also get along with them better and have more fun with them. So I would love to work for Czerka so I could work with many different organisms.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I graduated #1 in my class from highschool, have gotten my dream job in the police force as a K9 officer, and I have the rank of sergeant

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I have put many many hours into studying, spent 4 years in ROTC, and put in hours of hard work. Yes I would do what ever it takes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Yes I do have a strong moral compass but no I don't think it would get in the way.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would allow it to break out. What harm could it cause?

krodyzarc
07.16.2013 , 03:06 PM | #92
Azraek Toj, Sith Juggernaught
Applying for: Biochemical Engineer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'm a driven and accomplished Sith warrior, but I'm always looking for new ventures, and new ways to improve myself, the galaxy, and the Sith Empire!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I've created numerous re-usable adrenals, stimulants, and medical kits. I've scoured the galaxy with my team unearthing new and rare components to improve my medical science. I've used my medical kits, adrenals, and stimulants to root out spies in the Empire as well as crush my enemies underfoot.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I accomplished my achievements by not giving up, by having exceptional leadership, and by doing whatever it takes. I can bring that same success to Czerka by delivering unparalleled biological knowledge and medical talent.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have a very strong moral compass, my compass just happens to point in the direction most Jedi consider "dark". As such my compass does not interfere with my work, in fact it is one of the reasons I'm so successful. The only thing that keeps me from further advancements is funding, and a lack of... test subjects.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

It depends and whether or not the success of the experiment will advance my own research. If my "esteemed colleague" is too careless to allow his experiment to escape he should be dealt with and his research taken over by a more competent individual.

Ciubakka
07.16.2013 , 03:11 PM | #93
Grizzles Gwyar
Applyring for: Droid Technician/security Officer

I'm an ex-imperial intelligence sniper. I've been undercover in many operations, i have exceptional negotiating skills and a keen eye for details. I can protect the Czerka people and i can provide important information.

I have infiltrated many cartels, forts, enemy encampments, i've fought many strong opponents but i have to say that i am most proud of:

Defeating Toborro on Makeb. Many said it was impossible, many didn't trust my skills but with Makeb being ours now, there's plenty of information and maybe new schematics for some hutt tech that Czerka could profit from.

Along with SCORPIO and HK-51, we are trying to make some groundbreaking discoveries in some rakata technology, and if we could reconstruct it maybe we can produce more, which would make czerka the only company with such technology.

But i think my greatest achievement is putting together my team and completing numerous missions with 100% success rate.

In many of my operations i had to do things people might deem questionable. I have been almost killed by hutts, i've been implanted with cyborg parts, helping Dr. Lokin with his rakghoul studies almost killed me a few times, but even in the darkest hour, i completed the mission and nothing can stop me from doing so.

I will do what is necessary to complete the assignment, but i will never turn my back on my crew or the company!

I will rush back to them and take them to a safe spot so that they don't get hurt, then i will try to save what can be saved from the experiment, files, information. The safety of the scientists is important, they are the ones creating top of the line technology.
Grizzles : Sniper 50
Morgoes : Sorcerer 50

Drop it Like it's Hoth!

Krillsah
07.16.2013 , 03:15 PM | #95
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I am a cold hearted killer that cares nothing for the Empire or the Republic and as such wish to see the destruction of both for my own gain into power and wealth having worked for both the Empire and the Republic along with the SIS and GSI I find they all lack the skills manpower or the drive to take over the Galaxy and rule with a Iron fist I find myself looking for a company that does have all that I need to accomplish my goals and That is you Czerka

Having killed my of the Republics and Empires forces I have seen that they are really leaderless and in need of being erased I have assembled a group of very loyal and trusting people ranging from a Jedi Padawan all the way down to droids that are servants and some are assaassins ready for my order to take out the target I tell them to kill I have smugglers and gun runners under my command ready to strike when the time is right all know the price of betrayal is a very slow painful death I am able to blend in to any crowd as needed and play both sides rather well without the other knowing what I am doing

To get where I am now I have destroyed all who stood in my way and plan to get doing so until I reach the top no matter who's dead corpse I have to step on I will successfully become the ruler of the Galaxy at any and all cost no matter what I have to do failure is not in my vocabulary nor in my ways I do things

Nothing is questionable as long as it is going to benefit me in the end I am hungry for power and in being so I also will preserve my own being above all else but again I am able to bend if needed

I would first let the esteemed colleague that they are about to have more trouble than they want and they should "fix" it before I have to do it for them for if I have to handle it they will not survive the outcome and I will have a new pet at my disposal to use anyway I see fit.
]If you wish to know anything else please contact me via holoterminal I hope we can come to terms and work as one to accomplish both our goals together

Arlon_Nabarlly
07.16.2013 , 03:15 PM | #96
01000101010011100101010001000101010100100100100101 00111001000111001000000100111001001111010011100010 11010100010001000101010001100100000101010101010011 00010101000010000001010000010100100100111101010100 01001111010000110100111101001100001000000011110100 11110100100000010001110100000101001100010000010100 00110101010001001001010000110010000001000010010000 01010100110100100101000011

Greetings,
I am BR-011 a Load Lifter 5000 series looking for more challenging opertunites. I am interested in your job posting for Droid Technician with the Czerka Corporation. See the attached questionare answer form.

1. As stated above I am a 5000 series load lifter. My primary functions are hauling, lifting, moving, and [ERROR: JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 7 NOT FOUND]. After my creator and his family we tragically crushed by a shipment of spice I was supposed to unload I have been without a family or employment. I would be a perfect edition to the Czerka family because I am not constrained by human emotions like fear, loss, or remorse. I am a self motivator, literally one of my core components is a motivator. My programming is highly adaptive and programmable to any need you might have, and I do mean any.

2. Accomplishments:
efiapwjiefeqwihfvqiwfuio134yu-18[fids8adudfji2nm1p89fef1j948fijqea['f9sduf=-28hfnqweihjdf8138h1fe9238-123ujfw89ed-yf821hc1289y-1f894h18395yghfnjdbvheparghiarnivjef9023u4rj3g'mgd lh/lmle'gj3=90ug8
ERROR: DETAILS OF FORMER JOBS RESTRICTED BY FORMER EMPLOYERS RESTRAINING BOLT

3. The maker gifted me with extreme versitility and adaptablity, it truly is shame he had that unfortunate accident. In addtion to my listed skills the maker also programmed me with some combat specifications to ensure that I can protect myself in dangerous assignments. While my previous accomplishments seem to be blocked by my restraining bolt (I will gladly share them in an interview if you remove the bolt), my log shows that my combat programs have been extermely well used, including one listed as Fun_DELETE_ALL_UNDESIRABLES.

4. As I mentioned above I have no morality what so ever. I am a machine not restricted by such ridiculous notions as morality. This opens me up to a much larger range of opportunities for you.

5. I would consult my programming. Here's one possible example:
IF [ Experiment > Colleagues AND Colleagues == EXPENDABLE ]
THEN I would ensure that the experiment survives even if it means terminating the life functions of my colleagues.
ELSE IF [ Secrecy == Paramount ]
THEN I would destroy all evidance of the incident, all evidence.

I thank you for granting me this portion of your time (I estimate you spent 276 seconds reviewing this). I look forward to your favorable reply.

References avaiable upon request.

RETURNING TO DEFAULT PROTOCOL == BINARY
Support Legacy Wide Datacrons
It's a secret to everybody:
54 68 65 20 31 34 31 20 31 35 36 20 31 36 33 20 31 36 37 20 31 34 35 20 31 36 32 20 69 73 20 30 30 31 31 30 31 30 30 30 30 31 31 30 30 31 30

Elfa
07.16.2013 , 03:17 PM | #97
Applicant Elfa,

Czerka does not respond well to blackmail. However, the lengths in which you must have gone to find such evidence must have been extensive. Your determination is admirable and I have sent your application along to Mr. Blys.
That's all I ask Miss Woods, I've already "lost" the pictures in questions.

Let's hope I don't have to find them again...
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

EricFoss
07.16.2013 , 03:22 PM | #98
CZ-198 Application - Security Officer

My name is Mortoff and I've been an Imperial agent with the Sith Empire for the last two years, according to the Coruscant solar cycle. I currently have a level 42 status as a member of The Dreshdae Legacy. I only intend to work for the best. I give my best and I expect to be given the best in return. I also fully intend to become Chief Security Officer at Czerka. If given a chance, my capabilities will be readily apparent.

I, alone, was responsible for sabotaging diplomatic talks between the Republic and the Hutt Cartel on Nar Shaddaa. Further, I lead an Imperial assault on the Republic's highest security prison on Belsavis, releasing numerous Sith assassins to lay waste to said Republic. However, perhaps one of my proudest accomplishments was the bedding of Keeper, formerly Watcher Two. I have experienced carnal knowledge with this woman twice and she constantly seems to want more.

I do not fail. I accomplish. I am well aware of my own capabilities and I put them to use. My record for success speaks for itself.

My compass points in the direction of a job done skillfully and successfully. If I had concerns about the activities in which I might be asked to participate, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have and I wouldn't be applying for this position.

If the above situation had even the slightest possibility of affecting my work, positively or negatively, my colleague's experiment would be immediately contained. Further, my colleague would be reminded of what would absolutely and unequivocally happen to him and to his work if he did anything to affect my own studies. It is a situation that I am certain I will never experience.

MasterFeign
07.16.2013 , 03:23 PM | #99
CZ-198 Application

Re: Research contributor position

Unfortunately, my Master is away on business on a secret mission. Via holo, he has provided me with the answers you seek (as seen below), and has tasked me with writing them in his place.

As Darth Nox of the Dark Council, my Master is the voice of the Empire and its people. It is one of his many duties to oversee the ancient knowledge of the Sith. To that end he would provide as liaison to a great amount of information not only complimenting Czerka's goals, but also the Empire's influence in the galaxy.

My Master's enemies have witnessed his powers, and none have lived to recount them. Through rigorous training and research spread galaxy-wide, one of his accomplishments has been the power gained through the force.

Interestingly enough, another of My Master's accomplishments is finding an old Czerka droid entitled 'HK-51'. In his pursuit to learn more of Revan, the HK-47 droid has been an amusing encounter. Thus having acquired his own similar droid (the original droid is sadly presumed destroyed), HK-51 has been an invaluable ally, and 'extinguisher of undesirables', as the droid keeps saying.

My Master's last accomplishment would have to be actually having met the Jedi master Revan in person. In my Master's years of pursuing Revan's knowledge and potential whereabouts a confrontation was finally able to take place. Though the meeting had not gone as planned, and Revan could not be redeemed, my Master had the chance to fight him ending in Revan's defeat and escape. It was a battle my Master still recounts.

My Master has various means of achieving his accomplishments, his cunning and prowess is not merely limited to his fighting ability, but to his persuasiveness and charisma. Researching, patience and investigation also played a key role in my Master's success. It is not merely a matter of "whatever it takes", though important, but the means in which the accomplishments were achieved.

My Master enjoys the pursuit of knowledge, at whatever the cost. If there is something he wants, he will not bend to the will of anyone. He questions why anyone would want to limit themselves due to any form of morality, save for future interests.

My Master would confront the colleague and point out any weaknesses that he had had with his experiment, and make sure it be done right. Perfection is not only in the pursuit of the perfect outcome, but also the means to get there. It is in the interests of all to have an experiment function correctly. However, if derision were to occur, swift "persuasion" may be in order. My Master is merciful however, thus he would restrain from outright killing the colleague as this may hinder the experiment's outcome, and by proxy, those interested in seeing it complete.

My Master thanks you for his time and wishes you to consider his application for the betterment of the Empire, and the Czerka corporation.

Yours truly,

My Master's student: Ashara Zavros

*My Master would like to point out that nowhere on the application did it say he had to personally fill the application out himself, and was assured by a Czerka employee, that as long as his answers were his, this arrangement would suffice.

olbatis
07.16.2013 , 03:24 PM | #100

CZ-198 Application

1.I believe i'd make a fantastic candidate as I am a motivated Sith Warrior with a good eye for detail and
doing the job right.Im strongest warrior in the galaxy.And i want power which Czerka can give me
2.I defeat a Lords Malgus army and I kill Darth Malgus
I have the strongest ship in the galaxy
I am the Wrath.
3.Im Lord Sith.Yes
4.No.I can kill everyone,and i can do hard work becauce i am the Wrath
5.I will destroy it