Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription / Cartel Coin error

WiCa
07.16.2013 , 03:41 AM | #1
I cannot renew my subscription or buy cartel coins,

I worked around it and bought me a gametimecard online but please do sort this out as soon as possible.
And I noticed that when I was a "preferred status" member I could not post here on the forums.

Rktina
07.16.2013 , 10:17 AM | #2
I had the same issue. Subscription was not renewed, error when trying signing up again. Called cs and was basically told to try again tomorrow, "most likely an issue with my card". Went to origin and got a time code (using the very same card) and used that one instead.

WiCa
07.17.2013 , 03:41 PM | #3
Still cant buy Cartel Coins.... so when are you going to fix this?

cshetrick
07.17.2013 , 08:25 PM | #4
All the links seem to be looping to the Account page. Seems like they've taken any kind of transactions off the table for the moment.

As a business practice in the future, they might want to communicate that to their paying customers and subscribers...

WiCa
07.18.2013 , 12:39 AM | #5
Indeed... to keep customers they have to be honest about this kind of things

NicAX
07.18.2013 , 12:54 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cshetrick View Post
All the links seem to be looping to the Account page. Seems like they've taken any kind of transactions off the table for the moment.

As a business practice in the future, they might want to communicate that to their paying customers and subscribers...
While there is an issue with account purchases at the moment a lot of players are not having any problems at all. I actually did experience the redirection problem a couple of days ago but managed to fix the problem myself.

See if this helps, http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...41#post6558641 if not there are some other fixes I have found too.

WiCa
07.18.2013 , 01:10 AM | #7
Did what you suggested... I still get a purchase error =/

cshetrick
07.18.2013 , 01:16 AM | #8
I was about to try what he suggested, and I started by closing all the tabs I had open, which closed my browser. I opened it again and gave it one last shot, just to see, and I was able to access purchases again.

I have no doubt that wiping the cache is the answer. I have a feeling I just got lucky, so if/when this happens again, I will definitely follow those directions, and if it isn't working for anyone else, I'd suggest to keep trying. Very bizarre issue, and since it is impacting their ability to make money, I imagine it shouldn't be long before it's resolved without going through a manual process.

Thanks for the tip!

fajutagana
07.18.2013 , 01:26 AM | #9
yeah same problem...I've submitted a lot of tickets already...I need to transfer my character but how am i supposed to do that if i can't buy some cartel coins and my subscription is about to end soon...They need to fix this...isn't this a serious matter?

NicAX
07.18.2013 , 03:35 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by WiCa View Post
Did what you suggested... I still get a purchase error =/
What is the error? Have you tried Paypal or a different card? If you are using a Credit Card have you been able to make a purchase with that card before?

The fix about was for the redirection problem only, error codes during the transaction are completely different.